Kim's Journey Ch. 05

Story Info
I see you seeing me.
7.8k words
4.58
14.3k
8
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see you seeing me.

My summer before going off to college had certainly been eventful. Aside from the normal activities of what you might expect from a teenage girl coming into her own, going on a few dates, letting a few boys feel me up, giving a few blowjobs and even allowing a couple of them to have awkward teenage sex, I had also crossed over into a new realm. I had participated in my first threesome, even though I did not have intercourse, with Mark and Corey. I had experienced my first sex with a black guy on my incredible night with Ricky. I had an unbelievable lesbian experience with Corey, and I topped off my summer with what was still to this day, some thirty years later, one of the biggest black cocks I have ever seen with Maurice and Gail. But now, a chapter was beginning in my life - I was off to college and a new found freedom.

You might be expecting that my early college days were filled with dorm room parties, frat house gang bangs, and the usual slutiness that goes along with a young girl getting her first taste of freedom, and while I did have my share of good times in college, for the most part, that simply wasn't the case. Mainly because of my financial situation. My mom and stepdad didn't have the means to pay for college, so I had to cut corners every chance I had. That included enrolling in the Junior College and moving in with my grandmother, who lived just half a block from the campus.

Now before you go to thinking, "Okay, living with your grandmother takes all the fun out of college", I should explain my grandmother to you. Her and my granddad had been divorced since before I was born. She was single from about the age of 40 until she died. She was also a very successful seamstress with a shop in the garage behind her two story house. She was famous for making handmade western shirts, and both men's and women's suits. When she was young, she even made many of the shirts seen in western movies and had many photos of old western actors wearing her shirts.

Not only was my grandmother a successful business woman, which was rare in those days, she was also pretty open and free spirited. She went out dancing when she wasn't traveling to see one of her sisters or kids, so even though I lived with her, I did have a good bit of free time when I was home alone. She also had a few "boyfriends" she dated regularly, and on those nights, she would often stay overnight at their house, but she would never let any of them get too serious. She had no plans whatsoever of remarrying.

Like me, she was also tiny. Barely 5' tall and maybe 100 pounds, she did keep herself very fit. She was a member of women's spa that had fitness classes of various types. She always laughed a lot and never took life too serious.

My schedule was pretty full. Within a month of arriving at college, I had managed to find 3 sources of income. I got a part time job working three or four nights a week as a night clerk at a hotel by the airport, since I was working towards a degree in accounting, I got a job keeping the books for a small electrical contractor and I still would get an occasional babysitting job. All of that on top of going to college, so I really didn't have a lot of free time to be the wild, college girl you might expect.

I should also tell about my grandmother's house. She had a really nice two story house, that was really decorated nice inside. Grandmother was a garage sale fanatic and would usually go on Friday and Saturday mornings to garage sales finding all sort of treasures to decorate with. Down stairs were the living room, kitchen, dining room and her bedroom. There were two bedrooms upstairs and each had a separate bathroom, but the bathroom on the left was just a sink and toilet, so I took the bedroom on the right. That bathroom, although not attached to the bedroom, had a bath/shower combo.

My family had been going to visit my grandmother pretty regularly all of my life, so I was somewhat familiar with things already and knew something about the neighborhood. Next door to grandmother's house, on the side where my bedroom was, was another two story where a 40-something divorced man named Jerry lived. Jerry was some sort of scientist who worked at a research facility. He had two sons I knew from when we would visit. One was about two years younger than me and the other about five years younger, but when Jerry and his wife divorced, she moved out of state and took the boys with her.

Jerry was kind of odd. I guess he must have been really smart to have the job that he had. He was about 5'10 or so and a bit pudgy, maybe 200 pounds, wore dark frame glasses and had a flattop haircut. Not exactly a hottie, but he was a nice enough guy. He was a pretty much a loner, but he my grandmother had been neighbors for several years and had developed a friendly relationship. He always seemed to be keeping an eye on the house and would sometimes offer to come over and fix things or help my grandmother move a piece of furniture.

One of Jerry's spare bedrooms had a window that directly across from my side bedroom window. There was only about ten feet between the two houses. When they divorced, I guess his wife took most of the furniture, including the kid's bedroom furniture and curtains. The night I moved in, there was an upstairs light on next door and the light shining into that bedroom showed me the room was completely empty. I felt kind of sad for Jerry when I saw that. His entire world had moved away and left him there in that big empty house, all alone. Even for an odd duck like Jerry, that was no way to live and I felt really bad for him.

After a couple of weeks and had gotten settled in, I began to form a routine. Two nights a week I had evening classes and would walk to school. I would walk home and get there just after 9:00. On the nights that I worked at the hotel, my shift was from 3 to 11, and I would get home at about 11:30. I began to notice that no matter what time I got home at night, Jerry would be sitting on his front porch drinking a beer. I didn't think too much about it. Jerry would always waive at me as I walked from my car to the front door. I would always come in and take a bath, then go the bedroom wrapped in a towel and would put on a tee shirt and panties to sleep in. It wasn't uncommon for me to stand nude in front of my vanity mirror while I brushed my hair. I also had a full length mirror on the side wall was a straight view to my side window across the room and the bedroom window on Jerry's house.

I guess Jerry didn't know my exact schedule yet, so one night I didn't have class and had a night off at the hotel, so I actually got home from school before Jerry did. A couple of hours later, I was sitting on my bed doing some homework. Since I knew Jerry's bedroom was empty, I never bothered closing the curtains. But this night the bedroom door was open and when Jerry clicked on an upstairs light, it lit the bedroom just enough for me to see that there was now a folding chair and small table with an ashtray and a lamp on it, but they were not placed on the far wall where you would expect. They were only a couple of feet back from the window facing out.

"Oh my God!". I thought, "has he been watching me at night?"

I quickly reached over and turned off my lamp and hid behind the side of my bed. As I peered over my bed in the darkness, I saw Jerry come into the empty bedroom. He looked over at my bedroom window, but when he saw my bedroom light was off, I guess he figured I might have already been asleep. He turned and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

I lay in bed that night, doing my best to recall the past couple of weeks and what Jerry might have spied on me doing. He could have certainly seen me standing nude in front of the full length mirror, brushing my hair, but had he also seen me lying in bed masturbating? I felt relieved when I realized I had only played with my pussy with the lights off, but at the same time, to think of the poor lonely guy spying on my kind of turned me on.

The next day in my classes, I could hardly concentrate thinking about Jerry watching me. It was creepy, but a big turn on at the same time. I thought about Jerry all alone in that big house. I wondered how long it had been since he had been with a woman. I hope this doesn't sound conceited, but I wasn't angry about it. After all, to Jerry, I was probably the hottest little thing he had seen in a long time, maybe ever! Why wouldn't he take every available opportunity to see my tight young body?

That night, when I got home from class, sure enough, there sat Jerry on his front porch. I went in and said hi to my grandmother, who was still up watching TV. After a few minutes, she said she was going to bed and I told her I needed to get something out of my car. I went out the front door and sure enough, Jerry had gone inside, perhaps waiting patiently in the upstairs bedroom.

I went up and took my bath and for the first time, it dawned on me that the smoked glass little bathroom window above the tub faced Jerry's house. He couldn't see through it, but he could tell when the bathroom light went off.

That night, instead of drying off in the bathroom, I just wrapped the towel around my wet body, turned off the bathroom light and walked into my bedroom. A quick glace to the window told me the lights were off at Jerry's.

"Is he there? Is he watching me?" I wondered.

I closed my bedroom door and undid the towel and began slowly and seductively drying myself off. I took my time about it, carefully placing each foot on the edge of the bed to dry my legs. I began noticing things I hadn't even thought of before, like how high my bed was and that if I were standing in front of my mirror, he could see from my butt up, not my legs. I also realized that if I went to my closet, which was on the side of the bed with the window, I would only be about ten or twelve feet from him. I couldn't resist.

I finished drying and acted like I was going to my closet. I wanted to see if I could see him, but as I glanced as I walked by my window, the room was totally dark with the door closed, so if he was there, I couldn't tell for certain. The more I thought about him watching me, the more it turned me on.

Strange thoughts ran through my head. I wanted him to see me, but I didn't want him to know that I knew. Not yet anyway. Not only did I want him to see me, I wanted to put on a show for my lonely neighbor. I wanted to make sure he would be there watching for me every night. The idea of it really got me going. If Jerry was sitting over there in the darkness, I was to make it an enjoyable night for him.

I walked back over to my vanity, grabbed my hair brush and stepped over to the full length mirror. I slowly bent at the waist, my hair dangling toward the floor and began brushing it. Very slowly. In this position, Jerry had a perfect view of my tight little butt, and maybe, just maybe, a slight glimpse of my pussy. I spread my legs ever so slightly just to add to the possibility. I brushed my hair out this way about twice as long as I normally would. Then I stood up and brushed out my hair while standing in front of the mirror. Oh how I wished I had known if he was watching or not. After several minutes of this, I lay the brush on my vanity and reached for a bottle of lotion and began a slow and seductive show of moisturizing my body. I sat on the edge, turned slightly sideways to give a better view, and extended my leg in the air to rub in the cream, then the other leg.

I stood up, again with my butt to the window, and massaged the lotion into my butt, then my shoulders and finally my breasts. I turned sideways, again giving him a profile view, and looking at the mirror began examining my breasts, rubbing in the lotion, and slowly toying with my nipples, almost like it was just an accident, but my erect nipples made it clear that I was aroused.

I began making a show, like I had innocently begun by applying moisturizer, but during the application, I had become aroused. I pinched at my nipples. Bit my bottom lip. Admired my body in the mirror. Then I slowly, like I was getting carried away, moved over to lay on the bed. With the lights still on, my fingers made their way slowly down my torso to find my wet, swollen lips.

Was he seeing this. If so, he surely has his cock in hand right now.

In my mind, I began visualizing Jerry sitting in the dark in his folding chair, cock in hand, furiously stroking to the naked college girl just a few feet away. Just the idea of it was so hot and making my juices flow. I was so worked up. I even thought about turning sideways on the bed so he could see me fingering my pussy but thought that would be too obvious, and I didn't want to take a chance of scaring him off. For a busy college girl who hadn't really found any kind of social life yet, this was the most excitement I had found since I got here!

I took my time working myself to orgasm, and when it came, it came with visions of Jerry furiously stroking his cock and shooting his cum on the bedroom window. Immediately when I came, I got off the bed and turned the light off. I wasn't sure if Jerry saw the little show I put on for him or not, but I was certain that, if he did, he enjoyed it just as much as I did.

***

Over the next couple of weeks, I wanted to tease poor Jerry a bit, so some night I would not give him a show, even putting my nightshirt on in the bathroom. Other nights were a repeat of my fingering my pussy to orgasm on my bed with the light on.

One day I had an idea. During the day, while Jerry was at work, I unscrewed the lightbulbs in the overhead light. That night, when I turned off the bathroom light, I walked in to the bedroom and flicked on the light switch but it stayed totally dark. I turned on the little reading lamp on my nightstand which did little to light my room. Then I went and got two new bulbs and returned to my room and climbed on top of my bed to replace the bulbs. I had on a short t-shirt that barely covered my nude butt. When I reached up to take the cover off the bedroom light fixture, my t-shirt pulled up totally exposing my butt. With my back to the window in a barely lit room, Jerry wasn't quite as careful as he should have been. There in the semi darkness, in the reflection on the mirror on the wall, I saw a flicker of light as Jerry sat in his chair lighting a cigarette. He had covered the lighter with his hand, but the soft glow was still enough for me to make out in the mirror that he really was there watching me. Now I was certain he was taking part in our little voyeuristic game. And I was more than a willing exhibitionist.

Now that I had proof that my activities were mutually beneficial, I began stepping up my game. One night, after my grandmother had brought home groceries, I even pleasured myself with a small cucumber. Two days later, Jerry brought over some bigger cucumbers with a made up story that someone at work gave them to him and he had more than he could eat. I put on a really good show for him that night with the biggest cucumber of the bunch.

Being September, the nights were starting to get cooler and one evening when I walked home from school, I told my Grandmother, "It's a gorgeous night out, let's turn off the air conditioner and open some windows." That night, before taking my bath, I opened my bedroom window.

When I got out of the bath, instead of turning off the bathroom light, as was my routine, I left it on, got down low and went into my bedroom to peak just over my bed, thinking I might be able to tell if Jerry had opened his bedroom window as well, but not only had he opened the window, since the bathroom light was still on, he must have thought I was still in the bathroom. There he sat in the folding chair in a men's robe, smoking a cigarette and drinking a beer.

I scurried back to the bathroom and turned the light off. Earlier I had brought up the last of our cucumbers. This one was the smallest of the bunch, but still about the size of a smallish cock. I knew he was there. I knew he was watching, and tonight, I also knew he was listening.

I lay on the bed and began using the cucumber as a simulated cock that I was licking. Between licks and sucks, I would moan the words, "Oh Jerry, I love sucking your cock. I love how it feels in my mouth. I can't wait for you to fuck me." I hope he could hear me okay. Grandmothers bedroom was downstairs, but I still didn't want to be too loud.

That night, as I fucked myself to orgasm with the cucumber, I burst out, "Yes Jerry, fuck me! Fuck me! Cum in me!". As I came down from my orgasm, I uttered, "Oh, I wish I could see his cock for real". I hope he heard me.

***

With all of the cucumbers gone, I had to change up my game plan a bit. That night, I worked at the hotel so didn't get home until 11:30, took a quick bath and went to my room, but tonight, I had made a decision. I loved knowing that Jerry was watching me and was jerking his cock off and it excited me. Tonight, I put on a robe in the bathroom and when I finished brushing my hair, rather than laying on the bed or standing in front of my mirror pleasuring myself, I walked around the bed and stood close to the window, facing out like I was just drinking in the night air. This had to have caught Jerry off guard as in the darkness, I saw a light glow of him snuffing out his cigarette in the ashtray.

Knowing he was there, watching, listening, I reached up and peeled the robe off my shoulders and let it fall. There I stood, totally nude, ten feet away from my neighbor. I stood at the window and began pinching my nipples and caressing my breasts.

I rolled my head back and moaned out, "Oh Jerry, I wish you were there to tell me what you want to see me do to myself."

I knew he had to have heard me, but would he respond?

"Yes, Jerry, tell me what you want me to do, ... and please let me see you stroking your cock for me."

It would either bring him out in the open or drive him away, I didn't know which.

"I need you, Jerry. I need to know you see me, ... and I need to see you."

Then it happened, as I stood there looking into the darkness next door, Jerry turned the lamp on. He sat there in the folding chair with his robe open, cock in hand, slowly stroking it.

Jerry's cock was a bit disappointing considering the man I had been with was Maurice who was just enormous, but it was respectable. It was a solid six inches, maybe seven, and fairly thick. Our eyes met, and for the first time since we began our little game of exhibitionist and voyeur, we both knew that the other person knew.

I stepped back after a couple of minutes to the edge of the bed and there we were, him in his folding chair stroking his cock and me on the edge of the bed, fingering my wetness. Occasionally I would moan little teasing phrases like, "Oh, your cock looks so hard. I wish I was sucking it for you." And through the open window I would hear him moan.

Jerry never did speak. He let his motion do the speaking for him and after several minutes of our mutual self stimulation, I could tell Jerry was close to erupting. I sped my action of fingering my pussy and clit. I knew I was getting close myself, watching him pleasure himself only a few feet away.

As my orgasm built, I moaned out, "Yes Jerry, cum for me! I'm gonna cum. Let's cum together!" And as my fingers enticed a small squirting orgasm, Jerry erupted with a groan. All too soon, it was over and I lay back on the bed panting. After several minutes, I caught my breath and raised up to look at him, but he was gone.

***

We spent three of the next four nights, watching each other masturbate, but Jerry still wouldn't speak, he would only watch. I did notice that each time I would utter something about sucking Jerry's cock, I would hear a low moan come from his window.