Kim's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimHoney
KimHoney
49 Followers

When he put me down he wiped my tears away with his fingers then whispered as quietly as he could into my ear. "Kim honey I heard everything that was said and I'm proud of you for standing up to that racist ass hole. The rest of the girls and the members will get to hear about this. After today that guy is finished in this town." I beamed back at him as he went on "If you're up for it I'd like to teach him a lesson, but you're gonna scream in pain before I'm through."

I swallowed hard then kissed him again and said "you heard me Ron I'll do anything you want no questions asked."

"Good girl Kim, now have you ever heard of a revenge fuck".

I shook my head.

"well we're going to go back in there and do exactly what he doesn't want and he's got no choice but to watch you being humiliated by a powerful black man as he films us, I'm going to be aggressive and forceful and you are going to be demure, pliant and submissive while I plough my way through you're sweet body."

I couldn't take my eyes of him as he spoke, then he stopped and I just stared at him. "Well Kim, what do you think?"

I said "Ron you're making my pussy wet" and rubbed my ring bound nipples against his chest.

"OK Kim lets go" and he put a big hand on my ass turned me around and pushed me back in. When we got into view James just stared at me as Ron started to talk in a booming voice.

"Where the fuck did you think you were going bitch, I haven't finished fucking you yet" and with a big shove of his powerful hand on my bare bum he lifted me of the ground pushing me forward so that I landed in the sand at James' feet. I got to my knees and turned just in time to see Ron step out of his shorts and stroke his long cock as he walked bollock naked over to James, stood next to him and said "Get the fucking cameras ready limp dick and be fast about it cos my balls are blue and I'm gonna break this white bitch like a Mustang mare at a rodeo." Then he turned to me as I stared in awe at the black god of sex standing in front of me. "Bitch why are you lying around in the sand instead of getting my cock ready to fuck you."

I heard the cameras turn on, a shutter lens click and James nervous voice as he said "Mr Brown everything is ready."

Ron replied "James did I tell you to fucking start talking." James shook his head in reply. "I didn't fucking think so, now get filming."

I couldn't take my eyes of his cock and balls as I got onto all fours and crawled over to him making sure I wiggled my ass and tits as I homed in on my target. When I got over to him I put my soft hands on his strong muscular thighs to balance myself as I sat on my haunches, knees wide apart my bare pussy and ass kissing the warm air in the pool. My erect nipples brushed his inner thighs as I looked up into his deep brown eyes and took the large cock head into my hot eager mouth as he smiled back at me.

Ron turned to James "I hope you're fucking getting this white boy." James nodded as he zoomed in on my bare ass. Ron clicked his fingers at James and said "give me the fucking camera and get that bottle off the table for me." James handed the camera to Ron, went to the table picked up a bottle of water and handed it to Ron. "What the fuck is this dick head" and he threw it away "I want the anal lube you prick." James ran over and brought it back handing it to Ron instead.

I never took my eyes off Ron's as he filmed me nursing his long thick cock. He flicked the lid off the lube and started to squeeze the bottle letting the thick cold liquid land between my shoulder blades making me shiver before it slowly trickled down my spine along the cleft between my ass cheeks then run over my ever so tight pink ring before sliding between my pussy lips and dripping onto the floor.

Ron said to James "white boy seeing as you're doing fuck all else why don't you lie down behind her and finger her ass while she blows me." James got down behind me and I felt his fingers slide through the lube in my crack then one small finger try and enter my pussy.

I put my hand between my legs to cover my hole and said to James, "sugar that hole is exclusively for blacks only; I believe Ron told you to finger my ass."

I got back to sucking black cock, Ron winked his approval of my comments to James as I felt the same small finger start to force its way into my tight pink ring. I stroked my hands along Ron's steely pole and worked the head into my hot mouth, god knows my jaw was aching but I kept going then tried to cup his heavy balls in my small hands. I felt like I was trying to fondle two lemons in a silk bag, god they felt heavy with cum. I could even feel the thick tubes that delivered Ron's potent load of semen to his throbbing cock.

Ron looked at James and said "What the fuck are you doing down there limp dick, that's not how you finger a white ass. Have you never done it before, what a waste of fucking space you are? Here take this camera and film me while I finger her." He handed the camera to James and pulled me up by my pigtails kissed me and fondled my tits while he led me over to a lounger with a towel on it.

He sat down and told me to lay on my front across his lap; I obediently did as I was told. Ron's cock bent under my weight as I got into position. The base of his thick cock pressed into my smooth swollen mound, the shaft ran straight across my tummy and the swollen head stopped just under my rib cage. "Now James are you paying close attention to this" James nodded.

I felt Ron's large hand run over the soft skin of my bum before he gently slapped me and wobbled the cheeks. "That's one fine ass you got there Kim, I'm gonna have me hours of fun fucking it".

Ron told me to hold my legs tightly together and with his left hand used his strong fingers to hold my cheeks apart exposing my anus. He held his right hand with the long thick middle finger sticking up like he was giving James the bird. "Now James pay close attention as I push this here big black finger into that there little pink star."

I felt Ron run his thick finger up and down my slippery crack to get it wet then using a circular motion start to work into my tight ass. I squirmed under the pressure of the foreign invasion and he moved his left hand to the small of my back spreading his fingers wide and pressing down with enough force to stop me moving. With Ron's left hand no longer holding my cheeks apart all James could see was a thick black finger pressed between two plump firm white globes. James could see the bulging muscles of Ron's arm flex as he pushed the unseen tip of his finger past my tight anal ring, I was panting hard as he told James to get the poppers of the table.

James excitedly handed them to Ron and he passed them to me. "Kim I want you to take a sniff of this it'll help you to relax."

"What exactly is it Ron."

"It's a drug that gets you a little high and helps your ass to open up."

"Won't that mean that you get less sensation on your cock honey?"

"Yes Kim but I'll never get my cock into you're tight ass if you don't."

"Ron I really don't want to take drugs especially if it's going to lessen the pleasure for you honey. Can we start over and I'll try and relax my ass for you."

"Well since you asked so nicely Kim I don't see why not" with his finger still in my ass to the first knuckle I pushed back onto his finger till his fist was pressed into the crack of my ass and his finger was in as far as it would go. "Good girl Kim now stay still while I finger fuck you." He started to move his arm back and forward as my pink ring took a tight grip of his finger, moving nice and slow then building up speed until his arm was going like a steam train. The constant sensation of his fist hitting my pussy and ass and the thrill of just being a dirty slut for Ron was starting to work and I was pushing back at his violent thrusts.

Ron could feel me getting looser and without any warning pushed in another thick finger into my tight ring producing a high pitched scream from me. Without slowing he asked me if I wanted to stop, I shook my head as the initial pain started to melt away and turn to pleasure. He stopped and told me to put my hands on my ass and pull my cheeks apart as he started to work both thumbs into my ass stretching it wide then he pulled out and my ass gaped for a little while then started to close up. Ron watched my pink star wink at him then pulled it open with his thumbs again.

"You see James that's how you're supposed to finger a tight white ass so it's ready to fuck." James just nodded back a reply as Ron slapped my ass and told me to get on the saddle.

I got up and walked over to the saddle swaying my hips as I went. I stepped on a little stool placed there to help prospective conquests of Ron to get onto the saddle then swung a leg over it and sat down. My god what was that, I put my hands on the pommel to keep balanced and looked down between my tits to see what I'd just sat on. There was a thick black cock heavily embossed into the leather saddle. When I put my weight on the saddle the embossed cock pressed my slippery wet pussy lips apart forcing my clit to press onto the hard gnarled cock.

As Ron walked over he watched me moving my ass about trying to find a position that wasn't going to make me cum all over the saddle before he even got his cock near me. He stood on my right side and took my left tit in his right hand squeezing gently and pushing the fingers of his left into my exposed ring. He told me to put my feet behind the rear most set of padded bars and my knees on the set in the middle. Ron kept me steady as I struggled to get into position. As soon as I had my feet back Ron told James to strap my ankles so that I couldn't move. I could feel James' hands shaking as he pulled the leather straps tight. I had to arch my back as far as I could just to keep balance, as a result my ass was totally exposed to Ron, my pussy was pressed hard onto the embossed black cock and my tits were pushed out in front of me.

Ron turned to James and said "Look at this you fucking limp dick see what the white bitch will do for a real cock." He then stood in front of me; I had to put my hands on his broad chest to stop from falling forward. Ron gave me a long lingering kiss exploring my mouth with his tongue then held up a ball gag to my mouth. "You're going to need this Kim." I opened wide and he pushed it into my mouth then did up the buckle behind my head tightly.

He took hold of my pig tails and walked around behind me, with one in each of his large hands pulling my head back to steady me I put both hands on my ass and pulled my cheeks apart as Ron's long thick cock sawed through the crack of my ass to poke me in the small of my back.

"Any regrets yet Kimmy." I shook my head, "are you ready for my powerful black cock to destroy your anal cherry." I nodded vigorously my heart pounding with excitement and every super sensitive nerve ending sending electric shocks from my pussy tits and ass as I felt the tension within me start to build.

Ron turned to James "Hey white boy what are you doing standing like a dumb ass, the cameras on tripods are going to capture all the fun." I thought he was going to send him out but Ron had a more humiliating ending for James.

"Can't you see my fucking hands are full with this here bitch, get your ass over here and put the head of my cock against her ass hole?" To my amazement James did as he was told and I felt the large blunt helmet push against me and my ring start to submit to the all-powerful invader. My ass was open about an inch and a half but the head slipped out when Ron tried to thrust forward and I grunted into the ball gag as it poked me in the back. I thought, god that hurt I bet I'll have a bruise there later on.

Ron shouted at James "you fucking prick, now this time pull the foreskin right back and place the helmet against her ass hole. Use both hands this time and stop fucking shaking" James took a firm grip of Ron's cock pulling the foreskin back to expose the large purple black glans then pushed it into the crack of my ass and onto my pink ring. I could feel the very tip poking into my ass and knew Ron was going to open me up at least another couple of inches but there was no going back now. I'd gifted my body to Ron this morning and I was going to get ass fucked whether I liked it or not.

I felt Ron pull hard on my pigtails as he strained every muscle in his body and with one violent thrust buried his big black cock balls deep in my ass. I screamed as loud as I could into the ball gag as James looked on in stunned silence. "God Kim you're so fucking tight you feel great. I can't thank you enough for not using the poppers. James you should feel Kim's ass it's fucking perfection." Ron turned to look at James; he had a wet patch on the front of his pants that made Ron laugh out loud. My nostrils flared as I tried to catch my breath and my ring started to relax around what felt like a two litre coke bottle in my ass.

Ron told James to stand in front of me. My chest was heaving and a fine mist of perspiration covered my entire body. My nipples were stiff and swollen in their little gold and ruby prisons, the pressure on them was adding to the pleasure building in my pussy.

Ron pulled out leaving about two inches of his wonderful love stick in my ass. My ring contracted then relaxed around the purple black head as my clit pressed onto the saddle. I could feel the ridge of the wide helmet that was stopping my ring from contracting. I reached back and put one hand on the thick black shaft that was Ron's weapon of choice in his war against racism.

"Are you ready for more black cock Kim?" I nodded and he drove in as violently and as deep as the first time, his thick steely shaft sliding through my soft fingers as it buried itself in my eager body.

I was now at the mercy of my powerful black master as I bit hard on the ball gag with my eyes tightly shut. I kicked and strained against my bonds and my body shook as my ass clamped down on Ron's black cock.

James finally spoke "Ron man you gotta stop you're gonna kill her."

"What the fuck are you talking about dick head. Kim did that hurt?" I nodded my head, "do you want me to stop?" I shook my head from side to side, "Kim honey did you just cum?" I nodded my reply as my legs still twitched in their bonds. "Good girl Kim. Now James take that ball gag away, me and Kimmy are gonna make us some fuck music."

James removed the ball gag and looked at the teeth marks in it as Ron spoke to him. "Ok James get you're shit together and fuck off, we're going to be here for hours." I could feel the tension and excitement start to grow in me at the news of the fucking I was about to receive. As James picked up his things he could hear me begging Ron to fuck me again and make me cum.

"Oh Ron I never knew sex could be like this, please fuck me with your big black weapon, I need to feel it fuck me Ron and I want you to cum as hard as I did."

"Mmmm Kim honey you say all the right things" and he started to slowly stroke his cock in and out of my ass, the mixture of pain and pleasure was exquisite. As Ron picked up speed and force I could hear the noise of his strong thighs slapping against the firm smooth skin of my bottom and the sound of him grunting with force as he drove his cock home and pulled hard on my pigtails. My pussy was on fire as my clit was pressed onto the embossed cock and I screamed my approval as I came all over the saddle again.

My voice repeatedly calling out Ron's name and begging him to cum in my ass were the last things James heard as he sat in the changing room pulling on his small prick and getting his hand sticky as it spilled a drop of week watery cum on his fingers before he left for good.

I lost track of time as Ron manfully pleasured his throbbing cock in my once virgin ass until I felt a strong arm wrap around my body just below my tits and pull me back onto his chest as he drove in deep and held me there. His mouth was at my ear and he spoke through clenched teeth as his climax pulsed through his nuts and up his cock "uuugh fucking take my black cock Kim I'm gonna fucking fill you with black cum urggh uuuuuugh" he held me tightly his buttocks clenched as his cock pulsed and spasmed then shot a thick load of creamy cum deep into my ass. I could feel the ropey strings shoot into me as my climax came and my ass gripped him tightly. His free hand grabbed at my tits squeezing them hard pulling on the distended nipples. He stood behind me breathing heavily and kissing my neck and back for about ten minutes before he spoke.

"Are you ready to get out the saddle honey?" I nodded and he unbuckled my ankles, as I lowered my feet my legs wouldn't stop shaking and my thighs were on fire. "You ever had a workout like that before Kim."

I shook my head; "I've never been fucked in the ass before Ron."

Ron stepped back and his long thick cock slid out my ass with a soft pop. He walked over to the lounger and laid on his back with his hands behind his head, his long cock still sticking straight up into the air. "Kim if you ever manage to get of that thing will you get me a beer." I struggled to reach the foot stool with my left foot, every time I tried my legs opened wider and my sensitive clit pressed into the embossed cock. I bit my lip and slid off backwards as I tried to control my climax.

I stood on shaking legs and wobbled over to the bar, got a bottle of beer for Ron and a bottle of water for myself then walked over to the lounger. Every step was blissful agony as my swollen clit was poking out between the puffy smooth lips of my pussy and rubbed against them with every step.

When I got back Ron was laughing at me, "it's not Funny Ron I'll never be normal again." He took my hand and pulled me down next to him. I was on my side with his big left arm around me, my head on his shoulder, my tits pressed into him. He turned his hips slightly towards me and the big purple black helmet pressed into the V between my legs parting my lips and pushing my tender clit back into its little home. I sighed softly and kissed him, "mmmmmm Ron is there anything you can't do with your cock."

"No baby I've tried it all."

"Will you make me a promise Ron?"

"Kim I don't normally do this for my girls but for you I'll make an exception, what is it you want."

"Ron would you please please promise to do that to me again?"

"Kim you can bet your sweet ass we're gonna do that again."

I closed my eyes and fell asleep in Ron's arms.

When I awoke Ron was on his side facing me one hand behind my left knee pulling it up and across his muscular thigh as his long thick black cock pressed into my moist slit parting the tender lips with the shaft as the bulbous head pushing through the cheeks of my bottom. I looked up, kissed his thick lips and said "Ron do you want to nut me" as I tilted my hips back and guided his thick cock into my hot cock hungry hole with my left hand. I tilted my hips forward and Ron slid into me with satisfying resistance. I put my hand on his cheeks and pulled him in for a kiss as I did this, sighing as his tongue explored my mouth, then he pulled back.

"Mmmmm Kim tight white pussy is just what I need right now".

With all my strength I pushed him onto his back and started to ride him cowgirl. I put both hands on his broad chest as I started to ride his ebony love pole, grinding my clit into him with each thrust.

I rode Ron hard as he fondled my tits with his strong hands and sucked on my nipples. I had to lean forward to make sure his long cock was stroking in and out the full length. He was thrusting up to meet me coming down trying to get more into me and I wanted it.

The feeling was exquisite as I felt my pussy start to tighten around his thick cock, my orgasm starting to build. Ron put his hands on my waist and pushed down as his own orgasm took hold and we came together in ecstasy as Ron started to fill me with his thick creamy cum.

KimHoney
KimHoney
49 Followers