Kim's Kock Addiction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
catden
catden
33 Followers

"Thank you," she managed to mutter. "I'm sorry."

"What are you sorry about?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry I can't speak," she laughed. "I'm sorry I ever doubted you and was afraid of you. What you've done is wonderful. And I'm so lucky to be the one you chose to test it. I've never been happier in my life."

I brushed her hair out of her face. I wanted to touch her much more. I think she wanted me to. But it wouldn't be right -- not now. I touched her big lips on her face with my middle finger. She kissed the end of my finger and sucked on it a little. It was very sexy. She was very sexy. Uh, duh! I bent over and kissed her gently on the cheek, then pulled away from her.

"You can put your clothes back on now. I'll take you back. We're done here."

A slightly frightened look came over Kim's face, but she said nothing as she stood up and redressed herself. She didn't put on her bra or panties -- just the sweater and the skirt and boots. I would later privately enjoy her bra and panties. I handed her the purse and she followed me to the car.

On the ride back to the hotel, Kim said very little at first. She sat quietly, as if she was thinking about what to say to me. Then "Are you going to do more testing?" she coyly asked.

"Yes, of course. I thought I'd try to use some of my friends' wives and girlfriends. This isn't something you drag someone off the street to do, you know." I flashed her a big smile. "Although that must seem what I did with you. I'm sorry if I inconvenienced you."

"Are you kidding?" Kim cooed at me. " This is the best thing that's happened to me in a long, long time. I can't thank you enough. If you can't find enough girls to try it, would you consider using me again? I think we get along well and could get along a lot better over time," said the desperate girl. She really knew all the lines to get what she wanted from men, didn't she? She touched my arm and ran her fingers up to my bicep, smiling at me all the while. God, was she ever gorgeous!

"Well, I guess it's a possibility. There are a lot of things the machine can do that we didn't even try tonight, I teased."

"Really?" asked Kim? "Like what?" She was excited and very interested.

"Well, I wouldn't want to give away all the surprises, but do you remember when I said I could suspend you in mid-air so it could enter you from many different angles?" I said.

"Yes," she said excitedly.

"Well, some of those angles are very interesting. And seem to get the job done quicker than the 'normal' way."

She glanced down, as if blushing and said, "Well, uh, that sounds like fun, to me. I bet other girls wouldn't think it's so much fun, but I do." Kim was showing her age and her addiction. She was attempting to sell herself to me. I'm sure it's not the first time she tried to sell herself to a rich man.

"Here's my card. Call me in a couple weeks if you haven't heard from me. Give me your private cell phone number so I can reach you in case of emergency," I requested.

Kim couldn't wait to dig into her purse for a pen and paper and write her cell number down for me. "Here. Call me anytime, day or night." I knew she meant it.

"Now don't tell anyone about this, OK? I'd hate someone else to scoop this invention away from me and make a fortune, as I make nothing. Oh -- you can tell Kourtney, if she promises not to tell anyone. OK?"

"OK," Kim said. "Why Kourtney?"

"She seems like the most mature of your sisters. I trust her," I replied. I didn't tell her she could tell Kourtney because she was the hottest woman on the planet and I planned to get to her through Kim. I wasn't completely whipped yet.

We reached the hotel and Kim hopped out and handed a ticket to the parking valet. She pushed her face close to mine through my open window and said, "Goodnight. Please don't forget about me."

I knew she'd never forget me.

TO BE CONTINUED

catden
catden
33 Followers
12