Kimmy's Discovery Ch. 05-06

Story Info
The continuing transformation of sweet young Kimmy.
4.3k words
4.49
7.7k
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deviana
Deviana
90 Followers

Sensations I had never experienced or even imagined continued to flow throughout my body. Lola's hand was warm, soft but firm, as she guided me to remain between her and Karen. The line to the ladies' room finally dwindled and we were next. And as one of the stalls became available, Lola and Karen pressed me in with them. My body pressed close to them, I stood there, anxious but wanting more. The coke was taking effect, I felt exhilarated and ready to dance. I felt my clitty coming free from my sheer panties and then felt Karen's clitty, bare, hard, pressing up against mine. Lola inhaled a bit more coke and then looked at us both. She slid her hands along our shafts and then began to suck one and then the other. Karen placed another dab of the fine, white powder to my nose and smiled. I looked at her and inhaled slowly, deeply. She then inhaled some and then put her finger to my lips. I licked the remainder as she finger-fucked my mouth. I placed my hand on her ass and fondled her round cheeks. She leaned over and began to kiss my neck, softly and then fiercely. A 1000 sensations rippled across my body and I began to climax. Lola sensed it and slid her hand onto my sissy ass. I began to cum and Karen, watching my body tense, slid her clitty into Lola's mouth as well and we both came together.

Moments later, Lola stood up and brought our three mouths together, one giant snowball kiss that seemed to last forever. I was overwhelmed but, unlike months or weeks- or even a day earlier, I had no thought of resting or drifting to sleep. I wanted the night to go on and on and on.

-----------------------

I woke up, slowly looking about, not sure what time it was, or for that matter, what day it was. The taste of cigarettes and liquor were the first sensations I recognized. The second flavor that came forth was that of cock cum- a taste that up until yesterday(?), had been quite foreign to me. Sure, I had tasted my own cream a few time purely out of curiosity, but the powerful taste that coated my mouth was multi-faceted which combined so many different senses.

I licked my lips and looked around. I was in bed- that was good to know. I still had my bra on, as well as garter belt and nylons. My panties were also still on- I was actually quite surprised to discover that. A slight smile of wicked delight erupted on my face. Just what had happened last night? I looked out the window- the light of day seemed fresh as a gentle, warm breeze drifted through the bedroom. Sitting up slightly, I couldn't help but stare with feminine pleasure as I saw my 'breasts' encased in Dougie's lacey bra. Moving my legs, tracing one foot gently along the other, the tingle of sexy, sheer nylons sent shivers over my body. I shifted in bed and ... felt sexy.

I saw an alarm clock- 10:48am. Well, that' not too bad- its obviously not nighttime! As long as this is just the immediate morning after the night of being out!

"Well, darling... you're awake!" I heard Dougie's soft voice calling in as he peeked into the bedroom. A long, sheer, powder-blue colored negligee covered his body as he gracefully walked over to me and then sat on the side of the bed next to me. Dougie leaned over and whispered in my ear: "You are just amazing, Kimmy. I had so much fun showing you off last night and honey, there are sooo many men and other gurls who can't wait for you to go there again." Dougie then nibbled on my ear and my dangly earring, then moved to kiss my lips. I felt his lips on mine ... I hesitated slightly, then, looked into his eyes.

I felt his hand run over my body, from my neck to inside my bra, touching my nipples, and then to my panties. Dougie looked at me as he moved to lay next to me. "So... Kimmy, did you enjoy yesterday? And last night? Do you .. do you think this is who you are? Do you want to be sweet, sexy, femme Kimmy from now on?"

Dougie looked at me, perhaps a hint of some hesitation in my face came through, some fear that I may have had my one night of exploration but now would run, hide and deny any and everything. Dougie looked at his nightstand and lit a VS120. He inhaled and blew the smoke seductively and then placed it to my lips. I also inhaled, feeling the cool smoke fill me. He pulled the ciggie from my lips and I saw hot pink lipstick marks on the tip- my lipstick marks. I exhaled as he did and then took another drag as he placed it to my lips again.

Dougie ran his hand over my panty and knew the answer. I didn't have to say anything; I reached to put my arm around him and kiss him fully. I looked at the lipstick marks- my lipstick. I licked my lips and then looked at Dougie and licked my lips again, seductively. "Yes darling. I loved it all. I loved it, loved being out- loved being soo totally feminine and sexy and dressed."

Dougie smiled and put the ciggie to my lips again. I took another drag and held the smoke, then exhaled. I looked around and saw my lipstick. Dougie noticed and reached over, opened it and placed it close to my lips. "More?" he asked.

I pursed my lips together. "Yes Dougie. More. I want it all again. And again," I said. I felt him slide the thick makeup over my lips as he coated them again and again.

"Baby, you are so sexy. I knew you would be. I knew it! You're my new lil sister, Kimmy, o how I adore you!" Dougie was jubilant. And then he looked at me and smiled, holding me to him.

And then I began to cry. Tears began to flow as I began to struggle with this paradox. What do I do now? Who am I?

Dougie felt my tears falling onto his shoulder and, moving me slightly away, looked into my eyes. "O honey. Don't worry. I'm here for you and you know, everyone else is here for you as well." Looking deep into my eyes, his embrace slightly more firm, Dougie continued "Kimmy, I'm here for you and you are not alone. We'll figure out the next steps together."

I looked into his eyes. "Really? I feel like... like I am just now going to be so totally lost, Dougie" I said softly. "I don't want this to be just a memory but how .. how do I ever enjoy being me again?"

Dougie pulled me close to him. The scent of his perfume was delicious. "Just rely on your big sis, ok? There is NO WAY that this will be the only time... I promise you that" he said with amazing confidence. I trusted him totally. Dougie ran his hands over my body as he laid next to me. "Honey, we will be out all the time. And I'll make sure that you are always, somehow, some way, embracing the real you.. trust me?" he asked.

I looked at him, feeling such safety and comfort in his words. "Yes darling, I trust you" I whispered. I leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. "I believe you, Dougie... please guide me... guide me more; I don't know what I would do if I felt abandoned now" I begged.

Dougie turned his head slightly as I leaned to kiss his cheek and our mouths met. And I began to kiss him and then kiss him fully. I felt the warmth of our bodies turn to heat as he ran his hands over my body. I parted my legs as I began to touch him. He moaned as he then gently took my hand and guided it to his crotch. A sheer satin panty covered his cock and I caressed him. He became fully erect. I moaned without thought. His hand rested on my panty as he smiled.

"This is the way to start your morning, siss" he said, a wicked smile unfolding as he moved to mount my face. I gladly moved, knowing what was to happen next. The tip of his cock brushed against my lips and I ran my tongue over it, then opened my mouth to receive him completely. I looked up at Dougie and caressed his round ass as he smiled at me, his words filling the room.

"That's it baby. You're such a hot cock sucker. You are, and you know it. God, you were so hot last night, yesterday- how you sucked all of those cocks - you're such a hot, slutty sissy fag. You're going to be more and more the real you every single day, Kimmy.

You're now a real, sexy, young woman; a hot slut dressed to turn men on. You'll be more and more her, the real you, every single day, and I'll be sure this happens. Now suck that cock.. deep. That's it. God I wish had a camera right now" he said, and then his cock began to pulse, throbbing and filling my mouth with his warm cock cream.

I felt his warm cock cum fill my mouth; watched him as he breathed deeply as each pulse of cream covered my tongue and lips. I felt wonderful that I was able to arouse him so and to make him cum so quickly. Dougie gazed at me as he watched me lick my lips, as my breasts lifted and my soft feminine moans filled the air.

"Kimmy, honey, you are just amazing. You know that, sweetie?" Dougie asked. "Let's have a little bit of breakfast and think about the rest of the morning and what's next, k?" he asked. I felt a little bit disappointed as I was so aroused and ached to cum. Dougie knew I wanted to cum, and as he stroked my clitty, he giggled "Don't worry, siss; I'm sure we'll find a way to take care of that".

He held my hand, my long nails touching his hand. Stepping down to the bedroom floor, I purposely stopped to put my high heels on. I wanted every chance now to be totally me. Dougie looked and smiled. "Honey, we DO need to go shopping. I'm glad that my heels fit you and you're more than welcome to wear ANY of my clothes any time you want. But... it'll mean so much more when we go shopping for your wardrobe and you have YOUR high heels, YOUR panties and sexy, slutty outfits. I think we should do a little shopping right after breakfast, love... deal?" he said.

"Yes, deal! I replied with joy. I wanted this to go on and on. I wanted to be Kimmy all the time. The dread that I would need to head back home later today started to become a dark cloud in my mind.

I sat at the table as Dougie brought me some toast and jam, fresh fruit and a cup of coffee. "Sugar, let's make sure you get hydrated. It's critical in keeping your skin soft and your face so pretty" he advised. I followed his directions and daintily consumed the fruit, again admiring my lipstick marks on the coffee cup and water glass. Dougie was such a wonderful hostess.

"Dougie... I don't want to go home today" I said, knowing that my words came out gently and with true angst. "I don't want to take my nails off, to wear gross boring clothes... to look in the mirror and not see sexy, femmey me!" Now I was pleading. I wanted Dougie to figure out how to fix this.

"Oh, that's right. You lied to your mother about where you were" Dougie giggled, looking wickedly at me. "How about you call her and tell her you're working one more shift?"

I looked at him; I was certain that she wouldn't believe me, would find some stupid reason to tell me that I had to come home. She'd figure out that I was not telling her the truth and then she'd go off on me. I didn't want that, I wanted to be able to be free, to visit Dougie again and again.

"Dougie... Doug-ieeee" I purred in my most femmey of ways- "Dougie, honey... how about... what if... would youuuuu... please... please?"

"Please what, baby?" he replied, as if he didn't know.

"O love... Dougie- if I call her- mother, and then put you on with her, to say you're the regional manager and you really need me to continue working another two shifts... please Dougie?" I begged, my need showing on my anxious face. "I'll do anything you want if you do!" Jeez- what more could I do? What more would he want- demand that I do?

Dougie smiled. Dougie laughed and giggled, perhaps a bit more than I expected, further adding to my stress. "Ok, my lil slut. You want to be my lil femme sissy fag again tonight? Let's give your old mother a call and set her straight. What's your phone number?" he asked as he pulled me close to him on the couch.

Dougie handed me the lighter and directed me to the ciggies. Then he handed me my lipstick. Whispering as he dialed the number "Here, freshen your lipstick, Kimmy. And give mom your best intro in your cutest, sexiest voice". I did as ordered. I lit the VS120 and took a deep drag as I heard the phone ringing. Then she answered.

"Hi.. hi mom. It's me" I said. She chattered back, asking how work was, if I got any sleep.

"Yeah, I actually slept pretty well. The management had set up some makeshift cots and sleeping bags in the breakroom so it was pretty comfy. Learning a lot; store layout and reasons for displays. A bunch of stuff on marketing and how these stores make money..." I said, trying to give as much details on stuff I had no idea about. "So, so.. the manager, regional manager- he really liked how hard I worked and..." and, as usual, she cuts me off.

"Yes, I know, I haven't been home. Yeah- yea, I actually had done my homework during break at school and we just had tests in four classes so it's good timing" I inserted this as she rambled on about being home, not away- to do what? I had no idea.

"So, I need to get off the phone as the lines are lit up, calls on hold... wait, the manager said he would answer any questions you have" I said as I looked longingly at Dougie, worried at what he might say to her.

(Clearing his throat & handing me the VS120)-"Hello, this is Kim's mother? Hi, how are you? I'm... Michael Fixx, yes I'm the regional manager and I told Kim I wanted to personally thank you for allowing your ... son... (as Dougie caresses my nylon-covered leg) to help us out. She's (he giggles) a very hard (stroking my panty) worker. In fact, you know- our company has a scholarship fund we give out and I am personally going to talk with the CEO about Kim. Though he is still in high school, I think he would have an excellent career in management. In fact, I am going to talk with the store manager about having him attend some training meetings on a weekly basis" Dougie said, looking at me wickedly as he stroked my clitty. He pulled my hand to his cock and pressed my hand onto it. I caressed him without further urging.

"Of course, of course, we would compensate him for travel to our corporate office and work it out around his studies and such, but this could give him great .. head... (Dougie moaned slightly) start ... to a business degree. I hope that would be of interest to you?" he asked.

There was a long pause; Dougie leaned over and kissed me, then brought me to my knees and pulled his cock out for me to kiss. I took another drag on the VS120 and then moved my mouth onto him, my freshly painted lips leaving a bright pink mark on his shaft.

"Well... that is a very nice offer.. Mr. Fixx. He is a hard worker, I worry about who he interacts with though. Are you sure he will have something to eat? He didn't bring a change of clothes..." she said, trying to find reasons why she was reluctant to approve.

"Not to worry at all. I made sure that Kim had a change of clothes as we knew this was a big inconvenience. I have him covered" Dougie said as I slid my mouth completely over his cock. "We'll make sure he has a toothbrush and all the rest so that he's fresh and presentable" Dougie said and we both had to muffle our giggles.

"So, we're all set" Dougie added, more a statement than a question. "He'll have a nice break and we're taking the entire crew out to dinner, then one more long shift. He'll be home Sunday afternoon" Dougie finished. "Have a great weekend, dear lady" and that was that.

I looked up at Dougie, my lips and hands giving him as much pleasure as possible.

"Thank you darling, you're just wonderful!" I said with glee.

"So, baby... I have another little surprise for you" Dougie said, another sly smile emerging. "You remember you met that one guy last night? You danced with him and, you lil slut, you were giving him a hand job .." she said matter of factly. "You don't remember?" she asked. She saw the dull look of confusion on my face. "O sis, you lil slut! He came and came, and filled your cocktail glass. You walked over to us and were sipping on it! You're such a slut!" he said, making me feel shocked, fearful of what else I might have done and who else I had made out with.

"I... I .. did?" I asked, truly showing how unaware I was.

"Yes.. well.. I'm just telling you that as the guy ... that guy- he's a doctor! Yeah.. a doctor. And he's also a friend of mine.. and... I told him all about you!" Dougie let each phrase linger so that the words melted into my brain. "So- soooo.. sweetie, he wants to help out. He wants to help YOU out" Dougie said as he moved his hands over my bra. "You know how you told me, again and again, how you feel about your breasts? He asked. "Take that bra off, Kimmy. Show me your breasts- your breasts" he ordered. I did as he directed.

With the bra and breast implants now off, I felt- a void. I loved looking down at 'my' cleavage. I loved seeing full shape, balance, sexy femininity to my body. Now, topless, though my budding breasts were almost a B cup, they were insufficient. I wanted my bra back on.

"Well- the doc has helped many of the gurls who want to make .. a little .. change, to their bodies" he said. "You know what I mean?" he asked.

I truly had no idea. "Um,... well, no, not really. Like, um.. face lifts?" I asked, really the first thing I could think of from the magazines I had read.

"Better than that, hon and your face is so pretty and fresh to start with. I'm talking about breast implants. There, grab that magazine" she said, pointing to a stack on the coffee table. "Look at her" Dougie pointed to several models, all transgender. "Aren't they gorgeous? Look at those large, full breasts. Look at that silly little clitty, it's just like yours!" she laughed wickedly as she caressed my gurl clit. "So.. the doc wants to talk with you.. in about two hours. I already set up the appointment for us; he's about 10 minutes from here. He's going to talk about your interests and desires; if you're completely serious about being totally feminine. Is that OK Kimmy?" Dougie asked as she took my hand.

"Implants? But .. how will, how would I hide them? I mean, at school and stuff?" I asked, stress obviously audible in my question. Dougie embraced my hands with hers, resting them on my thigh. She slowly moved her hand onto my thighs, running her hands up and down onto my nylons and then closer to my panties.

Sensations of mixed feelings and desires emerged- to have full breasts, who would see? Who had to see? My parents don't see me topless; I could easily hide them from the parents. I don't really go to the beach with anyone. The beach... I could wear a bikini! Ripples of pleasure erupted, my nipples feeling hard. Dougie seemed to sense that and reached over, kissing one nipple while caressing and gently squeezing the other. I moaned softly. I couldn't deny how erotic I felt, my eyes drifting to the images in the magazine.

"Well... I guess" Kimmy quietly surrendered.

Dougie looked at her and knew her new gurl friend was on her way. "I'm so happy to hear you say that, Kimmy" Dougie said as he pulled Kimmy close to him. "So, let's go get ready! We mustn't keep the doctor waiting. Maybe we can go shopping a little bit before.. and then afterwards, too!" he said as he and Kimmy walked into the bedroom.

------------------------

Chapter 6

Kimmy laid in bed and stared at the ceiling, wide awake hours before usual. The posters and art work that covered his bedroom walls reflected interests in the ocean, nightlife and the Southwest. There were no sports heroes, no hotrods or fast cars- though there was one poster of Nancy Sinatra highlighting her famous "Boots Are Made for Walking" single. Thousands of images, scents and tastes floated about Kimmy's mind as the sound of his clock reverberated in the room- or was it just in Kimmy's mind?

Hidden against the wall and under Kimmy's mattress was a small collection of makeup, panties and dainty socks. Over the past several weeks, Kimmy had slowly replaced most every pair of boi pants for sexy, women's slacks. Dougie had the fun of taking Kimmy shopping all through West LA, finding the best deals at second-hand and Goodwill stores where the prima-donnas unloaded their barely worn apparel to free up closet space.

Deviana
Deviana
90 Followers
12