Kindness Bites Back Ch. 03

Story Info
The father is fully corrupted by his daughter's friend.
8.7k words
4.42
70.5k
87

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kolitts
Kolitts
284 Followers

Warning: This story contains materials with similar themes as the stories by Thetalkman, Wannabeboytoy, SeducedHylas, and Dark Betrayal, namely cheating, betrayal, and heartbreak. Please proceed with caution if you are not a fan of this genre.

I do not condone any of these actions in real life. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

----------

Nicole was the girl who had nothing. No house, no job, no education, she lived on the streets with a gang she called family. But damn, Nicole was beautiful as hell with the boobs that killed. The look that soon would bring her everything.

----------

It was another night in a stinky valley of Los Angeles, Nicole was giving her client a quick tour to her "fantasy land".

"Oh...yes...yes...harder...stupid whore" the man slapped Nicole's butts. He was fucking her from behind.

"Oh...yes...yes...give it to me baby" Nicole moaned.

"Here I comeeeee" the man groaned. He shot jets of sticky white cum to Nicole's pussy.

The man exhaustedly fell down on Nicole. The teen whore was so amazing that she took his breath away.

"Time's up, Bucky" Nicole said and pushed the stinky man away.

Bucky didn't even mind her bratty action, he threw a bunch of coins to the grounds.

"This is not enough" Nicole picked up the coins and counted, those were merely 10 dollars.

"50% penalty for your attitude, whore" Bucky grinned and left.

Nicole was angry but she knew it would do her no good to argue with a cheapskate homeless man like Bucky. She dressed up and walked to the other end of the alley.

"When will this filthy life end?" Nicole blurted out.

"Sooner than you think" a strange female voice surprised Nicole.

"Who are you?" Nicole suspiciously asked.

"I'm Emmanuelle Tellis, you will address me as Mistress Emmanuelle from now on" Emmanuelle confidently said.

"And why would I do that? Bitch" Nicole wasn't pleased. First a shitty customer, then came this bitch dressing up in Chanel.

"Because I'm about to save your pathetic life" Emmanuelle stated.

"Fuck off before I kick your sorry ass, bitch" Nicole was pissed. What was this bitch thinking.

"I only make my offer once, Nicole" Emmanuelle continued "You can choose to live in this shithole forever, serving old jerks for 20 bucks an hour, or you can follow me to the world of luxury that a girl like you deserve to have".

"How did you know my name?" Nicole was surprised.

"I know about you far much more than you know yourself darling. Come with me child" Emmanuelle said and offered her hand.

Nicole was confused. Though she had just met this woman a few minutes ago, Nicole had a strong feeling this was the only chance for her to escape her shitty life.

Nicole reached out to Emmanuelle's hand, a handshake that would change her life and the lives of three other forever.

----------

The car arrived at a luxurious mansion on Belgravia Hill, a new residential areas for the super rich miles away from Los Angeles. In the past 15 years of her life, Nicole had never dreamt of getting here.

Looking at the face of Nicole, Emmanuelle simply stated "You will get used to it soon. This is your life from now on".

Nicole followed Emmanuelle to the mansion. Behind the closed door, there were a bunch of beautiful girls, practicing many forms of exercises that Nicole had never seen before.

"What exactly am I going to do here?" Nicole asked.

"You're going to be trained" Emmanuelle continued "You'll receive top-notch education on arts, sciences, sexual techniques, anything that deemed necessary for your purpose".

"And what is my purpose?" Nicole asked.

"Seduce a man, make him yours, take everything away from his wife and children" Emmanuelle laughed.

So wicked but Nicole liked the sound of it, as if she had been longing to do so for life.

"Then let my training begin" Nicole firmly replied.

"I like your spirit but don't think this could be easy. Half of the girls were disqualified during the first week and only few lasted to the end of their training" Emmanuelle said.

Emmanuelle took Nicole to a small room at a far corner of the mansion. There were two beds in the room with one beautiful girl waiting inside.

"This is Astriana, your roommate" Emmanuelle introduced "Get a long you two".

Emmanuelle then left, leaving the two girls alone. Astriana was a stunning brunette around the age of Nicole. She gave Nicole a tight welcome hug.

"Welcome to FemLib, sister" Astriana said "We will have much time to talk tomorrow. You need to get some rest now, first lesson starts at 5am and mistress Emmanuelle doesn't accept any form of lateness".

Nicole sat down to the softest mattress she had never touched. A night of so much sudden change, she couldn't predict what will become of her but she knew for sure anything would be better than the shitty life she left behind.

----------

5am started with a swimming lesson. Mistress Emmanuelle said swimming was the best exercise to keep fit. Their body must be in perfect shape to seduce their target. Nicole was instructed to swim in a way that could showcase as many curves of her body as possible.

At 7am, her arts class began with a world-renown painter as an instructor. Nicole had only seen him a few times when she walked by the TVs on display at a local electronic store. The teachings were about art movements and how to impress successful men with your arts knowledge.

At 10am, she was taking notes in sciences class. Apparently, laws of physics and information technology were super important to seduce nerds.

However, the real challenge started at 1pm, when Nicole and other girls were instructed on sexual techniques by Emmanuelle herself.

In the centre of the room, there were around 30 eggs, each one was placed on their egg holder. Emmanuelle told each girl to choose an egg as their practice tool for the afternoon.

"The goal of today's lesson is to suck the egg up from the egg holder just by using your vagina's muscles" Emmanuelle continued "After that, you have to hold the egg in your cunt and walk around the room without breaking the egg or letting it fall to the floor"

"The purpose of this exercise is muscle control. Sucking a dick in your vagina is easy. The challenge is to keep your partner interested and prevent them from pulling out. The ability to stimulate massage movements inside your vagina is the foundation of every perfect pussy." Emmanuelle explained.

The exercise was much harder than what Nicole and other girls had anticipated. For an hour, Nicole only managed to suck the egg up from the cup and keep it in her cunt for a few seconds. The best performer in class was Astriana, she was now walking around with an egg in her pussy.

"Poops" Astriana's egg broke. The yellow liquid poured out from her pussy. Her face was blushed due to the shame.

"Good job Astriana but focus more on strength management. You don't want to break your partner's dick, do you?" Emmanuelle gave Astriana a compliment but didn't forget to remind the young girl of her shortcoming.

At the end of the afternoon, Nicole managed to gripped the egg gently by her clit and walked a full circle around the room. While most of the girls had left for dinner, Nicole continued to practice until she could fully control her muscles. Her vagina was hurt like hell but the feeling of achievement was strong enough to help her bypass that.

"Hard work pays off, don't you agree" Emmanuelle suddenly appeared behind Nicole's back.

Taken by surprise, Nicole could hear the sound "poops" of her egg broken.

"Still need more practice but this is good enough for a beginner" Emmanuelle complimented "Now go clean up and get some rest for tomorrow lessons".

Nicole left the room feeling all high up. She will soon be good enough, even better than Astriana.

----------

In the following months, the lessons and training were getting harder and harder. Nicole was all exhausted everyday when she came back to her room. Her most favorite subject was sexual techniques. Emmanuelle was very strict on Nicole but her teaching methodology was superb.

In Emmanuelle class, Nicole was able to practice her techniques on both silicon and real dicks. She could ride dicks of all size and conquer all as she pleased with just a twist of her vagina. Nicole felt so powerful whenever her practice subject begged to cum. She was ready to conquer all men.

Months went by and two years had passed, there were only ten from the original batch of thirty girls last through the end. Nicole had learned most of the things this training facility could offer. She knew that the time for her would come soon.

Three weeks after Astriana's departure to seduce Warrick Buffett, Nicole was called to Emmanuelle's office to finally receive her target.

"This is Bill Giles, 45, technology billionaire, married with a wife and a daughter" Emmanuelle briefed "The organization has prepared a scenario for you to infiltrate the Giles family and seduce him. You have a week to be ready".

Bill Giles? How lucky she was. Nicole was afraid that the organization would choose a fat old man as her target, just like what they did with Astriana. This Bill Giles was a true hunk, so good for her taste.

This mission would be a piece of cake. Nicole thought to herself and took the brief from Emmanuelle. It was finally the time for her to shine.

----------

Infiltrating the Giles family was much easier than Nicole anticipated. Just as the files described, they were all kind people that were bound by morals and principles. Using his daughter was a right approach. The girl was the dumbest human being Nicole had ever known.

Nicole first tested Bill's interest in her by the fake swimming accident. Based on her evaluation, this man did have some sexual reactions towards her hot body but it wouldn't be strong enough to make him betray his wife.

The plan proceeded with the dance practices. Nicole decided to take a long road to build up Bill's interest. She intended to first make the man obsessed with her body, then slowly bend his mind and will.

The organization helped Nicole choreograph a dance that requires maximum skin interaction. From the very first practice, Nicole could feel Bill's hard cock pressed on her belly. She knew this plan would work, the only matter was time.

After a week of fueling Bill's sex drive, Nicole decided to move forward. She was going to give him the first taste of what sex with her would be like.

The dance practice began as usual with lots of intimate actions. About an hour later, Nicole could feel Bill's crotch had built up hard enough. The man must have been suffering from his inner sexual struggle.

Suddenly, Nicole pretended to strip on the floor. She let out a faint moan of pain. Another lesson she learned from her training was to make faint moans mimicking weak animals to trigger the fatherly instinct in older men. It ửoked perfect as Bill immediately rushed to check her injury.

"My inner thighs hurt Mr. Giles" Nicole made the innocent weak face.

"Let me get you some ice" Bill hurriedly ran to the fridge at the side of the ballroom and came back with a bucket of ice cubes.

"Could you help me apply some cubes in the injured areas please? I don't dare to watch" Nicole pretended.

Bill wanted to decline but the little poor girl looked like an innocent kitten. He couldn't help but bring the ice bucket closer and lift Nicole's dress up a bit to reveal her swollen thighs.

"I'll apply the ices on your thighs. It will be better soon" Bill reassured Nicole, treating her like his young daughter.

Bill's hand started rubbing ice cubes on the inner thighs of Nicole. She wickedly let out small moans in a rhythm that was scientifically proven to boost up man's libido.

As Bill's face began getting redder, Nicole kept on asking him to rub the ice cubes higher, higher, to the point of almost touching her panty.

"Mr. Giles, that place up there was painful as well. Please rub it for me, your hands are magical" Nicole begged like a little child.

"It's...not very appropriate Nicole. Let me go ask Jessica for help" Bill's fingers had touched Nicole's underwear, which freaked him out a bit.

"Please, please Mr. Giles. I can't wait any longer" Nicole continued begging. She played out the Ben Franklin effect, which was described as who had already given favor for someone would continue giving more favor for the same person.

Bill hesitated but Nicole's voice was too sweet and the Ben Franklin effect hit him just fine. He started rubbing the ice cubes on Nicole's panty. The young girl continued letting out seductive moans. Bill told himself to calm down but his dick was getting rock hard.

"Mr. Giles, I feel a strange sensation in there. Can you see if anything is wrong?" Nicole said and lifted her panty's string aside, revealing her pink beautiful cunt to Bill.

Bill swallowed his saliva. He had never seen such a beautiful pussy before. He hesitated but the young girl made an ultimate innocent face while asking him to check. Bill put his face closer to observe. Nicole's cherry scent filled up his nose. How could a pussy smell as nice as this?

"I...I don't see anything wrong with it" Bill blushed, he wanted to end this embarrassed checkup quickly.

"Please Mr. Giles, you have to use your fingers to open it, just like what gynecologists do" Nicole begged.

Nicole couldn't thank enough for Ben Franklin or whoever the fuck proposed the law of favoring. Bill couldn't say no to the young girl after having done so many favors for her already. He put two fingers inside Nicole's pussy to spread it wider. The strong cherry smell of Nicole's vagina was so good for Bill's liking. The wet walls inside of her pussy warmly wrapped his fingers. For a second Bill wondered how good it could be to be able to put a dick in this cunt.

As Bill looked closer to Nicole's vagina, his nose almost touched her clit, Nicole knew it was finally the time to put her practice in use.

Nicole effortlessly made a sucking force, drawing Bill's mouth to her pussy. The force was too strong that his tongue stuck out and started licking the inner of Nicole's cunt. The evil girl faked an orgasmic reaction. She moaned loudly and closed her thighs, trapping Bill's head.

The poor man couldn't escape from the evil grasp. He tried to speak but his tongue was sucked too deep into Nicole's pussy. Sweet juice flew to his mouth and down to his throat, blurred the line of morality for him.

Bill soon found himself actively eating the young cunt, much more enthusiastic than when he was going down on Merinda. The girl's moans only spurred his stamina. His dick was rock-hard, precum started leaking out of his pants.

Nicole was fully aware that just a taste of her pussy could not make Bill surrender. He had to penetrate her to feel the amazing wonder of her vagina. However, if she rushed the thing too fast, this faithful husband might flee. She would take a slower, more teasing approach.

The evil vixen then released the devoted father from her grasp. Before Bill could breathe, Nicole had covered his mouth with a tongueful kiss, the second kiss since they met.

Without any words, Nicole pushed Bill to the floor, lying on him, still lips-locking her target. She then started dry-humping on Bill's crotch, which had already wetted by his precum. The sensation was so good that Bill gradually became more responsive to the act. He began rubbing his crotch on Nicole's cunt while his lips were still enslaved by the young vixen. Nicole followed her training to touch all sensitive spots on Bill's body, making him tremble in extreme pleasure. The faithful father soon became a puppet under her talented hands.

Moments later. Bill made a loud groan as he came in his pants. His semen flew out of the fabrics. The married man had never came this much before.

Bill's conscience came back to him after the ejaculation. What the fuck had he done, Bill thought to himself. How could he betray his wife of twenty years? How could he do such a horrible act to a girl his daughter's age?

Before Bill could say anything, Nicole put one finger to his lips. She then said "It was just an accident Mr. Giles. Your wife doesn't have to know. It's not cheating if you didn't put it in".

At this moment, every word of Nicole made much sense to Bill. She was right, Merinda didn't have to know. And he didn't cheat, he didn't put it in after all. It was just a practice accident.

Bill told Nicole to go rest soon and left the ballroom. The young vixen had achieved her first victory.

----------

The following days, Nicole received messages from Astriana that Merinda had been contacted by Simone Buffett. The idea of a cuckquean lifestyle had been planted in the old woman's mind. Nicole knew it was time to begin the second stage of her plan.

Nicole used every chance she got to dry-hump Bill. The faithful husband always resisted at first but would finally give in to his pleasure. Nicole felt her power over Bill growing day by day.

One night, when Nicole was about to give Bill the usual treatment, she noticed Merinda sneaked on them from the ballroom's door. Based on her look, Nicole was so sure that the poor woman had developed some sort of cuckquean tendency. She then confidently proceeded to sexually dry-hump Bill, right in front of his wife.

As Nicole expected, Merinda didn't barge in. In fact, the wife was busy masturbating while watching her husband stolen by a young vixen. Such an obedient cuckquean, Nicole thought.

Then the day of the dance competition finally arrived. Making use of the enthusiasm after dancing, Nicole put a wet sensual kiss on Bill's mouth. This time, he didn't resist. The evil girl knew it was time to corrupt the faithful father a step further.

Nicole put a sleeping pill in Jessica's drink to solve the obstacle of the night. The innocent girl fell asleep at the moment she sat down to the backseat. As Bill was about to drive, Nicole put her soft hand on the faithful man's crotch.

"Stop, Nicole" Bill resisted.

Nicole didn't answer. She unzipped Bill's pants and started giving him a sensual blow job. The evil vixen could sense her prey's hidden pleasure was building up. She used her skillful tongue to work on his shaft. Bill's cock soon got fully erected. His dick was huge, 9 inches at least. Nicole was so glad as she had scored a jackspot.

"...stop...my daughter..." Bill begged Nicole to stop but his voice was overwhelmed by the sinister pleasure. His daughter was sleeping right in the backseat, how could he do this right here?

Nicole unbuttoned Bill's shirt. Her tongue started moving from the glance of his dick to his 6-pack abs, licking all the way to his nipples, where she sucked them hard enough to make the married man groan.

Nicole knew that she had the man in her control now. She secretly used her cellphone to give Merinda a call. Letting that poor woman know her husband was fucking a young girl while his daughter was sleeping in the backseat. Nicole could imagine how devastating Merinca looked. Such a sweet second victory for the vixen.

Using her seductive moves, she finally convinced Bill to slide his dick between her clit. Nicole had so much pleasure playing with such a nice cock. She used her trained techniques to make Bill trembled in pleasure. After having a brief taste of her pussy, Bill would never be able to fuck his wife without comparison. He would be wanting for more, he would want to penetrate the young seductress but Nicole would not allow him to do that yet. She would keep the teasing game longer to make the married man fully betray his wife.

Kolitts
Kolitts
284 Followers