Kindness of Strangers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I worked my hands under his tee shirt and caressed the soft flesh of his belly and breasts. My fingers found his nipples and rolled them into hard points. Benji groaned into my mouth and I pushed his shirt upwards...he raised his arms and I pushed the tee shirt up and over his head and casually tossed it to the floor.

Benji catches on quick---he did the same to me. We stood before Daddy kissing and fondling each others breasts and nipples. I lowered my hand and gently stroked the growing bulge in his shorts---I felt the palm of Benji's hand massaging my semi-erection...I ran my hand slowly back-and-forth over the length of his cock until it was fully hard...and as if on cue, we both tore at the snaps on each others shorts until they were open, and we pushed them down our thighs to the floor.

We stood before Daddy in our string, bikini briefs...our hard cocks straining against the thin fabric. I worked my fingers beneath his waistband and took hold of his pulsating flesh---he did the same for me. We french-kissed while our hands were busy inside each others briefs.

I heard Daddy cough and looked at him...his eyes were narrow slits with a far-off look.

He said thru a shaky voice, "Why don't you boys work your way to the bedroom."

I kept a firm grip on Benji's cock inside his briefs and began maneuvering him towards the bedroom. His hand was driving me crazy...I didn't know what Daddy had in mind, but I hoped he would allow us to climax soon.

We stood beside the bed, our hands working each others hard-ons...and when Daddy said, "Why don't you boys push those panties down!" we both replied, "Yes, Daddy" and obeyed his command. We stood naked before him, hungrily kissing and fondling each others rock-hard cocks.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Daddy wearing only his boxers and briefly wondered when he had stripped. His much larger cock tented-out his shorts and I watched him slip his hand beneath the waistband.

In a husky voice he said, "Sugar, lay on the bed on your side!"

I was quick to comply but he stopped me and directed Benji onto the bed. OH MY GOD---HE'D MEANT BENJI...the pain I felt in my heart would have been much worse if I hadn't been all-consumed by lust.

He then guided me onto the bed on my side opposite Benji into a classic 69 position until our hard-ons were inches away from our mouths.

"Go at it boys---suck those cocks!" he ordered.

"Yes, Daddy," we said breathlessly and in unison.

Benji and I moaned when our warm and moist lips slid over our cockheads, and our tongues worked each others soft and sensitive glans.

OH MY GOD THIS IS WONDERFUL...I'd never experienced a threesome, and found performing in front of another man exciting and extremely erotic.

The semen and sperm boiled and churned in my balls and I wanted nothing more than to unload torrents of cum into Benji's mouth...I took his entire cock in my mouth, paused while I licked at his sensitive flesh, then madly bobbed my head back-and-forth over the full length of his erection...he immediately did the same for me and soon our moans echoed off the bedroom walls.

"I want to see you boys shoot your loads!" Daddy said firmly. "When it's time---take those dicks out of your mouths and jerk them off so I can watch you both cum!"

We groaned thru each others throbbing flesh, "Yes, Daddy."

We were straining to cum. I couldn't take anymore so I pressed a finger to Benji's anus and worked it inside him...he followed my lead and when he thrust a finger into my pussy I pulled my cock out of his mouth and my balls exploded---his hand stroked me hard as I came-and-came-and-came all over his face.

I shoved my finger into him, held his cock, relaxed my lips and let it slide out of my mouth and furiously masturbated him until he'd emptied his balls on my lips, cheeks, nose, and forehead...I was able to catch some of his spunk with my tongue which I immediately swallowed.

When our bodies and breathing returned to normal, I put my hand to my face to wipe away the sticky liquid but Daddy stopped me.

"You boys look natural wearing cum---leave it there!" he ordered.

I had no idea what he meant by his comment, but we both sheepishly replied, "Yes, Daddy."

He stood naked near the foot of the bed, and commandingly barked, "Come here and get on your knees, boys!"

We both said, "Yes, Daddy!" as we scrambled off the bed.

"Sugar," he said to Benji, "...I'm going to let YOU suck me off!"

Benji dropped to his knees saying, "Thank you, Daddy---I'll suck it good for you, Daddy!"

Daddy chuckled then said to me, "Boy, why don't you eat my asshole with that nice tongue of yours!!"

What else could I say but "Yes, Daddy."

Maybe I'm different, but to me, performing analingous on someone you care for is the most intimate, and selfless act you can do for that person...but when there is no emotional attachment, well, in all honesty, it can become a rather tedious, and foul task.

I figured my only saving grace was that Daddy was so excited by our earlier performance, he wouldn't last too long in Benji's talented mouth.

"Good God, boys, is that a paddle hanging on the wall? What do you boys do with THAT?" I heard him say as my tongue lathered the sandpaper-like walls of his asshole.

Suddenly Benji giggled, and said, "Johnny spanks me with it when I'm a naughty boy!"

Without missing a beat, Daddy said, "Well, Sugar, if you don't swallow every drop of my load, I'll use it on you, too!" I swore I heard Benji swoon.

Daddy's body suddenly stiffened, then his hips began wildly bucking and his shouts filled the bedroom. I could hear Benji gulping down Daddy's sperm and semen and I kept licking Daddy's asshole until his body finally came to rest.

Almost immediately I heard Daddy bellow, "WHAT'S THAT ON YOUR CHIN, BOY"

Benji cried, "I'M SORRY, DADDY---THERE WAS SO MUCH OF IT I COULDN'T SWALLOW IT ALL!"

"YOU DISOBEYED ME, YOU NAUGHTY BOY---GO GET THE PADDLE OFF THE WALL!"

"YES, DADDY---I"M SORRY DADDY---I CAN'T HELP IT---I'M SUCH A NAUGHTY BOY---I DESERVE A SPANKING, DADDY!"

I remained on my knees, frozen in place as Daddy walked away from me. Benji scrambled to his feet to retrieve the paddle off the wall. I knew darn well Benji intentionally let some cum escape from his mouth so Daddy would spank him---heck, we all knew it!

Suddenly, I saw Daddy's hand waving a hundred-dollar bill before my face: "Here, go see a movie or something---I need to teach this boy a lesson---IN PRIVATE---DON'T COME BACK BEFORE SIX!!" he barked at me.

I snatched-up my briefs and hurried out of the bedroom. Daddy slammed the door shut behind me. My body shook and my nerve-endings tingled.

Daddy's harsh words tore at my heart---I wanted to cry—-I wanted to strike back at him for hurting me...I almost fell while pulling on my shorts...I heard a loud SMACK thru the closed bedroom door and Benji cry out...THAT SHOULD BE ME GETTING SPANKED...tears streamed down my face...how could Daddy treat me like this---we had something special...and then came another SMACK...and I couldn't get out of the apartment fast enough...

The multiplex was a couple miles away but when I saw 'The Crooked Arrow' up the street, I decided I needed a beer to wash the taste of Daddy's cruelty from my mind.

I parked the car and carefully looked around for any signs of danger...no, it looked safe---I didn't see the thugs from two-weeks earlier.

Once inside the dark bar, I heard the pool balls but I was still blinded by the sunshine and couldn't see who was playing so I walked to the long bar. There were plenty of stools and I found one not too close to anyone.

I was hoping to see Boomer the Bartender but another guy was working instead. He smiled as I pulled out my id before he asked for it then said "What can I get'cha?"

"Bottle of Coors Light," I replied.

My nerves were still on edge from the strange turn of events at home, and I quickly drank the first beer then ordered another one. Mid-way thru the second beer I was finally able to relax.

I thought about the way Daddy had treated me and seriously wondered about my future in Houston. He obviously preferred Benji now...would he let me stay in the apartment?

Heck, John---do you WANT to remain in the apartment? A voice from behind startled me.

"Hey, Johnny, I waved at you when you came in, but I guess you couldn't see me!"

OH MY GOD---IT WAS BOOMER!

I felt my heart flutter like a school-girl as I turned to greet him. Oh God---what a gorgeous hunk of man!

I blushed and stammered, "Oh, sorry---no I couldn't see anything when I came in!"

He laughed and said, "Haven't seen you in awhile---where have you been?"

"Well, after the last time I figured it would be safer to stay at home," I answered.

He leaned in and said softly, "Those assholes were taught at lesson at 'The Bearded Clam'...have you been there?"

"No, never heard of it," I said.

"It's kind of an odd place---a combination lesbian and gay bar---you don't see that too often, but anyway, they were about to beat-up a couple guys when the whole bar emptied, and believe it or not, a gang of lesbians beat the shit out of them with pipes and baseball bats...a couple of them are still in the hospital...I don't think we'll be seeing them here anymore!"

"Oh, good---that's great," I said. I saw he was wearing his work vest and too tight, black tee shirt and asked him: "Did you work already?"

"No," he said, "I like to come in early and shoot some stick...you want to play a game?"

"Uh, sure, okay---I'll get some quarters!" I said.

He smiled that great smile of his and said, "Don't bother---the owner gives me the key and I play for free!"

After the third beer I was totally relaxed and forgot about everything that happened earlier. I was actually having fun for a change. I switched to vodka and we continued playing.

He was not only a gorgeous man, but he kept me laughing the whole time. I had a crush on him and briefly thought about him and me together.

Get serious, John, I scolded myself. A man like this must be in a relationship---forget about that and just enjoy the day.

I played fairly well...I'd win a game then he'd win a game...I saw him check his watch and frown.

"I only have forty-minutes until I have to start work," he said.

I was disappointed to hear him say that.

Then he added: "How about one last game?"

I said, "Yeah, sure, of course..."

He came close to me and stared into my eyes...my heart melted.

"Want to make the game more interesting?" he asked.

"Sure, what do you have in mind?" I asked him back.

With a small smile he said, "You're the cutest little thing I've seen here in a long time..."

He pulled a twenty-dollar bill out of his pocket and said, "The next game I'll put up this twenty---you don't have to put up any money..."

I blushed. I was pretty sure what he was going to say.

"If you win, you get the money," he said softly, "...if I win...we'll go to the back seat of my car and you'll wrap those pretty lips of yours around my dick!"

I blushed again as my heart pounded harder and harder.

If someone other than him had said that to me I would have replied "Go screw yourself" and left him standing there...but my prick was twitching in my briefs as I gazed into his beautiful brown eyes.

I lowered my gaze and shyly answered, "Oh...okay"

Well, just as I had suspected, he was a much better pool player than he'd shown in the previous games. It wasn't long before I found myself following him out to the parking lot. I was a little concerned someone would see us, it was still daylight, but when we got to his car I saw it had tinted windows and I couldn't see inside.

He opened the door and motioned me inside. He sat close to me, took my head in his strong hands and kissed me hard. I became dizzy from his kisses.

"Sweetie," he said staring into my eyes, "...I can't wait any longer---take out my cock and suck me off!"

Oh, Sweet Lord, I'm such a slut! I thought as I tore at his clothes until his wonderfully rigid pole of flesh was proudly standing before my eyes. I wet my lips with my tongue and slid them over his purple cockhead.

My instinct was to give him a long, and passionate blowjob, and at first I did...but he tapped my head and said, "Faster---I need to get to work!" so I rapidly bobbed my head up-and-down his erection---my tongue never leaving the smooth surface of his slightly salty flesh.

I soon had him squirming and moaning. "Ooooo, yessss...I knew you'd be a great little cocksucker..." he repeated several times.

He cried out "YES-YES-YES" as he exploded in my mouth. I licked him clean...he pushed my head from his crotch and fixed his clothes.

He was silent all the way back into the bar. When we were inside the door he turned to me and said, "Let's keep this between you and me, okay?"

"Uh, sure---okay," I agreed.

Then he was gone. A bit confused, I sat at the bar and ordered another drink from the daytime bartender. When Boomer came on duty, he acted as though I didn't exist.

He came to me only when I signaled to him I wanted another drink, and said nothing, barely looking at me.

I scolded myself for once again allowing a near-stranger to have his way with me.

You're an idiot, John, why do you keep falling for these kinds of guys?

It wasn't quite six o'clock and remembering Daddy's admonishment decided I could have one more drink. When I finally got Boomer's attention he brought the drink and said coldly to me, "This is your last one—I'm cutting you off!"

The alcohol in me caused tears to well in my eyes. I felt a tap on my shoulder and when I turned on the barstool, I was face-to-face with a five-foot-ten a-hundred-and-eighty pound guy about my age with a huge scowl on his face; he was wearing a tight, hot-pink tee shirt which barely contained his massive chest.

He leaned into me and hissed, "Listen good, you little cunt---if you take advantage of my boyfriend again I'm going to bitch-slap you all the way from here to Dallas---GOT IT?"

My first thought was "I took advantage of HIM?" but all I did was swallow hard and vigorously nod my head. I gulped down the drink and left 'The Crooked Arrow' wondering what the heck just happened vowing never to return.

On the drive home, I thought about the days events, and disgustedly said out loud my all-too-familiar rant "Men are such pigs!"

I was glad Mr. Binnaka had bought me a non-stop flight to Tokyo. It was still going to take fourteen-hours, but it was better than the alternatives.

When we were at cruising altitude, I relaxed and closed my eyes. It was the first time in several days I felt totally at ease...I couldn't help but replay the tableau I found when I had gotten home from the bar that night.

Daddy's car was gone from the parking lot so the tension I was feeling immediately dissipated. I let myself in and heard faint snoring from the bedroom. The light was still on, and I saw a naked Benji sleeping on his stomach, his legs splayed obscenely wide.

OH MY GOD---the sight of his battered asscheeks sent tremors of fear and pity thru my body---I'd never seen such ugly, raised-purple welts in my entire life...and when I saw the whip on the floor beside the bed my heart went out to my young friend---it seems Daddy is even more of a sadist than I had previously suspected.

I shivered in the cold air and reached for the blanket to cover Benji...it was then I saw the sizable pond of liquid on the sheet that had oozed from his well-fucked asshole. I had difficulty believing all that sperm and semen had come from Daddy's balls.

I pulled the blanket over Benji and before turning out the light, took one last look at him...all I could see was the side of his head but it looked to me he was sleeping peacefully; even wearing a small smile on his pretty face ...I understood he enjoys a sound spanking, but this severe? WOW---this boy has a serious streak of masochism in him.

The next two-days I watched in total amazement Benji wince and cringe every time he sat down, and then unbelievably, his dick would get hard. It appeared not only the spanking itself turned him on, but the pain he continued to feel afterward kept him in an almost constant state of arousal...freaking incredible!

However, I really couldn't complain since I became the lucky recipient of his lust and desire. He sucked me off then begged me to lubricate him with the sex paste. He fucked himself on 'The Terminator' like a boy possessed...impaling himself on the fake cock over-and-over-and-over...all-the-while using his hands and lips and tongue on my balls, asshole and cock...the boy was insatiable...and I was exhausted!

I actually needed the fourteen-hour rest on the airplane before I was reunited with Yoshi.

Yoshi...I remembered every minute we were together in San Francisco...how we had grown so close in a such a short time...we had developed true feelings for one another and I wondered---I hoped---his love and affection for me was just as strong as mine for him after two-months apart.

I had thought I was in love with Daddy, and he with me, until he showed me his true intentions when I moved to Houston for him. Yes, I admit I'm submissive, but I'm nobody's fuck-toy! I need to be emotionally involved with a man to experience the joy of submission.

I will obey and follow a man to the ends of the earth if he loves and respects me...that is truly all I need and want out of life...like everyone else, I simply want to love and be loved.

I was calm and relaxed until we began our final descent into Tokyo when my lack of self-esteem and confidence overwhelmed me.

Why was I so certain Yoshi had the same strong feelings for me as I had for him? That he had feelings for me at all? We'd spent one day together---ONE DAY, JOHN---THAT WAS IT...two lonely guys using each other for companionship and pleasure...in what universe, John, does that constitute a loving relationship?

By the time the plane came to a stop at the gate, and the passengers began disembarking, I had driven myself crazy with doubts and self-recriminations. I was so fearful of rejection, I was the last person to get off the plane. I grudgingly retrieved my carry-on bag, my sole piece of luggage, and made the long, slow march up the ramp into the terminal. I felt like a condemned man on his walk to the death chamber.

I studied the signs, found the one that had been described to me, and followed the arrows. My heart was heavy with a severe sense of dread and foreboding... I wished I was a million miles away, heck, even Houston would be better than this!

I stepped outside into an area with tourist busses and limousines and began my search. Is it racist to say I had a difficult time finding Yoshi because everyone looked the same? If so, I apologize...

And then I saw him and my heart melted...he saw me at the same time and waved and I waved back, and as I walked toward him I could not control the huge grin spreading across my face...but the closer I got to him I saw something was wrong...the stern expression on his face never changed...if he was happy to see me it surely didn't register on his face, or by his actions.

A man in black took my suitcase and placed it in the open trunk. He opened the rear door on the passenger side of the limo and I climbed inside. Yoshi entered the other side of the car. We sat far apart as the driver worked his way thru the traffic and we were soon on a highway.

No words had been exchanged...no "Hello" no "Welcome to Japan" not the slightest hint that he was glad to see me. Inside the car he stared straight ahead never acknowledging my presence. My heart was crushed, stomped into a million pieces...I wanted to cry.

Why the heck did I come all this way? I wondered. I cursed myself for making such poor life choices...it seems all I'm capable of is one bad decision after another.

1...456789