Kin Ch. 01

Story Info
Becky and her brother celebrate in her new college.
4.9k words
4
88.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert's sister Rebecca waits for him in her room. The McGail academy for girls takes three full days to interview its potential students and provides full accommodation for the duration. Robbie's own interview, for the position of Under Groundsman at the same school, takes only twenty minutes and Robbie spends the last of their meagre inheritance to rent a room in the nearby B&B. Becky endured written and oral examination papers, a personal interview, a medical with the matron and several tedious team-building exercises. Robbie sits through a brisk resume check, a request for production of ID and a few probing questions from Ms McGail, granddaughter of the original Lady McGail, founder of the academy.

Robbie gets the job and when he sees Becky in her crisp new uniform, knows that she had been accepted into the prestigious finishing school.

'Well?' she says, expectantly.

Robbie nods and Becky leaps from the bed, into his arms. She kisses him on the cheek, her lips lingering for a second.

'Will it be enough?' she continues to hold him and as she speaks, she breathes into his ear.

'Just. It'll cover your fees. They offered me a room in the old potting shed. It's not much but it's free.'

'We're gonna be okay. We're really gonna be okay.'

'Fingers crossed.'

Becky hugs him tighter, pressing her breasts against his chest. Clearly overcome by the prospect of a new job and a future for him and his sister, Robbie wraps his arms around her back and returns the embrace. His fingertips brush past the strap of her bra before he restrains himself and curls his fists into two inert clubs.

'We should celebrate,' she whispers into his ear. Becky lifts her left leg and winds it around his thigh.

'We can't,' he pleads.

She shifts her head. Her forehead rests against his. His soft mousy hair mingles with her own. Green eyes meet green eyes.

Becky wants to. She knows that Robbie wants to. He always plays these games but he always gives in. It makes him feel better, Becky suspects, if she plays the temptress. 'Special occasion?' she suggests.

Robbie sighs and withdraws.

'If we get caught...' he begins as Becky slinks towards him.

'Mum and Dad won't catch us,' she promises. 'Not any more.' She grabs him by the waist of his cheap brown suit, pulls him towards her and locks hips. He does not resist.

'I wasn't talking about them. I mean someone from this place.'

She silences him, placing a finger delicately on his lips. 'Out on a trip,' she explains. 'The whole staff and all the girls. Everybody apart from the domestics. I could have gone but they let me stay to hear how your interview went. They do it every Wednesday apparently. Go to some pretty posh places. We're not at Brinkley High any more Robbie. This place has real money for that sort of thing.'

Robbie grunts bitterly. 'Tell me about it. The fees are high enough.'

'And I can't thank you enough for what you're doing. I just want to thank you properly.'

'Well then send me a card or something.'

'Fuck me Robbie,' she implores.

'Please don't do this Becks.'

She grows bored and kisses him on the lips. He resists at first, but then sighs as his lips part to meet hers.

Becky slides her hands inside the brown corduroy jacket -Christ that suit is awful, she thinks, but it was all he could afford- and seeks out his shoulders. They are wide, taut and, she knows, tanned golden beneath the polyester shirt. Robbie dropped out of school at sixteen when their parents died and worked gardening jobs ever since. His body is now lean, strong and buttery brown from four years working hard in the sun. In contrast, Becky at eighteen is white and willowy from idle years in murky classrooms.

As they kiss, Robbie moves his hands up her new pleated grey skirt. One large hand cups both her buttocks whilst the other gropes blindly at the gusset of her black tights. Once convinced, Robbie never wastes any time. He always moved straight to her groin. Foreplay means nothing to Robbie, but Becky does not expect it. She does not turn to him for tenderness or charm. She fucks him because he is warm and familiar. Because his large clumsy body -stronger than even he realises- makes her feel fragile and elegant like some rare bloom, lovingly pressed and preserved. Because it is so wrong. So wilfully fucking sinful.

Robbie continues to explore beneath her skirt, hands desperately searching for a point of entry whilst he kisses, eyes closed. Becky pulls back to gnaw his lower lip as she pulls the jacket from his shoulder. Robbie does not remove his hands and the jacket falls to his elbows. Both his hands now move to her crotch. She wears no panties, and as she grows moist, the fabric of her tights clings to his fingers.

Becky kisses him again whilst she expertly unbuttons his shirt. He wears no tie. Their poor family only ever owned one tie and their father wears it in the graveyard now. Robbie keeps his eyes closed. He always does when they kiss. As she opens the shirt to reveal the wiry brown hair on his chest, Becky wonders what he thinks about with his eyes closed. Does he picture another woman? Someone more attractive to him than Becky? A more...natural partner? Ridiculous, she thinks. What could be more natural than this? They have known each other their entire lives and "known" each other since she was sixteen.

She finishes the shirt and pushes the whole garment down his arms. It joins the jacket, coiled crudely around his elbows, restraining his arms. Robbie does not consider freeing his hands to shed the shirt and jacket. Bless him, Becky thinks. He is not bright. Becky places her hands on his upper arms, palms flat against smooth skin. Misreading her, Robbie flexes his biceps. When he started work and his physique grew, Becky often asked him to contract his muscles for her. She often enjoyed the feel of his arms swelling beneath her hands, but that is not what she intends in this instance. She wants to push his arms back so he can un-knot himself from his discarded clothes. An awkward moment passes as she brushes at his arms as though shooing two troublesome animals. Eventually, Robbie removes his hands from the hot mass beneath her skirt and Becky briskly frees him of the cheap ugly clothes to reveal a broad flawless torso.

Becky stands a second, triumphant, admiring her unwrapped gift. Robbie grows impatient, grabs the hem of her skirt and pulls her towards him. He is gentle and loving in life but rough, when aroused. She always liked that. She moans involuntarily as he lifts her right leg and holds it in the crook of his arm. His other hand fumbles for her breasts through the thin white blouse. Becky snakes her arms around his waist and rests her head at the base of his neck. Despite some ballet, she struggles to balance as he holds her, marionette-like, but his grip is firm and she transfers most of her weight to his strong arms.

The seat of her tights draws low as the hand holding her leg claws at her buttock. Her skirt is twisted from when he grabbed the hem. He pulls on the Windsor knot of her neckerchief and creases her freshly pressed blouse as he seeks out her breasts. Becky sighs a little as she kisses the hollow between Robbie's neck and shoulder. The uniform was pristine only a few minutes ago.

Becky stands contorted on one leg whilst Robbie toys with her. He enjoys plying her into these unusual shapes, she knows. Sometimes she catches him staring at her pale arms and long legs, contorting her in his mind as though she were climbing ivy on trellis. He really is a very good gardener, Becky reflects. Brutal but with capacity for artistry. And he is a good fuck for similar reasons. He presses his groin against hers and she can feel his cock -hard already- through the zipper of the corduroy trousers. She tries to rub her clit against the swell in his trousers, but Robbie holds her at a difficult angle. As her brother searches beneath the cup of her bra for a nipple, he turns her further and holds her as he would hold a guitar. Becky, disorientated and a little giddy, contends herself to lick his pert brown nipple. This always drives him wild, she knows. As her tongue bats his nipple, Robbie draws a sharp intake of breath. Becky screams with delight as he picks her up completely, throws her over his shoulder, marches her to the bed and throws her down. She laughs as she lands, then bounces, on the mattress. Righting herself, she flips onto her belly, rises to her hands and knees and crawls towards her brother, who stands at the foot of the bed.

He grabs her hair, tilts her head up to face him. She smiles as she unfastens the fake leather belt and pulls his trousers and jockeys down. His cock pops up eagerly to greet her. Becky grabs it and uses it to balance as she drops from the bed to kneel by his feet. She begins to untie his shoelaces so that she can remove them along with his trousers. Robbie, she knows from experience, is incapable of undressing himself when erect. Unable to concentrate in any other part of his large body. Becky likes this. She finds it endearing. His stiff prick floats in her peripheral vision as she hastily unlaces the black brogues. Robbie's hand still holds the root of her ponytail and he presses her face against his groin as she removes one of his shoes. He wants her to suck his dick, but she turns her face a fraction as he pushes her towards him. Robbie seems content simply to rub his cock in her face. The shaft brushes beneath her nose, as though she were smelling a cigar. He leaves a small smear of come on her cheek as he passes. He slides the tip towards her pursed lips and tries to press himself inside her mouth. Becky moans twice in quick succession and he lets go of her hair. He knows and understands the noise she makes. They are frequent lovers and communicate often, during sex, in these strange coded squeaks and moans, although neither realise fully that they are doing it. Becky likes to feel his heavy dick in her mouth, but not yet. She wants to kiss him more. She knows that Robbie is squeamish about kissing her after she has taken him into her mouth. He once admitted that he worried it was gay. Becky always found this confession amusing, although she never teased him about it, as he could be quite sensitive about such things. Strange though, she thought, that he could fuck his sister so happily -after some small routine persuasion- but the thought of sex with another man horrified him.

In compromise, Becky gives a slow hand job whilst she removes his other shoe and helps Robbie out of his remaining clothes. Now he is completely naked, she stands to face him and kisses her brother again. His kiss is absent, his tongue passive as he concentrates on lifting her skirt and anchoring his cock between her legs. He begins to rock back and forth, dry humping the crease between her thighs. Becky knows he could quite happily come like this with his prick nestled in the moist fabric of her tights. She wants him to come -she loves it when he comes- but she wants something for herself before he does. She at least wants to feel him inside her before he finishes. Becky slides back and falls onto the bed, her legs spread wide. He moves to join her on the bed, but Becky plants a foot on his tight stomach to hold him in place. He masturbates idly whilst she strips for him, her feet gliding across his chest. She unbuttons her blouse and frivolously tosses it to a far corner of the room. Arching her back slightly, she unhooks her bra. Becky grips the cups of the plain white bra and pulls them down, burlesque-style, to reveal small but pert breasts. Pushing them together, her swollen nipples point towards her next of kin.

Robbie can wait no longer. Brushing her feet aside, he jumps onto the bed and lands facing her. They laugh and they kiss. He kneads her breasts, breathing heavily each time their lips part. Becky taps him lightly on the shoulder and he obediently rolls onto his back. She straddles him, sits across his stomach whilst he tilts his pelvis to prod her buttocks with the tip of his penis. Becky toys with him for a time. She places each finger, one by one, into his mouth. He sucks longingly on the first three, nibbles the next five and bites hungrily on the knuckles of the final two. Becky writhes and groans on top of him, teases him. She grinds her hips as he reaches towards her and pushes her breasts into a neat little cleavage. Becky leans in and kisses him, tingling slightly as he runs his fingers down her spine. He begins to bite. First her tongue as she explores his mouth, then her cheek, then an earlobe, the tip of her shoulder, the soft underside of her left breast.

Driven feral by his hands and his teeth, Becky drops back and starts to suck his cock. She makes a ring of her forefinger and thumb, surrounds the base of his shaft and points the cock towards her. Lightly, she kisses the wet bulb, draws back and blows on it. She moves her head down and licks the full length of the cock, from base to peak. She repeats this twice and Robbie groans. He places one arm over his face, shielding his eyes and with the other hand brushes Becky's long ponytail over the back of her shoulder. He wraps her hair around his fingers as she takes him in her mouth and follows the passage of her head as she draws down upon his cock. She tongues the slight ridge on the underside of his prick as it passes to the back of her throat. Robbie's moan rises in pitch. Becky pulls her head back, takes a quick breath and takes him inside her again. She begins a regular rhythm, drawing back and plunging down onto the ample prick. His dick fills her mouth. She feels every vein brush her palette, the thick bulge of his foreskin rub against her tongue. Dizzy, Becky withdraws and grips his dick in both hands whilst she laps at his balls. She moves up to the shaft and jokingly tries to wrap her tongue all the way around the base of his cock. She fails, the tip of her tongue falling well short. She giggles and Robbie laughs. She likes that they can laugh. As she works the rod with her hands and suckles at the tip, Robbie breathes heavily and fondles her hair.

He finds the band holding her ponytail in place and draws it off in one long stroke. Her hair cascades across his groin like a veil. He places a single finger beneath her chin and raises her head to face him. Following the arc described by his hand, Becky crawls up the bed and lies beside him. He reaches up into her skirt, grabs the gusset of her tight and pulls sharply. Becky gasps as her tights rip, laddering in cascades around her buttocks and exposing her pussy to him. She wore the uniform especially for him. She knew he would like the tights. She knows exactly what he likes, since she once found his pornography collection whilst snooping in his bedroom.

He climbs onto her and slides himself into her cunt. She whines, always surprised as he fills her. A perfect fit, she thinks. He places his legs inside hers and spreads her knees apart with his. Robbie begins to grind, slowly at first but quickly rising in pace. She moans as he presses the full weight of his body on top of her and arches his pelvis to fuck her with short sharp plunges. Becky cannot move, but does not mind. Robbie mutters to himself anxiously as he pounds into her. The curtains are drawn, but a mute afternoon light creeps through the cracks and falls across the bed, framing the entwined siblings.

Suddenly, Robbie reaches down and places a hand behind each of her knees. He pushes her legs up and Becky slides the base of her feet against the sides of his bulky thighs. He grabs her ankles and forces them towards her head. It hurts, a little, but he pivots on his knees now and when his cock delves into her it hits the sweet spot.

Becky screams. The noise fills the room and threatens to echo down the corridor. She bites the knuckle of her thumb. Robbie continues to drive into her. She settles to an empty, breathy moan in time with every stroke. Her toes curl. Her fingers tremble across the muscular ridges of his shoulders, trying to make purchase. She feels as though she will fall, even though they are in the centre of the bed, the fresh linen curled around them in cloth caricature of their coupling.

Robbie grunts, fast and hard. He is about to come -he is always about to come- so Becky pushes him out of her and onto his back. She straddles him, takes his quivering prick in hand and slides slowly down the shaft. Becky tenses, nipping his cock several times, as she descends. Robbie, eyes closed, mumbles as though enduring troubled sleep. He suffers from frequent nightmares where he performs obscene acts to her. She finds them a turn on. Becky wants nothing more than to sleep -actually sleep, not just sex- with Robbie but the risk of capture is too high. They can fuck in secret stolen moments, but if they slept together, they would be vulnerable and someone could find them. Becky wants to return to the brief blissful period between the death of her parents and their quasi-adoption by an unknown. When she and her brother shared the big parental double bed and Robbie, overcome with grief, came to Becky without the pretence of her seduction. But the old house had to be sold and the maiden aunt was their only option. Becky wanted to run away, live as a couple, but Robbie and Aunt Enid insisted she continue her education.

Slowing the pace, Becky slides up and down whilst Robbie cups her breasts and rubs two calloused thumbs across two pert nipples. His fingernails are dirty, she notices as she drops onto his cock, landing with a wet slap. How did he ever pass the interview with his fingers in that state? She grabs his left hand and directs him beneath her skirt. His fingers find the base of his own cock, slide towards her wet lips and up towards her clitoris. He begins to rub. She has him well trained. As his filthy fingers press hard, she feels the tendrils of orgasm unfurl in her pelvis, coiling towards the base of her spine and onwards to every live nerve ending. Becky falls forward, presses her chest against his. She wants to feel every inch of his body whilst her own is so keen. Right now, Becky feels as though she could recreate her brother in clay, so aware is she of every contour and expanse of his hot flesh.

Robbie presses the palm of his hand against her mouth, firm but gentle. His eyes accuse her. Becky is screaming and has not realised it. She pauses mid-thrust, gripping tight to hold his cock in place. The siblings listen to the world beyond the door, like prey nervously checking for oncoming carnivores. What sounds like footsteps in the corridor reveals itself as the headboard hitting the wall. Robert and Rebecca sigh as one. Becky likes the idea of being caught, of the world knowing how dirty she can be. Robert simply fears imprisonment. The brief moment of caution -and her brothers apparent terror- excites Becky further. She rocks her pelvis back and forth, feeling him shift inside her. The orgasm retracts within her, from a full fire to a neat ember in her groin.

She moves to kiss Robbie but he pushes her face away. Spurned, Becky lays her head against his chest and moans in complaint. He likes this and begins to maul her further. Her grabs her hair and clinches her hip, forces her onto hands and knees on the bed. Becky loves it, but pretends discomfort for his sake. Brusque, he slides her skirt into a bunch around her hips and drives his cock inside her. He fucks her with short fast aggressive strokes. Becky moves forward with every thrust, eager to escape and yet desperate to feel the full brunt of his impaling cock. When her face reaches the headboard, Becky surrenders to Robbie's tight grip and delights in the unbearable heat of his penetration. His left hand appreciates her quivering breasts whilst his right grips the tights around her arse. He pulls hard on the nylon, tearing what remains of her shredded hose.

12