Kim's Big Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It sure sounded like it. Kim belted out an "AUUUUUUGGGGHHHHHH!!!!" that could've been heard in the city, and then appeared to be weeping, weeping into his chest. She soon, wiped away the tears, though, and as he helped her get off of his cock, I noticed that it was covered in cum; that he had cum in her pussy for the second time, and they both seemed to be ready for more.

I should not have been surprised, then, at this late hour, that my previously (or so I thought) innocent wife, now revealed to me as a nympho, was now getting on all fours and raising her ass into the air. The fireman's cum dripped onto the bed from her pussy and ran down her legs. There was a lot of it.

There was so much cum, he used it as lube as he spread her ass cheeks and began to wiggle the tip of his jumbo snake into my wife's tiny anus. When I heard a muffled scream from the pillows, I came in my pants, having been stroking the shit out of myself this entire time and finally being pushed over the edge by this woman, who I thought I knew, allowing this man to violate her in ways I didn't even think she could imagine.

I watched, stunned by my orgasm and the events of the evening, as the fireman relentlessly plowed his still rock-hard unit into my wife's upraised asshole, she screaming at every thrust. Believe it or not, the ass-fucking went on for another 30 minutes, during which my wife came two more times for an evening total of 7. At the end, he was sitting up, back against the headboard, while Kim rode him reverse cowgirl, but in her asshole. She looked shaken, spent, and used as she shuddered though that last orgasm, what would also be the 4th time for the fireman to come in my wife this evening, and their second simultaneous orgasm.

Kim collapsed forward on the bed, and I got an eyeful, all right, as her ass was oozing out cum. She fell on her side with a big, tired smile on her face, and crawled up to the spent fireman, who was still leaning against the headboard. They kissed long and deep, and when they broke, Kim said, "we should clean up. I have to get back home to my husband," at which they both chuckled, and got up to go shower.

I probably should've stayed to see if things we're going to keep going, but It seemed like a perfect time to make my escape and beat Kim home, so I did that instead. I found out later they had their third simultaneous orgasm in the shower (Kim's eighth of the night, for those of you keeping score at home. She told me, when I pressed her, that this had been the single best night of her life, and that she would do anything, even agree never to fuck me again, just for a chance to feel him inside of her no more than a few seconds).

I didn't tell Kim about any of this for a long time, and frankly, I don't feel bad about in the least. She was cheating on me! Basically, it's a win-win situation. She gets to go on fucking around, because I never let on that I know everything, and I just follow her around whenever I can, hoping for (and often getting) a good show!

I have come to realize that I can never be enough for my wife, and have learned to accept it. We treat each other with love, and to this day, nothing has changed, except that now I have a trove of good stories, and even a few videos! I am glad that she has found a way to get what she needs without destroying what we have by leaving, and that she has been careless enough to allow me a way to peek in every once in a while.

Eventually, of course, she found out I was watching, but that's another story...

12