Kim's Cyn Ch. 02

Story Info
Cyn gives but doesn't get.
1.9k words
4.4
23k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim sat back on her couch at home and put in a movie. She was very pleased the way the previous evening had gone. She leaned back and thought of Cynthia between her legs, licking her clit and fucking her cunt with her fingers. Kim felt herself getting wet and ran her hand down the front of her shorts. She lightly teased her clit as she imagined Cyn to be between her legs now. Kim used her other hand to grab her phone and call Cynthia.

"Hello Kim..." Cynthia sounded a bit worried.

"Hey Cynthia, I was just wondering if you wanted to stop by and talk about last night." Kim continued playing with her clit, gently pinching it between her fingers.

"Uhm, I am not sure..."

"Cynthia, I promise it will be ok, and once we get this out of the way we can get on with other things." Smiling to herself about what those other things would be.

"Ok, I will be there shortly" She heard Cynthia hang up and she got up off of the couch. It was time to make some refreshments. She made drinks in the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and a small glass ampoule with a rubber cover containing a clear liquid. She loved the fact that working in the health field gave her access to so many interesting people and things. One of her geek friends taking organic chemistry in college came up with something interesting and in exchange for her modifying a bunch of his electronics he kept her supplied with his compulsion elixir as he called it.

Kim took a small syringe and filled it with the elixir, and then she injected it into the bottle of water through the neck. The bottle was still unopened so if Cynthia wouldn't drink the lemonade she would take the water. Kim used more of the elixir this time than before. Its effects should be quicker and longer lasting. Kim decided she needed a new roommate and smiled.

A little while later her doorbell rang and Kim answered it. Cynthia was standing on the porch looking disturbed.

"Come in Cynthia, how are you doing?" Kim held the door open for her and watched her walk in.

"I am doing ok Kim. Uhm... listen, I can't stay long. I just wanted you to know that I think I can finish up, you don't need to..." Kim stopped her by holding up her hand.

"Listen I understand, and don't worry. Here let's sit down; it's still real hot outside. Have some." Kim put a glass of lemonade in front of Cynthia.

Cynthia looked at the lemonade and gave a little shiver. "Kim do you have any water? I think that would be better."

"Sure, there is a bottle in the fridge, help yourself." Kim put the glass to the side and poured herself some lemonade. Cynthia opened the fridge and saw the unopened bottle of water and took it from the fridge. She opened the bottle and took a drink. There was a strange taste but then it was an off brand of bottled water and she knew not all water was the same. Spring water indeed she thought.

"So Cynthia, about last night..."

"Yes? Well, you know I love Brett, and what happened last night was wrong. I mean..."

"I am sorry Cyn, I know you love him, it was just a spur of the moment thing. It seemed like you enjoyed it though." Kim smiled at Cynthia and parted her legs. Cynthia could see the legs of her shorts part slightly and blushed when she realized that Kim was not wearing anything under her shorts.

"Uhm, ok Kim, let's just get it out of the way then, I did have fun, but things seemed to get a bit out of hand." Cynthia shook her head a bit, things were getting blurry and she felt dizzy.

"Well then Cyn, you look like it's getting too warm in here for you, why don't you take another drink. Oh, and while you are at it, take off your top." Kim finished the sentence with a commanding tone.

Cynthia grabbed the bottle and took a drink, and as she started to take off her top she thought to herself "Why am I doing this? Why can't I stop?" She pulled her top off and released her breasts to the air. Kim could see the sweat covering her body.

"There, now doesn't that feel better? Or maybe" Kim changed her voice from polite to commanding "You need to take off your shorts and panties too."

Cynthia found herself removing her shorts and underwear much to her astonishment. She felt as if her body was not hers to control. She was afraid of what might happen.

"Good girl, now" Kim stood up "Get over here and undress me my dear. It's going to be a long night for you, and when it's over things are going to be very different."

Cynthia walked up to Kim and her hands reached for Kim's top and pulled it up and over her head. She heard Kim whisper in her ear "Worship my breasts slut, now."

Cynthia put her hands on Kim's breasts and kneaded them as she brought her lips to Kim's left nipple. Cynthia sucked on her nipple and felt herself getting wet. She roughly groped Kim's right breasts and pinched her nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Kim was getting wet and put her hands on Cynthia's head, pulling her into her breast and moaning. After a few minutes of this she pushed down on Cynthia's head.

"Pull my shorts off and lick my pussy until I cum dear. As a matter of fact keep eating my cunt until I tell you stop. And drink it all down."

Cynthia knelt in front of Kim and pulled her pussy lips apart with her fingers. Her tongue slowly licked the edges of the entrance to Kim's pussy, darting into the hole and back around the edges. Kim moaned and grasped Cynthia's head, pulling on her hair and shoving her face into her cunt.

"That's it little one, lick me good. Suck on my clit and play with my ass. Make me cum you little slut."

Cynthia moved her lips to Kim's clit and sucked and nibbled on it. She moved her right hand back to Kim's ass, and running slowly up and down her crack. Cynthia pushed Kim back to the table and helped her sit on the edge. She pushed Kim back and lifted Kim's legs over her shoulders so Kim's juices would flow down to her ass. Cynthia rimmed Kim's ass and shoved two fingers deep into her cunt. Cynthia fucked Kim with her fingers as she shoved her tongue into Kim's ass. Cynthia couldn't believe she was doing this, but was greatly enjoying it. She only wished Kim would relieve her own need and make her cum.

Cynthia's tongue snaked up Kim's thigh and over to her clit, with her other hand she rubbed Kim's juices over her asshole and slid a finger into her. She now had a finger in Kim's ass and two in her cunt and was sucking on her clit like her life depended on it.

Kim felt her orgasm growing and pushed Cynthia's face onto her cunt harder. Thrusting her hips to meet Cynthia's fingers; "Fuck me baby, FUCK ME!!! Oh yeah... uhh, deeper....mmmm faster...yes yes...like that, oh Cyn..." She came so hard that her juices squirted out of her cunt and covered Cynthia's chest like water from a faucet. She pushed Cynthia's face down to her cunt hole and came in her mouth and all over her face.

"Drink it all bitch....yes, don't stop..." She ground her cunt on Cynthia's face as Cynthia removed her finger from Kim's ass and then shoved two fingers back in. Kim screamed out another orgasm. Slowly climbing off of the table Kim pushed Cynthia to the floor on her back and sat on Cynthia's face. She ground her pussy on Cynthia's mouth and nose and fucked her face with wild abandon. Once she was done she fell off to the side and sat on the floor looking at Cynthia.

"Well my dear, that was wonderful." She leaned over and tweaked Cynthia's nipples hard.

"Ouch, no...stop." Cynthia cried

"Oh, you will like it Cyn, you will love it." She tweaked harder and Cynthia felt herself enjoying the pain, her pussy was getting wet. Kim pinched the nipples between the fingers of both hands and pulled up slowly and steadily as if trying to pick Cynthia up off of the floor. "Oohh, stop, please..." Cynthia cried; confused as to why the pain was bringing her close to release.

Kim stopped and reached between Cynthia's legs. She spread her cunt lips apart and pinched her clit between two fingers. "Ok dear, how about this." And she pulled on her clit, Cynthia raising her hips to relieve the strain, but soon she was close to orgasm.

"Oh god, Kim," She panted "please" her eyes closed and her breathing quickened "Make me cum!"

Kim let go and stood up. Cynthia groaned and curled into a ball. Her hand went between her legs but Kim slapped it away. "Not until I tell you can." She grabbed the bottle and held Cynthia's nose, pouring the rest of the water down Cynthia's throat. "Swallow my dear, swallow it all. You will be staying here the night tonight." Kim helped the sobbing Cynthia to her feet and guided her to the bedroom. She lay Cynthia down on the king size bed and pulled out straps that were attached to the headboard and footboard. She secured Cynthia's hands over her head and attached her feet to the footboard spread out. She went to bedside night stand and opened the drawer. Pulling out a vibrating egg and butt plug and a 8" long by 1" and a half thick vibrator, she leaned down and took the egg and got it wet with Cynthia's pussy juices and then shoved it deep in her ass. Kim then took the butt plug and pushed it into Cynthia's ass to hold the egg in. Finally she grabbed the vibrator and turning it on to a low setting, eased it into Cynthia's pussy. She went back to the drawer and pulled out a harness and a small remote control. Undoing the buckles the placed the harness under Cynthia's ass and wrapped the straps around her thighs and from her back to her stomach. When she finished the Straps were tightened and the leather material that covered Cynthia's cunt and ass held the vibrator and butt plug in place.

Cynthia felt stuffed like never before, but the vibrator was bringing her close to orgasm. Suddenly she felt the egg in her ass start vibrating, but it was too fast. It broke the rhythm of the vibrator in her pussy.

"Oh Kim, why... I was so close" She cried "Please let me cum!"

Kim smiled down at her and grabbed one more item from the drawer. She placed the ball from the ball gag in Cynthia's mouth and strapped it around her head.

"Shh, quiet my I need to sleep now, I will see you in the morning and we will decide then if you get to cum or not. Pleasant dreams toy, see you in the morning." Kim lay down beside Cynthia, pulling her body to she twisted to the side facing Kim, she took Cynthia's nipple in her mouth and gently suckled it until she fell asleep. Cynthia didn't know why Kim was doing this, she didn't understand why she was enjoying Kim's abuse, but she feared she would never leave the house if Kim had anything to say about it.

To be continued...