Kim's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Kim and Summer meet the Principle.
5.3k words
4.53
24.5k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 02/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimHoney
KimHoney
49 Followers

When I got to my apartment the first thing I did was go to my room, take all my clothes off and empty the bag Ron gave me onto my bed and examine the content.

I quickly came to the conclusion that Ron and his friends were dirty old men who just liked to fuck young nubile women. Not that I had a problem with that, by now I was willing to let anybody with a big black cock take me for a ride.

I know I'd only been with Ron twice but I was eager to try out as many new experiences with as many black guys as I could get and Ron's club was going to be my ticket to what I wanted and needed.

I picked up a pair of sheer stockings and pulled them on; the sensation of the cool material sliding up my smooth legs felt nice and was completed when I put on a light powder pink suspender belt that fastened to my stockings front and rear. I sat on the bed and put on a pair of black patent leather shoes with 2inch heals and a thin buckle strap across the front.

I stood, looked in the mirror and ran my hands over my stomach to my bare pussy, pressing gently on the tender flesh until I felt my clit start to protrude from between my pink lips into the cool air then stopped pressing so that it returned to its little hot wet home.

My god, I was breathing heavily and thinking about Ron ploughing my ass and pussy with his magnificent cock. I turned to look at my bottom in the mirror and ran a hand over it feeling the suspender belt before pulling the cheeks apart and looking at my pink star that was still stretched from Ron's masterful efforts at breaking me in.

Next was a short pleated navy skirt that came to mid-thigh, just long enough to cover my stocking tops when I was standing straight and a white short sleeved blouse the buttons straining to hold my tits in the thin material with my erect nipples clearly visible.

I shook the bag again; the only thing that fell out was a hand written note.

Kim you are not to wear any panties or bra with this outfit and you are always to make yourself available to Mr Sadiq and the Principle whenever they ask, have fun I'll see you Saturday for some more fucking.

I could feel the excitement start to build at the thought of getting back in the saddle for Ron.

I walked around the apartment getting used to the feel of my new shoe's and outfit, every time I bent or crouched to pick something up I was very conscious that the smooth peach of my bare pussy was going to be on full view.

After a couple of hours I took my clothes off and carefully laid them on my dresser before taking a shower and going to bed early. I watched a slush movie on TV and drifted off to sleep.

I woke at 8am put on my dermology cream and then had a hot bath before moisturising and getting dressed in my new outfit then I put my hair in a pony, painted my nails and put on my red lip gloss before leaving for my 10am class.

On my way to college I stopped at Chads to get some moisturiser, when I bent to put it in my bag he commented on my bare ass and tried to touch it. I slapped his hand away playfully and told him it was off limits until Ron said so. He said he was saving up for a club membership and when he had enough money to join he was going to make me take his black cum in all my hot holes.

I leaned forward putting my hands on my knees saying it wouldn't harm to have a little feel of what he was going to get when he joined. He ran his hand up one stocking clad leg and under the hem of my skirt before running it over my bare bottom then onto my smooth peach.

I felt a finger press onto the moist line between my swollen lips and start to press in slightly. I wanted to let him finger me but knew if I didn't stop now I'd end up getting a thick load of black cum before I even got to college so I stood straight and took a short step away while holding onto his wrist. I turned to face him saying "uh uh honey that's just about enough."

I noticed the tip of his middle finger was wet and held it up to my mouth before sucking it clean then let go of his wrist and picked up my bag. I told him I'd be back when I needed more cosmetics and he said "no problem Kim you're welcome back whenever you like."

I blew him a kiss and walked out, lifting my skirt to flash my bottom at him before I walked out onto the street.

When I got to my first class I sat in my usual seat, got out my text books and prepared for what was surely going to be a dull couple of hours. The lecturer looked at me over the top of his spectacles as he sat in front of the class then stood and walked over to me before speaking to me in a low voice.

"Kim Johnson the Principal has asked me to let you know that you have to report to his office at 10:30am precisely."

"Yes Mr Smith."

He coughed "and Kim you appear to have forgotten to wear any under garments today."

"I didn't forget sir."

"Perhaps that's why he wishes to see you Kim."

He sat back down in his seat and kept looking at me as he started his lecture.

I slowly parted my knees a little more each time he looked up until I was sure he could get a good look at my smooth pussy.

After about twenty minutes I gathered my books, put them in my bag and walked to the door as Mr Smith put on a short film and stood by the door waiting for me "Kim would you like me to show you something after class."

I whispered back "I think what you want to show me is the wrong size and color sir, I only like the big black ones.

When I got to his office, his secretary, an old white woman with a sallow complexion, tight grey perm and horn rimmed glasses looked at me with very disapproving eyes, pressed the intercom buzzer and with a monotone voice said "the next one is hear sir."

The reply came after what seemed like ages listening to animal noises on the intercom while we both stared at each other slightly embarrassed "tell her to take a seat, I'm just, Cumming uurrggghhh" and the intercom went silent.

"You heard him honey, he's just 'ahem' Cumming, now be a good girl and take a seat."

There were muffled noises coming from his room while I waited, after about ten minutes Summer came out, she was dressed identically to me, although her skirt was crumpled and her blouse was un-tucked and barely buttoned up. I stood to give her a hug and noticed her lip gloss was all smudged and her mascara had started to run.

I pulled her closer and said "are you ok Summer? Did you get hurt?"

She replied "no Kim it was wonderful, I'm going to freshen up then come back."

"Summer, can I smell cum on your breath?"

"You sure can Kim, you better not keep him waiting, the Principle doesn't like it." We kissed and I watched her leave, the Principles secretary just shook her head as Summer walked passed her.

I tapped gently on the frosted glass window and waited for an answer.

"ENTER"

On the stern command I gingerly walked into the room and closed the door behind me. I could smell male musk and sex in the room. I licked my lips and tasted the sweet salty tang of cum that lingered from Summers kiss.

The Principles office was palatial; it was more like I'd imagined the presidential suit at a five star hotel to be like. Deep pile carpet, embroidered drapes mahogany furniture with red leather upholstery, gold and ivory ornaments on the main desk with easy chairs in an arc around it.

I was starting to feel nervous as a voice with a deep southern accent spoke to me.

"Miss Johnson take off your blouse and skirt and come over here immediately, you're late."

I turned to look down the other end of the room in the direction the voice came from, as I started to unbutton my blouse. A big fat sweaty black man was sitting naked on a red leather lounger. He had one leg bent at the knee with his foot on the red leather and one foot on the ground.

He was leaning back with one hand on his large stomach and one hand holding a riding crop, which he was pointing at me as he spoke "Hurry up I ain't got all day, god you're as dumb as the last one, Stand there." And he pointed the crop at the floor next to him.

I took off my blouse letting my titties free as I walked towards him then stopped briefly to slide the skirt over my smooth thighs before continuing.

As I got closer, I could see his thick black cock lying across his thigh, the cut head, with a deeply defined ridge around the helmet touching the red leather of the lounger as the veiny gnarled shaft corkscrewed across his leg in an impossible arc. All his pubic hair was shaved off and his large balls had a sweaty sheen on them as they rested between his thighs.

I stood where instructed with my feet slightly apart and my hands behind my back.

The Principle raised the riding crop and pushed it into the soft folds of my pussy hard enough to make me stand on my tiptoes. "You're as pretty as Ron said you are Kim; let's just hope you live up to expectations. Does the riding crop feel uncomfortable?"

I nodded my reply and he pressed it in harder making the whip like shaft bend with the strain. "When I ask you a question young lady, I expect a reply."

"Yes sir it's starting to hurt my pussy."

He released the pressure slightly, slowly moving the head of the crop between my lips until it caught my clitoris. I felt my knees go weak with the sudden rush of pleasure as he stimulated my most intimate parts. Then drew it forward and up, the tip sprang up as it slipped off my clitoris and was then brought back down with practised aim and force onto my aching pussy.

The sensation of being brought so close to orgasm, then having it taken away was unbearable and frustrating.

The Principle laughed out loud as he looked at the disappointment in my eyes then did it all again, raising me onto my tiptoes then oh so close to orgasm.

I looked at him as he laughed, dropping the crop at his side and raising his massive bulk up to a sitting position with his powerful arms. His ivory white teeth grinned at me as he patted the red leather between his spread thighs. "Have a seat Kim; I could do that to you all day just to see the look in your face. Ron was right; you wear your emotions like an open book for everybody to read.

As I sat down he put his hands around my waist and guided me closer to his cock. I felt the cool leather on my bottom as he positioned me with my legs across his thigh, two large hot sweaty balls pressing into my bare thigh above my stocking top. I could feel the heat from his gnarled horse cock as it pressed against my stocking clad thigh. His fat stomach pressed into my slim form making me feel even smaller than I am.

"Are you comfortable Kim?"

"Yes, thank you sir."

A large black hand cupped my left breast, massaging the creamy white dome as expert fingers pulled the nipple to a stiff pink point.

He started to talk. "Kim you are every bit as firm and pure as Ron promised, I'm going to enjoy sampling your delights, are you willing to be subservient to my whims?"

I answered almost before the question was out, leaning towards him with excitement, my left hand unconsciously gripping his thick gnarled cock in my soft palm. "Yes sir, my eyes have been opened to life's carnal pleasures, I spent every waking moment thinking about the decedent lifestyle that black power has to offer me."

"Good girl, now why don't you start by pleasuring me with your mouth?"

I smiled at him as I slid down the lounger between his big legs, lying on my front with my arms across his thighs, my knees bent, ankles crossed, patent shoes in the air, I arched my back and wiggled my bottom in an effort to get comfortable, pushing my hips up slightly and exposing my smooth pink peach with the glistening line of dew along the razor cut that is my slit "it would be my pleasure sir, would you like to cum in my mouth sir?"

"Let's just see how it goes first Kim."

I took his cock in both hands and pulled the twisted shaft towards my face, bringing the large mushroom head to my pouting lips. I could see a ring of red lip gloss about half way down the shaft and wondered how Summer could have managed to get so much into her throat.

I opened my mouth slightly letting my hot breath wash over the helmet then stuck my tongue out and licked the dripping eye at the end, getting the taste of cum and seminal fluid into my mouth and onto my lips making them shine before I opened wide to suck the large head in.

I could hear the Principle sigh as he put a hand on the back of my head to gently but firmly hold me there while he enjoyed the sensation of my hot mouth on his cock.

He pressed the intercom button on table next to him, "Samantha I need you to take a letter right now please."

"Yes sir, right away sir."

Oh my god, I heard the door open and his secretary walking into the room, I tried to push myself up, but only got a hard smack from the riding crop on my bottom for my efforts. God it stung like hell but sent a hot sensation straight to my pussy, I sighed onto his cock as the pleasure hit my clit making me even wetter.

I looked up into his dark eyes as he spoke "I think I've found a dirty little slut that likes to get spanked, what do you think Samantha?"

Samantha lowered her glasses to look at me with barely concealed contempt, like I was just another whore sent to spoil her day. "Yes sir, a dirty little slut."

The Principle laughed and started to dictate a letter of thanks to Ron, for another good find for their black breeding programme.

After about ten minutes of cock sucking and letter writing the Principal handed the riding crop to Samantha, "a little gift for you Samantha, you've got until I cum in her hot mouth then you can fetch me some more lube."

I held on tightly to the Principles hard cock and closed my eyes tightly waiting for the first blows to rain down but instead she gently started to run the crop over my soft bottom and pink peach, sawing the thin shaft deep between my swollen pussy lips.

I started to suck hard on the Principles proud member as pleasure washed over me, I wanted to taste his hot black cum in my mouth.

Samantha started to gently flick the crop onto the soft pink flesh between my parted legs getting me hornier before she began to flick the soft white mounds of my firm bottom, my pussy was electric with pleasure and my bottom was on fire as she hit harder and harder.

I pushed down hard onto the Principles, screaming onto his thick cock each time Samantha hit me, I could hear the swish of the crop and feel my bottom wiggle with each stroke.

Then two strong hands pressed my head down as the Principle exploded in my mouth with an earth shattering orgasm, "Oooohhh yes Kim that's what I wanted, uuurrrgghh good girl, fucking take it all, don't let a drop spill."

I coughed and choked as I tried to swallow my protein shake. When he let go of my head I pulled up with a sucking slurping sound, sucking the helmet and savouring the taste. "Well done Kim you beat Summer." I smiled at him as I looked to see a lip gloss ring two thirds of the way down the twisted gnarled shaft, a surge of pride welling up in me as I admired my handiwork.

"Thank you Samantha that will be all, when the other girl returns send her in with the lube."

"Yes sir." She handed the crop back to the Principle."

"I'm glad you came today Kim."

I giggled, "I'm glad you came too sir, my bottom was starting to really hurt."

"Yes, Samantha has some issues she has to work out she gets very jealous at times."

I ran a hand over my red hot bottom, "ouch try telling that to my poor ass."

"Good idea Kim, why don't you come over here and let me eat that fine pussy of yours." He lay back with his head on the low arm of the lounger and pulled me to my feet guiding me towards his head.

I stood with my legs apart and my back to him as he easily lifted me onto his face. I looked down between my titties to see his shiny head between my thighs and his nose press into my soaking pussy as his thick tongue snaked into my hot wet hole.

My thighs started to shake and press into his head as my orgasm quickly built to a crescendo.

I climaxed with his thick tongue darting in and out of my hole and his thick lips sucking on my clit while I ground myself onto his face, I put both hands on his head and gushed into his sucking mouth as my orgasm washed over me.

I sat back on his chest unable to support myself on my visibly shaking legs. I could feel my hands shake as they held onto his head, "how was that for you Kim?"

I took some deep breaths before answering in a breathless voice, "Mmmmm Principle that was amazing, every time a black guy makes me cum like that it just reminds me why I'll do anything they want."

"Anything Kim?"

"I'll try anything that makes you cum as hard as I just did Principal, it only seems right that I should try."

He pressed a large finger against my pink star, I wiggled my bottom back until he was buried in me to the second knuckle, then I looked down into his eyes, "especially that."

He slapped my bottom and told me to get into position, I instantly knew what he meant and walked over to the easy chair, knelt on it, knees apart, ankles crossed, back arched and hands on the back of the chair. I turned my head to look at the Principle as he walked towards me, his big black twisted gnarled cock swaying as he rolled over to me on heavy leg's, I bit my bottom lip, "is this what you wanted sir."

"Hell yes Kim, how about I lube myself up on that pussy first."

I put one hand behind me and parted my lips for him, "yes please sir."

He stood behind me and put the large helmet of his twisted cock into my soaking wet pussy, then held onto my waist tightly with both hands as he forced his cock into me.

I rested my head on my hands and panted, short of breath as he ploughed my pussy with his gnarled horse cock.

The buzzer on the intercom rang and Samantha's voice could be heard, "the other one has come back sir."

"Good, send her in and remember the lube, we're gonna need it all."

"Yes sir."

I looked over the back of the chair as Summer walked back into the room, removing her blouse and skirt as she did so.

She looked fucking hot as she glided over to the Principle and pressed her tits into his ample size, kissing him on the cheek as he rode my hot pussy, "Hi sir, is this the lube you need for Kim." And she handed him a large bottle of astro glide.

He laughed and I felt his belly wobble as he stood balls deep in my pussy, "you lost the bet Summer." And he started to slowly pull out.

Summer watched two rings of lip gloss shine through the pussy juice on his magnificent cock as he withdrew until only the large mushroom helmet was hidden in my hungry hole, "see Summer, Kim beat you by about two inches, the lubes for you as well honey."

The Principle laughed as he groped her bottom with one hand, sliding a thick finger along her wet slit before pressing it against her tight ass. "Just do what Kim does and you'll be fine Summer, why don't you lube that little hole for me so I can fuck her ass first."

Summer sat on the arm of the chair and leant across my back so she could pull my cheeks apart and watch the show close up. I could feel her large titties pressing their stiff nipples into me as gentle fingers raked the crack of my ass as she ran them over my ring and down to my pussy where she toyed with my clit.

As she stroked my sensitive little nub I climaxed around the large black invader buried to the balls in my pussy, I could feel every ridge, vein and gnarled knot stretch me as it slid in and out. The thick twisted shaft only added to the pleasure as it forced its entry into my tight hole.

Summer took the bottle of lube and pushed the soft rubber tip into my bottom then squeezed hard forcing the cool oily gel into me, I gasped at the sensation and gripped tightly onto the chair back.

The Principle looked down over his big belly at my slender form and cupped Summers large titties in his hands as she applied the lube. "Put the lube down Summer, I'm sure Kim's ready for me now, why don't you guide it in for me sugar."

KimHoney
KimHoney
49 Followers
12