Kim's Hitchhiker

Story Info
Kim picks up a hitchhiker and takes home for hubby.
1.6k words
3.71
112.8k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ffilc
ffilc
4 Followers

One fine sunny afternoon, Kim was driving home along her usual route, from her office. This took Kim out of town, as she lived rurally. As Kim got onto the open road she noticed a hitchhiker standing on road side wanting a lift, Kim not being one to take risks just ignored him and carried on.

As Kim continued she started to think of the soak in the spa at home when she got home, which started to get her quite turned on, her mind started to think of her husband finger fucking her cunt whilst caressing her breasts, followed by a good long lovemaking session, in the spa.

But then it occurred to her that hubby wouldn't be home till an hour or so after her. Still very aroused by the thought of having some fun when she got home, Kim had an idea, quickly turning the car around, and heading back to where the hitchhiker was. Kim was hoping for a start that the hitch hiker was still there and secondly thinking of a way she could interest him in coming home with her.

The hitchhiker was still there, and as Kim got closer she couldn't help noticing how good looking he was, tall, well tanned. Kim drove past and immediately thought, this has to work I want him to has his way with me until hubby gets home then he can join us. As Kim turned her car around, she undid 2 more buttons on her top, this gave good views of Kim's exposed cleavage and breasts as today Kim had taken her bra off prior to leaving the office, this would tease this unsuspecting guy.

As Kim pulled up beside the hitch hiker, she wound down her window and asked how far he was going; his reply was "as far as you are prepared to take me". He put his bag in the boot and got in the passenger's side.

While he was getting in Kim made her skirt come up a little more than usual, this exposed her thighs, and as he got in, Kim couldn't help but notice he took a good look at her thighs and a smile instantly came to his face as well as a slight bulge in his pants. As Kim start off again she introduced herself and he introduced himself as Nigel.

As they carry on there was lots of small talk, Nigel was on holiday from Italy, Kim said her and husband lived about 20 mins drive on a small farm, this interested Nigel as he was from the city and hadn't had the opportunity to visit a farm yet. This was working well into Kim's favour, and she suggested that he come home with her and he was welcome to stay the night if he wanted.

By this time Nigel had been glancing towards Kim and it was clear by the smile on his face and bulge becoming more apparent in his pants that he had taken a good look down her top and liked what he had seen. Nigel asked what Kim husband would thinks of him staying the night, to which Kim replied, "He will be very happy to have company tonight". Nigel then accepted the offer.

Kim was getting very turned on with the thought of her plans panning out and the Italian accent was driving her crazy, her nipples were now very erect and starting to become very obvious through her top.

When they arrived home, Kim showed Nigel where his room was, and then suggested they have a spa. Kim went off to her room to get changed. Mean while Nigel had gone out to the spa, uncovered it gotten in wearing only a pair of boxer shorts. When Kim arrived at the spa, she noticed straight away Nigel was only wearing boxers which just added to her aroused state.

Once in the spa Kim and Nigel started generally chatting, when after 5 minutes the conversation turned into chat about where the most unusual places they had had sex. Both Kim and Nigel had had some interesting experiences, but notably to Kim, Nigel had not had sex in a spa before and was obviously keen to change this.

At this point Nigel moved across the spa and sat beside Kim, straight away putting his arm around her shoulders, and as Kim didn't object to this his other hand started to stroke Kim's leg and inner thigh area. Kim, who was enjoying the attention very much, moved her hand to Nigel's chest, which she caressed slowly and gradually moved in the direction of his boxers.

Nigel, after 5 minutes of stroking Kim's Thighs and massaging her shoulders, found the knot to release Kim's bikini top, which he undid, and removed, exposing Kim's breasts and nipples which were by now at full attention. Nigel started to fondle Kim's nipples with his fingers, slowly moving all his fingers across one nipple then across to the other nipple.

Kim had now reached Nigel's boxers and was moving to his inners thighs, rubbing all the way up then down the other side. After a few minutes of this, Kim could see the need to remove Nigel's boxers, which she did. Once Nigel was naked, Kim got her first look at Nigel's cock; it was an impressive 7 – 8 inch long. Kim used her fingers to gently stroke his cock, slowly gripping his cock more and more until she had a good grip, at which point Nigel was getting a good firm hand job.

After 10 minute working on Kim's nipples Nigel turned his attention to Kim's inner thighs, which he stroked a few times before grabbing hold of her bikini bottoms and removed them. Once Nigel had access to Kim's eagerly waiting pussy, a few fingers started gentle circling Kim's clit, which at this point was very keen for some attention. The circling motion went from very fast, to stroking and Kim's clit was enjoying every minute of it. Then a couple of fingers were inserted into Kim's pussy, slowly at first then faster and faster. Kim now asked Nigel to please 'fuck' her.

Kim moved to the recliner and Nigel mounted Kim placing his cock at the entrance to Kim's now very keen pussy. Once in position Nigel wasted no time in ramming his cock into her cunt, Kim let out a cry of pleasure, enjoying the feeling of this naked cock inside her. Nigel started fucking her harder and faster. Kim, orgasmed very quickly and soon after orgasmed again, as her third orgasm peaked, Nigel said 'I'm coming' and a couple of thrusts, he filled Kim's pussy.

Both Kim and Nigel lay in the spa for a few moments to get their breath back. Nigel then got out, rapped a towel round him and went off to the bathroom. While Nigel was in the bathroom, Kim's husband Chase had arrived home from work. Kim had heard the doors closing and got out of the spa and walked naked through the lounge to greet him.

When Chase got home and found Kim walking across the lounge naked and wet, his clothing started to come off. Chase got down to his boxers in record time, and his cock growing to its full length very quickly. When they reached each other in the middle, not a word was said apart from Kim whispering in Chase's ear 'I've just been fucked by an Italian hitchhiker I picked up and I want you to carry on where he left off'.

Wasting no time and never one to be asked twice, Chase moved Kim to the couch and went down between her legs, knowing Kim loved her cunt eaten after she had been fucked, bringing her to some very powerful orgasms. Chase could tell, the juices, now flowing from Kim's cunt were a combination of her own and the Italians come.

Chase had his expert tongue circling Kim's clit, which was giving Kim orgasm after orgasm. While this was happening, Nigel had walked back into the room and seeing what was going on went straight to Kim's head and started caressing her breasts. Kim grabbed Nigel's cock, which was still slightly limp, and pumped it until it started to become hard again. After a few minutes Nigel's Cock was as hard as it had been before, so Kim got Nigel to move into position to so she could suck on his cock.

Chase now got to see the Italian Kim had earlier been fucked by, and looking at his cock, which was at least an inch longer then his, could see why Kim wanted to have as much of this in her mouth and cunt. Chase and Nigel got Kim on all fours, and with Nigel receiving a blow job, Chase got behind her and fed his cock into Kim's extremely wet cunt.

After 5 minutes both Chase and Nigel were getting close to coming, Chase was now fucking Kim faster, meeting her downwards motions with his hard thrusts. Chase was the first to come, filling Kim's cunt with another load. This was the an opportunity for Kim to have Nigel pump another load into her now dripping went cunt, so Nigel lay down and Kim lowered her cunt on to his shaft, while Chase watched.

Kim was going wild riding Nigel's cock, gripping it tight with her pussy muscles knowing he would soon fill her cunt with its second load in as many minutes. Moments later, Nigel yelled out he was coming and with that, Nigel filled Kim's cunt.

Chase sat in a chair watching with a smile on his face and his cock starting to become erect again.

Kim got off Nigel and headed off to the bathroom to clean up slightly. Meanwhile Chase introduced himself to Nigel, and suggested he stayed the night. When Nigel said that Kim had already asked, Chase replied, Excellent, my wife seems to enjoy riding you.

The End

ffilc
ffilc
4 Followers