Kimmy's Discovery Ch. 01

Story Info
kimmy the teen journalist loves questions, unexpected answer.
3.1k words
4.22
25.6k
17

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deviana
Deviana
89 Followers

Note- this is my second submission on Literotica- I use "i" for my main character as my own means of indicating his submissive nature. Kimmy just turned 18, a Sophomore in high school, a few years behind due to an adolescent illness. I hope you enjoy.

*****

i was kind of late getting into the world, as a young teen, i lost 28 months of being a kid while being treated for a severe illness and complications from antibiotics. The doctors told my parents and me that my growth had been stunted though my mental faculties remained fine. i began to know of the 'outside world' when i started my grocery store job as a teenager. i learned to work, engage and shed my shyness, to see a myriad of different people- different ethnicities, income, styles and interests, both as customers and fellow employees.

One of the tasks as a union-store was to have a shop steward and interaction with union representation.

One of the challenges for me to learn how to interact with all these different personalities- from old, scruffy men and women to middle age people who saw the grocery store as good income, on down to us young kids who saw this as an entry into the workplace. One of the people i was prompted to meet was Dougie, who managed the liquor department. So, being the curious person i am, i was naturally drawn to observe- a natural feeling of studying most everyone.

Well- the store manager knew that i liked to write as i was the high school newspaper editor. And (yes, i know, don't start a sentence with "and")- AND- as the store chain wanted to promote a sense of collaboration with the union, the manager asked me to write about the store and its employees. i was to work with the store rep, who- surprise, surprise, was Dougie! i felt special in being assigned this task and i had two weeks to offer my draft.

For the first four days, i tried to find a few minutes here and there to meet with Dougie to talk about the union angle, so that the article wasn't just a human interest piece. As we both were on the clock, it wasn't very easy to develop a train of thought nor continuity in my note taking and queries. So, i asked Dougie if we could meet after work to go over the details. i felt odd, for certain- he was a good 11 years older than me and i was not used to being around older men in any shape or form. This, aside from interviews of the high school coaches and teachers, as well as a couple civic leaders and the medical staff, was about the extent of me interaction with 'older people'.

Dougie was a bit aloof at first- he lived in the city and i lived in the suburbs, but i did have a car and offered to accommodate his schedule. We had talked a bit over the first few days, matching up our work breaks to have a cup of coffee, so it seemed the tension of 'who are you' was mutually reduced. We settled on a two hour block of time two days later- and i would drive to his apartment.

Trying to be 'an adult' and as i was attempting to be a 'reporter', i wore what i thought was my 'best nice' attire and also grabbed a bottle of Mother's wine from the liquor cabinet. Off i went and about 40 minutes later, i arrived at his place. i buzzed his apartment number and after 30 seconds, he acknowledged and let me in.

His place was quite nicely furnished- modern but inviting, nothing super fancy- no one was making big bucks back then, but definitely a sense of fashion and taste. i said hi as we greeted and he shook my hand. His hand was soft, smooth, and i smiled. i handed him the bottle of wine and he smiled- "what's this? Aren't you a bit too young to be drinking wine?"

i replied- "i am part Italian and Mother offers me wine quite often during dinner! This is one of her fav wines, its Italian!" i must have sounded so silly as i bragged about this and he chuckled.

"Well then, i guess its ok for you to have a glass. And oh- what a small world, i am also part Italian, but mostly Dutch. My mother was 1/4 Italian, and also Spanish and dad was German, Dutch and English. I guess I'm all over the place!" We both laughed as he handed me a glass of wine.

"Let me get some cheese & crackers and we can make this a bit more formal, would you like that?" i nodded yes, that would be fine. "Make yourself comfortable, if you want, put some music on... over there." i sat my wine glass down on the cocktail table and looked at his stereo. A Marantz system with equalizer and turntable and cassette player and record player. He had some very expensive tower speakers- i was most impressed as i love music and all i had was a cheap system in my bedroom.

i could kind of figure out how to start the system up- he had both pre-amp, amp and tuner. i started pushing buttons hoping not to break anything- i would be working most of the year to replace this set up! After about a minute, i admitted defeat- staring at the dials and settings, but nothing. i then turned around and saw Dougie standing there, a big smirk on his face, his hand on his hip. He looked at me and a soft laugh emerged.

"O kim, you'll never get it going that way, silly. Shall i show you?" He approached a few feet, and i turned, and blushed. "Well, um.. i think so, would you show me? i guess there's a lot i need to learn!" He saw me blushing and then patted my shoulder, and reached around me.

"Here, watch and learn kim" His hand remained on my shoulder and drew me closer to watch as he pushed several buttons- the system began to glow and voila- music filled the room. "See? That wasn't so difficult, now, was it?"

"No! Your system sounds great! It's really nice- i'd love to have a system like this, i just have a junkie set up and the speakers are already blown out. Some day" Dougie gently squeezed my shoulder- "o come on Kim, you just started working. You'll find all kinds of things you want, you just need to be aware of the door opening, hon."

i listened, learning, taking in his words. i was brought up to respect adults and learn from what was being shared. His word 'hon' though, it was such a warm term- i felt comforted. "You think? It really is something to be meeting so many different people. i sometimes feel overwhelmed- so much to explore!"

"Well Kimmy:" as Dougie took a big sip from his wine glass, "just look at where you are right now. The store manager picked you out to take on a pretty important job. And so you're here with me, talking about- what are we going to talk about anyways, Kimmy?" He directed me to the couch and i picked up my wine as i sat. Dougie sat ~2 feet away from me, his legs crossed tightly, i looked and turned myself to face him, my legs crossed at the ankles, tucked back.

i took a sip of wine and the flavor filled my mouth- it really was a delicious red wine. "Its quite good, your mother has very good taste" and we clinked glasses." We each drank half of the contents and Dougie got up to refill our glasses. Dougie walked with such grace- he always did. He reminded me of one of the great Hollywood actors, suave, well groomed, and impeccably dressed.

"I know some people at work make comments about me, I would guess you've heard them too." i saw the sadness in his eyes. i remember feeling similarly ostracized by the kids in school when i finally returned to class. "I hope you don't think poorly of me. I would love for us to be friends."

"O Dougie, yeah. People are mean, they're stupid. i hear those comments and i just get mad at them; why pick on you or anyone? They make ugly comments about black people too. i hate it. i guess i should have said something, told them to shut up. i'm sorry Dougie." And i looked at Dougie with true sincerity and remorse.

Touching my hand softly, "Its ok Kimmy, there are mean and ignorant people everywhere. You'll see that as you grow up and as you discover who you are and what you like. They want you to conform to their hate and anger and they're afraid of people not like them. I'm not like them and I'm glad. I don't think you're like them either, honey. And that's why I was glad that you wanted to come here and meet with me. I guess I could have made time at work to talk with you, but I really wanted to get to know you. I think you're cute. Is it ok to say that to you, Kimmy?"

i blushed... "No,... um... yes. i mean, no, i'm not like them, i knew i wasn't like them when i first met them. i love nice things, and they're so ... dirty. i hate their hate of others. They don't know you. They don't know me. i like sitting here and enjoying wine with you. um.. yes, its ok, i guess. yes" and i smiled and blushed more.

"Here, let me finish up the plate of snacks for us". "Ok, thank you" i looked around the room, looking at the art work and such. He was puttering around the kitchen from the sounds, and i looked at his magazine assortment. A few magazines on travel, one on photography and two that caught my eye for the covers- Cosmopolitan and a Playboy. Dougie had not yet returned so i took both of them- the similarities in the cover models was amazing- both were sexy, glamorous.

i had both magazines out on the table, fumbling with the front pages, as Dougie returned. "O, you enjoy those do you?

Tell me." It sounded more like a warm order than a point of observation.

"Well, its just-" and then i became a bit tongue-tied. "Go on, you're the journalist, cat got your tongue?" He giggled, his tongue partially out of his lips as he smiled... a sparkle of teasing in his eyes. "No, its not that, its just, the covers, one is a woman's magazine and the other- its um, naked- naked women."

"Well, lets see, Kimmy". And Dougie moved closer, sitting right next to me. He took the Playboy and handed me the Cosmopolitan. "Lets see, hon. Open your magazine page by page, go on." And i did as he said, the pages of women's ads showing makeup and hair styles and ads for Virginia Slims and then articles about women becoming liberated, dating and about women's sensitive arousal.

And then Dougie showed the pages of ads- men's cologne, hair products, cars, alcohol, and then the pages of the partially clothed models. "O wow, look at her! Can you imagine walking around with breasts like hers?" And Dougie got up and strutted around, swaying, "my god, Kimmy, isn't it enough when we carry boxes to stock shelves?

Just imagine those breasts on you!"

i blushed. he saw my tight shirt and my nipples hard. i had always been chesty and i was afraid my shirt would be too tight- and i was right. He smiled at me- "there's an article in your Cosmopolitan that is all about women's erogenous zones. A few pages further, hon." i looked at him like he was speaking Latin. "the what?"

"Oh- you don't know? Well Kimmy, its certain spots that women have that are really sensitive to stimulation- it really makes them hot. And you know, we have those spots too." i must have looked like i was deaf.

"Have some more wine Kimmy, and i'll try to explain." i took a big sip of wine and then took a cracker and cheese. "For example, here..." as he reached to my neck. "Women get really aroused when you touch and kiss them here" as he slowly traced his fingers along my neck to my ear. i shivered, tingly, as i had never been touched like this ever. "It feels good, doesn't it, Kimmy?" Running his finger over my ear, makes you feel warm, light headed maybe?"

"um, yes... it does, i think." Dougie took a big sip of his wine. "And then... there's another spot, if you want me to show you." "Yes- ok, yes, show me, Dougie". And he reached and softly traced his finger tip over my nipple as it pressed against my shirt. Then he did the same on my other nipple. He moved closer and whispered "Women love this, they just melt and want more. Doesn't it feel soo good honey?"

my eyes remained closed, the feelings overwhelming. i could tell my nipples were hard and the sensations were amazing. Dougie whispered "it feels wonderful, doesn't it sweetie? Its not right that women are the only ones who get to enjoy these feelings, is it? Do you like it, honey? Go on, tell me"

i could barely open my eyes, licking my lips, feeling so different, soo aroused. "Yes it feels good.. soo good Dougie, o i love it, yes..." Dougie squeezed my nipples gently but firmly. i felt his lips on my neck, his soft sweet voice in my ear. "Good Kimmy, i knew you would love this. I knew it. Feel the pleasure, Kimmy, feel how hot and sexy it makes you feel. There's so much for you to explore and learn. I want to show if .. if you want me to?"

Dougie pulled away slightly, but his leg was still pressed up against mine. i looked at him, felt so taken, so alive... so passionate. "Yes... i want to learn, too"

Dougie took my hand and walked into the kitchen. i followed, feeling his soft hand touching mine. "Lets have another drink sweetie. You aren't in any rush now, are you?" He didn't even wait for me to answer. He reached up to one of the shelves and i could see that he had lacey pink underwear on as he stretched his long lean body. He brought down two middle sized glasses and turned, smiling at me. "There honey, hand me that one bottle there". Pointing to a bottle of Stregga, which i recognized from Mother. "o ... i know this stuff! Mother had me try some over the holidays. Its supposed to be a Witch's concoction, right?"

Dougie giggled. "Yes sweetie that IS right. Your mother gave you a Witch's nectar. I wonder what spell she was casting on you! Is your mother superstitious like mine was? She was always talking about this spell and that omen and... omg honey it was so weird! Is your mother like that? Tell me about her." Dougie poured some of the bright yellow liquid into each glass and handed me one. We clinked glasses and i slowly brought the glass to my lips. The spicy, intense herbal flavor filled the entirety of my mouth. The high alcohol level flushed me, intensely. i felt wonderful, a little dizzy, but wonderful.

A drop of the potent liquor dripped off the glass onto my lip and my chin. i licked my lip and Dougie reached over, softly running his finger along to catch the delicious potion. He looked at me and then moved coated finger to my lips. "Here honey, lick it. Mother must have told you to never waste any of this." i did as he said, feeling his wet finger pass over my lips and in slightly. He looked at me, a large smile unfolding, his finger sliding along my lips and in and out ever so slightly. "That's it, take it, taste it. O that's it, isn't it good? The Witch's nectar is so powerful. A friend and i drank some a while back and we cast spells on each other- isn't that so wicked Kimmy?" He took his finger and dipped it into his glass. "Here, have some more, honey. Lick it, its soo good."

He then took my finger and dipped it into my glass and brought my finger to his mouth. He looked right into my eyes and then slid my finger into his mouth, sucking it, slowly and then deeply. In and out. He moaned and then dipped my finger back into my glass. "Are you casting a spell on me, honey? I am casting one on you!" And he then took his finger and dipped it back into his glass and then in unison, moved my finger into his mouth as he moved his finger into mine.

i slowly realized how erotic this was- i was so new to any and everything. But i knew how much i loved how i felt and how aroused i was becoming.

"i need to sit down Dougie, omg i feel a bit dizzy". i could barely speak, i felt weak kneed and was shaking. Dougie took my hand and put his arm around my waist. "Here Kimmy, come on, you can lay down on the couch for a little bit. Let me make you comfy, ok? I'll get you a glass of water. And here, lets take those shoes off, ok?"

i smiled and let him hold me up. i laid down and felt him taking my shoes and socks off. He opened a window and the cool air felt good. i smiled at him. "i hope i'm not a bother Dougie." i took a deep breath of the coastal air and felt much better. i felt my face flush, took another deep breath and was glad that i wasn't going to pass out!

"O honey, anything but! Just let me take care of you and i'll make you feel so much better, ok?" He leaned over and placed a soft kiss on my forehead and then my cheeks and then on my lips. i shivered, blushed, my eyes barely open. i felt his lips on mine, softly parting them. i melted. Dougie pulled away, squeezed my nipples and smiled. "Let me make you real comfie, honey. Be right back" and with that, Dougie kept looking at me as he twirled, gave me a femmey little wave and swished with such glee into his bedroom. "Don't go away baby, i'll be right back."

"O, would you like a ciggie? There's some Virginia Slims Menthols right behind you. A nice smoke would be good for you. Go ahead, honey."

Deviana
Deviana
89 Followers