Kim's New Life Ch. 03

Story Info
Kim submits to Kelly.
4.6k words
4.66
51.1k
49

Part 3 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JanetMon
JanetMon
492 Followers

I couldn't restrain myself, "Dominate... You mean, like in dominance and submission. Isn't that somewhat kinky?" I had heard and read about the scene, but only had a cursory knowledge of its enigma.

"That is exactly what I mean. I also love bondage, which can be an integral part of D and s, but I wouldn't get into that for our first time," she laughed before adding, "at least not the discipline. I must fully control a relationship. I also like to turn my partners on by having them do things they wouldn't normally do on their own."

"Such as..."

"Oh, I can't reveal that," she said, "Knowing what might happen would spoil all the fun. Besides, you might decide that you only want to be a friend if I tell you everything, and then you would miss the best part. I certainly want more."

She stared deeply into my eyes and touched my lips again, using only her index finger this time. "Suck my finger, Kim." I felt a shudder pass through my body at the sound of her words. Hesitating for only a second, I accepted the digit into my mouth. As I twirled my tongue around it, she added, "Suck it like you would a nice hard cock." I closed my eyes and imagined that I was doing just that. When she extracted her finger from my mouth, I opened my eyes and watched her sensually slip it into her own mouth to suck on it. Finally, she said, "Did you find that sensual, dear?" Forcing myself to admit that I did, I nodded.

Her eyes seemed to gloss over as she said, "Kim, please say you'll give yourself to me tonight and agree to do whatever I ask. I promise to take you home with me where I will show you how two women can make love and introduce you to some things that I am positive you will discover that you enjoy. If you don't like the experience, at least you will know why. Who knows, though, maybe you'll have amazing sexual adventures in ways you never imagined."

Everything suddenly seemed to be on fast forward. I had to slow it down. "I don't know, Kelly. The idea simply goes against my very being. First of all, my family is very religious, and I was taught homosexuality is a sin. Even more important, I, too, am strong willed. I've always taken a leading role in everything I've done. We might clash in that department."

"You said you have friends who are lesbians, Kim. Do you really think they will go to Hell just because they love one another?"

"No. I don't."

"Just from the short time we've spent together tonight, my intuition tells me that you have another side to your personality. One you don't realize or understand. There is no doubt in my mind that you will enjoy turning control over to someone else. Consider this, Kim. While you are with me you will not need to make a single decision. I will make everyone for you. Come on. Just try it. You have nothing to lose. I promise not to hurt you."

Once again, we simply stared at one another. She waited patiently for my answer. There was no doubt in my mind that I wanted to agree to her proposition. Just listening to her explain the possibilities had turned me on. I was getting that feeling between my legs and realized my panties might be getting damp. The band was playing, but the silence between us was deafening. Kelly broke the stalemate, "Please say yes, Kim. I already said that I want you! I give you my word that I won't make you do a single thing you really won't want to do."

"Damn! One side of my brain says 'no,' Kelly. The other side and my body are throwing out conflicting 'yeses' and 'maybes'. I came here tonight to get something to eat, to possibly get drunk, and to be alone. I agree that if I go back to my room all I'll do is cry myself to sleep. I think you just pulled the rug from under my plans. I think I am just plain scared. Things are happening so fast my head is spinning. I feel as if I am stepping off a cliff into a large black chasm."

"You are stepping off a cliff, Kim, but not into a chasm and not alone. Let me suggest an analogy. If you wanted to try hang gliding, you would first train with an experienced instructor. That instructor literally jumps off the cliff with you. You learn how to fly while you are strapped together. When your lesson is over, you land together. If you enjoyed the flight, you do it again. If you don't, you walk away. The thing is you don't know if you will enjoy or hate the experience unless you take that first jump. Up until then, you only fear the unknown. If you jump with me, I promise that I'll be there to guide you and that I'll still be there in the morning. If you decide to walk away at any time, we can still be friends. Will you jump off that cliff with me?"

I knew I was on the rebound from a broken affair and wanted something different. Kelly's offer would fit that bill: doing something that I have been taught to be forbidden and even "sinful." This wonderful, intelligent, beautiful woman was offering me an opportunity to experience what to many women would always be a fantasy. Deep down I knew I wanted to give myself to her, if only for one night. As she indicated, if I didn't like it, I would never have to do it again. If I don't accept her proposal now, I probably will never permit myself to discover what it might be like. Maybe I was afraid that I might enjoy it more than I think I will. I finally realized that I had to accept her offer.

My reply was nonverbal because I couldn't get the words out of my mouth. I simply nodded assent. Kelly smiled, leaned forward, kissed me tenderly and pulled back. In that instant I felt as though a lightning bolt of electricity passed between our lips and surged through my body straight down to my clit. While she stared directly into my eyes, she raised her hand and lovingly ran her fingers over my neck. "Has anyone told you that you have a beautiful neck, Kim?" Again, unable to talk because of the sensuous nature of her touch, I shook my head. "It really is, you know; long and beautiful."

She opened her purse and removed a red leather collar with silver studs in the center along its length. "Do you know what this is, Kim?"

"Of course I do. It's a collar; obviously for a large dog."

"It could be for a dog, but not in this case. A collar is one of the symbols of the d/s relationship. The submissive often wears a collar as an indicator of her relationship to the dominant. Please hold it for me." I took the collar and held still as she put her two hands around my neck, forming a perfect circle. "Kim, your neck is perfect for wearing a collar; as if it were made for one." Another jolt of electricity surged down my spine. "Would you wear this collar for me tonight?"

I was able to force a course and raspy, "Why?" from my throat, even though I already knew the answer.

"You're stalling, Kim, but I want you to be comfortable. I've already explained a collar's purpose in a D/s relationship. And, as I just said, your neck is made for wearing one. I think it would look wonderful on you. It would be a symbol to us and to everyone here that you are agreeing to belong to me tonight. Staying with the analogy of hang gliding, wearing it could represent the harness that would bind us together for your first flight. Once I put it on, you cannot escape me. You have no control over where we are going. You must trust me to take you through the flight and guide you down to a safe landing. The most important reason is simply because I am asking you to wear it for me."

That little jolt of electricity hit my clit again, this time without the accompanying kiss. Yet, somehow, I just could not yield completely.

"But the harness is a form of bondage you said no bondage or discipline the first time." I was now teasing her, and she knew it.

"I did indicate that, but then I qualified my statement by saying 'at least not the discipline part,' because I knew I wanted you to wear my collar. Remember, though, I also just promised I wouldn't do anything you don't really want, and I mean that. Even if you don't want to wear my collar, I'm still willing to take you home to make love to you or just to comfort you, whatever you want, but I must warn you that my ultimate desire is for much more than just making love."

As if in a trance, I felt enraptured just being in the presence of this woman. I knew I wanted her and would accept nearly anything she wanted. "OK," I said. "I will wear your collar."

"Then you have to ask me for it."

I swallowed hard before saying, "Kelly, would you please let me wear your collar?"

She leaned forward and buckled the collar around my neck. I happened to glance towards the bar and saw that Allyson was watching us intently. She smiled and raised her thumb in a gesture of approval. I was suddenly embarrassed and started to second-guess my decision. What was I getting myself into? Doubt about my decision surged when Kelly removed a padlock from her purse, slipped it through a ring at the front of the collar and snapped it shut. A violent shudder went through my body at the sound of the lock closing. I realized she was serious when she said I would not be able to remove the collar by myself.

"Umm, Kelly, what if I just changed my mind?"

"Well, my dear, all you have to do is ask me to remove it, but, at a minimum, you will definitely have to go home with me. I left the key there. Besides, you don't really want to change your mind, do you?"

"Well, not really," I admitted as I raised my hand to touch the collar. Kelly watched me fervently as I ran my fingers over it.

"Like it?"

"Sort of, but it's just a little scary since you really did lock it on."

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it. Does it make you feel 'owned?'"

"Yea, I guess it does," I chuckled.

"Just know you are mine until I decide to remove it."

"So, what do you want me to do first?" I teased.

"Get rid of the pony tail. Let your hair down."

"I'll look awful, Kelly. I put it into a pony tail just after my shower without drying it and I didn't bring a brush with me."

"I don't care. I want the softer appearance. I will decide how you look." I pulled the band off and ran my fingers through my hair to fluff it a little.

"See, that wasn't so bad," she remarked.

"Anything else?" I asked.

"Remove your bra."

I was stunned. Never in my wildest imagination did I expect her to say that. "You are kidding, aren't you?" She shook her head. "Here?" I asked incredulously.

"Yes, here. I want to watch you do it for me," she answered.

"I can't possibly remove my bra here, Kelly. I have never been out of the house without a bra since I started wearing them. Besides, someone might see me do it, and it will be so obvious after I do. This thin blouse won't hide much. The material is just going to cling to my breasts, and everyone will see my nipples."

"Knock off the bullshit, Kim. Your excuses are nothing but stalling tactics and are one of the reasons I want you to remove it. I want your assets to be on display for me. Nobody here knows you, and removing it shows your willingness to obey me."

"Please, Kelly, I really can't. You said I don't have to do anything I don't want to do." I replied, this time with less conviction.

"Sure you can, and you will. You say you don't want to, but that's not really true. I think that, deep down, you really want to take it off. You want to experience doing something you've never been brave enough to do before tonight. If for no other reason, you'll remove it because you know that is what I want you to do. Right now, you are simply resisting that impulse. There is a difference between resisting and truly not wanting to do it. No one will even notice you taking it off; well, almost no one. I must be honest and tell you that Allyson and Sam are watching us. Even if anyone else notices, I don't care, and you shouldn't care since you're wearing my collar. You are simply doing what I am ordering you to do and you are obeying my order. The choice is no longer yours to make. You just acknowledged that the collar is a form of bondage. A saying in the scene states that 'In bondage there is freedom.' Do you have any idea what that means?"

"Not really."

"The word bondage, in this context means to be subjected to some external power or control. One voluntarily yields all control to another; to obey and follow the orders of another, without hesitation or question.

"Freedom while in bondage means that you can do things you always desired to do deep down, but would not otherwise do, because, for all intents and purposes, you are being 'forced' to do them. "

"Speaking of your assets, I make you out to be a 36C. How close am I?"

"Close enough for government work," I replied, grinning. I didn't know what this woman was doing to me, but I did get a thrill from the anticipation of the simple act that I was about to perform for her. The electric pulses were traveling through my body as fast as lightening in a heavy thunderstorm.

I also had just enough to drink to remove most of my inbred, small-town inhibitions. "Should I remove my blouse first?" I asked.

"No. In fact, I prefer that you don't. That might come later."

Without losing eye contact with Kelly, I worked my left bra strap off my shoulder and down far enough that I could pull my arm out of it. The right strap followed. Following a deep breath to relax myself, I slipped my hands up under my blouse, worked the bra down to my waist, pulled the clasp around so it was in front and unhooked it.

Kelly laid her hand on the table, palm up. Understanding this unspoken gesture, I folded the bra under the table, placed it on her hand and watched as she slipped the garment into her purse. "You look beautiful that way, Kim; even nicer than I expected. You really should show them off more often. I love how excited your nipples are, too. That tells me you are enjoying doing this for me." She then placed a hand under my right breast. "Just a little sag; you definitely do not need as much support as you seem to think. I love breasts that are slightly pendulous; more bounce to the ounce."

Never had a male complemented me like that, let alone a female. I enjoyed the feel of her hand moving over my breast and gasped as her finger nail traced a fine line over and around my hard nipple. While I could feel my face flushing, I'm sure it turned bright red when I looked over at the bar and saw that Sam and Allyson were watching us. Adding to my embarrassment, Kelly grasped the sleeves of my blouse and pulled them down to the middle of my arms saying, "I think peasant blouses are much sexier when worn off the shoulder." This bared more of my chest than I desired, which was, of course, Kelly's intention. She was getting what she wanted from me. Gawd, she was molding me like a ball of clay, and I wasn't putting up a single ounce of resistance.

I immediately felt a need to try to change the subject. "I must be getting drunk, Kelly. I could swear that the purse you had when I first came over was smaller than that one."

"Nope, you're not drunk, love; just very observant. This one is larger than the one I had when I arrived."

"How..."

She cut me off. "The collar was back at my house and it wouldn't fit in the small clutch, so I switched." To answer my next obvious question she continued, "I only live a couple miles away. Saying I was going to the loo was just a diversion." Not wanting to be any more confused, I decided to stop asking questions.

"It's time to shed some more inhibitions, my dear." She placed her extended hand on the table again, palm up. "Let's have the knickers."

When one does something wrong, they often get defensive when caught, rather than admit their error. I gave the same kind of knee-jerk response to her request even though I immediately knew I was going to obey her. "What are you going to have me remove next, Kelly; my skirt or my blouse?" My tone was even a little brusk.

She stared at me in silence. Now I was afraid that I had gone too far. If I were in her shoes, I would stop right now and simply tell me to go to hell and walk out. I was ready to apologize when she tersely said, "Kim, you need to know impertinence is unacceptable to me. I thought you understood that wearing my collar means you obey my orders. Under normal circumstances, I would take you over my lap right here and spank your ass so hard you wouldn't be able to sit." I shivered at that comment. "Since we just met, consider yourself lucky. You just got away with one. To answer your question, I hadn't planned on having you remove anything else. If you want to, however, I won't object. Moreover, I don't think anyone else here will mind. Come on Kim, quit stalling. Just pull up the sides of your skirt, slip your thumbs into the waistband of your knickers and slip them off." She then laughed and added, "I assume you are wearing them."

I started to laugh as I looked around carefully to see if anyone was watching. "And what is so funny, Kim?"

"I was just thinking that I am glad that I didn't wear a tight skirt." Pleased that Allyson and Sam were occupied, I pulled the hem of my skirt up until I could slip my thumbs around the waistband of my panties. We both started laughing when I encountered some difficulty leaning down to push them off my legs and over my shoes. Embarrassed again, I folded the garment neatly before placing them on her open palm. I was surprised, yet thrilled, when she held them up to her nose. "You smell fantastic. I can't wait to get closer to the real thing. Damn, you're wet, too."

"Do you always go around sniffing other girl's underwear," I teased

"Only those of the girls I want to fuck," she retorted. That was an unexpected reply.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when Sam asked, "Can I get you anything else, or may I assume you will be leaving soon?" She was right behind me and, realizing that I didn't know how long she had been there or what she had seen of my last embarrassing act, I felt my face get hot again.

Kelly didn't skip a beat as she calmly slipped the panties into her purse and replied, "No, Sam, nothing right now. Kim has had enough to drink. We're going to dance to a couple more songs then go home."

"Ah, considering the obvious, Dr. Peters, do you still want me to keep tomorrow's appointment?"

"Absolutely, Sam. I would recommend that you plan on doubling your workload, though."

I had no idea what their seemingly cryptic exchange was about, but Sam appeared very happy with the outcome.

When Sam walked away, I asked, "Did she see?"

"Yes, dear, she was right behind you. Allyson saw. too, even though you thought she wasn't watching. Along with a couple customers, they both know you are now naked underneath." I quickly turned towards the bar. Allyson was looking at us with what I would vulgarly call a 'shit-eating grin.' "Don't worry, though. They are all very dear friends of mine and will never tell what they see or hear. Besides, it's a lot more fun doing something like this when you realize someone else knows."

"It's humiliating," I replied.

"Not really, Kim. What you are experiencing is embarrassment. Humiliation takes one much deeper. It is on a level between being embarrassed and being degraded. While I think humiliation is a fun part of the scene and enjoy humiliating my sub on occasion, I deplore those who degrade their charges." Her comment made me wonder how far she planned to go with this and how far I would let it go.

"Since you brought up the subject of skirts, why you decided to wear one tonight, and why is it so long? It definitely would not help ward off the male species."

"Truthfully, Kelly, I rarely wear skirts and the few I own are this long. I don't know why I chose to wear one tonight. I normally don't like to show off my legs."

"Why, for gawd's sake? You have beautiful legs."

Not having a good answer, I simply shrugged my shoulders.

"Well, that is something that will definitely change." I didn't have much time to think about what she meant because she immediately continued, "Right now I want to see more of them. Pull your skirt up."

JanetMon
JanetMon
492 Followers
12