Kim's Journey Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That weekend, on Saturday morning, Grandmother left to go visit her sister. She would be gone for eight days. I had befriended a young girl at college, Mandy, who had lived her whole life there and was still living with her parents while going to college. We had a couple of classes together and got along very well and I sensed that she might be somewhat attracted to me. With my Grandmother gone for a week. I told her I was really nervous about staying by myself and invited Mandy to stay with me. She could even sleep in since I was only half a block from campus. She readily agreed to stay the week with me.

I had my first Saturday evening off work. I had worked earlier that day at my book keeping job at the electrical company, but was finished by about 3:00 and called Mandy to let her know she could come over any time she was ready. I was just walking in the door when I saw her drive up.

Mandy was taller than me, of course just about everybody is. She is about 5'4", probably about 110 or 115 pounds, and had shoulder length red hair. She was a very light complexion and had a small sprinkling of freckles on her face and more on what I had seen of her chest. She wasn't like a model or anything, but Mandy was cute with a nice figure. She had smallish breasts, but full, maybe close to a C cup. She came across as pretty shy, and had obviously come from a closely monitored childhood.

One of the nice things about living with my Grandmother, she was open minded enough that she didn't mind if I drank alcohol and had a nice supply. She figured at eighteen, I was going to find a way to drink and would much rather I did it at her house rather than out somewhere where I could get myself into trouble. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't a heavy drinker by any means, but I did find that a couple of drinks really helped me loosen up. Mandy said she had only drank a couple of times and didn't like it, but she had tried was beer.

I convinced her to try a rum and coke with me and we went out on the back patio to visit. It was the first time away from class that we had a chance to talk and we needed to really get to know each other. I sat where I could see Jerry's bedroom window and sure enough, it didn't take long for him to appear in the window and see us. I had plans, but was in no hurry. At least he knew I had company. The night before, I had told him through the open windows that he needed to keep his bedroom lights off tonight.

After about an hour of chit chat and getting to know each other better, the drinks were starting to have an effect. The chit chat soon turned to girl talk. I was a little surprised to learn that Mandy, quiet and reserved as she was, also had a wild side.

Earlier when I went in to make fresh drinks, I had ordered a pizza and it was about time for it to be delivered, plus we had teased poor Jerry long enough, so we went inside to continue out chat. I learned that Mandy was not a virgin like I thought she might be. In fact, she had slept with two different guys in high school, but the last one was three months ago and she was itching for some action, she just really had a hard time getting guys attention. I started to ask if she had ever been with a girl, but thought maybe it was too soon for that. I chose instead, to begin telling about my sexual history, especially about the things that had happened over the summer.

I could see her cheeks flushing when I told her about my night with Ricky, but really seemed to get her going was when I told about me and Corey. She wanted to know all of the details, what it was like kissing a woman, touching a woman and even about going down on each other. I could tell the interest was there, I just needed to take my time with her. I went into great detail telling her how passionate it was with Corey and how in many ways, it was even better than being with a man.

"Wow, Kim. I just don't know if I could ever be with a woman that way."

"Why not", I asked.

"Well, what if I don't like it? Or worse, what if I do!"

"Oh, you WILL like it, I assure you. I think the secret is, to be with someone who has been with a woman before. When Pam and I tried a few things, we had no idea how to please each other and it was sort of awkward, but with Corey and Gail, they both knew what they doing and I learned a lot from them, especially Corey."

"So, you mean my first time with a woman should be with someone like you that has been with other women before?"

"Well, that would definitely be my pleasure" I responded as I got up to freshen our drinks, leaving her to ponder that remark for a while.

As I was returning with our drinks, the pizza arrived. The delivery guy was in his early 20's and kind of cute and after he left, Mandy and I joked about how we weren't very prepared or else we would have been wearing something revealing to tease him a bit. Oh well, next time maybe.

We continued our conversation while eating pizza and having more rum and cokes, but the whole time, I was trying to come up with a plan of just how I was going to seduce my new friend.

By the time we decided it was time to go get ready for bed, Mandy had managed to nurse five rum and cokes over the course of several hours, but with her low tolerance, I could tell she was a bit woozy and starting to loosen up. I fixed fresh drinks and we headed up the stairs.

"Do you want to go first", Mandy asked, referring to taking a bath.

"Oh don't be silly, we can go together. The tubs not that small." I replied.

This seemed to make her a bit nervous and I was afraid I had pushed too far, but she relented and said, "Okay."

We opted for a shower instead of a bath and that gave us more room to wash each other's backs. When she took off her shirt and bra, for the first time I saw her nipples and freckle covered breasts. The nipples were slightly inverted but had large areolas, and when she slipped down her panties, she displayed a tuft of fire engine red pubic hair. Of course I took the lead handing Mandy a wash cloth and soap and turned around telling her, "Here, you wash back then I'll wash yours."

Mandy was pretty reserved in her actions, never venturing too close to any of my 'private parts'. This was going nowhere fast. I knew I had to turn up the heat. As I washed Mandy's back, I made comments about her alabaster skin and the cute little freckles on her back and shoulders. Then I leaned forward and lightly kissed her shoulder. She froze, but made no attempt to stop me. I slowly trailed my kisses up her shoulder to the base of her neck and ever so slightly felt her head tilt. Her being slightly taller than me, I raised up on my toes and slowly continued up her neck to just below her ear and whispered what a lovely body she had.

I continued kissing her neck as I slowly pressed my breasts into her back, then began slowly raising my hands up her sides and slightly forward. When my fingers touched the underside of her breasts, I heard her gasp slightly. Gently I turned her around to face me. She offered no resistance. I kissed the other side of her neck and slowly worked my lips to hers. At our first gentle kiss, Mandy melted into me, her supply body pressed firmly against mine.

I felt her lips tremble as we kissed, but she was soon eager with passion. Our tongues began a slow and sensuous dance. I slowly traced my fingers down her back and caresses her ass, pulling her tighter to me. With our bodies pressed together and our kisses becoming evermore passionate, she began to respond in kind, actually participating. I felt her hands travel down my back to caress my butt. We stayed like this for several minutes until we began to feel the water cooling off.

We broke our kiss and without saying word, Mandy turned around and turned off the shower and reached for a towel. We took turns drying each other off. I took an extra amount of time drying her legs, slowly bringing the towel up to her red mound. When I touched her lips, even through the towel, I felt her body shiver as she moaned lightly.

Once we were dry, we started out of the bathroom and Mandy reached for her robe. As we were walking through the doorway, she started to put it on. I stopped her at the doorway, turned off the bedroom light, signaling Jerry that we were through in the bathroom, and took the robe from her hands.

"You won't be needing that", I said in the sultriest voice I could muster.

We stepped into the bedroom, into Jerry's view. Before Mandy had time to reconsider anything, I turned her around to face me and immediately kissed her deeply. She moaned into my mouth. I gently led her back against the bed and we slowly descended onto it, with our mouths locked and our tongues dueling one another.

Knowing Mandy had limited experience, she was a pretty good kisser. Her tongue was thick and her lips soft as velvet. She really seemed to enjoy it when I would gently suckle her tongue into my wet mouth and was soon mimicking my actions. As we continued our make out session, I moved one leg over hers and slowly began pressing my thigh into her mound while grinding my own mound against her thigh. We were both getting very wet.

After several more minutes of kissing and grinding, I broke the kiss and casually looked up, winking at the window, knowing Jerry was watching. Then I began slowly kissing my way down her body, stopping to lick her neck and listen to her coo gently as my hands found her breasts. I kissed my way down her freckled chest to find her once inverted nipples were now beginning to poke out and I gently traced my tongue in slow circles around each nipple. I felt her hands on the back of my head, holding me there.

I teased her nipples until she finally began pressing my head down, trying to force me to suck her nipple into my mouth. After a painfully long time, I finally relented. She gasped, "Ohhhhh, Kim", as my mouth finally engulfed her left nipple.

After a bit of nipple play, I nudged her to move up so we could get more comfortable, knowing as I worked my way down her body, I would be off the bed. Of course, I also figured we had teased poor Jerry long enough and wanted to give him a better view of the action.

Mandy asked, "Can we turn off the light?"

"No, I want to see you, but let me do this," and I turned on the reading lamp and turned off the overhead light. I knew this would make poor Jerry have to strain a bit to see everything, but wanted her to be more relaxed.

I then began under her breasts, resuming my kisses down her stomach. She had just the cutest little bit of baby fat on her soft stomach and I felt her breath catch several times as I worked lower. As my lips and fingers trailed lower, I felt her hips rise for the first time.

When my lips finally reached the edge of her pubic hair, I moved down to the inside of her knees. I wanted to torment her. I wanted her to be begging me to lick her pussy. I wanted her first time with a woman to be something she would never forget.

As my lips touched the inside of her left thigh, she instinctively brought her knees up and spread herself wide, inviting me in. What Mandy was too shy to say with words, she was saying loud and clear with her body. I began licking, kissing and sucking the inside of her thighs, slowly working my way up. I could now smell her intoxicating womanhood. She wasn't uttering a word, but was making constant moaning sounds, softly into the night air. I was hoping Jerry could hear her.

When I got up to her upper thigh and her hips were starting to buck her mound toward my mouth, I moved over to the inside of her right night and she groaned her impatience. As my lips repeated the action on her other thigh, my fingers began lightly tracing all around her mound and outer lips, but never quite touching her most inviting parts. Everywhere my fingers moved, she pressed her vulva that way, begging for relief.

As I looked up in the dim light, I noticed for the first time that her clit was now swollen and firmly protruding from her mound. I got to her upper thigh, then began tracing slow wet circles with my tongue around her womanhood.

"Ohhh Kim, I can't take ..." and her words trailed off. Her fingers clutching at my head, pressing me closer and closer and closer until with all of her strength, her passion beyond its limits, she forced my mouth to her aching pussy.

'Ohhhhhhhhhh, Yesssssssss." She moaned loudly. I was certain Jerry had no trouble hearing her now.

As my tongue flicked at her clit and alternated with tiny circles around its edges before sucking it into my lips again, my fingers danced on her outer lips. I could feel the wetness leaking from her.

Then I had an idea.

"Get on top of me", I ordered as I lay sideways on the bed. When she quickly got over my mouth, I knew from this new position, Jerry was sitting in the darkness only a few feet away, staring straight at her. She lowered herself onto my waiting mouth. This time, as my tongue engulfed her swollen clit, I slowly sank my fingers up into her wetness.

"Oh God, YES!" She screamed.

Also from this position, I could look up to see her pinching at her nipples that were now standing firmly erect. Her body began to buck wildly, pressing first onto my mouth, then back to push my penetrating fingers into her tunnel. I pretty much held my hand still and let her set her own pace of stimulation.

I let her continue this action until her orgasm began, and as it wrecked through her body, my fingers began fucking steadily up into her, knowing if left to herself, she would slow her pace as orgasm overtook her. But I wanted this orgasm to be like no other.

Her entire body shuddered and shook as I mercilessly worked her g-spot, and the sounds she was emanating were primal. I felt her knees squeeze together on my head and knew she had reached her limit, so I brought my fucking fingers to a slow pace as she came down from her orgasmic high.

Mandy feel off of me in a heap.

"Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God" she mumbled into the bed. Her body still quivering from its release.

I raised up slightly, looked over at the open window and blew a kiss, hoping Jerry had just had his own orgasm.

Once the proverbial dust settled and Mandy was getting back to some semblance of normal, we just held each other tightly and fell asleep.

I knew she wasn't ready to reciprocate my cunnilingus. That wouldn't come until the third night, but I was in no hurry. Over the next few days, Mandy and I explored every inch of each other's bodies. We put on countless shows for poor Jerry.

I had to work all day Saturday at both of my regular jobs and my Grandmother was coming home Sunday, so Mandy went home when I left for work on Saturday morning. She actually thanked me for giving her sexual experiences better than she had ever had before.

***

Saturday night, my relief was late and I didn't get home from the hotel until midnight. I was afraid Jerry might already have given up and gone to bed, but since it was Saturday night and he didn't have to work the next day, sure enough, there he was sitting on his front porch when I got home. As I was walking to the front door, Jerry got up to go inside.

After an entire week of making love to Mandy, you would think my libido would be satisfied, but instead, the nonstop arousal had only exacerbated my cravings. I loved caressing, kissing and sucking Mandy's tight little body, and how it made me feel to bring her so much pleasure, but I was in need of a nice, hard cock. I longed for the feeling of having a hard cock in my hands and in my mouth and having control over it.

I went through my normal routine, took a bath (Mandy and I had been taking showers all week, so I needed a nice, relaxing bath), stood in front of my mirror and brushed my hair, then walked around the bed to face the window. The bedroom next door was dark. I opened my robe and began seductively caressing my breasts and pinching my nipples.

In the darkness, I saw the glow as Jerry took a drag off of a cigarette. As my fingers touched my pussy, I moaned, "Oh Jerry, it's been a week since I've watched you stroke your cock. Turn you light on, please."

Jerry's lamp came on and there he was, cock in hand, hard as a rock. As I watched his hand moving up and down his cock, my yearnings overtook me. Jerry wasn't much to look at, but his cock was nice, and dammit, I wanted that cock. I decided we had both waited long enough and that our teasing of one another has reached its peak. Without saying a word, I closed my robe and walked around my bed and through the bedroom doorway. About a minute later, I was ringing Jerry's doorbell.

I stood on Jerry's front porch for much longer than I had anticipated. Was he going to answer? I was just about to give up in frustration, but decided to ring the doorbell again. Finally, the door crept open. There stood Jerry, fully dressed, in khaki pants and plaid shirt.

"Seriously", I thought to myself, "I'm standing at his front door and he takes time to get dressed! What is it with this guy?"

I stepped inside and took his hand and led the dorky man over to his recliner, turned him around and told Jerry, "Don't say a word."

I'm not sure if he was even capable of saying anything at that moment. I reached down to unbutton his pants, and as I lowered the zipper, I also lowered myself to my knees. I had briefly thought about kissing him, but there was just no attraction there, so I decided against it. I just wanted his cock.

As his pants traveled lower, his now semi-erect cock sprang free inches from my face. For such a dorky guy, his cock was actually quite nice, now that I seeing it up close. It was fairly thick and had a nice thick vein that zig zagged its way through the top and side of the shaft and nice bell head. Jerry was circumcised, but there was just a bit of overlapping skin that just covered the ridge of the head. But most impressive were his big hanging balls. Jerry was old enough that his balls had begun to hang low and one hung about an inch lower than the other.

Before I ever even touched his cock, as I stared at it and studied it closely, I saw the full hardness returning. I slowly brought my right hand up, lightly touching the flesh on his inner thighs, until my palm finally lifted the weight of his sack. I brought my left hand up to the underside of his shaft and pressed it up against his stomach, leaned forward and flicked my out to his cum filled balls. The night air was pierced with the sound of Jerry's heavy breathing.

I gently took the low hanging ball, the left one, into my mouth. Jerry uttered incoherent sounds in the night.

Then I began lightly tracing and licking my tongue up the underside of the shaft, up to the head, then repeat several times. I felt pre-cum leak into my left hand. Up the shaft a final time before circling the head with my tongue and lapping at the leaking fluid, then slowly opened my mouth to enclose the head, my tongue flicking at this underside of the head. The stimulation was too much for poor Jerry and he fell back into the recliner.

I leaned up over him and he scooted to the edge. I took the cock slowly back into my mouth and began descending my wet lips down the shaft. On my tongue, I could feel the underside of his shaft pulsing as his blood engorged it. He was hard as stone and it felt so good to finally have him in my mouth.

I moved my mouth slowly up and down his shaft several times. With my left hand now free, it found its way to my pussy and fingers toyed at my clit.

Jerry began bucking his hips up, fucking my hungry mouth. His actions were becoming erratic and I felt his cockhead swelling. I forced my mouth all the way down his shaft, my tongue now flicking at the tightening balls I held in my hand. With his cockhead forcing its way into my throat, I felt him swell, his balls tighten, then begin to pulse as he pumped his fluid into my throat. There were no sudden jets of cum, but rather a slow and steady heavy leaking into my mouth. His cum was slightly bitter and not very creamy, but there was a lot of it.