Kim's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
I get my anal cherry busted.
8.2k words
4.4
52.3k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 02/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimHoney
KimHoney
49 Followers

When I got home I opened the bag and put the contents onto my kitchen table, one packet of morning after pills, six packet of wax strips, one bottle of lotion, a dozen anal douches, one large bottle of astro glide, one anal toy not even as big as one of his fingers (I guess he doesn't want me to spoil all his fun) a bottle of something called poppers and one set of hand written instructions, no wonder the guy in the drug store spoke to me like he did.

I sat at the table took a pill and had a coffee while I read the instructions. I was to get used to using the anal douches and small toy today then tomorrow I was to wax my legs pussy and under arms in the morning and put on as much lotion as I liked when I liked, use three douches at night and another three first thing Wednesday morning, when I went to the gym I was to wear only loose fitting clothes with no underwear, all my nails should be painted candy red, candy red lip gloss, my hair in pig tails and last but not least I was to take my little bottle of poppers along with me.

I picked up my anal douche, lube and toy then headed to the bathroom where I stripped and applied a little lube to the douche before inserting it, I followed the instructions then went to the toilet, god it was uncomfortable, when I was clean I got my little toy and put it where the sun never shines then went to bed. I had a little smile to myself, I bet Ron was hard, thinking about what he wanted to do to me, I fell asleep dreaming of naughty things, mostly involving a large black cock.

I woke early, on my front, face in the pillow and my bare bottom sticking out the bed sheet. My pussy was on fire and I needed relief, I pushed one hand between my legs and started to massage my soaking wet pussy then moved my other hand over my bottom to play lightly with the small butt plug in my ass. I was ready for stimulation and climaxed easily, panting into the pillow like a dog on a hot day. I slowly pulled out the plug and it felt kind of good, my god what's happening to me I'm acting like a cock hungry slut then I remembered Ron telling me I had a foot of black cock in my stretched pussy and smiled to myself, maybe I am a cock hungry slut, as long as I act prim and proper for everybody else I don't see why I can't give all my goodies to Ron, after all they are mine to give away.

I had a long hot bath, used the wax strips to remove all the hair from my body then moisturised with the lotion I got from Ron's friend Chad. The bottle had no label on it or I would have told you what brand it was but it made my skin tingle and I actually squealed with pleasure when I worked it into my ass, pussy and tits. I made a mental note to take it with me tomorrow morning, I don't care what the instructions said I was going to find out what was in that bottle.

I tried to get dressed in jeans and a top but every time I moved my bald smooth pussy rubbed against the denim driving me mad, I can't go out like this I'll cum every hundred steps, maybe it was the lotion but my pussy was super sensitive I couldn't even wear panties. I eventually found a short summer dress that came to mid-thigh, oh well better than going out naked.

I put it on with a cardigan to cover my erect nipples and grabbed my notes for my first lecture of the day.

Between lectures I phoned and made an appointment for a manicure and pedicure at the local salon as I wanted to look my best for Ron and time was running out.

My first lecture passed without incident then I went to my modern history lecture, I got a seat in the front row, all the seating in the theatre is raised even the front row desks are at waist level to the lecturer. I crossed my legs with my note book on my lap as our scheduled lecturer walked into the theatre; he was a small bespectacled balding man that gave me the creeps. Anyhow he gave a brief talk then introduced a guest lecturer Mr Zelunjo Sadiq from Lagos; he's an expert on African American history with a speciality on religious and social migration of the ancestors of slaves. A tall dark man probably in his sixties with short grey hair and grey stubble wearing colourful clothing came into the theatre to applause, sat on the desk and started to talk in a thick African accent about the social impact of the slave trade on Africa.

After about twenty minutes of talking my bum was getting numb on the hard seat and I shifted position sitting with both feet on the floor, another five minutes passed and I noticed that Mr Sadiq was looking directly at me while he gave the lecture. I looked at his eyes but he was staring about two feet below my eye level. Oh my god I very slowly pushed my knees together and pulled the hem of my dress back down, it had ridden up my thighs almost to my hips and Mr Zelunjo Sadiq was getting a grandstand view of my bare pussy as his introduction to college life. He looked up at my face and walked straight towards me, oh god how am I going to tell my parents I got expelled for exposing myself in class. He stood directly in front of me and examined me closely, by now he must have known all I had on was a thin dress and a top. He put one hand on my bare knee and held it there while he spoke. An electric shock ran straight up my thigh to my pussy making me blush furiously.

"What is your name child?"

"It's Kim sir."

"Kim what?"

"Kim Johnson Sir."

"Well miss Johnson you are paying close attention taking notes and doing what I like, if you keep this up you will be my star pupil, class dismissed."

He kept his hand on my knee as the class filed out, some of the other students tried to talk to Mr Sadiq but he just ignored them with a wave of his free hand. Some of them gave me very disapproving stares. When the lecture theatre was empty he slid his hand up my thigh while he looked into my eyes, I felt like he could look directly into my sole. As his hand slid higher I parted my thighs and bit my bottom lip as his fingers slipped along my wet slit looking for my tight entrance. I spread my knees giving him everything he wanted and he pushed a long black finger deep into me, god it felt good to get fingered again.

"Have you ever been with a black man before Miss Johnson?"

I nodded and answered "yes Mr Sadiq."

"When"

"Yesterday morning sir."

"Good Kim and when is the next time you are going to receive black seed."

"Tomorrow morning sir."

"Well Kim here is my card with my personal phone number call me when you are free and I will give you the honour of receiving my black seed."

I just nodded as he pushed his fingers hard into me and rubbed the nub of my clit. I came on his hand.

"Remember to call Miss Johnson I expect you to return the favour and I don't like to be disappointed."

I looked straight into his dark eyes and said "I'll try my best sir" and then he turned and walked out. I had to go to the rest room and clean myself up before I went to the salon.

I felt like a million dollars when I came out of the salon, my nails were sparkling I had my hair in tight braids. I bought candy red ribbons that I could put in bows and the brightest red lip gloss I could find; I walked home and had a light dinner before using the douche and inserting the plug. I could hardly sleep with the anticipation of what might happen the next day.

I woke early, used the douche then put a shower cap on, had a hot shower, dried myself and used the moisturiser; it felt amazing on my body. I got dressed in a loose fitting track suit packed the lube, moisturiser, poppers, ribbons and lip gloss in a small bag, checked my hair and nails were perfect then left for the gym.

When I got to the gym I pulled the zipper on my top down a bit and leaned over to press the button on the intercom.

Bzzzzzzz "hi Kim honey you're looking well today."

"I feel fantastic Ron, can I come in honey, only it's a bit cold out here".

"I can see that Kim."

I giggled "if you mean my nipples Ron they've been like that all night thinking about you."

Click the door opened and in I went.

I skipped over to him and stood on my tip toes to give him a kiss, his thick tongue snaked into my mouth and a large hand slid past the elastic of my track suit and cupped my bare bottom with an approving squeeze, two thick fingers slid into the smooth crack of my ass. I put my hands behind his neck and pulled him close so I could whisper in his ear.

"Do we have time before anyone else gets here Ron only I need it so bad honey."

"Sorry Kim the photographer is in the gym already."

I put both hands down his shorts, took a firm hold of his snake squeezed hard, gave him my best pout and looked at him with sad eyes.

"Please Ron I'll let you cum in my mouth."

"Kim I'll cum in your mouth any time I damn well please".

"I know Ron I was only teasing."

He handed me a white box with a ribbon tied around it then walked me to the ladies changing, took me in sat me down and told me to change.

I put the ribbons in my hair and applied the lip gloss before taking the track suit off and standing naked in front of him to put moisturiser on my eager body, he just smiled at me as I rubbed it into my legs arms stomach pussy and tits then I handed him the bottle and turned to face the locker opposite Ron, putting both hands on it and arching my back.

"Could you do my back and bum for me please honey."

Ron poured some on my back, I drew in breath at the first cold touch of moisturiser then he worked it in with expert hands getting lower and lower until he was massaging my bum and gently stroking the smooth skin in the cleft between my firm cheeks, every time a finger grazed my ass I pushed back and he laughed. Ron then pushed the box over and told me to open it. I sat on the cold leather put the box on my lap and pulled the ribbon open, lifted the lid off the box and took out the skimpiest candy red lycra bikini I ever saw. I knelt on the bench pressed my tits into his broad chest and gave him a wet kiss, I could feel my nipples harden against him.

"You better put it on Kim."

I stood in front of the mirror like an excited school girl and put it on. A thin string cut into my pussy up the crack of my ass then split into two 2" ribbons that went over my shoulders across my tits and then back down to my smooth mound where they joined and plunged back into my pussy. I turned side on to the mirror and looked at myself. It was stretched so tight I looked like I was naked; it only made contact with my ass shoulders tits and pussy.

I turned to Ron, "Honey are you sure this is the right size only every time I stand straight it slips into my pussy lips."

He was looking at my tits and pussy "Kim that is definitely the right size, you look fucking hot."

I spun around and bent over showing him my pussy with the lycra buried so deep between my lips he couldn't see it any more.

"Ron I don't think the photographer is going to like it."

"He'll love it Kim it's exactly what we need for promotional shots".

I looked at him with a worried expression.

"Ron who exactly is going to see these promotional shots?"

"Don't worry Kim it's exclusively for a black only underground magazine, white folks don't even know it exists. The photographer doesn't even know what they're for."

"Ok Ron, ever since you blacked me I've lost any inhibition of being nude in front of black men of a certain age." I gave him a knowing wink and smile.

"Kim honey you're about to meet the rest of the girls that will be working the gym."

"Really Ron where are they're clothes I don't see them anywhere."

"They got changed in the men's locker room Kim; I wanted to be alone with you when you first got here so I could tell you what is going to happen. You'll do some promo work with the other five girls then you and I are going to have a private session in the pool area."

"I can't wait Ron."

"I'm sorry things are happening so fast Kim but when you turned up on my doorstep two days ago I just had to have you as one of girls. The first six female members allowed to join this exclusive club."

"How can they afford the annual fee honey, are they millionaires."

Ron laughed. "No they're not Kim they are just like you honey. Young women in the prime of life, perfect specimens of the female form for our members to use as they wish, come and meet them."

He took my hand in his and led me through to the gym.

"Kim I know you're just going to love the other girls."

"I do hope so Ron."

As we walked into the gym I felt very nervous. Ron closed the door behind me and five giggling girls all dressed exactly the same as me in candy red and almost naked skipped across and took turns to hug me.

"Hi Kimmy we're so glad you could make it now, we're the perfect team to take on those bad black boys."

Ron laughed and in a booming voice said "Now now girls calm down and let me do the introductions".

He clicked his fingers and they organised themselves in a line standing with feet slightly apart and hands behind their back, nobody stood more than five foot five inches tall, they all had thin waists, long legs and voluptuous figures with breasts varying from 32C to 34DD.

"OK Kim from left to right this is number one Chloe she's 19 and 32DD 22 34, this is number two Katie she's 20 and 34D 20 32, this is number three Ruby she's 19 and 32C 22 34, this is number four Summer she's 18 34DD 24 34, this is number five Laura she's 19 and 32D 22 34 and everybody this is number six Kim she's 18 and 34C 20 34" they all clapped and Ron hushed them again. "Now listen girls you are now all fully paid up members of the most exclusive black men's club in the world your combined annual fee is 300k, there are only a dozen male members at the present time who live within a day's travel and they are the chief of police, the governor, the senator, the governor of the state pen, the college principal, the fire chief, the cardinal, three let's just say business men who paid cash up front and two visiting dignitaries from Africa on long assignments they expect to be here for just under one year. Now they are very demanding customers and you will make their wishes dreams and fantasies come true, in return all your needs will be taken care of , if you need anything and I do mean anything, all you have to do is ask and you shall have it. As for the three girls at college Kim, Summer and Laura the principal has assured me that you will pass with the highest grade possible, now do you have any questions?"

Summer answered "do I still have to attend class?"

"Yes Summer you still have to attend class, now you've got five minutes before the shoot starts."

I took Summers hand and held it tightly, "I thought I recognised you, were you in my modern history lecture yesterday."

She stood close to me and whispered "I sure was Kim and I saw what Mr Sadiq did to you."

I giggled "I couldn't help myself Summer; I just wanted to let him touch me."

"Yeah I know what you mean Kim, Mr Sadiq is one of the visiting dignitaries, Ron sent me over to him last night, I was so submissive to him, he just did whatever he wanted and I took it all with a smile, he was very rough my pussy and ass still hurt a little."

Laura came over to talk "sorry about the pigtails girls that was my fault, I had pigtails in when Ron blacked me" she stuck her tongue out at him and said in a sarcastic voice so he could hear "now Ron likes all his girls to have handlebars when he rides them" Ron just smiled us with the superior air of someone who was in complete control.

"Ok girls just one more thing, I got each of you a little present for the shoot" and he handed out little red boxes. We opened them and inside were two little rose gold and ruby cylinders about a quarter inch long with a quarter inch hole in the middle, he walked over to me and said "now pay close attention ladies". He pulled the lycra ribbons on my tits to the side then pushed my titties together, rolled my nipples in his finger until they were stiff and took one little cylinder and twisted it onto my right nipple so that the pink sensitive end poked through the end of the fine gold cylinder then did the same to my left tit. I sighed when he flicked them hard.

"How do I get them off Ron?"

"I have no fucking idea Kim but they look real good on your titties baby."

The rest of the girls started to twist the little cylinders onto their own stiff nipples with much sighing and squealing at the delightful sensation.

We lined up for the first picture all hard nipples and bare pussy lips. The photographer was a white guy, kinda cute but of no interest to any of us, he took pictures of our bums, lying down with our legs in the air, legs spread, knees on our chest, tits exposed, on the equipment on the mat and finally all the same shots without the lycra bikini just bare ass and pussy, smooth skin perfectly manicured nails, perfect make up, hair and six full sets of large tits with very stiff nipples.

After about two hours Ron said in front of everybody "OK Kim go and get the lube and poppers then meat me and the photographer in the pool, I'm gonna bust your ass while he films it."

The photographer looked stunned as I skipped to the changing room all stiff nippled and wet with excitement, then back again carrying my lube and popper's.

Ron was talking to the rest of the girls. "Laura I want you to attend to Mr Sadiq tonight, he has some special requests" and he handed her a holdall that had the zipper locked. "Before you ask Laura Mr Sadiq has the other key for the bag. I want everybody else to have a couple of days rest before we open on Monday and he looked at me, I thought I told you to get your white ass in the fucking pool Kim."

I turned and showed him my bare ass before skipping of to the pool. All the girls giggled and shouted after me go get him Kimmy.

Katie turned to Ron and said "I think she's gonna fuck you're brains out honey" he turned to her and smiled as he walked after me waving a ball gag.

I walked along a corridor with a glass wall along one side; I could see the 80ft by 40ft leisure pool with tropical plants, rock formations, sandy beach, pool side bar, Jacuzzi, hot tub, steam room and sauna. There were rope swings above the pool and gym equipment scattered around. As I walked in I could see the photographer setting up near the artificial beach, there was lighting on stands and two HD video cameras pointing at a horse saddle built onto a workout bench.

I walked over to the photographer and put my things on the patio table next to his then asked what his name was, not that I was interested I just wanted something to do, trying to calm my nerves before Ron arrived and took my anal cherry. Little did I know that Ron was standing at the door just out of sight and could hear everything that was being said.

"My names James honey and if you take my advice you'd be better of telling that big black bastard to go fuck himself, he's a prick and so are his fucking friends, they just want to use you, the black bastards."

I stood opened mouthed as he ranted on about Ron then put both hands on my hips and said, "now listen here shit for brains Ron just happens to be the nicest man I ever met and I've already made a promise to myself that Ron can do whatever he wants to me and if that includes fucking my pussy and ass as hard as he wants then that's OK with me." I held my hands at my shoulders then ran them down my body as I said "see this you racist prick this is Ron's to use as he pleases, it's mine to give away and I'm giving it freely to Ron." I turned and ran out in floods of tears.

As I fled I could hardly see through my tears and ran straight into a black wall of solid muscle and would have fallen back if Ron hadn't caught me. I felt his strong arms around me and cried into his shoulder. My tears running down his broad chest. After a minute I looked up into his brown eyes and was barely coherent as I tried to tell him through sobs what had happened. He put his finger to his lips and I fell silent as he kissed me snaking his thick tongue into my mouth. I put my arms around his neck and held on tight as I kissed him back for what seemed like forever.

KimHoney
KimHoney
49 Followers