Kim's Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go make us some breakfast," Bill demanded.

"I'm not doing a damn thing unless I can put those on!" she snapped, pointing to her underwear on the floor.

To her surprise he laughed.

"Go ahead, pumpkin," he chuckled. Then he glared at her. "I think you look really hot in black."

She bit her tongue to not respond and put on her bra and panties. Then she stood silently as he went in to use the bathroom and brush his own teeth. She was sickened as she heard his piss splash into the toilet.

Kim found herself embarrassed when she walked down the stairs in front of him, knowing they all knew she had spent the night naked in his bed. And she knew that at least two of the men who were not staring at her as she came down the stairs had heard her being anally fucked.

"Bacon and eggs," Bill said shortly. Kim moved to the refrigerator then to the stove. She ignored the eyes on her and began to make the breakfast Bill had ordered. She stole a peak at the clock – seven a.m. She knew her husband would be on his way to court already but they would not know that – and sensed they were not intending to contact him until probably 9 a.m. She fought her growing concern and made a pot of coffee.

And wondered what they intended to do with her until then.

After they ate she would find out.

Bill made her serve them at the table. She had no intention of eating their food anyway, even though her stomach was growling from not eating anything since a muffin the previous morning.

"Come here, baby," Bill laughed. Wanting nothing but to be left alone, she moved to where he was sitting and, as he demanded, sat on his lap. He ignored her and talked to the other three as she sat on his thighs. Once he held a forkful of eggs out to her. She shook her head.

"More for me," he laughed.

She suddenly felt his cock growing hard under her hip.

"That's right, lover," he smiled when he realized she could feel it. "It's a new day."

A few minutes later they had all finished their breakfast and Kim was ordered to clear the table.

Then Bill approached her, grabbed her arms, and turned her around.

"We decided to let you have a little something for breakfast, too."

She felt his hands move to her shoulders and start to force her down as Tom moved to standing in front of her.

And opened his pants.

"Yeah, give her a little 'tube steak'!" Ralph squealed.

"Ain't nothing 'little' about it," Tom snapped back. Then he turned to Kim who by now had been pushed to her knees. She knew why.

Her eyes filled with the rigid cock Tom fished out from the opening in his jockey shorts.

"Enjoy your 'breakfast'," he said laughing.

She could fight. She could struggle and squirm.

But in the end she knew they would make her suck his cock.

Crying inside she let her mouth open, did not move, then felt him slip his hard cock into her mouth.

There were a million things she could do – but none of them would prevent what was about to happen. She chose to do the smart thing.

While her mind raced with the thought of what was being forced on her, Kim understood the best thing she could do would be to suck him off and make him come as quickly as possible to at least get her ordeal over.

But she refused to give him what she gave her husband. Instead, she started to suck his cock the way she gave Barry Timmons blow jobs in the front seat of his car at the drive-in movie when she was seventeen.

Kim began to suck on the pencil-cock in her mouth. She closed her eyes and went back to the three times with Barry. Sure enough, within a minute she heard him start to squeal and felt the first spurt of disgusting salty cum hit her throat.

She knew what else she would have to do. So she swallowed as he came in her mouth.

"Damn!" Tom squealed childlishly as he pulled his now-limp cock from her mouth. "This bitch is alright!"

Kim fought the need to cough and began to rise.

"Where do you think you're going, fuckhead?" Ralph bellowed. He roughly pushed her back down to her knees and unbuckled his pants. "Time you got a real man!" he squealed as he dropped his pants and shorts to the floor.

Before she could move he pushed his cock against her lips.

"Let's go."

Wishing for nothing more than to rinse the disgusting taste of a strange man's semen from her mouth, Kim let her lips part. Ralph shoved his cock between her lips hard. She almost immediately felt his hands on the back of her head and felt him pulling her over him. She began to feel real fear – Terry liked to make her throat his cock, usually by force, but every time he did she was afraid she would choke and suffocate.

Her eyes flew wide as she felt his hands pushing hard against the back of her head and felt him start to shove his cock into her throat.

"No throat, fuckhead!" Bill snapped. "You know the rules." Then he looked in her eyes.

"After all, she's a lady." He glared into her eyes. "Ain't ya, baby?"

Angry now, Ralph gripped the back of her head hard and worked her head the way he wanted. She struggled to suck him off, and was sickened as she heard the gurgling sounds that she knew were coming from her.

Fortunately Ralph was no more of a man than Tom and before long she felt his hands push her head deep over his cock. She swallowed urgently as he started to cum in her mouth.

She knew there was one more. This time she would not let him shove his cock in her. She quickly moved to the table and knelt in front of Fred. She felt sick when he smiled, and realized he wanted her to take it out. She unzipped his slacks and fished his cock out of his shorts. Then, as the other three watched, she sucked Fred's cock until it, too, exploded in her mouth. At least in that position she could control things and not have him shoving into her gullet.

"Let's see that shit," Bill laughed as she prepared to swallow. She could not believe they were doing this, but she complied. And, as she cried inside, she opened her mouth and let them see the pool of thick cum on her tongue and coating the inside of her mouth.

"All the way down," Bill smiled.

She was disgusted she was on display, but she closed her eyes, closed her lips, and swallowed.

"Let's see."

Sickened, she opened her mouth and let them see there was no cum left.

"Feel better now?" Bill asked laughing. Then he glared at her. "Why don't you thank them for giving you some breakfast?" he demanded cruelly. Again she had no option but to comply. She looked at the men and made herself speak.

"Thank you for breakfast," she whispered.

He would not relent.

"Didyou like your cumshakes, Kim?" he asked foully. She looked around for any signs of decency. But there were none.

"Yes," she whimpered. "I love cumshakes."

"They loved giving them to you, butterbutt," Bill replied vicously.

"How was her ass?" Ralph asked in an envious tone.

"If hubby doesn't come through today you can find out for yourself!" Bill replied with a deep laugh.

For the first time in her ordeal Kim was completely frightened. The thought of being anally raped by all of them terrified her. She began to shiver when Bill told Tom and Ralph it was "time to go".

She poured some coffee to get rid of the disgusting taste in her mouth then washed the dishes as Bill ordered. When she was finished she asked again.

"You've seen it all," she said firmly but with a sad voice of reality. "Now I would like to get dressed."

"Hmm," Bill responded. He thought for a moment, then spoke. "Tell you what, buttercup. Lose the bra and I'll let you put your shirt on."

She looked at the door and again realized she had no escape. She picked her blouse up from the floor, turned her back to the two leering men, slid off her bra, and put her shirt on.

"Uhn uhn," Bill barked when she reached for her slacks.

She let her slacks fall back to the floor.

Then she cowered back as Bill approached her and reached out his hand.

"Let's...lose...some of...these," he smiled as he slowly undid the top four buttons of her blouse. She could knew they could see the soft insides of her breasts under the open blouse, and that her cleavage was exposed to her stomach. She suddenly felt they would think she looked even more erotic that way and wished she had kept her bra on. But they had already see her tits – and Bill had mauled them – she knew. And ignored their stares.

Then Bill patted the sofa next to him. Dutifully Kim moved over and sat next to him. Toying with her mind Bill slightly tugged on the sides of the blouse that came open when she sat and exposed her breasts. His movement kept the soft silk over her nipples.

Suddenly he reached down and lifted up her purse. He fumbled through her privacy. "Here," he demanded a moment later, handing her her lipstick and a small mirror. She put the pink lipstick on as he stared at her.

"Much better," he nodded. Then he leaned in to her. "Very kissable."

Before she could move his hands moved to the sides of her face and again he started kissing her.

"You better get into it, baby," he snarled. She felt his lips begin to move over hers. Frightened by his eyes she returned his kiss, dying inside.

Disgusting moments later she again felt his tongue snake inside her mouth.

"Mmmm," he moaned through the forced kiss as his mouth moved more urgently against her lips. "That's better."

She felt his tongue begin to play with hers.

"Your turn," he snarled. She let her tongue slide into his mouth as she cried inside. Knowing what he wanted, she began to deep-tongue him back.

A few minutes later, his lips never leaving hers, the door opened.

Bill turned from kissing her. Tom shook his head.

"You're fucked, baby," Bill said blandly. Then he turned back to the two men.

"What's the deal?"

"He said he can't do it."

Kim was terrified, but through her fear she knew her husband had done the right thing. She would let them all fuck her before she would let him break the law.

"You're fucked, baby," Bill repeated, laughing. Then he pulled her from the couch. "But not as fucked as you're gonna be!"

He ripped open the last button of her blouse.

"You just lost your clothes for good," he snapped as he yanked her blouse down her arms.

Then he pushed her back onto the couch and as she kicked and screamed he wrestled with her until he succeeded in yanking her black lace panties down her legs and off. He threw her panties across the room.

"Spread that shit motherfucker!" he demanded. He slapped her left thigh hard.

"Spread it!" he repeated.

The eyes glaring into hers were filled with anger. Terrified, Kim let her legs move apart.

"I said spread it!" Bill bellowed. He gripped her knees and shoved her legs wide apart. He stared at her hairy pussy, then shoved her knees upward.

"Feet on the couch," he ordered. Still frightened of the eyes and the fierce tone Kim complied and pulled her legs up until the soles of her feet were on the couch. Doing so opened her thighs wide to their stares.

She knew that in that position they could see everything and was again both embarrassed and disgusted.

Suddenly he grabbed her wrists.

"Show us what we're gettin," Bill laughed as he pulled her hands downward.

She could not believe they were making her do this. But the glare in her eyes told her they would beat her if she did not do what they said.

Kim slowly moved her hands to her pussy lips. She looked at the wall on the opposite side of the room – and let her fingers hold her cuntlips open for their stares.

"You got a nice lookin pussy, baby," Bill cooed as he stared at her clamshell. "Why don't you get it ready for us?"

She knew what they wanted. Kim began to cry as she made her fingers move over her lips.

"Play with your clit."

She let her fingers slide up her clamshell to the hood and made her finger touch her clit.

"Get to it," Bill barked.

Sniffling, Kim made her finger move slowly over the tiny bud hiding inside her hood while the middle finger of her other hand continued to move between her cuntlips.

Her body was completely numb to the finger on her clit. She felt nothing and hoped they would not make her try to come – she knew she never would, not for them.

She continued to finger her clit and gently rub her pussy lips as they stared between her legs.

"Finger fuck yourself," Bill ordered.

The thought made her sick, but there was nothing Kim could do. She let her finger move from her lips and press gently into herself.

Then she realized she had an opportunity. When she inserted her finger into her vaginal opening she realized she could at the same time get herself wet. She knew another rape was inevitable – at least it did not have to be an agonizing dry rape.

While they stared stupidly at her she began to slowly finger fuck herself. Sure enough, a few minutes later she felt her finger begin to become damp. She did not for a moment think she was getting excited by them. She knew a female's body would respond to something in its vagina by moistening - even if it was during rape.

She closed her eyes to avoid having to see them as one finger moved over her clit and the other was forced to finger fuck herself. But Kim had no idea what she had just done.

"God damn!" Ralph squealed. "The bitch is getting into it!"

She suddenly realized they thought she had closed her eyes because she was enjoying what they were making her do to herself. She quickly forced her eyes open.

But it was too late.

"Let's get into her then!" Bill laughed.

Her eyes opened wide as she saw all four of them strip off.

"Don't stop workin it, baby," Bill smirked as he unbuckled his pants. "Get that shit all juicy for us."

She knew now that her nightmare was only beginning.

To be continued

12