Kim's Valentine's Day Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
legerdemer
legerdemer
106 Followers

He pushed her gently down onto the edge of the sofa bed, and outlined her legs, one at a time, from the juncture between her thighs and pelvis down to the knee and below, down her calf and to the foot. He enclosed her foot with his powerful fingers, kneading her instep and pulling on her toes, releasing the tension that had accumulated there. She had not put on any stockings at his apartment, and now he reached for one of the fishnet thigh-highs he'd set aside, gathered it in his hands, and slipped it over her toes. While looking up at her, he slowly, ever so gently, smoothed it up her calf, over her knee and up her thigh.

She was bracing herself up with her hands on the edge of the bed, but now she brought her hands to his shoulders, leaning lightly on him as he kneeled in front of her. He adjusted the wide band of elastic lace around her thigh, running his knuckles unnecessarily high and close to the heat seemingly emanating from her sex but keeping just short of her nether lips. She felt the moisture, and saw a bit of the glistening juice on his thumb as he reached in and out of her cunt. He repeated the round trip down and up her other leg, then encouraged her to spread her knees wider with his thumbs pressing against her inner thighs. Both thumbs now found her clit again and circled, fingerpads almost but not quite meeting, leaving her needy and pushing against him. He refused to give her the satisfaction she was seeking.

He settled back on his heels and looked at her cunt lips, his eyes nearly level with the fleshy mound.

"May I?" he asked her, a whisper.

"Yes please, Adam."

He leaned forward and simply breathed out through his nostrils right over her mound, then lowered his lips to her own moist ones. She thrust against him, seeking to grind against his mouth, against his teeth, which grazed upwards to the nub that emerged, stiff, from its cloaking. Then she felt his tongue sweep upwards, dipping between the wet lips into the opening, picking up the thick viscous juices on his tongue, and up and around her clit, again and again and again.

"It's the least I can do, to return the favor," he spoke and brought his mouth up to her own, smearing her own juices over her full lips and her nose.

She opened her eyes fully. "What?"

"Uh, nothing..."

"Please, Adam, just a little more..."

"Hmmm," he said, the vibrations rumbling into her core, "no, not now. I'm going to like thinking of you as needy and oozing as we drive. Thank you, Kim, for your letting me tease you. Very soon, I will please you completely, I promise," he smiled.

Oh, damn him and his male control fantasies, she thought. But she'd wait for now; had no choice. She watched as he unfolded himself from his crouched position and brought over her boots, unzipping the side zippers, slipping each foot into a boot, caressing the instep and finally zipping them up. They reached just below her kneecap, the strap of leather he buckled around the top of her calf cinching the boots a little tighter. Then, his hands on her thighs, he looked at her and asked, "Ready?" With a light slap on her hips, he stood in front of her and leveraged her up by pulling on her arms. Finally, he helped her smooth down her skirt and pulled on the thin mesh shirt over the lace bra.

"I can't go out like this, Adam. I'm flashing too much skin!"

"Hmmm, not really, but I suppose, for the general public. Too bad it's not dark yet. Do you have a shawl, or a light coat?"

She grabbed her black coat - her armor - and put it on, and with a final look around, she locked the apartment door behind them and they returned to his car.

They didn't talk during the drive back to his apartment above the club. She was too on edge, and assumed he wanted to keep the suspense up.

"Is it open tonight?"

"The club? No, not Sundays. Not even for Valentine's Day."

"Religious?"

"No, not I. Just too few clients on Sundays. People tend to vege out most Sunday evenings. Football, family, whatever. Certainly I enjoy doing that."

"Football?"

"Veging," he smiled. "Sometimes with football."

They grabbed the bags of groceries and clothing and tramped up the stairs. From the lack of sex smells, the club had been cleaned since last night, and she noticed how sleek and sparkling everything looked. As they wound their way up the inside stairs past the scene rooms open to the corridor, she took in the tightly sheeted beds, and couldn't help blushing, thinking back on the night she'd last been at the club with Greg. Her first sexual adventure had ended in such a disaster. She sincerely hoped this one would be very different.

He put on some electronic music and they spread out the food to cook. He looked at her thoughtfully, pausing as if to say something.

"What?"

He just shook his head, and laid out the cheeses and prosciutto on the kitchen counter, and brought out tall flutes for the champagne.

"Adam, you surprise me. Are you sure you don't have a girlfriend or a wife hidden somewhere around here?"
 "Why?"

She tipped her head toward the champagne flutes. "I've never met a man yet who had bothered to buy champagne flutes for his bachelor pad."

"Mmm, you're too right. I didn't. They're a Christmas present from friends, trying to up my entertainment game. Plus I think I'm rather unique in the male universe for liking champagne. My friends tease me for being in the closet, especially as I'm also one of the few men I know who's a chocoholic. I think it's about a 10 to 1 ratio of women to men who fess up to being chocoholics. All I can say is, more for me..."

"More what?"

"The three C's: more chocolate, more champagne, and more chicks for me. Hah!" He gave her a mischievous wink that softened his face, made her smile.

"Ummm, you're being a little too sensitive here... are you sure you're not hiding an extra X chromosome somewhere?"

He winked at her again. "Oh, darlin', I'll show you soon enough. You can be your own judge of that, OK? Now, I think we need to clean some strawberries and let them dry, and we need to melt some chocolate..."

"Are we making chocolate dip for the strawberries?"

"Maybe...," he said, eyes crinkling in a smile.

They played around with each other, joking, drinking champagne, and nibbling slices of cheese. During one slow song, he came around behind her, laying his hand along her upper stomach, just below her breasts, moving them both in time to the music. She swayed her hips from side to side, teasing, feeling his shaft rise stiff against her back.

"Go sit on the couch, I'll bring the food."

She took over their glasses and the bottle, which was already more than half empty, then went back for the bowl of strawberries.

"So, do you mind my asking, how did you come to own a sex club?"

He brought over a large plate arranged with prosciutto slices, cheeses, and crackers, and went back for the double boiler that held the melted chocolate. She sat on the couch, trying to pull down her skirt and keep some sort of decorum, without success.

"A friend of mine talked me into it, a few years ago. He needed some capital and some help running the place. He travels a lot, and, well, someone needs to keep a close eye on the place. And I was a bit at loose ends at the time. Rather dissatisfied with what I was doing."

"How do you like it?"

"It took some getting used to, but it's grown on me. It was a good change, and the life style suits me now. I used to be in IT, and got tired of that rat race. I made my money and wanted to get out. This was quite different from anything I'd planned."

"And... do you ever tire of living so close to it?"

"Not yet. Perhaps I will, someday. But for now I would like you to lean back."

She looked at him, hesitated as she searched his face for answers: why was she here? what did he want with her?

"You're overthinking it again. I will not betray the trust you've put in me, Kim. I would like to give you pleasure, make you let go. I'd like to teach you to enjoy yourself sexually more than you have. Show you how good it feels."

"Hard offer to turn down. What I don't get, however, is why you're doing this with me...," she said.

"It's a turn-on for me. Let go of your insecurities. Who cares? We're both here now, enjoying each other's company on this Valentine's Day. Why ever not you?"

She smiled slowly. "Well, when you put it that way," and she leaned her head onto the back of the leather couch.

"Here, let me put this underneath you," he said, and slid a light soft flannel throw under her, covering the impersonal chill of the leather. "Slide your hips down closer to the edge." She complied without further questions, letting herself enjoy his attentions.

He rolled a prosciutto slice and brought it to her lips. She opened and took it in, nibbling the tip of his finger with her tongue after he deposited the slice between her teeth.

"Now spread your knees for me."

"Mmmm," she mumbled, as she chewed the prosciutto and let her knees fall apart, enjoying the flare of his breath on her thighs. "What about you? I thought you liked prosciutto as well."

"Oh, I do, darlin', I do," and he pulled on her knees, bringing her pelvis right to the edge of the couch. Keep your hands to the side."

She watched curiously as he pushed her skirt up, laying light little kisses on her inner thighs and between the tops of the thigh-highs and the pelvic seam. His chin, sporting a 5 o'clock shadow, scraped against her skin and sent tremors up and down her spine. She then watched, stunned, as he took a slice of the prosciutto and carefully laid it on her naked mound, letting it drape over the top of her vulva. She twitched slightly when the slice of ham made contact with her skin, and gasped as he ran his tongue up her thighs towards the juncture of her legs.

"Don't move, Kim," he said, sliding his tongue up through her moist lips and under the slice, rolling it up as he went, then using his teeth to lightly scrape the meat off her. She couldn't take her eyes off him, watching him chew and swallow the prosciutto. When he was done, he returned to give her clit the attention of his tongue.

"Yummmm," he murmured against her labial lips, now weeping liberally. "The salty sweetness of the prosciutto goes perfectly with your scent and taste. I wonder how you and the cheese will work together?" He wielded a small spatula to slice off some of the Explorateur cheese that had begun to melt on the plate and smeared it just over her clit. He ate the cheese off her with small nips and licks, his tongue straying over her sensitive, swollen nub and into her channel.

His fingers dug into the top of her thighs to keep her from moving, as she struggled to stay still and failed. His tongue wandered deeper and faster over her clit, and soon he inserted a thin zucchini that he had carved with shallow, centimeter-wide grooves in a spiral pattern along its length. She had not seen him do that, and sucked in her breath wildly as she felt the grooves of the vegetable scrape against her inner tunnel. "Oh, oh, Adam, what..." He moved the carved zucchini in and out, swirling it as he did so while keeping his eyes fixed on hers.

She had a harder and harder time keeping still and quiet, and finally gave up and let her gasps and screams fly freely. His tongue was scraping faster and faster against her clit, circles, side-to-side swipes, up-and-down swipes, randomly as far as she could tell. She lost her focus completely, her only thought on the heat and build-up of need radiating from her core until, finally, she shook uncontrollably from the spasms running through her groin.

She lost track of time for a few minutes as she sank into the couch. When she came to she flushed with embarrassment, but his gentle embrace and his warm stare reassured her.

"Here," he said, and brought the zuke to her lips after taking a bite of it himself. "The slight saltiness complements the zucchini so well, don't you think?"

She bit crisply into the now semi-soft vegetable, and enjoyed the mirth in his eyes. Far from making her nervous, his sense of humor put her at ease. She realized she was having fun.

She placed her hand on his chest. "That was... that felt... I've never felt like that before, Adam. I'd like to return the favor. I'd like to make you feel at least half as good."

"Come then," he helped her rise from the couch, and held her close as he guided her farther into the apartment, down a short hall, and into the bedroom. The bed was low to the floor, with a slatted wooden headboard and satiny sheets.

"Lay down and get comfortable. Unless you need the facilities? They're through there," he pointed to another door.

"No," she shook her head as she settled on the bed and reached for the buttons on his fly. "May I?"

"Are you sure?"

"I'd love to. Please, let me pleasure you as you did me."

He pulled off his shirt, watching her carefully. She breathed out heavily, entranced by his chest, dark hair interspersed with a touch of white sprayed across his pecs and surrounding his dark nipples. She enjoyed hearing him suck in his breath as she reached up and licked his nipples in turn, swirling her tongue around the small protrusions in promise of what she would do farther down. As she did so, he pushed down his jeans and briefs, his clean-shaven cock springing straight out at her.

She ran her hands down along his hips and brought her mouth even with his swollen shaft. And as she let the head invade her mouth and slide in, sucking along his length and swirling her tongue around the glans, the lower ridge, and the V-shaped indentation on the backside of his member, she closed her eyes, transported to that other night when she'd swallowed the cum an unknown man on a bed in a room not far from where they were right now.

She took his penis out of her mouth, though she kept her hands on him, a firm but not strangling grip.

"It was you, wasn't it, that night? When I was here with Greg?"

He looked down at her and slowly nodded. "Do you recognize me now?"

She looked at him, finally comprehending the reasons behind the awkward pauses earlier in the evening. Heat started again in her stomach and rose to her neck and upwards. A moment later, her eyes began to tear.

"Oh, lord, it was you I... I didn't recognize you until now, tasting your... I guess the lighting.... And I was wearing an older pair of glasses. Things were pretty blurry." She could tell she was babbling. It had been him she'd given a blow job to. Was that why he was being so attentive to her?

"Yes, I was the lucky guy on the bed with you," he said, handing her a tissue and giving her time to blow her nose and dry her eyes. "I had - have - the feeling I was the cause of something really bad. But I didn't know then. I had just come out of my apartment and I saw you two just as you were settling into the room, on the bed. You were just starting to play, and you looked beautiful. Sexy, sensuous. I wanted to taste a bit of you. That's why I asked if I could join you."

She heard his words but couldn't raise her eyes. She hadn't thought she'd run into the man she'd given a blow job to again. She had to admit in her craziest fantasies since that evening she had hoped she might, though she also knew there was no chance she would recognize him, certainly not his face. She'd been so into her own head, and the low lighting was such that everything was in shadow, indistinct. Except she now realized she recognized his cock, by the way it felt in her mouth.

She nodded, not knowing how else to respond.

"Would you tell me what happened?" he asked, and she noted his hesitation. "By the time I reacted, you were already driving away from the club," he continued. "I got in my car and followed you, but lost you along the way, and eventually turned back. But it's been nagging at me ever since that night... I wished I could see you, meet you back here. Kept coming back to that night."

"It wasn't your fault, Adam. I guess it must have been my fault. He said it was. I must have misunderstood what he'd said. He asked me if I wanted to. It sounded like it was something that would turn him on."

"I'm sorry. So... he didn't like you having someone else's cock in your mouth?"

"I don't know. He's the one who asked - it sounded as if he wanted it. I told him it was up to him, but then he said he wasn't OK. He was behind me, and he didn't interrupt, and didn't say anything during the... scene." She blew her nose again, drew another breath. "Later he made it sound as if it was only me, that I was the only one who'd wanted it. And he... I... I let another man come in my mouth, and swallowed his cum. It made Greg absolutely furious."

"If he hadn't wanted me to come in your mouth, he should have told me - I asked, both you and him. I guess maybe I should have read the vibes. But you made me feel incredible. I wanted to so badly. I should have known better. I didn't know you two, I should have tried to get to know you first, before..."

She shrugged again. "It's a sex club. We came upstairs of our own will. No one made us. And I really thought he wanted me to..."

"He clearly wasn't OK with it."

She nearly snorted. "Far from it, no. But, you know, I don't think he really meant to hurt me. It shocked both of us."

She wondered if their lovemaking was at an end. He stretched her out next to him on the bed and held her.

"Kim, are you all right? I want you to feel safe, not threatened, not afraid."

"I do, now, here... though I don't exactly know why."

"Shhhh...it's OK," Adam whispered. He tightened his arms around her, and for what seemed like the first time in a long while, she let herself truly relax, drifting in and out, his warmth surrounding her. She did feel safe. She let herself get lost in the moment, in the pleasure of feeling desired, craved, unconditionally.

Slowly, she rubbed her face back and forth across Adam's chest, feeling the pleasantly rough hair against her cheek. She squirmed to gain some purchase, then slid herself down slowly, kissing his chest, his arms, his stomach as she went. She nuzzled the lines of muscle that radiated in an upward V from his groin, and kissed the skin of his pelvis lightly, very lightly, on either side of his stiffened shaft. She climbed across him, letting her breasts and the hardening nipples caress his side and laying more kisses across his buttocks. He helped by bringing his knee up, resting his left foot flat on the mattress, making room for her. She slid down even more and ran her nose upwards in the crevice between his buttocks, then nudged him gently forward, stretching him out.

"Mmmm," he groaned in answer to the heels of her hands kneading his back, starting with his shoulder blades and down his spine to his waist. She kept kneading lower, down to his buttocks and then down to his thighs and calves, all very nicely muscled.

"Do you bike or run, Adam?" she asked, admiring his legs as she massaged them.

"Both, at times."

She leaned down, pushed his thighs apart gently and let her nipple brush against both of his balls. He moaned slightly and turned under her, and she found herself nearly eye to eye with his erect shaft. She let the nipple linger in the small V-shaped notch at the bottom of the mushroom head, reveled in the velvety feel of the sides of her breast touching the shaft and then the crown of his cock. When she looked up at him, she found his slightly hooded eyes fixed on her, concentrating on the pleasure, the muscles in his neck straining to keep his head up. Eventually she sucked his cock into her mouth, her lips sliding down, then sucking strongly on the upstroke, probing the slit at the top with the tip of her tongue before doing it again and again. She loved feeling him, swirling her tongue around his length and the velvety head. She felt in control, felt as if he'd abandoned himself to the pleasure she was giving him.

legerdemer
legerdemer
106 Followers