Kim's Sister the Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck his cock you little fucking whore! Get that cum and share it with your slut sister!" Kim has such a dirty mouth. My balls swelled up, my body stiffened, and I started to cum in a huge wave. I stared at Kim, her mouth covered by her sister's juices. I smelled Katie's panties. Mostly, I felt that hot, young mouth as I shot rope after rope of hot cum in Katie's mouth. She could not hold it all, and as she stood up it dripped on her tits.

Kim was over in a heartbeat, her mouth licking her sisters firm D cups titties and lapping up my cum. They shared a dirty, cum filled kiss, tits pressed together as they grabbed and groped each other like sluts on a rampage. As I began to recover, I watched to two sisters suck on each other's tits in a 69. They started sliding down each other's bodies, Katie's big tits on top scraping down Kim's stomach as she kissed towards that sweet little pussy that I love to eat.

More to come in Part 2.

12