Kindling and Tears

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,029 Followers

"Gladys, it's me," Yvonne said. "Yvonne Roberts? Used to be Yvonne Davidson?"

"Oh my God!" Gladys shrilled cheerfully. "Wow, you've changed! Hardly recognized you; here, sign in here."

The woman quickly made up a name tag for Yvonne and chattered pleasantly, then pointedly looked over Yvonne's shoulder at a new arrival.

Yvonne stepped into the gymnasium itself. A few people looked over, but the majority of the people just chattered and laughed, clumped together.

Then she saw him. Brian Roberts. He had his back to Yvonne, but Yvonne could recognize her husband's back anywhere.

Next to him was a stunning blonde woman. The woman had her back to Yvonne, but Yvonne could see that the woman's figure was slim, yet with a nicely rounded backside.

"And Brian does love a good backside," Yvonne smiled tightly.

And the woman's dress was an expensive one, as were the stockings and the shoes.

The woman raised her left hand, making a point and Yvonne saw the wedding ring, the engagement ring and felt true envy. The rock on the engagement band had to be at least two carats and was flanked by two rubies, each at least a carat.

Some relief washed over Yvonne when she realized, the woman couldn't be with her Brian. Brian would never knowingly consort with a married woman. She started to walk toward Brian and the small gathering.

Then someone in the gathering must have said something. Brian glanced over his shoulder and nodded politely to Yvonne. He then said something to the stunning woman next to him and she too turned and looked.

Yvonne felt her anger flare up; Brian was there with their babysitter, Julia Nichols.

But if their babysitter was there, who was watching their children?

And when had Julia become a beautiful young woman? The last time Yvonne had looked at the girl, she'd been a lump of fat with a face of pimples.

And when had Julia gotten married? Surely, as a longtime customer, Yvonne would have been invited to the girl's wedding. At least to her bridal shower, or bachelorette party.

"Hi Yvonne, you remember Harry Dupre," Brian politely said when a shaking Yvonne drew close enough. "And this is his wife Shelley."

"And this is Julia Roberts!" Shelley exclaimed. "I can't wait to tell my dad I got to meet Julia Roberts! He just loved that movie Runaway Bride."

"And I told you, I'm not THAT Julia Roberts," Julia smiled.

Yvonne felt like running, but the fact that she'd spent a whole day's worth of wages on her outfit kept her feet glued to the floor. She was polite, shook hands with Harry and Shelley, then circulated among the others. A few remembered her, and one actually complimented her on her weight loss.

"Yeah, you was this big old blob, huh?" Grace Sampier laughed. "But shit, girl, you looking good, know what I'm saying?"

x.x.x

Yvonne came to, laying half in, half out of her minivan. The driver's door was wide open and her feet were still in the well, but her head and shoulders were resting on the clam shell drive.

She groaned, clamping her eyes shut tightly against the early morning sunlight.

Then she wiggled out of the car onto the abrasive drive.

She almost shrieked when she realized, her dress was bunched up under her armpits, exposing her bare pussy to anyone that cared to look. Her bra was pushed up, exposing her large breasts as well.

One shoe was on her foot, the other was still in the well of the car.

She sat up and pulled bra and dress down, then attempted to stand.

She remembered leaving the high school reunion, cursing whoever had made the decision not to serve alcohol at the reunion. She then drove down to Bubba's, a local bar.

Bubba's was a neighborhood bar; there was nothing fancy about the place. But the beers were ice cold, and the jukebox in the corner only cost a quarter per song.

Yvonne remembered one thing of last night; she did not buy a single drink. Nor did she put a single quarter in that jukebox. Rum and pineapple juice after rum and pineapple juice magically appeared in front of her. And in between chugging her drinks, she was on the small dance floor with fat sweaty guy after fat sweaty guy.

Thankfully, Yvonne had the presence of mind to check the ignition before closing the door. She shut the car off, pulled the keys out, and then staggered blindly up to her trailer door.

The need to void both bladder and bowels suddenly gripped her and she staggered into her bathroom.

Gingerly, Yvonne touched her tuft of carrot orange hair and realized it was sticky.

She actually felt nauseous; she had no idea who, or how many she'd had sex with. And as sore as her anus was, obviously, she'd had anal sex as well. Her mouth tasted horrible, so there was no telling if she'd had oral sex or not, but she was sure she had.

A check of her wrist watch, a wrist watch Brian had given to her as a Fifth wedding anniversary present showed that it was seven nineteen in the morning. With horror, Yvonne remembered, she'd agreed to take Sandra's eight o'clock shift so she could attend the Fifteenth Year high school reunion.

Quickly, she jumped into the shower, winching as the hot water struck her scraped shoulders and back of her head.

"Well, don't sleep in the parking lot next time," she mirthlessly chided herself.

Twice during the day, Yvonne had to rush to the bathroom and empty her stomach into the toilet.

"Think you might have the flu?" another worker gently asked.

"Yeah, let's go with that," Yvonne said, wiped her mouth, then gargled with tap water before going back out to the work floor.

Two months after the high school reunion, Yvonne sobbed bitterly when she realized she was pregnant.

THE END

No, it's not a 'Burn the Bitch' or 'Scorched Earth' story. It's a story of a selfish woman making decisions based on her own selfish desires and the consequences.

*****

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure. I post them here for your enjoyment. I do sincerely thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to rate my stories, and those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad.

Have a super swell day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,029 Followers