Kim's New Life Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JanetMon
JanetMon
492 Followers

"You know the drill, Sam. Get in position. The doorway between Kelly's bedroom and walk-in closet was higher than 'normal,' to conform to the ten-foot ceilings of her house. What I had not noticed before was an exercise bar positioned near the top of the doorway. Sam stood in the doorway and grabbed the bar. To do this, she had to stand on her toes. This stretched her body to the maximum, pulling on her breasts and narrowing her waist. I imagined that must have been what I looked like at Margaret's business. Kelly explained that, like mine, Sam's corset was six inches smaller than her normal waist size. Kelly ordered me to put the corset around Sam and lace it as tight as possible. When I finished Sam released her grip on the bar and turned to face me. I adored her new hourglass figure and couldn't believe how beautiful she looked. Her corset had a shelf bra, like mine. I now knew what I would looked like wearing mine. This view was better than looking at one's self in a mirror.

Kelly directed me to put white thigh-high nylons and white four-inch heels on Sam, followed by a white, knit, sleeveless, shoulderless, turtleneck sweater. The high collar of the turtleneck covered her white slave collar. Lastly, she stepped into a white knit skirt that I pulled up around her waist. Dressed all in white, her appearance was enchanting. I can't say why, but the knowledge that she wasn't wearing panties seemed to make her look even more sexy.

Finally, it was my turn. Sam helped me this time. First, she pulled on a pair of white, lace top, thigh-high nylons followed by a white garter belt. Kelly said that even though the thigh-highs would stay up by themselves, she wanted me to wear the garter belt with them. I knew I should not ask about her reasoning. I stood as Sam slipped a pair of white pumps, with four-inch heels, on my feet. These were the bondage shoes I had purchased at Margaret's. Straps attached to the shoes in the back buckled around my ankles. Sam slipped small padlocks through metal rings on the outside of each strap, making it impossible to remove these shoes without the key.

Kelly went into her closet and brought out a white, chiffon halter dress that would be my only cover for the evening. I was surprised that it was full-length but did not question Kelly's reasoning. I loved it yet realized it would be the most revealing article of clothing I had ever worn; even more revealing than the one I had on earlier. It was backless to below my natural waistline. The center of the halter was cut in a "V" shape that ended at the waist of the dress. When I started to put it on, I realized that what I thought was a dress was a separate top and skirt. A crushed velvet belt, also mauve in color, encircled the waist of the skirt. The belt passed through loops sewn into the bottom edge of the top. One could wear the skirt with different blouses, and, with a belt, the top could be worn with different skirts. Sam helped me adjust the top to cover my breasts while maximizing the bare skin in between. When Sam stepped back Kelly commented, "Sam, I must say that dress looks much better on her than it does on me. She gets a lot more exposure." Kelly then permitted me to look at myself in the mirror. I gasped. Exposure was the correct word. The chiffon only covered about three quarters of my breasts. My hard nipples appeared to be trying to push their way through the material. It was obvious that I would always have to stand or sit erect. If I leaned forward, the halter would droop outward revealing most of my breasts and probably even expose my nipples. I turned and looked at the back and was surprised how sexy I looked in it. "Do you like my dress, Pet?"

"Oh, yes Mistress, I do. Thank you for permitting me to wear it."

"Originally, I planned to let you wear panties, pet, but I prefer that you feel the straps of the garters flexing against your flesh as you walk. Panties would hold them tight against your skin."

Sam spoke up, "Ah, Miss Kelly, may I interject something."

"Yes, you may, Sam."

"If you truly would like her to wear panties, Miss Kelly, I seem to remember you wearing a pair of tap pants a couple months ago. They are loose around the legs and wouldn't interfere with the garters."

"Great idea, Sam. Thanks for the suggestion." Kelly went to her lingerie drawer, pulled out the tap pants and handed them to Sam. "Here, you may have the privilege."

I enjoyed watching Sam kneel before me while pulling the pants over my shoes and up beneath my dress. I could get used to this.

"You know where my lipsticks are, Sam. Please put a dark red shade on my pet and use a black pencil to outline it. Just for information, pet, light, flesh tones will be your normal shade, not red. You may put them on without permission. You must request any other shade."

All I could say is, "Thank you, Mistress." I knew she was taking care of me.

When we were ready to leave the bedroom, I said, "Mistress, do you really want me to go out with my collar showing. I'm not questioning your intentions if that's what you want but, as I mentioned, based on how we are dressed we, apparently, are going to an upscale place, and Sam's collar is hidden."

"Oh, damn, you're right, pet. Thank you." She opened one of her dresser drawers, pulled out a scarf and handed it to Sam who put the center of the scarf at the back of my collar, wrapped it around my neck once, tied it and draped the ends over my back. "Perfect," Kelly said. "If anything, that makes you look even sexier." I had a feeling this, too, was planned.

"Why, thank you, Mistress."

Allyson rang the doorbell soon after we returned to the den. As Kelly's slave, it was now my duty to always open the door. "Well, hello there, Kimmy! Aren't you the sexy looking one now?"

"Why thank you, ma'am," I replied. "You look quite ravishing yourself," adding a curtsey. She was wearing a black satin midcalf-length dress with a full skirt, nylons and heels. I was now in the mental state where I wondered if the nylons were thigh highs or held up by a garter belt. The dress appeared to be one that would have spaghetti straps, but I couldn't tell because she was also wearing a jacket, made of black velvet.

Allyson hugged me then said, "May I assume that you accepted Kelly's invitation to wear her collar until Monday?"

"You knew she was going to ask me, ma'am?" I asked incredulously.

"Of course, I knew! She told me on the phone this morning while you were still sleeping. Kelly and I have no secrets between us."

"Truthfully, I had to refuse her offer, ma'am." The look on her face was priceless. "I think Mistress Kelly would prefer to explain. My use of the word Mistress confused her, as I intended.

When we walked into the den, Kelly and Sam stood. Allyson hugged Sam then hugged and kissed Kelly; quite passionately I might add. When they broke, Allyson said to Kelly, "Kimmy just informed me that she refused to wear your collar for the weekend, Kelly. What gives? Have you lost your touch?"

"The truth is, I own her for the next month."

"A Month? On the phone you said..."

"I know, but the little bitch said she felt the first few days would be pretty rough and that might dissuade her from continuing. She thought a month would give her more time to make an informed decision."

"You're even better than I thought you would be, Kimmy," Allyson said while extending her hand towards my breast. "May I, Kelly?"

"Yes, you may, Allyson. And you never need to request permission again. As always, what's mine is yours." Allyson slipped the cloth off my left breast and cupped it in her hand, causing me to gasp from the sensation. She also tweaked my nipple before grabbing me to her and hugging me tightly. "I think it's just fantastic that you'll be with us for a month, Kimmy. I know you are going to love the lifestyle."

"Is that the dress you were telling me about, Ally?" Kelly interjected.

"Yes, it is. I picked it up from the tailor late this week."

"I haven't even had the privilege of seeing her wear it," Sam commented.

"Do we get to see all of it before we go out?" asked Kelly.

Allyson's reply was simply, "Sam!" She then turned to face away from us.

Sam had started to move towards Allyson to assist her as soon as her Mistress spoke her name. I wondered how long it would take me to understand Kelly's wishes that well.

As soon as she slipped the jacket off her mistress' shoulders, we saw that, like mine, her dress was backless. When Allyson turned around to face us again, I'm sure my chin dropped to the floor. The amazing bodice is somewhat difficult to describe. Two captive-ball rings hung from her pierced nipples. A small loop, sewn to the two corners of a panel of material, were attached to the rings. The top portion of the panel curved down slightly between her breasts. In other words, the rings were holding up the front of the dress. This exposed her nipples, nipple rings, the upper part and sides of her breasts. The panel dropped down and back slightly under her breasts to the sides of her waist. I had to admit that it was extremely sexy. I was amazed at myself. I was looking at this woman with lust in my heart.

"Damn, Allyson, that is fantastic," Kelly said. "I wish you could wear it to the restaurant just like that."

"One of these days we'll go somewhere that I can wear it without the jacket. I also have a knee length cape that goes with it, but it only covers the back."

Allyson then turned to me. "By the way, Kimmy, you may call me Allyson, unless you are ordered to be obsequious to me."

"I don't quite understand."

"I am sure your Mistress will explain very soon."

"And what should I call you then?"

"Miss Allyson will suffice."

"Thank you, ma'am," I replied, then added. "Sorry, it's a habit my mother taught me when addressing older women."

"Your mother must have been a wonderful person and raised a great daughter. You may call me ma'am anytime, Kimmy, but I were you, I'd be careful whom you called 'older.' You could easily get punished."

"Oops, guess I need to apologize again!"

We all laughed. Kelly turned to me and said, "This is a good time for you to learn a couple new rules, pet." I turned to look at her. "You may continue to look at Allyson as I talk but listen closely. First, as you know, your body belongs exclusively to me. Normally no one is permitted to touch you or order you to do anything without my explicit permission." She saw my quizzical look. "Allyson and I belong to a group of women who are dominant and meet occasionally for parties with their subs. In some circles, subs would be open game, but not in our group. Each of us have agreed that one must request a Domina's permission, to touch or use a sub. This permission must be requested in the sub's presence, so there is no question what freedoms her mistress is granting. As I just told Allyson, she will always be an exception where you are concerned. We have been friends a long time and I trust her explicitly. She has unreserved privilege to use you or do anything to you in any way she wants at any time. You will consider her to be my equal whether I am present or not, and will obey her in the same manner you obey me. That is, immediately and without hesitation." I gasped again as Allyson demonstrated her privilege by pushing the other side of the halter off and pinching my nipple. Kelly continued talking, "In other words, if I am not home and Allyson comes over and orders you eat her pussy or go somewhere with her, you will obey her. You will leave me a note, or send a text, if you will not be here, though, so I know where you are and who you are with. I have the same rights and privileges with Sam. Only when I am not present or when I turn you over to her, will you address her as Mistress Allyson. Are there any questions about this?"

"No...arrgh...Mistress." That didn't come out quite right because Allyson pinched both my nipples just as I answered.

Then she dropped a little surprise. "Allyson, since Sam occasionally likes to take the role of Domina, I would also like to extend these same privileges to her whenever she is alone with my slave, or if one of us gives her control, if that is OK with you."

JanetMon
JanetMon
492 Followers
12