Kim's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimHoney
KimHoney
49 Followers

"Ron honey I can get a morning after pill from my doctor, please fuck me with your big black cock I need it so bad."

I looked to my side into the full length mirror and saw Ron with the biggest grin on his face and the biggest blackest cock in his hand, he looked huge next to my small frame then I was brought back to reality when I felt the blunt tip of his huge missile sliding up and down my wet slit then pressing with increasing pressure at the entrance to my cock hungry hole. God he felt massive standing behind me and it took all my concentration to relax and let the head in, it was a little uncomfortable to start with, when it was firmly in place he put both hands around my waist and started to push. I looked between my legs and saw two heavy black balls moving closer to my tender clit as he inched into me stretching virgin territory around the shaft and head as it went in. I squirmed with the uncomfortable foreign invasion and gave a little yelp as I thought I felt something tare.

With a grunt he gave one last thrust then stopped pushing as I looked back to see his balls swinging back and forth.

"Well Kim how does it feel to be a real woman, you've got a foot of black man inside your fertile womb and I'm gonna stroke in and out until I empty my balls deep inside you."

I bit my lip and a tear rolled down my cheek as I felt my pussy clench tightly around the invader.

"Oh my god I don't think I'll ever walk again Ron."

He just laughed.

"You'll walk again Kim but never the same you're hips are about three inches farther apart and you're about to get blacked for the first time, I'm gonna wash you're insides with black cum."

"Ron you make me feel like slut when you talk like that."

"You are a slut Kim now fucking take my black cum like a good girl."

He let me get used to his size before he started to move. As he pulled out I pushed back trying to keep him inside my aching pussy and he slapped my ass real hard saying.

"Kim honey just you stay still and let me do the work you'll get your chance to ride my black cock another day."

I took a firm grip of the bench and tried to relax and enjoy the ride as Ron started to build up a steady pace, his heavy balls swung between my legs with each thrust then I felt his hand run over my stomach to my pussy and start to rub my clit. I was in heaven as he drove into me deeply and I started to climax around his thick cock my pussy clenching tightly around the probing shaft as Ron pulled me up, a firm tit in each hand and grunted his approval in my ear as his long cock started to deliver it's welcome package direct on target, the large head pushing into my cervix, his balls tightened and I felt a thick string of cum shoot deep into me making me cum again. I ground my ass into him as his balls drained themselves into my eager body.

He held me tightly until he was sure he was empty then pulled out with a wet plop and slapped my ass saying.

"Kim that was fucking incredible but now it's clean up time honey."

I turned and stood on the bench as he stood next to it and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"It'd be my pleasure Ron."

Then sat on the bench between his legs his semi-erect cock swaying in my face, I looked up lovingly as I started to suck and lick the mixture of both our sex from his still impressively stiff cock. When he was clean I stood and picked up my clothes and headed for the men's locker room with Ron close behind, cum dribbling down my now slippery thighs, I felt totally used. When I got to the entrance I put both hands on my ass and arched my back pulling on both cheeks so my gaping pussy was exposed to his roving gaze.

"Look honey I think you broke it."

He ran a strong hand over my ass and pushed two fingers easily into my gaping gash and pressed his thumb against my anus, I pushed back with a soft sigh and it slipped in. He worked his thick black fingers into me like he was trying to get them into an undersized bowling ball then he pulled his hand away and spanked my bottom.

"Baby I've got workmen coming in ten minutes the fun's over for today."

"Aww Ron can't you send them away."

"Sorry Kim now get changed and meet me at reception."

"Ok honey."

I took a hot shower and got changed in double quick time then headed for reception, as I walked along I noticed all the pictures on the walls were of big black guys working out.

When I got to reception Ron was telling the workmen what he wanted and I waited until he was through talking then asked how much membership was.

"It's 50k a year Kim."

I swallowed hard.

"Ron I could never afford that."

I felt my bottom lip start to quiver.

"How am I going to see you again if I can't get a membership Ron?"

I bit my lip gently as he leaned across the counter to me.

"I'm sure we could come to some sort of arrangement Kim, I'm out of town tomorrow but the day after I'm having some promotional pictures taken, you could come along and model for them if you like."

I beamed back at him.

"It's a deal, and gave him a long wet kiss; I'll be back Wednesday morning."

"Great Kim."

He handed me a card.

"Kim this is the name of my friend Chad he owns the drug store on the opposite corner I've given him a call already, he can give you a morning after pill."

"Thanks Ron I'll call in on my way home."

I blew him a kiss and waved goodbye as I headed off.

When I got to the drug store I headed to the counter and spoke to a cute black guy saying that Ron had sent me and gave him the card, he handed it back to me, reached under the counter and gave me a large brown paper bag.

"Excuse me I said Ron sent me."

"Yeah Kim and he told me to give you this so you better take it and go home."

"Err sorry I thought that was for someone else."

I took the bag and left.

KimHoney
KimHoney
49 Followers
12