Kincade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loverman
Loverman
9 Followers

Sam turned to chung and said, "Set a course for No Name island. We will ride it out there."

Chung then went off as he barked out orders in Chinese to the crew. Instantly, the men became a flurry of activity. Susie felt the Hornet haul over as the ship came about. Men were running here and there as they made the ship answer to their commands.

Sam said to Susie, "We are heading to Bongo Straits. If we hit it just right, we will have the wind at our back. Don't you worry. The Hornet is a sturdy old gal, and she has been through this before. "

Susie wasn't worried until Sam started talking about the ship as a woman. She had read somewhere that when men start talking about a ship as a woman, it usually means that those men are scared shitless.

The day proved to be just what Sam expected. The clouds came from out of the horizon and the winds picked up strongly. The seas grew more unruly, and it made navigation more difficult. As Sam predicted, the wind was at their back as they entered Bongo Straits. By now, the Hornet had a bone in her teeth, and she was making good time. It was late afternoon when they spotted No Name island. Susie could tell that Sam was relieved as the island appeared off their starboard bow. Susie had come up on deck to watch the men as they prepared to set the anchor. Sam and Chung were barking out orders to the crew, and the men were moving with practiced speed. The Hornet was sort of aimed directly at the lagoon. As they approached, The men scrambled about to drop the sails. The engine was ignited, and the Hornet came under power. As they entered the lagoon, the Hornet made a sort of a left turn as if it had swerved. The stern came around, and the Hornet came to a stop. The starboard anchor dropped with a splash. The engine was then reversed, and the Hornet moved backward and to the left. Then it moved forward again. The port anchor dropped, and the engine was stopped.

As Susie watched the maneuver, Sam came to her side.

He said, "it's called double hooking. It's a storm rig. The men will run a line off the stern and moor it to the shore. This way the ship will not break loose under the force of the waves."

Susie remarked, "I'm very impressed."

Sam said, "Welcome to No Name island. I'll have the rowboat in the water shortly, and we can go ashore. We will sleep in the shelter tonight while the crew will stay aboard."

That evening, the three sailors went ashore. What Sam called a shelter was in fact a World War II Quonset hut.

Sam remarked, "I bet you thought that we were going to be sleeping in a hut made of palm fronds."

Susie asked, "How in the world did you get it here?"

Sam replied, "Oh getting it here was easy. We just loaded it in to the cargo hold piece by piece and carried it here in the Hornet. It wasn't too bad. I bought everything at a war surplus sale. Once it was here, I hired a gang of guys to construct it. I am afraid that there isn't a lot of privacy, but we'll rig something up for you."

Susie asked, "Is there modern plumbing?"

Sam, "Well no. You will have to use the outhouse, but there is running water and electricity! "

Susie, "How did you manage that?"

Sam, "Well, the electricity is provided by a generator, and there is a well for fresh water. It's really not too bad once you get used to it."

The island was like most tropical islands. It was small, rugged, and rain forest covered most of the island. Sam's compound was located up the trail into a flat place overlooking the lagoon. It was a very pleasant place, if you didn't mind the fact that it was in the middle of nowhere, and there were no people.

Once inside, Chung set about setting up house keeping. He started the cook stove and began preparing dinner. Outside the storm was making its' self known. The wind came up forcefully, and It began to rain.

At dinner Sam said to Susie, "It's going to be a rough night. We will be safe in here.

Susie remarked ""Listen to that wind, it is really howling out there now."

The typhoon was full upon the island, and one could see the palm trees bending from the force of the wind. The rain was coming down hard, and The volcanic soil of the island was turning into mud. Brilliant flashes of lightning zipped through the night, and the crack of thunder was deafening.

Sam rigged up a sleeping area for Susie. He ran some rope across one corner of the hut and draped some blankets over the line as to give Susie some privacy.

Sam, "There, all the comforts of home."

Susie laughed, "Not quite, but it will do."

Throughout the storm Sam Chung and Susie remained in the shelter safe from the storm. It was close living, but the three managed well. All the time, Sam and Susie were becoming more interested in each other. Special looks passed between Sam and Susie. Conversations took on an unspoken meaning. The heat which passed between Sam and Susie became apparent.

The storm raged for three days and nights. The fourth day brought the sun as it rose in the east. It was a clear, warm, and pleasant tropical morning. Susie arose early, and she decided to take a walk. Finding a trail, She followed it into the interior of the island. Her spirits were high. Her thoughts were about Sam. She knew that it was just a matter of time now. She had made her mind up. When Sam came to her, she wouldn't reject him. Throughout those nights in the shelter, she thought of Sam as he lay just on the other side of the blanket partition. She wondered if he was thinking about her.

As she walked, Susie came upon a little stream containing a waterfall which dropped into a large pond. It was an enchanting place. The sun filtered down through the trees, as it caused sparkling highlights upon the water. The song of tropical birds could be heard as they fluttered throughout the trees. Brightly colored flowers were everywhere. She inhaled their fragrance, and she found their perfume to be intoxicating. She placed her hand into the water and found it warm and inviting. Without hesitation, Susie stripped off her clothes and stepped under the little waterfall. The water was exhilarating, and she was filled with joy. A pretty smile appeared upon her face when she saw Sam approaching.

Sam had come looking for her. Since she didn't seem to be down at the lagoon, Sam thought that she must have gone exploring. He guessed that she found the path which led into the forest. Sam stopped and looked. What he saw was a thing of beauty. Susie stood on a rock under the waterfall. Her long black hair was wet and shiny. Her nude body deflected the falling water into the air. As it flew into the air, the water droplets were caught by the sun light, and they turned into sparkling diamonds.

With a come here look on her face, Susie looked at Sam. Then she dove into the pond. After surfacing, she turned to Sam.

"Come on, what are you waiting for? You know that you have been wanting to fuck me for the last weak. Well, now is your chance big boy! "Susie said playfully.

Sam stripped off his clothes, and he walked to the edge of the pond. He stood there for a moment just taking in her beauty.

Susie said, Wow, you really are a big boy."

Sam's cock was fully erect now. As he watched her, he felt the rhythm in his balls. Sam dove into the pond and came up next to Susie. With urgency, he wrapped his arms around her as he began to tongue kiss her. While he kissed her, Susie wrapped her hand around his hard cock and began to squeeze. As she squeezed, Sam groaned with ecstasy. With his strength, Sam pulled Susie to the edge of the pond. He laid her down upon the ground. Still holding Sam's cock, Susie guided it into her pussy.

"It's all right. Do it! I want you to! "Susie begged.

They spent the entire morning making love. Their love making was hot and intense. When Sam couldn't perform any longer, Susie rolled him over onto his back and began sucking his big cock.

With his cock in her mouth Susie mumbled, "You beautiful man! Oh you cock! I am going to suck you dry! "

After their lust subsided, the two lovers lay upon the ground holding each other.

Sam spoke first, "We had better get back to the shelter. It's time we were on our way again. "

Susie cooed, "Just fuck me one more time before we go back."

So Sam did as Susie requested. He summoned up what strength he had left, and he pleasured her one more time.

On the way back to the shelter, Sam was quiet. Then also throughout lunch Sam seemed distant. Susie sensed that something was bothering Sam.

Susie asked, "What is the matter?"

Sam replied, "You should have told me."

Susie "Told you what?"

Sam, "You know. You should have told me that you were a virgin."

Susie, "Is that it?" You're feeling guilty?"

Sam, "I took advantage of you."

Susie, "Now you just wait a moment. Nobody took advantage of anybody. I wanted you to fuck me mister. Do you think that you have ruined me? Is that it? Well to begin, I'm over twenty one, and I have a mind of my own. Let me tell you something buddy. I never expected to live the life of the devoted wife. That crap is for white women. White women and their religious bull shit have never had any thing to do with me! Remember, I am half Chinese. In our beloved country, half of anything is as good as nothing. In our beloved country, a woman is treated like a whore if she isn't a virgin when she gets married. You listen to me right now. I couldn't give a flying shit about the whole thing. So, don't you go around feeling sorry for me. And don't you rune what we did. It was beautiful."

Susie was visibly angry.

Sam was surprised, "I didn't know that you felt that way."

Susie, "Well, yes I do! Now, you listen. I like you a lot Sam. You are a great guy, and I couldn't have given it to a better man. What ever happens from now on, We will always have that. Do we have an understanding?"

Sam nodded in agreement. There was an understanding between the two, and it made Sam feel much better.

Chung approached the table, "We should make some plans."

Sam, "You are right. What are your ideas?"

Chung, "You know that where we are going is an unfriendly place. We just can't walk right up to these guys and ask them to turn Lee over to us."

Sam, "You are not just fooling. My guess is that whoever has Lee are a bunch of bad asses. They know about Susie's sister too. They know that there is allot of money involved, and they are going to want their share."

Susie asked, "So, what are we going to do?"

Sam, "We are going to do the unexpected. I have been thinking it over, and I think that I have a plan."

Both Chung and Susie said in unison, "What?"

Sam began, "According to Susie's sister, they are holding Lee In a stronghold at the edge of the desert. They aren't going to expect anyone to come at them from out of the desert. That's probably why they built their stronghold where they did. That's their back door, and that's their weakness. Chung, you know this. There is an inlet to the north. It leads to a river."

At this time Chung interjected, "Ah shit! You don't mean Rocky Bottom and Hell's Gate do you?"

Susie asked, "What is Rocky bottom and Hell's Gate?"

Chung replied, "It is twelve ways of death. The bottom there is full of rocks which can rip the belly out of a ship in a heartbeat. Hell's Gate is a line of rocks which stick up like a row of teeth. It is located at the mouth of that river which he is talking about. He's crazy."

Susie asked again, "Why is he crazy Chung?"

Chung, "He thinks that he can navigate through the bay and the river without wrecking the Hornet."

Susie, "Why does he think that?"

Chung, "We went there to chart the bay and the river. He figured that it was a good place to run away from the gun boats which enforce the blockade on that part of the coast. The gun boats can't get through there without having their bottoms ripped out."

Susie, "Gun boats? Nobody told me anything about gun boats. "

Sam spoke, "I told you at the very start that this is going to be dangerous."

Susie asked, What is this all about? I mean, why are there gun boats?"

Sam, "You see, the communists don't allow free trade in their country. The people can't get things that they need or want. So, we help them get what they want. The government on the other hand takes a different view of things. It's just all politics."


Chung Said, "Why don't we just sail into the port there disguised as Chinese fishermen?"

Sam considered, "Well, maybe that's not a bad plan. It would be a lot easier than going through Rocky Bottom and Hell's Gate, and the trek through the desert would be hard."

Chung said, "The port there is well developed. We would be able to buy all the supplies which we will need."

Susie asked, "How do we disguise ourselves?"

Sam, "We put into one of the coastal fishing villages and buy some fishing nets. We just rig them around on the Hornet. Then, we play dress up, and we are fishermen."

Susie added, "I don't know about this kind of stuff, but I think that the simplest plan is the best one."

Both Chung and Sam agreed. The three adventurers then gathered up their belongings and returned to the Hornet. The mooring was taken in, and the anchors were raised and stowed. The Hornet came under power as it made way to the open sea. Once out of the lagoon, the hornet came under sail, and they were on their way.

Chapter 3 The Plan:

The Hornet put into the port of a small fishing village as they planned. There was the usual assortment of vessels set about the harbor. In villages like these, significant amounts of the people live on their boats in the harbor as they fish for their daily food. The Hornet navigated among the boats and fish nets as it made its' way to a mooring. Several days had passed since they took shelter at No Name island. The Hornet came into the harbor on a mild breeze late in the afternoon. The weather was hot and sticky, and the afternoon sun beat down upon the water making it appear glassy. The people were busy at their daily tasks, and the sounds of every day living could be heard everywhere. Harbors like these are actually the villages. That is to say, the people live and work on their boats, and they go ashore only for needed supplies.

Susie stood upon the deck taking in the sights, sounds, and aromas. This was her first look of main land China. This wasn't a picture out of a book. It was the real thing. Susie was thrilled to see the land of her father.

Sam came to her and said, "We will stay aboard tonight, and tomorrow we will go ashore for our supplies."

They went below and prepared for dinner. At dinner, they talked about the plan. They had decided to sneak into the port as a fishing boat. Then they would travel the river. It was time for Susie to contribute to the plan. Sam was strongly against letting her come on the voyage. To his way of thinking, it would be dangerous enough, and with having a woman along, it would be more difficult. Susie insisted. To insure her place in the rescue, she had held back the important information needed to make the assault on the stronghold. She had told them just enough to give them a general idea as to what they would be up against. Susie's step sister had drawn up detailed plans of the stronghold. Susie had received a package in the mail one day and that was when it all began. Her step sister Jade Wong was in trouble, and she was asking for Susie's help. The package also contained a detailed letter telling her to go to Hong Kong and find Sam Kincade. Now, here she was.

Sam asked, "Do you have a map of the stronghold?"

Susie began, "Yes, I have it in my head. Get a sheet of paper, and we will draw a sketch of the place"

So that's what they did. Sitting at the table in the little mess hall of the Hornet, Sam, Chung, and Susie began to make the final plan.

Susie started, "You already know where we are going. We are going to Tang Sue province on the southern coast. It's out in the middle of nowhere far away from civilization. There is a bay which serves as a harbor not unlike this one which we are moored in now. There is a river which goes inland. It is big enough for a ship like this to travel on. The river travels all the way up to the mountains, but we aren't going that far. Sam, you were right. They built this place on the edge of the desert. The river is the best way to get there. In fact, it is the only way to get supplies up there. The stronghold is about fifty miles inland from the river. There is a dirt road which leads to the stronghold. Being where it is, I don't think that there will be a lot of guards. "

Susie noticed that Sam and Chung were looking at each other in a curious way.

Susie asked, "O K what is it? Why are you guys looking like that?"

Sam answered, "There is only one reason why these guys would build a stronghold all the way out there."

Susie asked, "Why?"

Sam, "Did your sister mention anything about opium?"

Susie, "No, She just said that these guys were some real bad rough necks. The leader is someone named Zing Fu. So, now what next?"

Sam said, "Let's see the lay out of the place. If it is a poppy farm, we may be able to use that to our advantage."

Susie began again, "There are four buildings. One looks like a barn. One looks like a bunk house, and one is a private residence. The last one is a big square building. She said that the man who gave Jade the message wasn't sure what it was used for."


Chung asked, "What man?"

Susie replied, "Jade said that Lee was able to bribe one of the guards. He was able to smuggle a message out, and the message made its' way to Jade. The man was just a messenger. Lee said that he is being held captive in a room in the residence."

Sam said, "The big square building must be where they process the opium. We will not be concerned with that. All we have to do is to get into the residence and snatch Lee."

Chung asked, "how are you going to do that?"

Sam, "There will be at least one truck. They need something to transport the opium to the river for export. We will hide and wait for the truck. When it comes, we grab it, and we have our ride to the farm. We sneak in and snatch Lee and make a break for it."

That was the plan. The three participants agreed that it was their only chance.

Once the planning and dinner was over Sam and Susie went up onto the main deck to enjoy the evening. The night was warm and fragrant. Susie was aware of the gentle sway of the Hornet as she road on her anchor. The harbor was dotted by lantern lights provided by the numerous sampans which were moored in the harbor. The Lanterns flickered like so many fireflies in the dark.

Susie said, "It's beautiful here. Look at all those people just living and working on those little boats. It's all so very alive. Oh look over there. Do you see the rowboat? Isn't that Mister Low? Where is he going?"

Sam replied, "Well he is going to visit a relative."

Susie, "Now, hold on there. You don't expect me to believe that do you?"

Sam said with a smile upon his lips, "He's going to get some feminine comfort. Do you see that sampan over there?"

Susie asked, "Which one?"

Sam pointed, "The one with the red lantern on the bow."

Susie looked out onto the harbor to see several sampans with red lanterns on their bows, "But their are a lot of them."

Sam explained, "In a poor place like this, the families often put their daughters out for a source of income. This is just the way it is around here. It's not like back in the states. If these people don't make enough money, they go hungry. It's not a sin here. It's just a fact of life in villages like this."

Susie said, "So, he's going to visit a whore."

Sam replied, "If I know Chung, he'll visit at least two of them before the night is over."

It was true. Chung was on his way to visit a whore. However, Unlike most men, Chung always avoided the very young ones. He was particular in that way. He always asked the father for proof of age. She had to be at least eighteen years old before he would consent to the bargain.

Loverman
Loverman
9 Followers