Kim's Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"K, you can get up now," Kim said once all three hot dogs were covered in Mandy's juices.

"Be careful as you cook them that they don't get too close to the flames," Kim warned. "If you ruin it, we'll have to prepare another one."

Kim sat on the ground, legs crossed as her hot dog hovered over the flames. Lance and Mandy both opted to squat in front of the fire.

The hot dogs cooked quickly over the open flames; both Lance and Mandy were careful to heed Kim's warning and not let them burn. Mandy especially.

Lance held his hot dog aloft to let it cool; he poked it tentatively with his finger before sliding it off the stick. No one had thought to bring buns for the hot dogs, so he just held it in his hand as he bit the end of it. He didn't notice any difference in the taste at all despite it having been lodged in Mandy's slit five minutes earlier. On reflection, it really shouldn't have been that surprising. The fire would have burned off everything that his wife's crotch had added to the hot dogs.

He looked over at his wife and watched as she took the hot dog in her mouth; she held the meat just like she did his manhood, though he fancied himself a bit larger than the hot dog.

"I think," Kim said, "that Lance may be imagining that hot dog as something else, Mandz."

Lance was confused until he realized that he'd gotten aroused again looking at his wife.

"The sun is starting to set," Kim continued, "so I don't think Mandy needs any more sunscreen. But, at the same time, a rule is a rule and that cock there needs to be attended to. And, we can't let that seed go to waste, either." She didn't elaborate on what that meant, but they both found out soon enough.

"Mandy, hold out your hot dog towards Lance. Good. Now, jerk him off with your other hand."

Lance looked down as his wife wrapped her hand around him. Her hot dog, one bite taken out of the end, was right on the side of him. He WAS bigger than it, he noted thankfully. Not a lot bigger, but bigger nonetheless.

Mandy pumped him as instructed; this would be his third time that day, so it took her awhile, but eventually, she saw his pre-cum welling up on the tip. So did Kim.

"Alright," she said. "Make sure that you catch his cum on your hot dog."

Mandy paused stroking for a beat, startled by the order.

"You heard me," Kim said firmly. "Why else did you think I was having you hold it like that? Now keep going."

Mandy resumed tugging and before long, Lance came with a loud moan. Being his third time, he didn't shoot very forcefully which made it simple to catch his seed on the hot dog that she held below his cock. One squirt did miss and fell to the grass on the side but Kim didn't complain about it. Once Lance was finished, the hot dog's top was completely covered in Lance's cum. Kim leaned in while nibbling on her own hot dog to admire Mandy's

"Perfect," Kim declared with a mouthful of hot dog. "K, you can eat up now."

Mandy's face contorted to one of disgust. She'd swallowed Lance's cum before while blowing him and had never really thought anything of it. But now, seeing it off-white and slimy on top of her dinner, was different.

"Oh, don't be so dramatic," Kim said. "There's lots of healthy protein there. Or so the internet tells me. Just eat it."

Mandy moved the hot dog toward her mouth, opened, inserted it half-way - then pulled it back out. She sighed deeply and just stared at it.

Kim was growing impatient. "Remember what I said about there being other places to stick that before I make you eat it. Do you want to test me?"

Kim hoped she wouldn't. Kim WAS bluffing but she put on a good front. Whether Mandy believed her or not, she didn't say. Mandy did open her mouth back up, though, and bit off half the hot dog.

She grimaced at the salty taste of the semen-coated hot dog and she gagged a bit. It didn't really taste all THAT bad; it was more a mental thing than anything else.

She swallowed and quickly ate the other half of the hot dog. She was still frowning as she wiped her mouth.

Kim grabbed Mandy's shoulders and spun her around. Mandy blinked in surprise as Kim leaned in and kissed her full on the lips. Mandy was too stunned to pull away but after a moment, she relaxed and returned the kiss. Kim put her hand on the back of Mandy's head, caressing her.

Lance finished his hot dog as he watched the embrace between his wife and his Mistress. His soft member leaked a drop of cum onto his left foot, but he was too engrossed in the show to notice.

After breaking the kiss, Kim smiled at her slave.

"You did very well, little girl," Kim said to her. She ruffled Mandy's hair before swatting her on the ass.

"K, time for dessert!"

- - - -

Kim pulled out a bag of marshmallows and grabbed another roasting stick. She withdrew a marshmallow and turned to Mandy.

"Spread 'em, again, girl," Kim said, gesturing to Mandy's crotch with the marshmallow.

As with the hot dog, Kim stuck the soft, white puff into Mandy's pussy. The feeling was neither pleasant nor unpleasant but was wholly unlike anything Mandy had ever felt inside her. Kim pulled it out, skewered it on the roasting stick, then repeated the process two more times. Mandy was grateful that the marshmallows were at room temperature. Well, outdoor temperature, at any rate.

Mandy and Lance watched the flames lick the surface of the marshmallows; Kim rotated them continuously to avoid burning. Once they reached a golden brown, Kim pulled them away and poked at them with her finger. They were gooey to the touch and Lance watched as they streaked with glacial slowness down the roasting stick toward Kim's hand.

Kim blew on the marshmallows to cool them and checked them with her finger two more times before she was satisfied.

"Lance," she said, turning to him. "Sit on the ground on your back, legs spread apart. And close your eyes."

Lance had no idea what was coming next as he followed her instructions. But a minute later, he shrieked as he felt the something hot placed on his pubic mound.

"Aye! Wow, that's hot!" he cried out. He tried to scurry back but the marshmallow was already stuck to his skin.

"Pfft. I felt it. It wasn't that hot. Don't be such a baby," Kim chastised.

And it was true, it wasn't really that hot. Kim had played around with candle wax one time on herself after reading about it. Now, THAT was hot. This was nothing by comparison.

He grimaced for a few seconds but then the burning feeling subsided. As he wriggled, the marshmallow slid across his smooth skin, coating it in a hot sticky mess. After he got used to it, he had to admit that it felt rather nice.

Kim worked the marshmallow around with her hand, spreading it all over. Then she took the second marshmallow and pressed it right against his cock. That renewed his squirming as it swallowed the head of his cock, covering it in white.

Kim's hand smooshed the marshmallow so that it oozed between her fingers and all around Lance's shaft. She released him just long enough to grab the last marshmallow which she smooshed in her palm before slapping it against his scrotum. Eventually, his lap was completely coated and she pulled her hand away. She licked some of the sweet off her palm as she surveyed her handiwork.

"K, Mandy-meister. Start eating your dessert before it dries up on your husband,"

Mandy knelt in between Lance's legs and bent over him. She brushed her hair behind her back in hopes of keeping it from getting stuck to the marshmallow.

Tentatively, she stuck out her tongue and lapped at Lance's pubic mound. It was, unsurprisingly, very sweet. What was surprising is that she couldn't remember the last time she'd had a toasted marshmallow (either off a guy's crotch or otherwise.) She licked another mound of sticky sugar from Lance's pelvis. It was still very warm but not hot.

How long had it been since she'd tasted that? Sixteen years? No, eighteen years, she decided. At summer camp when she was nine. And the marshmallow tasted just like she remembered. Though, there had been no naked boys then that she ate it off of.

She took Lance's cock in her mouth and sucked off more of the marshmallow. If only her friend from camp, Missy, had known that decades later the next time she'd eat a marshmallow, she'd also have a boy's "thing" in her mouth. That thought made her chuckle with her mouth still full of cock.

"Something funny, Mandy?" Kim asked with a smirk. Mandy pulled off Lance's member.

"Sorry, Mistress," Mandy said, wiping some marshmallow from her lips off on the back of her hand. "Just a funny memory."

"Perhaps you can tell us the story sometime," Kim said. "Meanwhile, though, I want a taste of that dessert."

Kim ducked her head down raked her tongue up Lance's ball sack. Then she took one of his testicles in her mouth and sucked on it.

"Mmmmm...." Lance moaned. Everything had cooled enough to the point of being soothing and exciting. Kim released his ball and dragged her tongue up the bottom side of his erect member. She took his cockhead in her mouth and sucked on the sensitive rim. There was no marshmallow left as Mandy had already sucked it clean; she was just doing it for fun.

She and Mandy took turns licking his crotch clean until all the marshmallow was gone. Mandy would suck on a testicle, Kim would lick along the side of his cock.

Kim took his dick back in her mouth and sucked again. Lance moaned with pleasure, and Kim heard the change in his panting; she immediately pulled off of his member.

"Uh, uh. That's enough for now."

- - - -

Kim put a finger on Lance's bare pubic flesh. Even though his crotch was cleaned of marshmallow, his skin stuck to her finger and pulled away a full inch before popping free and recoiling.

"Alright, who's up for a swim?" Kim asked. It was still warm and they'd all been outside for the entire day. Mandy relished the thought of washing all the dried cum off her body. It made her feel dirty; not in the "erotic, sexy" way. In the "grubby, unclean" way.

Lance, of course, had a crotch sticky to the touch with leftover marshmallow residue. A swim sounded delightful.

Kim stripped back down and led the way to the shoreline. Mandy and Lance were both in their natural swimsuits already.

Kim entered first; the water wasn't warm but not freezing, either. It was certainly much warmer than the hot dog she had used to fuck Mandy.

She took several steps in, then dropped down to her knees. She winced as her body adjusted to the temperature and turned to look at the other two.

"Come on! Dive in already!" she urged. Lance and Mandy both dropped down into the water. Mandy and Lance floated to either side of Kim.

Kim pulled both slaves tight against her body; Mandy's boobs pressed against her on one side, Lance's soft cock pressed against her leg on the other. The cool water had turned Mandy's nipples into rock hard nubs.

The trio weren't in water above their heads. All three, including Kim, the shortest of the group, could stand up in the water if they chose. Kim crinkled her feet, squeezing the clean sand beneath her toes.

Kim turned to Lance. Their eyes met for a beat before she leaned in to kiss him. Their lips met as Mandy watched on in silence. She wasn't jealous; on the contrary, she loved watching her mistress kiss her husband. Lance held Kim's wet hair as he pulled her head tighter against his lips.

After a minute, Kim pulled away and spun around to Mandy. Mandy was unprepared for Kim to repeat the embrace on her. Her eyes widened, and she just stood there before relaxing and enjoying the feel of Kim's lips on hers.

Kim grabbed Mandy's ass cheeks and Mandy held Kim's shoulders. Lance pushed his body against Kim's backside, his flaccid penis rubbing against her ass crack, and he held Mandy's hands as Mandy held Kim.

Kim abruptly broke the embrace and pushed off deeper into the water, kicking her feet as she floated along the shore and away from the campsite.

"K, guys, let's swim!"

- - - -

Kim dove beneath the clear, blue water. Lance saw her perfectly round ass break the surface for a split second before disappearing. Mandy dove down to follow her as did Lance a second later.

The group swam several hundred feet around the lake's edge, eventually coming to another small sandy clearing. It was too small to be classified as a "beach" but a large enough area for the three of them to swim ashore and rest.

Kim plopped down first. The sand, from the full sun all day, was hot against her back. She laid down with both arms outstretched and one knee cocked. Lance had a perfect view of Kim's slit, slightly parted and pink.

Mandy and Lance laid down on the sand next to her. All three lay there, motionless. The air was still warm, like the sand, but the sun was just above the horizon now so they were no longer burning under it.

Kim sat up and turned around, pulling her feet under her butt. Lance and Mandy tried to sit up, but Kim pushed them back down with a hand on each's of her slaves' chest.

Kim took Lance's sack in her hand and rolled his balls around. He'd gone flaccid from his time in the cool water, but she aimed to fix that.

With her other hand, Kim pushed Mandy's legs apart and inserted two fingers into her pussy. She worked them in and out of her as she toyed with Lance on the other side.

Lance quickly rose to attention and Kim abandoned his balls to wrap her hand around his shaft. She pumped Lance on one side while frigging Mandy on the other. Kim used her thumb to brush across Mandy's nub on each inward stroke.

"You know," Kim said to them, "I really love both of you." Mandy responded for her and Lance.

"We love you, too, Mistress. I hope you know how much we enjoy our time with you."

"Thank you," Kim said with a smile. "That means a lot to me. This place brought back a lot of memories and it's nice to spend it with friends. We are friends, right?"

Lance responded this time. "Of course, Kim." He opted to break character considering her tone. "How could you ask that?"

Kim shrugged as she played with their privates. "I don't really have any other friends beside you guys, you know. And we never really talk about things besides, well, this stuff."

Lance pushed up onto his elbows and tried to ignore the girl jerking him off during the serious moment.

"You're right, we don't. But know that we ARE friends, even if we stay in character most of the time. Maybe we need to make some time to hang out with, you know, our clothes on." Kim smiled at him. She sped up her pumping and made a twisting motion with her hand as she reached the rim of his cock.

"I'd like that," she said. Lance grunted as he climaxed in her hand. And on her hand. He'd climaxed enough that day that it wasn't much more than a dribble by tha point. Kim milked him until he ceased oozing then turned her attention to Mandy.

"K, Mandy-girl. Give me one more good orgasm," Kim said.

"Yes, Mistress," Mandy said obediently.

Kim released her grip on Lance's member and used that hand to flick Mandy's clit while continuing to fuck her with the two fingers. Before long, Mandy's body tensed up and she screamed.

"Oh, FUCK, Mistress!" she screamed. It was fortunate that there was no one else around to hear them.

Kim made little circles around on Mandy's nub as her body was rocked with my waves of pleasure. Only when she slumped into the sand in exhaustion did Kim pull her hands away.

Kim laid back down on the side of her two friends and relaxed.

- - - -

After a half hour of resting on the sand, Kim sighed and stood up.

"Alright, you crazy kids, let's head in. It'll be dark soon," she said, leading the way back into the water.

As they swam back around to the campsite, Kim was the first to see it. A flicker of light from a fire. But it wasn't their own fire. There, on the opposite side of the clearing from where their tent was pitched, was a couple setting up their own camp. They had a tent set up already and were unloading gear from the back of a red Chevy pickup truck. Kim stopped the other two.

"Well, well, well," she said to them quietly. "It appears we have company."

Lance and Mandy looked past her to the other couple. They were still some ways off but appeared to be around their same age, somewhere in their twenties. The girl was a redhead, average height, curvy, and quite buxom. The guy was tall, over six feet, with a muscular build and short brown hair.

"K," Kim said. "You guys are going to go over and introduce yourselves to our new neighbors."

"Mistress!" Mandy said in a hissed whisper. "We can't!"

"Oh yes, you can," Kim said firmly. "And you will. Don't even acknowledge the fact that you are naked, just be friendly and welcoming. But if they ask any questions about why you are naked, you are to answer them completely truthfully. Understood?"

Mandy and Lance were both silent for a long moment. Lance answered for them.

"Yes, Mistress. We understand."

Kim grinned. "Good. Now get going!"

- - - -

They were close enough to the shore that Lance and Mandy were able to walk in the water around to the far side of the clearing where they were camped. They did their best to appear casual as their naked bodies broke the water's surface. The two new people saw the movement and turned toward them.

Kim, meanwhile, stayed below the water and snuck out near their tent. The distraction of the nude couple popping up out of the water meant that she didn't have to try very hard to hide herself. The fact that it was now dusk made it even easier.

She grabbed a towel, dried off quickly, and was able to dress back up. Then she hid behind the Subaru to watch and see what might unfold.

Lance and Mandy had huge, fake smiles on their faces as they approached the couple.

"Hi, I'm Mandy and this is my husband Lance," she said cheerily.

The couple was wide-eyed at the sight of the two naked people approaching them; the guy stared blatantly at Mandy's exposed tits before checking out her shaved pussy. The girl didn't seem to care about what Lance had to offer.

"Hi, I'm Sherry and this is my boyfriend Keith," said the other girl. She extended her hand toward Mandy in greeting. Mandy took it.

Sherry shook off the water from Mandy's wet handshake.

"Oh, sorry about that!" Mandy said.

"No problem," Sherry said. "I could tell you guys were both swimming!"

Lance swallowed. "Yep, just enjoying the lake. That's our stuff over there. It's a great place. Beautiful sights to see." Lance was nervous and rambling.

"Yep, sure are beautiful sights," Keith said, craning his neck to check out Mandy's ass.

"The water is great if you guys feel like going for a swim later," Mandy said, trying to ignore Keith's gaze.

"Well," Sherry said, "we hadn't brought any swimsuits, so we weren't planning to. But now I see that this is a 'clothing optional' beach, isn't it?"

"Uh," Mandy said. She tried to think of some way of explaining their situation that wasn't a lie, but which avoided the truth.

"Uh, we didn't see any signs that said either way," she finished.

"Well," Sherry said, taking a step toward Mandy. "We don't have a problem with it. Do we, Keith?"

"Nope!" Keith said quickly.

"Do you guys go around naked a lot?" Sherry asked, eyeing Mandy's body. Mandy thought again.

"Yes. We've been naked since we got here," she said.

"Really? The whole day?" Sherry said. "Did you guys even bring clothes with you?"

"Yes," Lance said. "They are in the car over there." He pointed to the Subaru. Sherry and Keith's eyes followed over to it. And noticed, for the first time, the teenaged girl standing near it.

"Who's that?" Sherry asked. Mandy looked and saw Kim smiling and waving at them. Her heart dropped.

"That's our friend, Kim," Mandy said with a sigh. "She's... she's our, Mis-Mistress."