Kinda-Sorta-Maybe Nerd-Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Actually, she looked a little self-conscious and nervous. Her eyes quivered as she asked me, "Do you like what you see?"

"Oh, yes," I breathed out. "I have seen some of the most gorgeous creatures on this planet. But right now you are more beautiful than any of them."

She managed a little smile, and then leaned in to kiss me again. I longed to feel her bare skin against me and pulled my clothes off hurriedly, stripping down to my boxers. Before I could get any farther she tackled me once again, pressing her tits into my chest, locking her lips with mine in a ferocious kiss.

When we broke again for air she had knelt on the mattress next to me and started to tug my boxers off. "Dammit, we should have done this a long time ago!"

I couldn't agree more. But I would settle for finally doing it now. I kicked the offending fabric off from my feet and then Kendra's head descended downwards over my rigid meat pole, and my breath was once again sucked out of me through the pleasure coursing up my dick.

Something banged outside in the hallway, and for a moment I started, half- expecting to see Amanda in the room with us as well. But the two of us were all alone, the only sounds now coming from Kendra slurping happily at my dick. She was pretty good.

"God that's good. Have you done this before?"

"Nope, but Kelsey had me practice on a carrot."

"What else do these Sororities teach you?"

"Oh, you'll find out soon enough." And then her lips were once again wrapped around the head of my twitching rod, her fist pumping the shaft in sync with her tongue's licks around the crown. All of the hype and excitement built up in me from getting physical with my beautiful friend was setting off fireworks in my head and I realized that I was about to cum.

I tried to warn her but then my dick was already spasming, the first jet splashing into the back of her throat. Kendra, not experienced enough to recognize my impeding orgasm, was caught unprepared and she gagged, coughing a bit and letting my still exploding penis out of her mouth. The next three shots splattered against her face and chin before she collected herself and took me into her mouth once again, masturbating the rest of my juice down her throat and into her stomach.

She sat back once I'd finished, satisfied with her work. I lolled my head back, still reeling from the powerful orgasm. She licked up what she could reach with her tongue, and then finally just stepped into the bathroom to rinse off her face. When she returned, she wiggled her hips and grinned at me before dropping her panties to the floor. "Now I get to see firsthand if you were paying attention to my pussy-lessons."

I beckoned her to me and then, with a sudden burst of speed and strength, I grabbed her kicking and giggling and body slammed her into the soft cushions of the bed. I kissed her tenderly first, then dragged my lips downwards and around the full mounds atop her chest, paying special attention to titillate her tits into full hardness. And kissing my way further downwards, I gently blew on her clit before taking the nub between my lips and inserting a finger into Kendra's cunt.

She was so very tight; I had a hard time working in just the one finger for a moment. But then the walls opened up a bit and I set to thrusting inside of her in time with my licks to her pleasure button. Kendra just groaned with the feelings and held my head tightly against her crotch. I fished around to press on that special spot Kendra had pointed out to me, and then had to get a solid grip on her ass when her hips instinctively started to buck against me.

"Gawd... dammit... you're as good as a girl at this."

I'd take that as a complement. And I promised myself I would see that sometime... maybe even bring a video camera. I managed to work a second finger into Kendra's cunt, which was juicing out of control by now, and only a few moments later her legs were clamped so tightly around my head I knew I would suffocate if her orgasm lasted much longer.

After an eternity her body went limp and I sat up, sucking in a deep breath and trying to drain my throat of Kendra's love juices I had been swallowing. She just giggled and leaned up to start licking my face clean. It was my turn to retreat to the bathroom to rinse off mingled sweat and sex juices, and when I returned my dick was more than ready for another round.

Kendra moved me onto my back, making sure I was comfortably positioned against the pillows. My head and shoulders were elevated enough to ensure I would have a wonderful view of what would be happening next.

Kendra started rolling a condom onto my erection, apologizing by saying that she wasn't on the pill yet. I admitted I was curious as to how different it would feel. And then Kendra had straddled my hips, and with her hand firmly guiding me into her, she lowered her body to feel her very first penis.

Once she had gotten me partway inside of her, her eyes locked onto mine, watching the mixed emotions of lust and caring love swirling in my irises. Her mouth was wide open, little gasps and pants escaping her mouth even as her eyes tightened against the sensations I was causing by splitting her open like this. God she was so unbelievably tight, even tighter than Amanda when I had deflowered her. But Kendra was resolute in working herself down on me until she felt my pubic hair brush against her bare pussy, and she let out a sigh of relief at our accomplishment.

The condom felt like an invisible dry wall against my skin. I could still feel the muscles of her pussy pulsing against me, but their effect was somehow muted, lessened. I realized I could probably last a lot longer this way than otherwise. We didn't thrust against each other for a few minutes, just soaking in the little twitches of pleasure as her love box became accustomed to my intrusion. I just wrapped my arms around her, hugging this sweet girl even as she cradled my head to her bosom. Gently, we would rock together, a subtle friction between her clit and my shaft that kept us both aroused enough to continue.

She tilted my chin up to meet hers, and then we were kissing again with all the passion of newfound love. This was quickly consumed by the raw lust of a virgin diving into her first act of sex and then her tongue shoved its way into my mouth and her hips started to drive downwards into my lap. I fell back against the pillows, out of breath from the bolts of pleasure streaking from my lightning rod as my palms reached up to mash Kendra's full tits. Her skin was hot to the touch and pulled tightly over the orbs and she held my hands in hers, pressing them harder against her bosom. Her hips were starting to bounce in my lap as we began to feel the ecstasy of my shaft sliding in and out of her wet cunt. My thighs were tense as I added my own energy to our thrusting motion and bounce on the bed.

And then all pretense of "making love" was gone and all that was left was the raw, animal fucking as instinct took over. My hand were tightly clamped onto her asscheeks now as I jack hammered her light body up and down my shaft, so fast until my forearms were burning with the effort. I was quickly rewarded when she screamed out her climax, adding extra layers of lubrication to our coupling.

I lifted her body off of me mid-orgasm, Kendra helpless to resist. I dropped her on all fours next to me then slid in behind her. With Amanda I had always felt she was the superior one, and I never really took charge of our fuckings. With Kendra I felt more comfortable to act out my urges and desires, and when I nudged her legs apart with my knee she just spread her legs wide and reached her hands back to feel me. With one hand on her ass I guided my rigidity into her overflowing slit and rammed my way back through her tight twat roughly, spearing her in one go. She moaned out in pleasure and started whimpering as I continued to thrust in and out of her. She let her arms collapse and turned her head to the side, all her energy focused on her hip movements and trying to suck more of me into her.

She reached her long arms back to me again and grabbed my butt for a moment, but then I seized her hands and pinned them to her back. Kendra was helpless before me and we both loved every second of it. I continued to saw into her over and over with ruthless force until I drove her to another orgasm, one hand still pinning her hands to the small of her back and the other rubbing furiously at her clit.

Her whole body trembled in my grasp and I let her go to flail about as the wave of ecstasy washed over her. She popped me out and turned around, flopping onto her back.

Then with cooing words until she was nearly begging for me, she beckoned my thick dick back towards her and didn't stop complaining until I had shoved my meet into her body as far as it would go. Condom or no condom I realized I wasn't going to last much longer than this. With her ass scooped up into my palms I was tugging her body against me, faster and faster until my thrusts reached critical velocity and I was filling the condom with my seed. Kendra's eyes lit up when she realized I was coming. And no sooner had I pulled out and dumped the condom into a trash bin than she was sucking away at my wet noodle and reviving it quickly for another round.

She had no sooner rolled another condom onto my newly recharged soldier than we were banging away at each other doggy style, my hands pawing at her swinging tits while she thrust her lithe body back at me over and again.

Quite some time later, Kendra was proving to be just as wild and a heck of a lot more athletic than Amanda, and our fucking time was beginning to take on marathon proportions. We had been screwing each others' brains out for close to two hours now, and neither of us seemed ready to stop. I'd wasted a half-dozen condoms and we'd both lost track of the number of times Kendra had reached orgasm. But I was wearing down. The only thing that would end this act was my final climax.

I was sitting on my ass again, taking a breather and sitting back against the pillows while Kendra sat in my lap, facing away from me and bouncing on my rod. I was licking and kissing at her neck and shoulder before me while I wrapped my arms around her to rub her nipples and watch Kendra fingering her own clit. She had come twice more in this time, and she was reaching for another one as I grunted to her that I was about to lose my control.

Her hips only sped up faster, her whimpered moans accelerating and increasing in pitch. At the moment that I fired both barrels upwards and into her body, she cried out her release, her whole body vibrating in my lap until we were both exhausted and she sagged back against my chest.

After a minute she rolled off me and tossed the spent condom into the trash, collapsing against me once again. We were both hot and tired and soaked with sweat, but lacked the energy to get up and clean ourselves off. The last thing I remember before falling asleep was Kendra gazing into my eyes, whispering "Jason I love you. I have loved you for years. And I'm so happy that I was finally able to tell you that."

NEXT PART 3: The Right Girl...