Kim's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimHoney
KimHoney
49 Followers

We lay together until he started to get soft then he slapped my bum hard and told me to clean his cock. I stood smiling at him then got between his legs and started to lick the sticky cum mess from his beautiful cock and balls.

When I was done I kissed the head with a big smack of my lips saying, "There ya go honey, all done. What now."

Ron sat up in front of me and said "I could fuck you all night Kim but I've got work to do baby. Why don't you get tidied up then go home for a rest."

I took a shower and got dressed then went to see Ron before I left. He was at reception filling in some forms when I walked up to him and snuggled into his side.

He said "Hi toots; you know you're turning into a great lay."

"Thanks Ron, when can I see you again?"

"Kim honey I need to go away for a couple of days. If you come back Saturday I'll nut you then."

"Thanks Ron," I felt myself starting to get wet just thinking about Ron cuming in my pussy again.

He handed me a bag saying that it had a uniform in it I was to wear to college and that Summer and Laura had similar outfits. I took the bag kissed him then went home to see what it looked like on.

KimHoney
KimHoney
49 Followers