Kim's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimHoney
KimHoney
49 Followers

Summer excitedly took hold of his huge member and with some effort held the large head against my flexing pink ring, "oh Kim I'm not sure this is going to fit, it looks way too big for that little hole."

"Just hold it there Summer and let Kim work it into her ass."

Summer took a firm grip with both hands as I pushed back as hard as I could, straightening my arms as I went. It felt good having the principles big cock pressing into me and I moaned with pleasure as the helmet forced its entry. Summer looked on wide eyed as the thick black greasy shaft slid through her fingers into my ass, "mmmm Kim that looks fucking hot sliding into your ass, I can't believe it went in so easy, how does it feel?"

"Uh ooohhhh Summer it feels sooo tight, I I I'm gonna cuuuummm oooooooooohhh."

Summer looked up at the Principle over his big fat belly, "Oh sir, please do me next, make me cum like Kim."

He pulled out with a pop and Summer watched my gaping ring trying to grip fresh air instead of the giant invader that had just vacated my aching ass, he slapped my bottom, "ok Kim swap places with Summer and get her lubed up."

I stood on shaky legs and swaped places with Summer, I was so jealous of her as she knelt on the chair, she was like a goddess, big titties, slim waist, firm pert bottom with a deep cleft between her cheeks, the smoothest pinkest peach just aching for black cock and flawless alabaster skin.

I pressed the flexible tip of the lube into her tight pink sphincter and squeezed the bottle hard; she squirmed at the sensation and sighed softly. I pressed the tip of one small finger into her ring and she pressed back as I pushed it in, "oh Kim it feels so big in my ass."

I looked at the Principle and bit my bottom lip trying not to laugh as he held up his middle finger giving me the bird, it was easily three times the size of mine and quite a bit smaller than his cock, "oh Summer what are we doing to you, you poor thing." I rubbed more lube into the crack of her ass then started to work my fingers into her. It seemed to take ages before I could get four fingers into her and longer still until she started gaping.

I stood on the chair and put my arms around the Principles neck so I could whisper in his ear, "please be gentle with her until she cums sir, if you want it rough you can fuck my ass after."

I kissed him on the lips before sitting back down and stroking his huge black weapon back to a full erection and placing the blunt tip against summers pink ring, "oh Summer you look fucking hot, I wish it was me, now push back gently and I'll guide him in." She pushed back against the Principals black horse cock and I felt the thick shaft bend in my hands with the force until the purple/black head started to push into her tight ring.

I could feel her trembling as the big cock slowly slid into her beautiful bottom until the Principals heavy balls were pressed onto her pussy lips, I put one hand between her legs and started to rub her slick pussy, letting my fingers slide through her slippery gash and rub her clit. Her trembling grew and she started to mew as her orgasm over took her, I watched mesmerised as the thick shaft slid through the perfect globes of her bottom. Summer started to gasp and pant, "Oh...fuck.....Kim, why didn't you tell me it was this good, every black guy that fucks me from now on is going to get anal."

I looked up at the principal, "I think she likes it sir." He was sweating heavily with the effort of fucking Summer's tight ass. "Why don't you lie down and let us do all the work sir." I took his hand and pulled him towards the lounger, Summer stayed on the chair as the missile in her ass slipped out with a pop, she looked hot kneeling on the chair, ass gaping and big titties hanging down.

The principal lay down on the lounger, flat on his back, head on the low arm and his thick black cock corkscrewing high into the air. I stood with my legs together and back to him as I bent at the knees and waist, putting one hand on a large thigh and one on his big fat belly as I lowered myself onto his cock. I looked at him and bit my lower lip as he used a powerful hand to aim his straining purple black helmet into my pink bottom, when I felt myself sit down with the full twisted length inside me I started to grind into him while massaging his big nuts. "Mmmmm Kim you are turning into a grade 'A' student."

He looked over to Summer, "why don't you come over here honey and sit on my face. I need to taste some pussy."

She didn't need asking twice as she walked over, one hand on her ass feeling the gaping hole that used to be her tight bottom, a worried look on her face, I giggled "don't worry Summer, It should start to shrink back after a couple of hours." She stood next to his head and was guided onto his face by two strong hands'; I could hear Summers squeals of delight as I felt my own orgasm building.

The intercom buzzed and I heard the Principles secretary Samantha talking, "Sir, Mr Smith to see you sir....No...No...you can't go in until the Principal says so......Mr Smith." The intercom went dead and we heard the door burst open.

Mr Smith walked straight in and started talking before his brain could take in the scene before him, "Christopher I must insist that you expel the two young women that were sent to you this morning, neither has returned to class, it's simply not good enough." Then he stopped open mouthed as he looked at Summer shaking like a leaf in a gale as she came on the Principals face and me arching my back, titties pushing out my distended nipples and looking to the ceiling with my mouth in an 'O' as I climaxed, the first shot of thick black cum shooting into my tender rectum as the Principal pulsed and jerked in my tight confines.

The Principle easily lifted Summer off his face and onto the floor, and then I felt him flex his hips, thrusting into me as he emptied his heavy balls in my bottom before he spoke. "Sam since when have you been allowed to just fucking walk in here without invitation."

"Sorry Christopher I didn't know you still had company." Then it dawned on him, "Kim, Summer why aren't you in class?"

I answered, "Mr Smith, the Principal was kind enough to give us personal tuition." I giggled like a school girl as Mr Smith turned red.

"Yes Sam I was giving these two grade 'A' students my personal touch, they're very receptive to new ideas and learning techniques, I think they'll go far, as will you if you ever mention this to anyone, goodbye Mr Smith, close the door quietly behind yourself please."

I stood as Mr Smith left, he heard the soft pop as the Principles large helmet exited my bottom, then the Principle spoke, "ok girls you'd better get your things and go. I want to see you both back here tomorrow after your first class."

We both looked at each other and answered him in unison. "Yyeesss Christopher." Then picked up our skirts and blouses, and walked out arm in arm to get dressed in the waiting room.

We could hear the Principal and Samantha talking on the intercom as she apologised for letting Mr Smith through, "Sorry sir it won't happen again sir."

"It better not Samantha, arrange for Mr Smith's immediate transfer."

"Where to Principal?"

"I don't care Samantha, just get him moved."

Summer and I walked out arm in arm past Samantha, heads held high, sisters united in a common cause, the pursuit of black cock. I turned to Samantha as we passed, "Samantha dear, Christopher is expecting us to make him cum tomorrow at the same time."

She shot me a look that could kill, "yes I'm expecting you."

Summer and I giggled as we walked back to class.

KimHoney
KimHoney
49 Followers
12