Kin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky grits her teeth and groans. She could easily to collapse onto the bed but struggles to present her rear to him. He slaps the top of her thigh and calls her a slut. She wiggles her hips, feigning struggle, as though trapped. He likes this, she knows. If she can delay him for long enough, Robbie always becomes violent and abusive during sex. Becky does not particularly enjoy this -she wants to be his lover, not his whore- but sees nothing wrong with his behaviour. What boy doesn't bully their little sister around?

'Slut,' he mutters under his breath.

Becky denies the accusation with a simple moan whilst he fucks and slaps her. He never hits hard enough to bruise. Becky knows this is no more than some private game for him.

'Little slag. Are you a fucking slut?'

Becky, breathless does not reply. He grabs her hips in both hands and tilts her. Becky falls to her elbows and buries her face in the pillow.

'Are you a fucking slut?' he demands.

Becky makes a noise that sounds something like "no" but he slaps her harder.

'Shut the fuck up you stupid cunt. You want this don't you? You want meat in your whore's pussy, don't you? Don't you!'

Becky smiles to herself in the privacy of the pillowcase. She never knows how to respond when he gets like this. She lifts her head, gasps from the latest plunge and turns to look at him over her shoulder. She bats her eyelids and purses her lips. 'You're so big. So hard,' she says in her best imitation of a Thai hooker.

The reference is lost on Robbie who falls silent as he rams harder and faster than before. Becky is helpless now, her legs and upper body hanging from his grip like a rag doll. He is relentless, pressing deeper with every stroke. His balls swing, pendulous, and slap against her pussy. She comes onto his cock and the orgasm spreads as a blush across her stomach, around her loose breasts and heating her face against the cool pillow. The compulsory screams that fall from her mouth spur Robbie to a state of frenzy.

He is about to come. She knows it from the low, panicky growls and the way his hot balls contract to tight little coals. Becky could quite happily kneel and receive his urgent prick for longer, but there is no stopping him now. Hurriedly, he pulls out and flips Becky onto her back. He has never -not once- come inside her, not even into her mouth. He will not admit it, but Becky knows that it terrifies him. Even though she takes precautions, he refuses to explode within her cunt, for fear of what creature might one day come crawling back out. Becky would love him to shoot his load into her, begs to feel the rich cream that would fill her long after his cock wilts, but Robbie will not, cannot.

He likes to come over her face and tits instead and, as with so many over areas of their lovemaking, Becky concedes. She presses her breasts together and presents them as a canvas for them. Becky never knows what to do with her face whilst he wanks in front of her. She experiments every time but is still unsure. Should she pretend horror as she does when wants her to be a slut? No. He seems to have forgotten that game as quickly as he adopted it. Should she wait hungrily with her tongue sticking out, as she sees girls in movies do? That only puts him off, he hates the idea that some may go in her mouth. She attempts a face in impersonation of orgasm, her eyes open wide and her mouth pulled tight at the corners. She emits a low undulating moan. This only seems to put Robbie off. He strokes his cock in faster movements, desperate to return to a full state of arousal. Becky watches, fascinated, as he huddles over and pumps away at his cock. Her face adopts a relatively neutral tone of sweet admiration, which sends her brother over the edge.

He showers her, spraying into her hair on the first pulse, across her lips with the second and finally in half a dozen quick spurts that fall all over her face as the end of his cock flutters in his hand. He hollers -he always sounds surprised, she reflects- and collapses to his knees by her side. Becky lies on the bed and basks in the salty liquid -like ocean spray, she thinks- across her face. Come dribbles down her jaw, dripping onto the breasts that she still holds together. It plasters her fringe to her forehead. She squints as some runs into her eye and stings. It gathers in rivulets around the corners of her lips. Becky is surprised at the amount. He must have been holding on for days.

She bends over to lick the drops of come that fall onto her breast, but Robbie moves to stop her. He hates the idea of it going in her mouth, for some reason. Sometimes, when Robbie must flee just after he comes, Becky likes secretly to lap up every drop, but she can never do it when he is around. He grabs her hair to pull her head back, but gets come on his hands and groans in disgust. He wipes his hand on her stomach, leaving silvery trails. Becky leans across to nurture his cock and balls in her hands but he pushes her away.

'Did I get any on your clothes,' he asked in a businesslike tone as he picked at his fingernails.

He seemed to like the uniform, which Becky fully expected. She smoothes the skirt across her slim thighs, swivels this way and that looking for telltale stains. 'No. You ruined my tights though, dirty boy.'

Robbie cradles his head in his hands. 'Don't' he mumbles.

Becky smiles and wipes semen from her eye. 'What? Don't you like your little-sister-little-slut?' she jokes.

'Just don't Becks. Don't talk about it and make it real. We can't do this anymore. It's not safe. You could get thrown out of this place and I could loose my job or maybe even worse.'

'Robs...' she begins in a pleading tone.

'Go and clean yourself up,' he says, cutting her off.

Obediently, Becky rises from the bed and steps into the en suite bathroom. There'll be none of this luxury, Becky thinks, when I'm in the girl's dorm. During her tour of the finishing school, Becky noticed that all the girls shared ablutions. She makes the most of her private bathroom -whilst it lasts- and admires her come soaked face in the mirror whilst Robbie dresses hastily in the bedroom. Becky turns her face this way and that, watching as the light catches the drying semen and casts strange new iridescent patterns on her flesh.

'Clean yourself,' Robbie implores in a panicky tone as he steps into his trouser legs.

Becky obeys her big brother and fills the porcelain basin with warm water. Her pussy is still pleasantly sore and she feels a twinge as she bends over the sink.

Dressed, Robbie hurries into the bathroom and pecks Becky on the cheek as she dries herself with a towel.

'Going already?' she asks, disappointed.

'I need to go back to the bed and breakfast, move my stuff up here.'

'I thought you paid for tonight already? I could come with you. Lesson's don't start until tomorrow. We could spend the night. Celebrate some more.'

'No. I'm serious. It stops now.'

Becky pouts and rubs her hair with the towel. She protests, but Robbie silences her and leaves. He claims it is the last time, but she does not believe him. Partly because he says this every time and partly because he slipped his hand under her skirt as he kissed her goodbye.

12