Kim's Christmas Discipline

Story Info
Kim gets spanked and paddled for speeding by her cop husband.
2.8k words
4.14
17.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1329HK
1329HK
2 Followers

It was Christmas Eve. I had just finished Christmas shopping and I was on my way home. The sun was setting, casting shadows on the beautiful snow-covered historic buildings on Briar street. Traffic was very light. Christmas trees were shining brightly through the front windows in most of the shops I drove past.

I had Christmas carols blaring on the radio. I was singing along to Rudolph the red nosed reindeer. I didn't realize I was speeding until the red and blue lights came to life behind me.

I looked at the speedometer. I was going 50 miles an hour. "Oh, shit!" I cursed as I slammed my foot on the brake pedal.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" I hit the blinker and pulled the car into a parking spot in front of a closed shop. I could hear the thick snow crunching beneath my tires. I turned off the radio, rolled down the window and killed the engine.

The officer pulled up behind me and jumped out of his patrol car. He was yelling before he ever made it to my window. "Where's the fucking fire?" The voice boomed. I recognized his voice before I saw him. It was Sergeant Don Greene. My husband's best friend since the Police Academy.

"License and regist..." He looked into the car. "Kim. What the fuck? The speed limit is 25. There's snow on the ground. It's getting dark, the temperature is dropping." He was mad. I'd never seen him mad. "You ever hear of black ice?"

"Yes, I'm sorry! I got carried away singing." I dropped my gaze to my purse. "Do you need my license or the registration? The car is my Mom's. Mines in the shop."

"No."

"Are you going to...?"

"Write you a ticket? Take you to jail? Or tell Ben?" He interrupted.

"Take me to jail or write me a ticket." I said softly. "You know I'll tell Ben myself."

"No, I'm not writing you a ticket, and I'm not taking you to jail. You don't need that. You need a good paddling."

I laughed nervously.

"I'm serious Kim. If you were my wife, I'd paddle your ass until you couldn't sit for a week and you wouldn't drive for a month."

My eyes grew big. Damn! I was glad I wasn't his wife.

"But you are not my wife, so I'll leave the paddling to Ben."

"Yes Sir." I said, hoping he didn't catch the Sir. Or, notice that I was blushing.

He noticed! Don arched an eyebrow as a look of realization swept across his face. "If I were you, I'd call Ben before that he hears about his speed demon wife from me."

"I will." I promised.

"Have a good evening Kim. Drive carefully." With that he turned around and walked back to his patrol car. I swear he was laughing.

I was on our bed, curled up under a warm blanket part way through the Christmas issue of Country Living when I heard Ben's key turn the lock.

I glanced at the clock. 9:30 PM. He was an hour and a half early. I'd been home for hours and I hadn't called Ben.

My stomach knotted, slightly. Maybe he doesn't know yet? I think, hoping to convince myself.

He was louder than usual coming through the front door, it slammed behind him. I heard the lock click then Ben dropped his duty gear by the front door. Nothing unusual there. I let out the breath I was unaware I'd been holding.

I could hear him undoing the snaps to the keepers on his duty belt as he was walking towards our room.

Shit!

When I realized he was still in uniform, I knew I was in trouble. He never came home in uniform.

"50 in a 25 in the snow. Kim, are you fucking serious?" He growled as he walked into the room.

Oh, shit! He called me Kim, not Kimmy. He cussed. He never cusses. I am screwed. Definitely, screwed. I sat up and pulled the blanket around me. I looked at the blanket, my hands, the floor... everything but Ben. I couldn't look at him.

"Why didn't you call me?" He questioned.

"I'm sorry Sir. I was going to tell you when you got home." I answered honestly.

"Well, I'm home now, so tell me"

"I um, I" I tried to find the right words.

"Don gave you plenty of time to call me, before he asked if I'd heard from you."

"I thought he'd call you later." I took a breath. "After you got home, to make sure I'd told you."

"Why the hell were you driving that fast?"

I shook my head. "I don't know."

"I don't know is not an answer Kim." He growled.

"I don't know, Sir." I sighed. "I guess I didn't see the speed limit change." I said, lying, trying to sound convincing enough to keep myself out of trouble.

"No! Don't lie to me Kim." Without even looking up, I knew he was shaking his head. "You drive Briar all the time. You know the speed limit."

Damn! Of course, he knew where I was pulled over. Don told him.

"I'm sorry." My voice cracked. "I was singing Christmas carols and..."

"Look at me." He commanded.

I slowly met his gaze, he looked every bit as mad as I thought he would. "I'm sorry."

"You're not sorry." He paused. "But, you will be." It wasn't a threat. It was a promise.

"Ben." I said softly. "Don told me what he'd do to me if I were his wife."

Ben looked a little surprised. "He did, did he?" He laughed. "He told me too. Suggested it actually. I guess you should be glad you're my wife and not his." He smiled genuinely.

"I had the same thought. Would Don really do that to Becky?" I asked.

"No, I don't think so." He took a breath. "He was messing with you."

"I'm pretty sure he knows about us now." I said softly.

"Yes, he does." Ben said as he pulled his belt off, untucked his uniform shirt and started unbuttoning it. "Because your cheeks turned bright red. Like Rudolph's nose." He teased.

"Ugh!" I kind of growled.

"He said it just confirmed a suspicion he's had for a while."

"Sex?" I wondered aloud as I watched Ben undress. "Sounds like a good punishment to me."

He raised an eyebrow at me. "Not going to happen."

I knew better. Sex was always fun, and never a punishment, unless he wouldn't let me cum. I had nothing to say. Nothing I could say was going to get me out of trouble anyway.

He picked up the issue of Country Living and handed it to me. "Why don't you finish your magazine. I'm going to take a shower. We will deal with this when I've had a chance to cool off." He sounded calmer, but the anger in his eyes betrayed his voice.

"Yes, Sir."

I flipped open the magazine. Letters. Words. Sentences. paragraphs. They didn't register. I sat the magazine down.

My stomach did flip flops when I heard Ben turn the water off and step out of the shower. I felt a little sick and I was glad I hadn't eaten recently. It took him a minute before he returned to our room wrapped in only a towel.

He ran a hand through his wet hair. He still looked a little upset. "I want you naked in the playroom." He took a breath. "On your knees, facing away from the door. You have five minutes. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir." I said softly.

"Go!"

I crawled off the bed and hurried to the bathroom. I quickly peed, washed my hands and stripped out of my pajamas. I folded them and sat them on the counter. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and hurried to our play room.

I got into position. Kneeling, back straight, knees spread, butt on my heels, my hands on my thighs. I stared at the floor and waited.

My mind was playing tricks on me. It seemed like I'd been in there for hours. I wondered what our guests would think if they knew what we did in this room. Since it was at the back of the house and we were less likely to be heard in it, it doubled as our play room.

"Shit Ben." I yelled in surprise when he grabbed the base of my pony tail and guided me swiftly, but gently to my feet.

He turned me, to face him.

I almost laughed, Ben had come to spank me dressed in his Christmas pajama pants and a black tee-shirt. That tee-shirt was hugging his chest and arms just right. Damn! He looked hot.

"You will not speak unless I ask you a direct question. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir." I said breathily.

He lightly grabbed my face and looked into my eyes. "Good girl. Your safe words like always, are Red or Peppermint."

Red or Peppermint. I nodded, knowing I wouldn't have to use one. Ben would never push me farther than I could go. Especially with a punishment.

Ben pointed toward the bed. "I want you on the edge, facing the wall. Face down, ass up.

I got into position, and a pillow landed next to me on the bed.

I turned to look at him. Questioning.

"It's for you to scream into."

"Scream into?" I questioned. My heart raced. My nerves had me feeling like I was a bomb that was about to explode and cover the room in a million little pieces of me.

"Close your eyes." It was a command.

I did and for a moment the room was quiet, then I felt Ben's breath close to my neck. He slipped the blindfold from our bedroom over my eyes.

"Not the blind fold." I protested. "It intensifies everything."

"Yes, it does." He smacked my left ass cheek. "Doesn't it?"

It didn't really hurt, but I let out a surprised shriek.

"I guess you like to disobey me and break the rules."

"No, Sir." I...

Smack! His hand made solid contact with my right ass cheek. "That was not a direct question."

"It seems to me, that you do like to break rules." He growled. "Lots of them and you need to be disciplined."

I remained quiet.

"Why am I punishing you?"

I took too long to answer.

Smack! He made solid contact with my left ass cheek. It stung.

"Because I was speeding. Sir." I half whispered.

"That's part of it. You put yourself and others in danger. If you were anybody else, you would be in jail. The only reason you're not, is that I am your husband and I'm Don's Lieutenant."

"And his Best friend." I shouldn't have said it. I grimaced.

"That makes it worse."

Smack! Right.

Smack! Left.

Smack! Right.

Smack! Left.

"Fuck. I"

"Quit talking." He interrupted. "I didn't ask you a question."

"Sorry Sir!" I said rubbing my ass.

"Get your hands off your ass now, or I will cuff them."

"Yes, Sir." I moved my hands and placed them under the pillow.

"Let's talk about your lack of respect. You didn't call me to tell me that you had been pulled over and you tried to say you didn't see the speed limit change when I asked you. You lied Kim."

"I'm sorry"

"Kim, I expect better from you."

"I'm going to swat you 50 times. 50 swats for your lack of respect is less than appropriate, but I'll use them to warm your ass."

Warm my ass? Even though I was being punished, that sounded kind of hot. I was a little scared and a lot turned on.

He opened the closet door. I could hear him going through the dresser where we kept the spanking implements. He shut the door and laid some things on the bed.

"You will not move. You will count each swat, you will thank me and ask for another before I move on to the next. Failure to do so will result in a restart. Do you understand."

I nodded!

"Say it."

"Yes sir, I understand. I will not move. I will count each swat, I will thank you for it and ask for another." I dropped my head to the pillow.

"Good girl." He cooed. My clit throbbed at those words.

He ran his hand lightly over my ass. My body shuddered slightly at his touch. His fingertips accidently touched my slit. I was wet. Ben gently pushed his finger inside and rubbed my g-spot while his thumb stroked my clit. I moaned loudly.

"You like that?" he asked. Trying to hide his amusement.

"Yes, Sir." I moaned.

"Are you close? You want to cum for me?" I could tell he was loving this.

"uh, huh!" I nodded.

Ben pulled his hand away from me and smacked my ass. "Maybe later." I could tell he was smiling.

"Lift your ass higher." He commanded.

I lifted my ass and the first swat landed hard on my right ass cheek. The first wasn't too bad, but damn, it was obvious that he sure as hell knew how to give a spanking. "One! Thank you, Sir. May I have another?"

The answer was yes. Fifty times! I was teary eyed, on the verge of crying and in need of an orgasm by the time he was through.

He ran his hands over my ass. "I believe another fifty swats are in order. Same as before."

He smacked my ass again.

"One! Thank you, Sir. May I have another?"

The swats were harder and placed perfectly on the most tender areas. He hit them over and over. I made it through the first nine swats before I bucked away from him and rubbed my ass.

He took a deep breath. "Let's begin again, shall we?"

"Yes." I said panting "Sir."

Smack! "One! Thank you, Sir. May I have another?"

He swatted me fifty times, with a lengthier gap in between swats. It took everything I had to stay still, but I was able to control myself. I counted, thanked him and asked for another.

I made it through 100 swats breathing heavily and extremely teary eyed, but not sobbing.

If he hadn't slowed down, I would have been a blubbering mess.

I was expecting fifty more swats. I knew I could handle it.

He gently stroked my ass. "Who do you belong to?" He asked rather softly.

"I am yours Sir." I sniffled.

"You know I love you right?"

"Yes, Sir"

"Remember that, because I'm about to paddle you like I don't."

"No!" I gasped.

"No, is not your safe word Kim." He paused, giving me enough time to safe-word.

"No, Sir it's not. I just hate the wood paddle."

His hands slid across my ass. "Twenty-five with the wooden paddle." I felt him grab the paddle off the bed.

"Twenty-five. Count them. You don't have to thank me, and you don't have to ask for another."

"Yes, Sir." I was grateful, because counting I could do. Thanking him and asking for another would be nearly impossible.

"Lift your ass." He ordered.

I did as I was told, and the wood paddle made contact with the bottom my tender ass. I shrieked!

"One!" The tears were forming.

"Two!" My ass was on fire. The tears flowed.

"Three!"

"Four!" I threw myself forward and grabbed at my ass.

"Move your hands Kim!"

"Noooo." I cried.

"Do you want me to cuff you?"

"Yes!" I managed to yell between sobs.

He grabbed the leather cuffs from the bed. He cuffed one wrist behind my back and then the other. The cuffs weren't tight, but I definitely couldn't slip out of them.

"Kim, you could have killed someone. You could have killed yourself." His voice was full of emotion. "You know what I see out there, every day."

I nodded.

"That is why I'm spanking you. I never want you to be that careless again."

"I'm sorry."

"You are mine. My Wife, my life and I love you." He sounded a bit choked up.

"I love you too." I sobbed.

He rested the paddle gently on my ass. "You no longer have to count them."

He counted the next 21 blows out loud, for me. They were swift and hard. At first, I was screaming then I was just there, fuzzy and floating... Sobbing into the pillow.

"Twenty-five!" He said breathily. The paddle hit the floor.

Ben crawled onto the bed, he undid the cuffs and rubbed my wrists.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded. "um hum."

He grabbed the blanket from the bottom of the bed and wrapped me in it, then he scooped me into his arms.

My head rested gently on his shoulder.

"I love you Kimmy!" He said gently!

1329HK
1329HK
2 Followers