Kimmy's Big Break Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben felt his cock leap in his pants as his former student came walking out of the bedroom wearing four-inch high heels and a black see thru body stocking with an open crotch. Danny gave Kimmy her drink and she swallowed it in one gulp, then she got down on her knees in front of Ben. He sat there in stunned silence as she unfastened his pants and reached in and took out his cock. Fascinated by it's gigantic size, Kimmy took it in both hands and looked up at him with her big brown eyes.

"Mr. Stafford! She giggled. "Now I see why everyone in Maryville called you Big Ben, It's huge!"

She pulled back his foreskin and as she kissed the tip of his cock a large amount of precum oozed out of the slit. "Well, it looks like someone's glad to see me," she teased, backing her full pouty lips off his rampant twitching cock.

"She's amazing, isnt she?" Danny said. He pulled a digital camera out of his pocket with an obscene grin "Look, would you mind if I take some pictures of you two?"

"God, no...As long as I get copies!"

"Thanks... go ahead and enjoy yourselves," Danny said, focusing his camera on them. "And just pretend I'm not here."

Ben sat waiting with his pants around his ankles and his erection waving in Kimmy's face. She licked her lips and gingerly took him into her mouth. He groaned and gripped her pigtails tight as she suckled his throbbing manhood. Danny zoomed his camera in on Kimmy's red painted lips stretched tight around Ben's cock

"Oh my god, I can't believe this!" Ben groaned. "Oh, fuck Kimmy, does that ever feel good... That's it...Oh, yeah suck it, you dirty little slut!"

The young girl coated his dick with her saliva then took it deep in her throat. Danny snapped away with his camera as Kimmy slobbered and sucked on the massive cock. Her mouth drooled long strings of his precum as she soon had Ben on the brink of an orgasm.

"Oh Jesus...I'm gonna come really soon Kimmy!"

Kimmy reluctantly pulled his huge cock out of her mouth. She loved the taste and smell of it but she needed fucking badly!

"I know!" she panted. "Oh Ben, it's so big..... Please, sit back on the sofa. I want to feel it up inside me!"

Kimmy stood up and frantically straddled him, reaching underneath herself to guide him to her. With a tortured look she slowly and carefully lowered herself down until the full length of his cock had vanished inside her tight hairy snatch. For a brief moment she held herself still as her eyes pleaded with Ben. Then she began to raise herself up and down.

"Fuck me! Oh god yes Mr. Stafford!" she gasped. "It feels so good! ... You're cock is fucking me so good! That's it you big dirty bastard...Fuck me hard!"

"Alright you filthy little cunt!" he panted, slamming her down on his obscenely large cock. "After I'm done with you, you'll know you've been fucked. Your cunt will never be the same again!" "Way to go baby! Ride that cock, show him what a good little fuck you are!" Danny's voice broke as he moved in to get a close-up of her cuntlips clinging to Ben's huge throbbing organ. He whistled with admiration as he saw the size of Ben's prick.

"Jesus, that's a fucking big cock you've got there Ben! Have you ever thought about working in the adult film industry?"

Ben's face grew red and his voice became strained as he held her tightly by her waist.

"Right now the only thing I can think about is this little girl's pussy...... Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! I think I'm going to cum...! Here it comes...! There, take that, you filthy little slut!"

Kimmy felt his cock head expand then squirt a huge load of hot jism deep inside her. As Ben emptied his balls in her ravenous snatch, she screamed and dug her nails deep in his back.

"Yesss...Oh dear god Yesssssssss!"

Lost in their lust the pair clung to each other, shuddering as they came in shared ecstasy. When Ben finally finished pumping, she reluctantly climbed off his lap and his deflating cock slipped out of her cunt with an audible plop. She sat back on the sofa and opened her legs for Danny. Kimmy loved pleasing men.

"Did I do good Danny?"

"You sure did.... god baby you look so fucking hot!"

Kimmy gasped as Danny put down his camera and buried his face between her legs. His tongue invaded her freshly fucked pussy and waves of pleasure coursed through her body. She felt her cunt and nipples tingling with pleasure as he sucked on her swollen love bud.

"Oh yeah Danny, suck it for me baby! Oh, god yes that's it... God yeah...Suck it! Oh my god, that feels so fucking good! I'm cumming again... Oh...Danny, I'm fucking cumminggg againnn!"

Ben's cock had stretched her cunt wide, but having it sucked by Danny was the icing on the cake. As he stimulated her clit she felt it growing in his mouth, and Kimmy cried out as she came in a long drawn out multi orgasmic ecstasy Somehow, Danny always seemed to know just what she needed. He had been right. All of her shyness was gone. She couldn't wait to make her first movie!

12