Kim's Punishment

Story Info
Blonde slave girl punished and humiliated.
4.1k words
4.38
145.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © 2004

Kim snapped awake suddenly as she heard the noise of Master’s key in the door lock. Oh shit, she thought, I overslept. I’m fucked now! Maybe he won’t notice, maybe I can distract him.

She rolled off the couch and raced to the hallway by the door, wiping the sleep from her eyes. She knelt at the end of the hall, naked, her knees widely spread, as she did every day when he came home. His collar was locked around her neck. Her hair was tousled and she combed through it roughly with her fingers.

Master came through the door and looked down at her. “Hello, slave girl,” he said, smiling. Just looking at him always made her weak. He was so masculine and powerful. She especially loved the smell of the expensive leather coat he wore.

“Have you been good today?” he asked, giving her head an affectionate shake.

Better make it good, Kim, she thought. “Yes, Master,” she said. “Oh, Master, let me pleasure you.” She displayed herself, kneeling before him. She leaned forward, her eyes bright and her mouth slightly open, legs spread wide, breasts thrust out. Kim was a lithe little blonde in her early thirties, with blue eyes and full red lips. Her long curly hair fell to the middle of her back. Although she squirmed seductively in front of him, trying to entice him, she did not break her kneeling position, of course.

He laughed. “A hot little slut, aren’t you? Don’t worry, I’ll have plenty of time for you later tonight.” He walked past her, setting his briefcase down on the floor.

Turning to watch him, she bit her lower lip, not having received permission to move. Her heart began to beat wildly as he walked into the other room. Master owned a large expensive condominium in downtown Seattle, with high ceilings and several bedrooms. One of the bedrooms had been converted into a full dungeon complete with soundproofed walls. Kim shuddered. A night in her cage was probably what awaited her.

I should have told him, she thought, I should have just confessed as soon as he came in. She had only meant to nap for a few minutes, not sleep for more than two hours on the couch. Kneeling apprehensively, she heard water running in the bathroom. Perhaps he won’t check, she thought. Another door opened down the hall.

“Kimberly!” he called sharply, “in here. Now.”

When he used her full name, she knew she was in trouble. With a feeling of dread, she rose to her feet and hurried to the sound of his voice. Oh fuck, he was standing by the stationary exercise bicycle. She ran over and knelt before him. “Master?” she asked, her heart pounding in her chest.

“What’s the meaning of this?” he demanded. “You know you’re supposed to do thirty minutes every day. It’s one of your duties, part of your training.” He tapped the computer readout on the bike. “According to this, however, you haven’t done any time today. Is that correct?”

“Yes, Master,” she said, starting to cry, “but it wasn’t my fault. I fell asleep on the couch. Please, Master, I --”

He held up his hand, silencing her. “Didn’t I ask if you’d been good today?”

“Yes, Master,” she said miserably, looking down at the floor.

“And what did you tell me?”

She hated it when he did this to her. “I said that I’d been good,” she whispered.

“So, you lied to me, didn’t you?”

“Yes, Master,” she wept. “I’m sorry, Master, it’s just that --”

“Quiet, slave,” he snapped. He was silent for a moment. “Not only did you neglect your assigned duties, you lied to me about it.” He walked around behind her, his boots echoing on the wooden floor. “You’ll have to be punished. This is a serious transgression. What the hell were you thinking?”

Kim didn’t speak. Trembling, she kept her head down.

“I can see now that I’ve been too easy on you,” he said. “This has become a continuing problem. Chores not getting done, slipshod work around the house. I’ve been lenient, and you’ve taken advantage of it.”

The silence stretched out. Kim closed her eyes. What he said was true.

He cleared his throat. “Well, no more. This behavior is unacceptable. I’ll make sure you don’t disobey me, ever again. I’ll make sure you don’t lie to your master. I want you to crawl out to the main room and kneel in the corner by the fireplace, face against the wall, with your wrists crossed behind your back. Now.”

Kim did as she’d been told, tears running down her cheeks. She hated being forced to crawl around on her hands and knees. It was so degrading. Even more humiliating, it made her aroused, and Master knew it. Her body was completely open to him. He had such control over her, and it excited her like nothing else ever had.

She knelt in the corner for several minutes, her hands behind her, wondering what was in store for her. Inside, however, she knew that she deserved whatever punishment awaited her. She had been disobedient. Without question, she should have gotten on the bike instead of slumbering on the couch like some fat housewife. Even worse, she had dared to deceive him. She had never seen him so angry.

She heard him enter the room behind her. Roughly, he tied her wrists together with a length of rope, making her wince as he yanked the knot tight. Looping another piece of the coarse rope between her bound wrists, he pulled each end up and around her shoulders, drawing her hands high behind her back. He crossed the rope in front of her breasts and then looped it several times tightly around her body, finally knotting the ends together at her belly. She squirmed a little, the rope cutting into her body. She was well restrained and completely helpless. Wetness flooded between her thighs. Even as scared as she was, being bound or tied turned her on incredibly.

He smoothed her hair back from her face and secured it behind her head with an elastic band. “Stand up,” he commanded, “over here.” He motioned to the narrow window next to the fireplace. Looking outside, she could see five stories down to the street. It had just gotten dark and the lights of downtown Seattle were visible in the distance.

“Spread your legs,” he ordered. She complied and he tied each ankle to a ring at the bottom of the wall, about six inches from the floor. Her legs were held uncomfortably apart.

Kim had no idea what he had in mind, but she was very frightened. He had never done anything like this before. Bound as she was, against the window, anyone down out on the street could see her. She tried to turn and look at him.

“Face forward,” he said, coming up behind her. He reached around and fastened a clamp on each nipple. Pain shot through her body as her breasts were pulled down by the cruel pinching weights. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back.

“I think we’ll start with thirty strokes of the whip,” he whispered in her ear. “Then, I may use you or I may not, depending on how I feel. Then we’ll talk about any additional punishment you deserve.” He reached around and opened the window. “I’d suggest you try not to make any noise. You don’t want to draw a crowd.”

“Master?” she asked, her voice breaking. The cool air washed across her naked body. The weights swung from her breasts with every movement she made. Master knew she was afraid of heights, and the open window made her very nervous.

He placed a pillow on the windowsill. “Bend over, and lean out the window.”

She began crying again. “No, please Master, I can’t --”

“Bend over, and lean out the window,” he repeated firmly.

She took a deep breath. Awkwardly, she ducked down and out the window. He pushed her roughly forward, until she was bent half over. He lowered the window as far as it would go. It pressed into the small of her back and he secured it in place, pinning her down against the windowsill.

Kim could hardly believe the position she was in, stuck halfway out the window some fifty feet from the sidewalk. The weights attached to the nipple clamps swung below her.

She looked down. Even though it was dark, the streetlights provided quite a bit of illumination. A car came down the road. Oh God, she realized, as it rolled below her. She felt very visible with her pale skin and blond hair against the darkness of the building, helplessly displayed far above the ground, in the middle of the city. She saw a couple walking down the sidewalk directly beneath her, laughing and talking. All they had to do was glance upward to see her.

She felt his hands on her lower body, exploring the area between her legs. What an inviting target that must be, she thought, her rounded ass and taut thighs, her legs spread wide and held in place. He was very angry, and would probably punish her quite severely. She moaned, wishing he had gagged her. How could she keep from screaming when the whip hit?

She felt his large hand on the curve of her butt. Then he smacked her, not hard, but causing a good sting. After a moment, he spanked her other cheek. With every impact, her body jumped reflexively, causing the weights to swing back and forth. He spanked her several times. Her swollen nipples already felt like they were on fire. Even the slightest movement sent a new flash of pain from the dangling weights jolting through her body and into her brain.

Kim looked around wildly and pulled, reflexively, against the ropes binding her. The street wasn’t heavily traveled, but every now and then a car might pass by. She prayed no one would look up. The couple that had been walking below her was now far down the street; she didn’t see any other pedestrians. Looking straight down at the ground made her dizzy, and she closed her eyes. She felt completely vulnerable and exposed.

The cool leather blades of the whip gently caressed her ass and the backs of her thighs. Shuddering, she could tell it was the heavy flogger, with wide leather straps, the one he rarely used. How was she supposed to endure this? She wanted to scream, to beg Master to have mercy on her, to pull her back inside. This was more shaming and humiliating than any punishment she could have imagined, and it hadn’t even started yet.

Thwack! The whip flashed down on her ass, causing her eyes to snap open. The pain radiated through her body. As her mouth opened in a soundless scream, Kim fought for control. Irrationally, she tried to wiggle or squirm free, the coarse rope abrading her body, her wrists pulling at the bonds that held her. Her small fists opened and closed. The weights bounced beneath her, torturing her nipples with every motion.

Thwack! Harder, this time on the other side, causing her body to jerk and the weights to jump and swing again. The second stroke overlaid the first, intensifying the warm flush of pain suffusing through her backside. For several minutes she twisted in the ropes, but they held her perfectly. Her legs trembled. A tiny whimper escaped her lips.

Thwack! The supple leather stung her again, cruelly kissing across the backs of her thighs. A new torrent of agony coursed through her. Clenching her teeth, she willed herself not to cry out. She wondered if the noise of the whip striking her tender flesh could be heard down on the street. Another person, a man this time, came around the corner and walked down the sidewalk. In moments he would be directly below her.

Thwack! An explosion of pain burned across the backs of her legs, the pointed tips of the leather strands punishing the soft skin of her inner thigh. The unrelenting bite of the clamps sent another fiery bolt of agony through her body as she jerked involuntarily. She made a gasping noise, eyes wide. She reared up, struggling, trying for any sort of release. The tears rolled off her cheeks, falling to the sidewalk below. She wished she could stop crying. She felt she would die of embarrassment if anyone saw her like this.

The man passed underneath her, humming to himself, her humiliating torment going unnoticed. She breathed heavily, gritting her teeth against the fire in her ass. Another car drove by, slowing a bit, then continuing on. Had they seen her? Trembling, she awaited the next fierce bite of the whip.

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! He continued to punish her, brutally and expertly. Master handled the psychological aspects of the whipping very well. Sometimes, he made her wait a minute or longer between strokes, letting the anticipation build and build until it was almost unbearable. She would flinch involuntarily, waiting for the whip to fall, imagining the feel of it striking. Other times, he would deliver two or three quick blows in a row; the searing pain of each new impact rushed through her before the last had even subsided. She forced herself to be silent, the incredible intensity building inside her with each merciless caress of the whip. Fuck, how she wanted to scream out at the top of her lungs!

Kim knew her ass must be bright red by now, marked well by the leather strands. She cried softly, trying to keep quiet. She had lost count of the strokes, had no idea of how many might be left. Of course, she thought ruefully, it didn’t matter, did it? She would be forced to endure it until Master chose to release her.

Her arms ached from being tied behind her. Her back was raw from scraping against the window that held her down tightly against the sill. Her swollen nipples were almost numb from the clamps, but even the slightest movement brought a bright new agonizing jolt of pain.

A car slowed as it came down the street. It was an expensive black BMW with an open sunroof. There was a parking space on the street just to her left, and she saw the reverse lights go on as the driver expertly backed the car into the spot.

Thwack! Another broad stripe of unbelievable agony seared into her reddened, tortured ass. She squirmed again, whimpering, her eyes rolling wildly in her head. Twisting back and forth, she felt the ropes abrading her soft skin. Clamping her mouth shut, willing herself to silence, she watched the car.

The car had parked and she could see directly down through the open roof into the passenger compartment. The driver was a woman, expensively dressed, smoking a cigarette. She was probably in her early forties, attractive but rather severe looking, with long dark hair. She was rummaging through a purse beside her on the seat. Please don’t look up, Kim thought, don’t look up, don’t look up.

The woman reached up, pressing the button to close the sunroof. She glanced up and noticed Kim, struggling, arms bound behind her, weights dangling from her nipples, hanging out the window five stories from the ground. Their eyes met. The woman’s red mouth formed a perfect “O” of surprise. For a long moment, they looked at each other.

Thwack! He had laid this one right across the crack of her ass, one of her most tender and sensitive areas. Kim arched her back and finally cried out, a long wail of anguish, unable to stop herself. Please, she thought, please no more. I’ll be good, I’ll do anything you want, just please don’t punish me any more.

Tears dripping off her face, her gaze was drawn back down again to the car. The woman had opened the sunroof back up and was looking at her, smoking. The woman leaned back and continued to watch, reclining the seat. Through the windshield Kim saw the woman’s hand reach between her thighs, underneath her short skirt, as she shifted position slightly to get a better view.

Thwack! Her blistered, reddened bottom exploded with pain again. Kim threw her head back, eyes and mouth open, her fists clenched behind her. She had never been punished like this. How foolish she had been to lie to Master! She would never do it again. Whimpering, shamed beyond belief, she looked back down into the car and saw the woman still watching her intently, one hand between her thighs, her hips moving slightly, eyes half closed. The woman threw the cigarette out the car window and began to gently rub her breasts.

In that moment Kim hated the woman in the car, hated her with a white-hot fury she’d never before experienced. Gently pleasuring herself, insolently sitting in the cool leather seat watching Kim, the disobedient little slave whore, suffer unspeakable agony and humiliation at the hands of her master. Fuck off, you bitch, she wanted to scream. She wanted to kill the woman in the BMW.

Master was now running his hand over her ass and legs, feeling the heat from the whipping she’d endured. Kim sobbed with relief. Finally, it was over. She would be a good girl, she would do as she was told, she would never lie to Master. She never wanted to go through anything like this again.

He felt between her legs, exploring the wetness of her body. Kim squirmed again, ashamed at her level of arousal. She couldn’t help herself, though; she had always responded with a helpless intensity to his domination and control. He had mastered her, body and mind; he had reduced her to a whimpering begging slut, yearning for his slightest touch.

His hardness pressed against her and he lifted her hips slightly, entering her easily. She was hot and wet and she felt her body contract, pulling him deep inside her. Oh God no, she thought, not like this. Please let me in the window. Haven’t I been disciplined enough? She knew he liked to take her from behind, feeling the hot flush of her punishment as he pounded into her. Exposed and bound as she was, she was powerless to resist.

Kim’s body started to respond and she moaned softly as he increased his tempo. The weights began to swing back and forth, causing her to squirm in pain. She looked down again, agonized. The woman in the car was still watching her, one hand between her legs. She had opened her blouse, exposing her heavy breasts. The woman pinched her nipples, arching her back slightly. Kim was humiliated beyond words, her face growing hot with embarrassment. She closed her eyes, but the image of the woman in the car would not go away.

She gasped as Master thrust deeply into her, the intolerable pain in her nipples and the searing welts across her backside arousing her even further. Although on the verge of climax, she knew she had not been given permission to experience the blessed release she craved. Biting her lip, she tried to keep silent. This was almost worse than being whipped. She wanted to cry out, to scream, to move.

The woman in the car was almost prone on the reclined seat now, her legs spread, her hand plunging up and down between her thighs. They made eye contact again. The furious rage arose inside Kim. Goddamn bitch, she thought, you have no business getting off watching me get punished. I would tear your hair out if I weren’t tied up. I would pound my fist savagely into your face, over and over again, watch the blood stain your expensive clothes. Let’s see who screams then. Fucking bitch. She gritted her teeth.

Kim’s small body began to spasm uncontrollably as she fought to control her orgasm. Master’s hands held her waist as he continued to impale her against the windowsill. Feeling him swell inside her, she knew her helplessness and her involuntary responses aroused him. She could only imagine what the woman in the car saw as she watched Kim’s face: pain, excitement, shame, arousal, fear. Finally she cried out, a long gasping moan, as Master shuddered and released inside her. She sagged at the windowsill, utterly humiliated, head down.

He unlocked the window and draw up the sash. Grabbing the ropes around her body, he pulled her back inside. He yanked the band from behind her head, causing her hair to tumble around her face. Painfully, she straightened up. He untied her ankles and unwrapped the rope from her body. Her arms tingled as the blood rushed back into them. Her legs would barely support her. Keeping her head down, she rubbed her sore shoulders.

“On your belly, slave. Down on the floor.” Immediately she dropped down into position, the weights hanging from her breasts clattering against the floorboards. The polished hardwood was cool against her stomach and thighs. Gingerly she reached back and felt her hot red ass. She winced.

12