Kincade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loverman
Loverman
9 Followers

Chung rowed from one sampan to another inspecting the merchandise until he found what he was looking for. He liked to have two women at a time. On this night, he was especially lucky. He happened upon a large sampan. Two china dolls were lounging on the stern. They were identical twins. They were extremely pretty and feminine. As they stood they beckoned to Chung. He noticed that each one was taller than usual, but their height just made them more appealing to Chung. Chung tied his rowboat up along side the sampan as he began negotiations with a man who greeted him. The boats moved together under the influence of the waves. The two women came closer to the rail of the sampan giving Chung a better view. One was dressed in a red kimono with black dragons at the breasts, and the other wore a green kimono with pretty yellow flowers throughout. Chung could see that the kimonos were all they were wearing. Each woman opened their kimonos to reveal their large tits. They threw their kimonos off their shoulders and held them together at the waist with their hands. They stood almost topless. Chung was sold, but he was forced to bargain with the old man who appeared to be their father as custom dictated.

The two women spoke in Chinese as they smiled alluringly at Chung, "Uuu he is a big one. You are good looking big man. We will give you a very special time. You come with us now."

The woman wearing the green kimono gestured with her hand. She put her hand between her legs, and she began to make cooing sounds as if she was already coming.

The bargain struck, Chung boarded the sampan for a night of pleasure. The women took hold of Chung's arms and led him down into the cabin of the sampan. The cabin was arranged like a bedroom. A plump old woman fussed about the cabin making every thing ready, and she then gave Chung a cup of plum brandy to drink as she quickly left the cabin. The sampan's cabin was decorated ornately. A big bed with black silk sheets occupied the center of the cabin. Chung stood at the foot of the bed facing the two women. In the distance, a wind chime played its' music in the breeze. The women went quickly about undressing Chung. As he stood there, the women praised him. Chung was a magnificent looking man. He wore his dark brown hair long, and it framed his Oriental countenance nicely. His soft brown eyes danced with delight. Chung was an appealing man in his physicality. His huge body revealed his strength. Years of rigorous training in the martial arts made his muscles large and resilient. A broad smile appeared upon Chung's face as one of the women began to stroke his cock. Chung looks closely. The two women were identical twins. It was sort of like looking into a mirror. Their smoldering experienced, and black eyes made Chung feel welcome. Their long raven hair was decorated with pearl like combs. Each woman possessed a voluptuous body. Their large tits were accented by their nipples which appeared to be tinted with rouge. Their sensual lips were highlighted by a bright red lip gloss. Their waists were thin, and their hips were broad. All in all they were very curvy and beautiful in an Oriental way.

As they stood in front of Chung, he reached down with his hands and caressed their pussies. He rubbed his palms against their perfectly trimmed triangular bushes while he massaged their pussy lips with his fingers. Simultaneously he inserted his forefingers into their openings. His eyes closed to savor the dream. While he finger fucked each sister, he inhaled deeply of their perfume. The sweet aroma made him light headed. Chung began to float upon a cloud of lust as the two sisters cooed complements into his ears. His huge cock throbbed as his heart pounded like a big bass drum. With a woman in each hand, Chung gave himself over to the lust which was enveloping him now. The sisters began running their fingers through his hair as they kissed him upon his cheeks. One sister held his cock in her hand, and the other sister began to rub his balls while they stroked his hair and kissed his cheeks. This was more than Chung could bear. His knees became weak, and he floated backward upon the bed. The two pretty women floated with him. All three fell upon the bed. Chung felt his entire body go limp as the two sisters went to work upon him. They moved Chung into the center of the bed. The woman who was holding Chung's cock in her hand immediately began sucking. The other sister mounted Chung's mouth. She began to press her pussy onto Chung's mouth. Speaking in Chinese, she ordered Chung to eat her pussy. Chung wrapped his big arms around the sister who was now pounding her pussy into his mouth. At the same time, the other sister had moved in to position. She kneeled upon her knees between Chung's legs as she made love to Chung's cock and balls. She held Chung's long thick hard cock in her hands as she licked it from tip to balls. She moaned loudly as she took the tip of Chung's cock into her mouth. Next, she went to Chung's balls. With her mouth, she took all of Chung's balls. She used her tongue to manipulate them. At this time, Chung entered a world of ecstasy. Unexpectedly, the sisters switched positions. Top to bottom and bottom to top, the two women moved with practiced ability. Chung would come to realize that this was a trick that the sisters had perfected to the satisfaction of their customers. To Chung, the sensation was outstanding. He moaned vigorously as the sensations rushed to his head. They exploded there.

Chung was reduced to a significant peace of man meat as the two sisters had their way with him. They tossed Chung around. They commanded him. Performing for them, Chung was directed to do their bidding.

The two women leaped off the bed, and they stood at the foot of the bed as they began taunting Chung.

Again speaking in Chinese, one sister said, "You fuck me now!"

The other sister said, "No! You fuck me first!"

Chung realized that they were teasing him. Each woman stood at the foot of the bed as they smiled broadly at him. Chung realized that they were having fun with him. To Chung, it looked like he was seeing double. It was a mind boggling experience. He realized that he was helplessly confused. Knowing this, Chung began to laugh vigorously. The joke having hit its' target, the two women joined Chung upon the bed again.

This time, the three began to engage in some serious touching. Next, Chung stood at the foot of the bed as the sisters presented their pussies to him in a doggy style. As they sat on their hands and knees, the sisters allowed Chung to travel from one woman to another. He would pump his cock into one sister for a time, and then he would move to the next sister. Then, the sisters turned over upon their backs. Chung began fucking them in that position. Again, he traveled from one sister to another. All the while, the women kept up a sexy chatter. They praised Chung. They praised his huge cock. They pleaded to be fucked harder and faster. They begged for more.

The hours went by in that way. Chung was getting the fucking of his life. The two women really liked Chung. They promised him a special, and they were giving him just that. Being double teamed like this, Chung's strength started to wane. It seemed that the sisters had decided that they were going to fuck this big man into submission.

They said to him, "Come on you have more. You give it to us."

Chung felt that his manhood was at stake. However, the joke was on Chung once again. The two women knew that no one man could keep up with them, and they just kept passing Chung back and forth until he was exhausted. Finally, Chung dropped to one knee while holding onto the bed.

He waved his hand through the air and said in Chinese, "Thank you for this most wonderful experience. I must leave you now. I want you to know that you are the most beautiful women I have ever been with."

The two women were extremely pleased with their performance. As Chung left the sampan, He felt that a good time had been had by all.

Chapter 4 The Rescue:

Two days later, the Hornet left the fishing village. She made way at dawn as she headed out to sea. Her main deck was cluttered with fishing nets making her look like a fishing boat. It had taken a day or so for Sam and Chung to buy the needed supplies. They had done a good job of disguising the Hornet. They had to do a good job because where they were going wasn't going to be a picnic. Where they were going was a well guarded section of mainland China's coast. They were headed south into gun boat country. These guys as Sam knew had a habit of shooting first and then asking questions later. Sam and Chung had been there on numerous occasions, and they had become experts at navigating these waters. They had used the fishing boat disguise before, and they had good success with it. This was one of the reasons why Sam chose a junk for his business. Since one junk looks pretty much like another one, it makes it easier to go places without being noticed. The only different thing about the Hornet was the stinger in her tail. Sam and Susie stood upon the main deck of the Hornet. The day was sunny, and the wind was good for sailing. The Hornet was rolling under the influence of a heavy sea.

Susie said to Sam, "You look ridiculous in that outfit."

Sam replied, "I do feel ridiculous."

It wasn't much of a difficulty for Chung to dress up like a Chinese peasant fisherman, but Sam did look strange considering his Caucasian features. In fact, they all looked like fishermen in their costumes. The ploy was this. If they encountered a gun boat, they were to stand upon the main deck and smile broadly while waving at the gun boat as it went sailing by to take a look. Sam sincerely hoped that it wouldn't be necessary, but he wasn't taking any chances.

In the mess hall, Sam studied the map.

"Look here." Sam said to Susie.

Susie was intent upon knowing what Sam was looking at.

Sam indicated upon the map by pointing with his index finger, "We are headed south. The Hornet is here. We are taking a wide course around Rocky Bottom. We'll be out of sight of the coast. We shouldn't have any trouble way out here. The trouble starts when we get close to the coast about here."

Susie looked closely at the point upon the map where Sam was pointing.

Susie asked, "Isn't that where we're going?"

Sam nodded and explained, "Look at the coast here. All up and down the coast are these bays and inlets. Most of these inlets lead to a river which starts far inland in those mountains there. See here. There is the desert I mentioned. It is what they call a rain shadow desert. On the inland side of the mountains, it rains. The wind carries the rain clouds to the inland slopes of the mountains. Then, the wind is compressed as it rises up and travels over the mountains. As the wind comes down on the seaward side of the mountains, it compresses and becomes extremely dry and hot. This is what causes the desert. The desert is one of the reasons why the people who live there have turned to the sea for a living. That's one of the reasons why you will see a lot of fishing boats in this region. And this is the reason why we are disguised like a fishing boat."

Susie nodded as she asked, "Which one of those rivers is the one we want?"

Sam resumed as he pointed at the map, "That one. It makes its' way almost to their front door."

The Hornet sailed a wide loop away from the coast. This was by design. Sam and Chung had set the course so that the Hornet would enter hostile waters at sunset. From that position, they could sail straight into the bay under the cover of night. From there, it was a straight shot into the river. They would sail up the river to a mooring for the Hornet.

And that's just what they did. They slipped through the bay and the harbor under the cover of night without being discovered. As far as anyone knew, they were just some fishermen on their way home. The river was difficult to navigate in the dark, but they were excellent sailors. Aided by a favorable moon, Sam and Chung threaded their way up the river until they were forced to strike the sails and go to the engine. Using the engine, navigation was more manageable. In the bay, in the harbor, and in the mouth of the river, The Hornet had to navigate around and through vessels of various sizes. Here at this part of the river traffic was minimal. This told them that they were getting close to their destination. As they traveled up the river, the port village gave way to open countryside. The more they traveled up the river, the more desolate the countryside became. They had traveled deep into the countryside now, and Sam could understand the reason why these guys built their stronghold here. It was like the old west out here except that these gun slinging bad guys were Chinese.

Sam found a good spot on the river about one mile down river from their destination. It was a perfect place to hide the Hornet. As luck would have it, the river made a sort of a bend creating a cove. Sam backed the Hornet into the cove and ordered the crew to set a fore and aft mooring. With her bow pointed toward the main channel of the river, the Hornet was positioned for a quick get away. The trouble was that they were parked on the wrong side of the river. This meant that they had to row the boat further to reach their destination. Also, it meant that they would be sitting ducks as they crossed the river on the way back. Other than that, the Hornet was in perfect position and out of sight.

Sam and Chung changed out of their fisherman clothes and got into their combat camouflage. Susie got into some warm outdoor clothes since her job was to stay with the rowboat until Sam and Chung came back with her stepfather. She wanted to go all the way to the stronghold with them, but Sam finally convinced her that it was too dangerous.

The three armed themselves. Sam gave Susie a double barrel twelve gage shotgun and plenty of ammunition. Chung was already a weapon having turned himself into a martial arts master. However, he carried an M-1 carbine as well as a commando knife. Across each shoulder was hung a bandoleer of ammunition. Sam carried his old and trusty Thompson submachine gun which he used when he was in China fighting for the Flying Tigers. He also strapped an army Colt forty five to his hip just for the feel of it.

The three set off in the rowboat. Chung rowed while Susie sat in the stern. Sam sat in the prow his Tommy gun at the ready. The first rays of light appeared in the east. The morning was brisk, and the air smelled clear and fresh. The bow of the rowboat slapped against the current of the river as Chung pulled hard at the oars. Ahead Sam spotted a dock. Since it was early in the morning, Sam wasn't expecting anyone to be around. Moreover, the element of surprise was on their side. As far as these guys were concerned, Sam thought that they had to be thinking that anyone who came up here had to be absolutely crazy. Then, Sam thought to him self that perhaps they really were absolutely crazy doing this.

Lee Wong had more or less had saved Sam's life when Sam got shot down while on a mission for the Flying Tigers. Lee hid Sam from the enemy, and he had helped Sam to return to his unit. Without Lee's help, Sam would had most likely been captured and killed by the enemy. It was a debt of honor. Sam was obliged to return the favor. Like the way that Sam and Chung had a bond, Sam and Lee had a bond as well. This was the way in China. A man honored his debts, or he lost face among his fellows. Sam was here to save Lee's life, and Sam would do just that or die trying.

Sam pointed to a place on the bank of the river just down river from the dock. There they came ashore.

Sam gave Susie her directions, "You stay with the boat. If anyone comes, you open up with that double barrel. Don't hesitate. These guys are bad business. You make your way back to the Hornet. Then you get the hell out of here. I have left orders with the crew. They will take you back to Hong Kong."

Susie interrupted, "Wait a minute. What about you and Chung?"

Sam replied, "You listen to me. If we aren't back here by tonight, you get the hell out of here."

Susie knew what Sam meant. She knew that if they weren't back by night fall, they weren't coming back at all.

They pulled the rowboat onto a sandy bank and hid it as well as they could. Susie stood guard with her shotgun as Sam and Chung set off to find a ride to the stronghold. They stealthily made their way to the dock which they spotted on their way up the river. While hiding in the bushes, Sam appraised the situation. It wasn't much. The little landing consisted of a dock and a big shack. There were a few fifty five gallon drums placed together along the shack, and there was what looked like an outhouse. There was a dirt road which led into the countryside. Other than that, there wasn't anything to see. It was Scrubland.

Sam wondered if there was anyone in the shack and if there was a guard. There was only one way to find out. It was just after dawn, and anyone in the shack would most likely be asleep.

Sam said to Chung, "Let's find out if anyone is home."

Seeing no need for stealth, they just walked up to the front door of the shack with guns in full view. Chung slung his M-1 onto his shoulder, and Sam holding it by the grip let his Tommy gun hang at his side. The two men stood outside the front door and knocked. The door opened slowly to reveal a drowsy man wearing nothing but his under pants.

Speaking in Chinese, the man said, "You are ... ah."

The man never finished what he was going to say. With his huge hand, Chung grabbed the man by his right arm and using a cross draw grip he pulled his commando knife and placed it to the man's throat. The man's eyes popped with fright. Pushing the man back into the shack, Chung and Sam entered. Sitting the man back onto his bunk, Chung began to question the man. While Chung interrogated the man in Chinese, Sam searched the shack for anything which may be useful.

Chung said to Sam, "He knows nothing. All he knows is someone will come and relieve him."

Sam asked, "Ask him when."

Chung replied, "He says that someone is supposed to show up sometime this morning soon."

Sam's search of the shack turned up nothing but an old rifle and a couple of opium pipes. It was apparent that the man was just a lowly lackey not worth their effort. They tied the man up and laid him upon his bunk as they waited for his relief. They made themselves comfortable inside the shack as they waited.

After about an hour and hearing the sound of a truck, both Sam and Chung spring into action. Coming down the dirt road was an old two and a half ton truck. It looked like it was worse for the wear. Its' canvas top which covered its' loading bed was sun bleached and ripped in several places. During the war, these trucks were used for everything from carrying supplies to carrying troops. Like so much of the stuff these days, it probably was purchased as war surplus goods. Sam peered out of the door of the shack to see. He could see two men in the truck wearing work clothes. The truck pulled up in front of the shack and the men got out. Sam and Chung lay in wait for them. Chung stood to one side of the door of the shack, and Sam stood to the other side. As the door of the shack opened, Sam and Chung pounced upon the men. To the first man who stepped into the shack, Chung delivered with his right hand a vicious blow to the back of the man's head. With one punch of Chung's powerful arm, the man just crumbled onto the floor. The second man realizing what was happening turned to run. Before the man could move, Sam grabbed him by his collar and pointed his Tommy gun at the man's backbone. This was enough to freeze the man in his tracks. Sam then walked the man over to the bunk where their first victim was tied up. Sam sat the man onto the bunk. With his left hand, he grabbed the man's hair at the back of his head. With a rough tug on the man's hair to tilt his head backward, Sam Pushed the muzzle of the Tommy gun directly into the man's mouth with a shove. The man turned white with fear as his eyes popped wide open.

Loverman
Loverman
9 Followers