Kim's Birthday Shock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers

I then had a spa bath, again with Lisa in the spa with me, and she rubbed all parts of my body relaxing me further. She then told me I would next have a massage, then another shower before I had my hair done and my makeup applied. I would then be ready to be collected by my husband.

Next I was taken into the massage room. This was a smallish room with just a massage table in the center. She slipped off my robe and I climbed onto the table. Lisa explained how I should place my face in the hole at one end of the table so I could have my back massaged. She then threw a sheet over my entire body except for my head and told me she would collect me when my massage was finished. I almost fell asleep lying there on the bed but soon woke as I heard footsteps enter the room. They were heavy footsteps and I pulled my face out of the hole in the table to see who had come in. Heavens above it was another man! He introduced himself as Peter! I laughed and said my husband's name is Peter too. He then told me he was going to act for my husband today. I didn't know what he was talking about but I began to worry him being a man and I was completely naked under this thin sheet. He then told me he would be giving me a very special massaged which had been arranged by my husband and I was to relax completely and enjoy everything which happened from now on! I didn't exactly like the sound of that but just nodded.

Peter then pulled the sheet down from my shoulders until it was just covering my behind and then poured some warm oil on my back and I could feel it running gently down over my body. He then began massaging my back gently at first and then much firmer. He then moved up to my shoulders and massaged them until I had to admit I felt very relaxed indeed. Next he massaged my arms and this felt very good too. He then moved to my feet and started massaging my feet, then my ankles and my lower legs. I was conscious that I was only covered by this sheet and wondered if he would just massage my back. Once my lower legs were massaged he moved up further and massaged above my knees reaching up on the outside of my legs and over my bottom. He now removed the sheet altogether and this bothered me a lot but I didn't say anything. His hands were gently massaging outside of my thighs before he moved to my inner thighs. Wow, this was erotic but I was worried he would be too close to my pussy. His hands crept up between my legs until he was just about on my pussy. He gently moved my legs apart - I had been holding them fairly close together until now - and I just couldn't do anything about it so I let him move them apart. He continued massaging my inner thighs but he didn't touch my pussy so I relaxed a little hoping he wouldn't get any closer.

He must have finished my back because he placed the sheet right over me again and asked me to roll over on my back. I was very reluctant to do this but didn't know if I should refuse to do it so I gave in and rolled over on my back. Peter moved to my head again and began massaging my shoulders and my neck. He moved me into a sitting position so that he could massage my neck and shoulders and I made sure the sheet was tucked properly so that he couldn't see my breasts. When he was finished with my neck he laid me down again and moved down to my feet. He commenced massaging my legs right up to my knees when he stopped. I was just on the verge of telling him that was enough when he halted. Although I had the sheet tucked under my arms to stop it sliding down over my breasts he just ignored that and quickly pulled the sheet away and moved it down over my hips not exposing my pubic area but below my navel. I didn't know what to do and while I was thinking about it he began to massage my breasts. He certainly knew how to massage breasts and it was only a short time later that I was so aroused I didn't know what to do. He was massaging my nipples and they were now very long and hard. He continued to massage my breasts for probably 10 minutes and that is a long time. Although I tried hard to avoid it he got me so aroused that I came with a huge shudder and he just smiled at me and continued. Next he moved his hands down over my belly and began massaging me there. He certainly got me going. He placed his thumb in my belly button and turned it around and around and for the very first time I had an orgasm through having my navel manipulated! God, I felt like a slut letting this man touch me so intimately but it was wonderful. I guessed my Peter would never find out about what was happening to me so I tried to relax and enjoy this Peter's hands.

What I had been dreading came next. He simply whipped the sheet completely off my body and began massaging my pubic area and down and around my inner thighs. He certainly got me aroused doing that and I knew if he kept this up I would cum again. He managed to get his fingers in between my thighs in such a way that with slight pressure in the right spot my legs began to open and soon my legs were quite wide apart and I was completely exposed to both his hands and his eyes. I couldn't stand much more of this and then he suddenly slipped his fingers into my cunt! God, what a sensation! I gasped but he simply said to relax and enjoy the experience. He massaged all of my pubic area - from my navel down between my legs and inner thighs still with his fingers inside my cunt and moving gently. I just couldn't help it and came again!

Now Peter began in earnest leaning over and sucking my hard erect nipples while he was stroking my clit and my cunt lips. I just couldn't help it I just kept on cumming all the time. I told him he mustn't do that it was wrong but he just ignored me. His massaging and sucking brought me off, I suppose, about 15 times and I was feeling exhausted. Then he took his hands and mouth off my body as he moved down to the foot of the table. He bent down and touched something below the table and the end of the table from my backside down fell away on hinges leaving me with my legs in the air and no where to place them. Next he reached down under the table on each side near my backside and pulled up a pair of stirrups, similar to those used when I was shaved, and he then slipped my feet into each and strapped them in place with the Velcro tapes. I was now lying totally naked and exposed on the massage table with my legs in the air and held widely apart in front of a man other than my husband. Peter then came to the head of the table, leaned over and kissed me gently on the lips. I tried not to respond but couldn't stop myself and I opened my mouth to his. We kissed passionately for several minutes while he massaged my breasts and nipples making me all the more aroused. He then reached down and began manipulating my clit and I started to cum again. I kept telling Peter this was wrong but he told me it was my Peter's wish that I am looked after and this was what he was doing. After several more intense kisses he moved between my legs and placed his mouth over my pussy. He began licking my lips and eventually licked inside my cunt. Then he licked my clit and I started to have another orgasm. I tried to stop him but he wouldn't stop. I didn't realize it but while he was sucking my clit and pussy he was undressing himself. He stood up completely naked and I was shocked to see he had a huge cock which was fully erect sticking out in front of his body and aimed directly at my cunt! I screamed, "No, don't do that!" but it was no use. In a flash he was nudging my cunt lips and then began gently pushing his very hard cock into my cunt! His cock was at least 3" longer than my Peter's cock - it must have been at least 9" long and very thick - and he was pushing it into my cunt! I tried to wriggle and stop him but it was useless - he was going to fuck me! As soon as he cock was completely in me I just gave in and let him fuck me. As his strokes increased in both speed and depth I began having massive orgasms. This is the first time I have been fucked by anyone other than my husband. I was very conscious I was committing adultery but was powerless to do anything about it and really started to enjoy the sensations which were washing over my body. At last he started to increase his speed and next he began groaning as he came and shot his load of cum directly into my cervix! I had been well and truly fucked and I had cum several times while he was doing me.

He didn't pull his cock out of me straight away but left it in me filling my love tunnel with cock. After a while he pulled it out and moved to my head and held his cock for me to suck! I didn't know what came over me but I opened my mouth and took his cock into me. I could taste his cum and my pussy on it but it felt wonderful in my mouth so I kept on sucking it. I was still very aroused and knew his cum was slowly seeping out of my open cunt. When he was hard again, he moved back between my legs and inserted his cock into my cunt again. He took much longer to fuck me this time but taking longer made the pleasure for me last for ever! After he had cum in me for the second time he withdrew and then gathered up his clothes, kissed me again very passionately and then left the room. I was still lying there with my legs strapped in the stirrups and cum leaking out of my cunt.

He had only been gone a few short minutes when the door opened again and in walked Joe. He was completely naked and his cock was even bigger that Peter's cock. He placed his cock on my lips and I took it straight into my mouth and began sucking it. He was already hard and so I just sucked it enjoying the feeling of such a large cock in my mouth. He then kissed me, kissed and sucked my nipples and then moved between my legs and just pushed his cock into my cunt. Boy, he was big! It really filled me up and I was grateful for the cum already in me to help lubricate his passage into me. His fucking action was different from the two Peters I knew - he pumped me very hard and soon had me screaming I was cumming. He reached his own orgasm and shot his load deep into my cunt. I just couldn't describe the sensations I was feeling right now. After he pulled out he did the same as Peter by placing his wet and sloppy cock in my mouth and I sucked him until he was hard again. Soon he was in my cunt and fucked me -again shooting his load of cum into my body. I felt like a real slut having been fucked by two men a total of four times within an hour and worst of all I had committed adultery!

Joe kissed me and thanked me for allowing him to give me pleasure and he too left the room with me still lying with my legs in the air and lots of cum dripping out of my cunt.

I was just thinking of trying to sit up and release my legs from the stirrups when the door opened and in came a huge man, a black man, with the largest cock I have ever seen. It seemed too long to be able to support itself and it could have been anything up to a foot long! He didn't talk to me at all but simply moved to the foot of the bed between my legs and pushed his huge cock into my sloppy cunt! I felt so full I didn't know what to do to relieve the pressure on my cunt walls. He then pulled his cock out of my cunt and gently lifted my bottom off the bed holding me with his huge black hands. He pointed his long hard cock at my arsehole and nudged it gently. I started to scream No way but he just pushed and with all the cum which had come out of my cunt and run down my arsehole was quite wet and, using this as lubricant, he just pushed hard and the head of his cock slipped into my arsehole. Once inside he just kept on pushing and pushing until he was completely inside my arse! Then he began fucking me hard. It took him a fair while but eventually he started to cum and when he shot his load into my arse I just couldn't believe the sensation she all of this cum shot deep into my bowels. For the first time in my life I had been arse fucked! He pulled out, wiped his cock on some tissues and then moved over to the sink which was in the corner of the room. He washed his huge cock, dried it and then came back to me. He placed his cock in my mouth and I tried to open it wide enough to take all of his cock but he was just too large. He was hard in no time and then moved back between my legs and fucked me again, this time in my sloppy cunt. He hurt me this time because he was so big but I just gritted my teeth and tried to enjoy it all. He also shot his considerable load into my cervix and now I was well and truly fucked. He pulled out, let me suck his cock clean again and then left the room. He hadn't spoken a single word all the time he was fucking me twice!

Lisa came in next with a bowl of water and some enemas. She proceeded to flush out my cunt and then my arse until I was devoid of any cum. She obviously enjoyed her work and I felt her playing with my cunt as she was cleaning me. She then released my legs from the stirrups and told me to get up and follow her into the shower. Again she took off her robe and entered the shower with me. She washed me thoroughly and made sure she cleaned my cunt and arsehole. When she was satisfied I was clean she turned off the water and dried me. She then took me, still naked, into a rest room and I lied on a bed, still naked, while she covered me with a warm blanket and I dropped off to sleep. I slept for about an hour before she woke me telling me they were ready for me in the beauty shop.

I put on the robe and walked with her into the beauty shop where I was pampered for the next hour. They did my hair, my fingernails, made up my face so that I looked beautiful and when I thought they were finished the head lady pulled open my robe, took my breasts in her hands and the women began painting my nipples with a pretty red lipstick. Soon my nipples looked wonderful in the mirror with this color applied to them. She next pulled the robe completely open and pulled my legs apart and the women began painting my pussy lips with the same red colored lipstick. I could see in the mirror how outstanding they looked. They also applied some lipstick to the hood of my clit and, as my clit emerged from it's hood, they gently applied lipstick to that too. Now I looked like a real beauty and a slut at the same time.

They then dressed me in the same clothes I had worn this morning but left off all of my underwear. Just my shirt, miniskirt and shoes and nothing else!

Muriel made such a fuss of me as I was ready to leave that it was embarrassing. Lisa also came in to say goodbye and she kissed me and hope I had enjoyed my day. Peter, Joe and the black man also came in and told me they had enjoyed looking after me and hoped I had a wonderful evening with my husband. The black man didn't say anything again but he kissed me and shook my hand. I was terrified my husband would walk in and see me with the three men but they left before he arrived.

Muriel took him into another office and they talked for a few minutes - I guessed they were settling up for my day in the resort. I was also terrified Muriel might say something about the men fucking me and I could only hope she would use discretion and not say a word about it.

Peter collected me and we walked out to the car, arm in arm, and he told me he loved me and hoped I had enjoyed his birthday present. I was scared he may have heard something from Muriel but he just chatted about my day and asked me how much I had enjoyed everything. He asked me if I had been shaved and I told him yes but he didn't ask about who had shaved me. He told me I looked beautiful and he couldn't wait to get me home and fuck me.

He asked me to sit over against my door and to spread my legs for him. Of course I didn't have any panties on and he could look straight up my legs at my pussy. He asked me to lift up my miniskirt a bit so he could see where I had been shaved. When I did this he whistled and told me everything looked particularly beautiful. I had to sit like that all the way home.

Once we reached home he rushed me into the house and began taking his and my clothes off as soon as he could. He took me naked into the bedroom, placed me on the bed and started caressing my body all over remarking how smooth my body felt with no hair on it. He licked and sucked my body all over and I was surprised to see the lipstick, or whatever it was, stayed in place when he finished sucking my nipples and my clit and cunt lips. He then fucked me as hard as he possibly could. He really fucked me! I was frightened my cunt would feel too large for him having been stretched by the large cocks during the day but he didn't say anything and just fucked me! After he finished and we had cum together we just laid there recovering. Next, as soon as he was hard again, he did me again but this time he made love to me. He was gentle and kind and I knew he loved me despite what I had done today without him knowing.

We later had a meal at home and he made me prepare the whole meal completely naked so he could admire my pampered body. Although he asked me lots of questions about my day he didn't ask anything embarrassing and I guessed my secret was safe. I had committed adultery and had gotten away with it!

After our meal we retired to the lounge room where he cuddled my naked body and got me all excited again. I knew he would be wanting to fuck me again soon and I started to count up all the sex I had had this day. I couldn't believe what I had done.

We watched one of the news channels for a while and then Peter held me very tight, told me he loved me and kissed and caressed me getting me all excited again before he pressed the button for the video recorder. On the screen came pictures of the front of the health and beauty resort and both of us entering the foyer. I just stared at the screen seeing myself walking with Peter. The next part of the film showed me having my shower with Lisa and then Joe shaving me. The video clearly showed him playing with my nipples and my cunt lips and everything he had done to me. Next on the screen flashed my body being massaged before I actually saw myself being fucked first by Peter, then Joe and finally the black man whose name I didn't know! There I was on the TV screen being fucked and now my husband was watching it all.

He held me tight and kissed me and told me he knew all about what had happened to me today. He had arranged with the owner of the resort to be present all the time I was there and the owner and he had filmed the whole things from start to finish. He had been wanting me to fuck other men for ages now and at last I had done this for him. I couldn't believe him but I was very relieved now that it was all out in the open.

Peter switched off the video and TV and then rolled me over and fucked me! He told me he loved me and had thoroughly enjoyed watching me getting fucked by the three men whom he had personally chosen from a whole team of available men. I guessed we would be starting a new phase in our married life from now on - I imagined I would be fucking other men now that Peter had got his way with this. I started to wonder what Peter could possibly arrange which would top what he had done for this birthday. For once in my life I wanted my next birthday to come around quickly.

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers
12