Kim's Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tony090909
tony090909
1,520 Followers

Would she be up for more sex this morning? Hopefully she would, in fact the old clichรฉ about striking while the iron's hot came to mind.

I only had to wait another few minutes and then Kim woke. She took a minute or two to come round and then asked me whether we were going to get up. I must admit that although I spoke in a casual manner my heart was pounding away when I suggested that she ought to go wake Steve. She seemed puzzled by that.

"Why should I wake him? He's a guest, isn't he allowed to sleep in?"

"Normally yes, but I'm sure he'd love to see you."

"To see me? You mean...?"

"I want you to go through ask him what he would like for breakfast, but you have to go into his bedroom naked."

I'll cut a long story short by saying that she insisted she wouldn't do it, whilst I was equally insistent that she must. In the end she stalked off to the en-suite. She used the loo, but then washed quickly and brushed her teeth. I decided that there must be a reason for ensuring that her breath was fresh, so I ambushed her when she came out and marched her to our bedroom door.

I told her to go to Steve and to be sure to leave his bedroom door open. Close to tears she headed along the corridor, but kept looking back at me. I realised she felt very self-conscious being watched by me, so I went back into our bedroom.

I stood and waited and could hear words being spoken, though it was impossible to tell what was being said. I retraced my steps and stood by the doorway. It was almost silent. I strained to listen and heard a couple of vague noises which could have been anything. But then after a couple of minutes there was an unmistakeable sound - the gasp of a woman whose pussy has just surrendered to the rigid arrogance of an erect cock. The creaking noises made it clear that the bed was taking a pounding. Then there was some conversation followed by a distinct change in the noises. I moved cautiously along the corridor and peered through the crack between the door and the frame.

Steve was laid on his back with Kim squatting above him, she had her back to me and as she pivoted lower the impressive girth of his engorged member sank deep into her cunt. She then raised herself up until most of his cock was visible before sinking back down again.

I watched fascinated as his cock disappeared in and out of my wife. Even in the dim light his shaft glistened with love juices - Kim was obviously in full flow, her pussy producing an abundance of fuck honey. I wondered what she felt like having an unfamiliar cock slide in and out of her pussy.

Of course in that position Kim's thighs were doing all the work and after a couple of minutes she asked to switch. They rolled over with supple energy and my wife spread her legs. Steve mounted her, but my view of her face was blocked so I couldn't see her reaction when his prick slid back into her, but there was no mistaking her sharp intake of breath and the gasp of pleasure.

"Oh God you've got a sweet cunt," Steve gasped.

"And you've got a very nice cock."

"And where is my cock."

"It's in my pussy and it's giving it a good fucking." This dirty talk obviously encouraged Steve because the strength and tempo of his thrusts increased. I had a clear view of his cock ramming into her, his tight balls poised to release another load inside her.

Kim began to gasp and moan and I realised she was about to cum, her legs were held above Steve's back and they began to tremble and shake as an orgasm overwhelmed her. This encouraged Steve and the fervour with which he ploughed into her increased. Then suddenly he pushed his shoulders up, locked his arms and gave a ferocious groan, like a tree being torn from its roots. His body was clenched in a rigid pose and I realised that almost the only part of him moving was his cock, deep inside my wife's body, pumping sperm into her lustful pussy.

When Steve levered himself upright I had a clear view of Kim's face and there was a look of almost contorted anguish on it. Her hair was hopelessly dishevelled, her eyes were screwed tight, but her mouth was open wide, orgasmic gasps escaping her as she milked the last drops of semen from Steve's cock.

Steve held that upright pose for a little longer then collapsed on top of her. My cock was throbbing and I knew that a couple of strokes would take me over the top, but I struggled to control myself and returned to our bedroom.

I don't know how long I waited, it felt like quite a while but probably wasn't. I heard sounds then Kim came into the bedroom. She paused in the doorway and there was a moment where our eyes met and we both acknowledged what had just taken place. Her face was flushed and in a self-conscious gesture one hand half covered her pussy, while the other moved towards her breasts. It was almost as if she was trying to hide her nakedness. As far as I was concerned it just drew attention to the fact that a few minutes ago another man had been sucking and licking her breasts and an unfamiliar cock had pumped sperm into her married pussy.

I threw the covers back and she slid into the bed. She spread her legs and I knelt between them. Her cunt lips were gaping from the passage of her lover's cock and there was a trickle of sperm running down her slit. I leaned forward and my cock slid easily into her. I was pretty hyped up and saw no reason to hold back, Kim had been fucked twice last night and again this morning so I thought she might well appreciate it if I came quickly.

That was no problem โ€“ her lush pussy drew me in and it wasn't long before I groaned and my cock jerked, sperm pumping into her and mixing with the load Steve had left a few minutes earlier. I eased myself off her and we lay together.

I asked her what happened in Steve's bedroom and she explained that she went in and Steve was already awake. He might not have been awake long because he didn't react immediately, but just stared at her.

"Then he drew back the bed covers in an obvious invitation. He was naked and I couldn't help it, my eyes were drawn to his cock. It had been inside me last night, but I hadn't really seen it. The only cock I've ever seen is yours, so I was curious to see what Steve's was like. The weird thing was that it was semi-erect and growing visibly while I looked at it. The knowledge that this big, solid masculine thing was growing because of me was a huge turn-on, and I was very aware that it was soon going to be inside me.

Anyway I got in the bed and Steve moved between my legs. There were no preliminaries, we were both very excited, so he slid his cock into me and fucked me."

"Did he make you cum?"

"Yes."

"And he came didn't he?"

"Yes he came, but it felt very different. When you come you tend to give one final huge thrust and then come. Steve kept thrusting all the time, it felt like there was a thrust for each burst of semen he fired into me, and there were quite a few, he seemed to cum for a long time."

That description had got me pretty aroused, but I knew it wasn't the time for more sex. Kim and I got dressed and went downstairs and Steve appeared soon afterwards. I must admit the atmosphere at breakfast was a bit awkward. None of us knew how to acknowledge the intimacy which had taken place and that made us all very self-conscious.

Perhaps that was why Steve left relatively soon after breakfast. I offered him a lift to the station and Kim came out to the car to see him off. Our neighbour was out messing with his car, but the brief hug and peck on the cheek which was exchanged between Kim and Steve gave no clue about the events of last night and this morning.

As we stood exchanging a few final words I noticed our neighbour looking at Kim in a slightly odd way. I checked her out and suddenly realised that a dark stain was spreading accusingly across the crutch of the green canvas trousers she was wearing. She always wipes herself after sex, but sperm can take a while to leak out and this time there must have been so much inside her that it had soaked through her knickers and trousers.

Anyway I couldn't really say anything about it, so Steve and I left for the station. Obviously we did chat in the car, but nothing very specific was said. Steve thanked me for having him and said he hoped it would be OK if he got in touch and let us know his new address once he was settled in Glasgow. I said that would be fine.

When I got back home Kim was emerging from the shower. She'd realised the leak that had occurred and was pretty mortified about what conclusions our neighbour might have drawn, but I told her it really didn't matter. He could think what he liked, but he didn't know what had taken place. In a way it was rather funny โ€“ Kim stood there, seemingly perfectly respectable, but with two men's sperm leaking from her pussy.

Anyway I was going to tell her that Steve had asked if he could get in touch and I'd said that was fine. I wondered what her reaction would be to that.

tony090909
tony090909
1,520 Followers
12