Kinda-Sorta-Maybe Nerd-Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kendra just looked at me thoughtfully while the wheels were turning in my brain. "Intellectually, I think I knew all of this," I told her. "I just never really thought about long-term implications. I'm really not surprised by how Amanda sees the relationship, but I believed that I could change her mind." And maybe I still can.

"Well, I know the perfect way to take your mind off of it. Come on, Marcus told me he'd meet me at the courts. I've got a different way for you to work up a sweat."

So I dragged myself out to a pickup game of basketball. I found I was pretty rusty, but by the end of the day I was clawing and digging to get my team to victory. Marcus was a dominating presence in the paint and I managed to find my three-point shot once again. And when I found myself guarding Kendra, she proved her Varsity skills had not gone to waste. There was something about watching her play not two inches away from me, sweating heavily with her hair slicked back into a ponytail, tight sports bra and even tighter shorts that really had my head going. She suffered little in a beauty comparison with Amanda. Kendra was less of a gorgeous princess, and more of a clean girl-next-door beauty. Why had I never paid any attention to this wonderful woman right under my nose?

***

Over the next couple of months I started to reconnect with my friends. Basketball, studying, lunches, whatever. We would hang out just cracking jokes and playing Jenga. Marcus got over Amanda pretty quickly and started romancing a sweet Chinese girl. Once he came to ME for girl advice, at which I reminded him of my thoroughly unsuccessful track record at romance.

Meanwhile, I kept up my booty call sessions with Amanda, just less often. The sex was as fantastic and physically satisfying as ever. One night we actually broke her chair from an overly zealous session. But I found myself less and less emotionally attached to her. I was accepting my role as her beck-and-call, mostly out of an unwillingness to expend effort to change the status quo. No longer did I come every night. But whenever she called, I packed up my things and left.

I had also begun to notice the look in Kendra's eye whenever I would leave my friends to go attend to Amanda. Thankfully we had built our relationship back to a two-way friendship. But I couldn't help but believe she was a little hurt and jealous of how easily I would drop them to go visit the Prom Queen.

Maybe it was time to ask the hard questions, and stop trying to just float by and hope everything would turn out alright. Maybe I would lose Amanda. Maybe I would have to give up my dream girl. But either I would finally BE with the angel I had always desired, or I would finally let go of my boyhood fantasies.

So one Tuesday night, uninvited, I walked the very familiar route to the Sorority House. I was a well-known face and no one asked any questions when I made my way inside. A few sisters even said "hi" and made coy remarks as I passed. I had to talk to Amanda, sort things out. It was time to get some answers as to what she really wanted, long-term, out of our "arrangement."

I knocked on the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's me."

"Hey, Jay-baby! Come on in!"

I slipped in and closed the door behind me, then turned around to see Amanda's smiling face. She was completely naked, a thought that never failed to induce an instant boner. Her soft back had a thin sheen of sweat to it, and with her torso half rotated to face me; I could see the round shape of the side of a naked breast.

But then my rod lost all hardness, my face losing all color when I noticed that she was in some guy's lap. She was straddled over some strong, blonde surfer- type, his dick still buried inside of her. He looked back and forth between Amanda and I, but Amanda just looked at me, her eyes aglow. "Jason, baby! Come and join in! Mmm, I've never been fucked in both holes at once, and I got a bottle of lube just waiting for you!"

Amanda leaned forwards, feeding her ripe melons to Mr. Surfer-boy while simultaneously spreading her ass-cheeks and revealing a puckered asshole to my gaze.

Fantastic body or not. Prospect of fucking her up the ass or not. Lack of a romantic relationship or not. My heart was broken. I couldn't even manage to get a twitch out of my penis. The thought of her ever cheating on me never occurred. Hell, was it even really cheating if we were never together?

I fled the room, slamming the door on the way. Girls dodged as I ran through the hallway, fighting back tears. Three turns later I found that I had stopped running, my head against a doorway and I couldn't stop the flow of tears running down my face. Sobbing, I sank to the floor in the empty hallway, not understanding where this pain came from.

The door my head rested against popped open and for a moment I felt a wave of embarrassment flood through me as I automatically tried to work up an apology and an explanation of why I was at this stranger's door.

"Jason?"

That voice. "Kendra?" Some subconscious part of me must have directed my flight from Amanda's to her door.

She reached down and half hauled me into her room and onto her bed. Once I realized I was with a trusted friend, my embarrassment left me and the depression returned. And then I was crying again, even as Kendra held me in her arms. She didn't say a word, just held me in her lap and let me fight my own way to sanity.

God I felt stupid at losing my composure and crying like a baby. But then Kendra was just letting me work it out myself, and when I finally got myself under control, there were no accusations or teasings at the tip of her tongue. Only a look of concern for me. Here was a girl who actually cared about me.

So I told her everything. I told her about the thoughts going through my head. I told her about how I wanted things settled with Amanda one way or another. And things were pretty much settled, although not exactly how I had been anticipating.

Kendra, mercifully, just listened. She asked intelligent questions here and there when my narrative started to slip away from me, but for the most part she was the perfect sounding board. I felt my anger and sorrow melting away from me, and by the time I was done I felt so incredibly exhausted. But it was a good kind of exhaustion; I had let out my emotions so they could not come back and haunt me.

I looked up into her eyes, to see moisture shimmering in their depths. And when a tear rolled down her cheek I felt such gratitude towards her. This was only the second time I had ever seen Kendra cry, and once again it was directly because of me. She had willingly opened herself up to the pain and anguish I was feeling, sharing the burden of my emotions with me, for me. I stared deep into those pretty eyes, and then I leaned forwards to press my lips to hers.

Just like the first time I had ever kissed her, the contact was electric, a lightning-bolt shooting through my head and crackling with energy. Her eyes flew wide open in surprise at my kiss, the sympathy she felt for me being suddenly replaced by something else. But then her eyes were closing and she was kissing me back with all the intensity of that very first kiss, moaning into our joined mouths.

Her body just melted against me and I let my tongue dip down into her mouth. Here was the caring woman I had always longed for. The perfect girl for me was right under my nose all along.

And then I realized a more impartial way of looking at our situation. Boy sleeps with girl. Boy breaks up with girl. Boy goes to beautiful best friend and seduces her on the rebound. This wasn't right.

I pulled back suddenly, so suddenly Kendra nearly fell forwards in trying to maintain our lip lock. Her eyes flew open, wide with shock as I started to apologize and babble nearly incoherently.

I finally managed to spit out, "Uh, uh. Oh, hell. Kendra, I am so sorry. This isn't right. I'm not right in my head, and I'm taking advantage of you."

I started to collect myself together and slid off the bed, determinedly heading for the door. Running away seemed very much the easiest solution right now.

"Jason, don't go."

I stopped in my tracks, half turning around. Kendra crept off the bed with the grace of a panther, sliding up to me quickly and quietly. It was only now that I noticed she was wearing a loose pair of pajama pants and a baby T-shirt, apparently ready for bed before I showed up at her door. Her full tits were pushing at the sheer fabric of her top, nipples clearly poking through. And then her hand was on my jaw and she was pulling my face to hers, planting a juicy kiss on me that sent new lightning bolts down my spine as I stiffened in her arms.

When she finally pulled back, she gave me a satisfied look, and then looked me directly in the eyes. She had never been more beautiful than that moment. Her eyes were so soft. Her face so pure and exotically intoxicating. "Go home. Get a good night's sleep. When you've sorted things out in your head, come back here. I'll be waiting for you."

***

The hallway was quiet when I knocked on the door. On the second knock it opened up, the door swinging wide with the force of my knock. All of the lights in the room were off, the only illumination coming from the moonlight pouring in through the side window, casting everything in a soft blue/white glow. I slipped inside, and the sight before me took my breath away. Kendra, in all her exotic beauty, lay naked save for a pair of high cut panties that showed off her amazing physique. Wonderfully toned musculature in her limbs and a washboard stomach all pointed inwards towards perfectly firm breasts, solid B-cups. Her silky, jet black hair hung off of one shoulder where she reclined on the bed, a whispered invitation on her lips.

The door closed behind me, but I kept my eyes focused forwards on this gorgeous creature. My feet shuffled forwards towards the bed as Kendra crawled to the edge to meet me, kneeling on the mattress and already tugging my pants off. She looked up into my eyes, the warm glow in them softening her sharp features as she whispered in that same breathy tone, "Jason I have always loved you. And now I can finally show you."

And then Kendra's head descended downwards over my rigid meat pole, and my breath was once again sucked out of me through the pleasure coursing up my dick. And then the rest of my body went rigid as I felt my shirt being tugged upwards by someone behind me. I nearly spun in surprise but Kendra held fast to my hips to prevent me from escaping the paradise inside of her mouth.

Amanda grinned at me, similarly naked save for a pair of lace panties. When she got my shirt off I felt the velvety softness of her breasts against my back. I started to say something, but she pressed her fingers to my lips, smiling widely. "You're cute." Then she leaned in to kiss me with a passion that filled my head with joy.

With Kendra sucking me expertly, her hand pumping my length and trying to coax my seed out, and Amanda's tongue down my throat with her hand squeezing and caressing my balls, I didn't last very long. Soon I felt the tightness in my balls, and then I was blowing my load down Kendra's throat.

She swallowed to the last shot, then opened her mouth to show the pool of my cum she had still in there. Amanda let go of me and dipped her tongue into Kendra's mouth for a moment, pressing her into a searing kiss before backing up and very obviously swallowing that last load of my cum.

I was already hard once again, and Amanda was stretching Kendra's limber body back across the bed, pulling her arms back and tying Kendra's hands to the posts of the headboard with some handkerchiefs and removing Kendra's panties. Kendra merely spread her legs wide open, and I could see her shaved bare pussy already had a layer of girl-juice covering the mound. I stood at the foot of the bed while Amanda tugged me by my member forwards. Kendra panted for me, begging me to make her a woman.

So leaning in, I eased my hips forward and began to slip my dick into Kendra's waiting pussy. She moaned with extreme arousal as she felt herself being split by her first man, and when I finally bottomed out she was already in the throes of her first orgasm. I kissed Kendra tenderly while Amanda feasted on one of Kendra's breasts while masturbating herself furiously. But then when I switched my mouth to Kendra's other breast Amanda hauled herself up, ripped her panties from her body, and planted her wet cunt on Kendra's face.

Amanda was swearing and moaning while Kendra ate her out. Meanwhile my attention had drifted to Amanda's shiny backside poking back at me. The thought of fucking Amanda up the ass again drove me into a frenzy of lust, and I was pounding away at Kendra's pussy like a crazed beast. Amanda came with a gush and toppled off of Kendra, leaving Kendra's face absolutely covered in female honey. I leaned down to kiss Kendra tenderly, licking a bit at Amanda's sweet nectar on her face as she pulled my body tightly against her. And when Kendra cried out her climax I felt myself following her, filling my best friend with my love juices even as I whispered that I loved her so dearly into Kendra's ear.

I finally pulled out of Kendra's sopping wet pussy, but then Amanda roughly shoved Kendra's limp body to the side and off the bed, collapsing in a heap on the floor. And then Amanda turned around, down on all fours with her perfect ass staring back at me. She crooked a finger to beckon me to her, and I felt myself automatically moving towards her. My dick was already fully recovered and I aimed in at Amanda's waiting asshole.

Then Kendra was sitting up, still on the floor with tears in her eyes. Her first act of sex, making love to me and she had been cast off to the side like so much junk. She reached out to me, and I started to reach back for her. But then Amanda was pulling me towards her, and I found I couldn't resist the lure of fucking Amanda's ass. It was too perfect, to rare and wonderful a treasure for me to pass up. It was everything I had always wanted, and I couldn't turn it down for anything, or anyone.

But then Kendra was tugging at my arm, trying to both pull me to her and pull herself up off the ground. And this time I was fighting Amanda's tractor beam on me. And I lifted Kendra up in my powerful arms, holding her body to me once she had settled on the bed, her body wrapped around me. And I leaned in to Amanda once again, grabbing a hold of her ass and positioning myself for the plunge into ecstasy.

Then, like a marionette with its strings cut, I flopped to my side, unable to move, denied the prize I so greatly desired. My eyes were wide open, and I couldn't even close them. My limbs were dead weights that I could barely feel. Amanda was furious, and ranted at me in a language I couldn't understand. She picked up my limp wrist, and finally announced "You belong to me! You will do what I say and what I desire!"

Sure enough, there was a barcode tattooed to my wrist, with Amanda's name stenciled in above it. Kendra was horrified, and was quickly rubbing at the tattoo as if to smear it off and crying in frustration at her lack of success.

And then I woke up.

***

I didn't go near the Sorority House for the rest of the week. My life consisted of three things: School, playing video games with Marcus, and thinking about the girls. Amanda called me a couple of times, but I apologized and said I was too busy to come over.

The dream (nightmare?) I'd had was vividly fresh in my mind. I couldn't shake the images of making love to Kendra, Amanda's perfect ass, nor the helpless position I was in when Amanda had cut my strings. From the beginning of our relationship, she was playing me like a puppet. And I had just been giving her more strings to manipulate me with.

It wasn't Amanda's fault. She wasn't an evil girl by any means. I had just been naïve and irrational enough to willingly put myself in that position. She was a beautiful girl, accustomed to the control and power that her beauty afforded her. I could blame her for her powers over me no more than I could blame a rose for its thorns pricking my finger if I wasn't careful.

Kendra on the other hand had been ever loyal to me, even when I had treated her poorly, only coming to her when I needed to or at my own convenience. She had shown the signs of affection for me as soon as she had grown over her "boys equal cooties" phase. When she asked me out for Senior Prom I had broken her heart. But always, and even now, she waited patiently for me to stop being such a blockheaded idiot and see her for the woman she had become. The signs were there in High School. The signs were there when she wanted to "practice kissing" and on other occasions. I was just too dense to notice. I had convinced myself they were nothing more than good friendship.

It was a Saturday night. I was all alone at home. Marcus was out with his cute Chinese girlfriend. I stared vacantly at the television and finally something in my mind snapped. Enough of this sullen introspection. Just call her and find out how she really feels about you. I picked up the phone, and dialed her number.

Kendra picked up on the first ring. "Hello?"

"It's me. I guess you're home."

"Yeah, stuck at home without a date on a Saturday night."

"Hey Kendra?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you go out with me?"

"Love to. Now get your butt over here. I've been waiting for four days."

***

I was dressed casually, and she was too. No pressure, no need to impress or pick the perfect outfit. No need for an expensive dinner for expensive dinner's sake. We got some pizza and sodas and sat on a park bench watching other people walk by. There was nothing very different about this night from any other night I had just hung out with my friend. Except that Kendra was holding my hand the whole time. And every now and then we would look at each other and smile without meaning to. She was the perfect "Girl Next Door" that I had always liked being around and never saw how much of a beautiful girl she was. But I could see clearly now.

Every time I looked over her eyes would light up with delight, but then we'd return to our scathing critiques of every person and car that went by, talking about nothing, and not needing to talk about anything either. The conversation came easily, but eventually the food was gone and we walked down to the local video store.

We got two DVDs, one a Hong Kong action-flick and the other an archaeological mystery-adventure. No need for date-worthy romantic comedies. Kendra had not completely gone over to the "girly" side. We cuddled on her bed watching the movies until late at night, just comfortably enjoying each other's presence and wallowing in the mindless entertainment.

It was after midnight when the last movie finished. She turned off the television, plunging us into momentary darkness. All of the lights in the room were off, the only illumination coming from the moonlight pouring in through the side window, casting everything in a soft blue/white glow.

Kendra leaned over to me, the soft light casting enticing shadows around her face before her lips pressed against mine. I closed my eyes as I leaned into her kiss. She pressed against my chest until I lay flat on my back, my head resting comfortably against the pillows. Then sitting up, she casually undressed before my hungry eyes and lay down next to me.

Kendra, in all her exotic beauty, laid naked save for a pair of demure panties that showed off her amazing physique. Wonderfully toned musculature in her limbs and a washboard stomach all pointed inwards towards perfectly firm breasts, solid B-cups. Her whole body was almost exactly as I had pictured in my dream. Her silky, jet black hair hung off of one shoulder where she reclined on the bed, whispered words on her lips.