Kim's tasty Amish Whoopie Pie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lola138
Lola138
23 Followers

He felt her vagina contract. She was so tight and wet that he felt like her vagina was sucking the orgasm out of him. In a second, he was starting to cum, waves of excitement like thunder rolling over the field during an electrical storm rushed at him. The lightning hit him and he exploded his hot sperm inside of her. Kim could feel his cum against the walls of her vagina sending a second wave of orgasm rushing over her. They were both exhausted as he rolled off of her. The sun rose and the cocks started to chime. Jebidiah looked Kim in the eyes and said he loved her with the sincerest of hearts. Kim smiled at him before brushing the grass off her clothes. She leaned over to him and kissed his forehead before she stood up to find her bearings.

He was still beautiful in the sunlight, but Kim was ready to leave. She planned to cross the street to the bar and find her car and drive to her hotel.

"Jeb, you were wonderful. I am so glad I met you. But I have work to do."

He looked at her.

"Will I ever see you again? I love you."

She laughed again.

"Well, Jeb you will make an Amish girl very happy one day, but I have to go. We live in two different worlds, and last night those two worlds collided in the most perfect way."

She kissed his mouth again and smiled inside. She rushed across the Amish fields towards the main road. Laughing out loud at the walk of shame she was committing and ready for a frappe and her laptop.

Lola138
Lola138
23 Followers
12