Kindred Spirit Ch. 01

Story Info
Two couples meet by chance and explore compatibility.
2.6k words
4.11
101.7k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning sunlight of a bright spring day streamed in the window, bathing her lovely body in warmth. She lay diagonally across the king-size bed, fresh from her shower. He couldn't recall a more beautiful sight as he laid the single freshly picked rose on her pillow. Her white panties, gleaming in the bright light, caressed her mound, tented across from her hipbones to a delicious fullness of her tummy. She dozed -- her bra still in her hand ready to enclose the nipples that looked so inviting. His tongue ran across his lips as he studied the scene.

His robe fell open, prodded by his erect cock. He sat on the bed and gently parted her legs so he could lie on his stomach with his face close to her pantied mound. Leaning on his elbows, he continued his admiring gaze past the patch of hair faintly visible through her panties. His eye followed the slight bulge of tummy and beauty of her breasts to her face turned in silent slumber. He could hear her breathing, faintly. He paused a moment, drinking in the clear, clean scent of her freshly bathed body. Savoring the moment, he lightly kissed the summit of her body and left his lips there a moment as her scent filled his nostrils bringing back the thrill of the weekend they had shared.

It had been a little awkward at first; the newness of this tryst alone; their unfamiliarity with each other. After all, apart from the E-mail correspondence, they had only met the one time, in Chicago, and then they were not alone.....

”What if she can't stand me,” he remembered thinking.... ... “or, what if I can't stand being with her for this long?”

There was that risk, of course, but the fears were unfounded. In fact after the initial unease, the rest had been like two fine old friends reunited, linked by common likes and interests. Even the sex had come easily and softly, and inventive in the end.

He nuzzled her slit with the tip of his nose, pressing the nylon between her lips, and now teasing her clit with the gentlest touch. Looking up, he saw the smile play across her lips. Her hardening nipples were crisp above the conical hills of her breasts. They too, looked freshly scrubbed in the way unique to women. He felt his prick harden and struggle to get free from the weight holding it captive.

"MMnnnh", she moaned and moved against him, raising her knees slightly, so his mouth was over the little plain between her legs that surrounded the entry leading to the center of her. He could feel its warmth against his lips. "Oh yes .." He continued his caress and his hands followed the line of her hips and circled her breasts, just touching her nipples. "So .. perfect ..so lovely, You have made this so easy and comfortable. Thank you for that."

"It was you,, you know. You made it easy," he replied.

She looked down at him and smiled. "Well, maybe both, then! But, you know, it has been remarkable. Could have been a disaster. Easily. You know? Why am I here with a guy dumb enough to take such a risk? Especially one who makes eyes at me from such a strange position. What are you doing down there? ....NO, it's all right! Just stay there for now! I was just asking, can't a girl ask? Eh?"

Her smile spread broadly across her lovely face and then her eyes joined in. It was the smile born of deep friendship and trust. Strange that it could be shared by relative strangers. But then, some people know each other for years and are still strangers.

She had come off the plane last Friday after a quiet flight from Minneapolis and greeted him with a cautious smile. Their kiss on the cheek was brief and a little stiff. Then, carrying her bags, he had made small talk while they walked to the car and drove the five miles to home among the tree-clad hills of western Michigan. He waited a little anxiously while she changed clothes and then, at length, reappeared. He remembered her slightly quizzical look that changed quickly to a smile, as if she were testing you.

Dinner was excellent, the wine good, the waiter attentive, perhaps even engagingly flirtatious. Their knees touched beneath the crisp white tablecloth. She was enjoying herself. As she talked about home and her interests, he noticed the dress allowed a tempting view of her breasts. As she turned to speak to the waiter, he noticed how the white lace of her bra contrasted and accented the tan thrust of her breast. Dinner was a success. They were loosening up. She linked her arm in his as they left.

"It's here to the right. Just a short walk. Is that all right? Yes, it was and the spring breeze caught her light dress swirled around her legs as they made their way to the concert.

"How nice that Mozart is a passion of yours, too! She said. We have so many interests in common, haven't we?"

As the concert progressed, she turned slightly toward him and reassured him with her nyloned knee. His hand found hers and lay there in her lap. The heat of her firm thigh was enough to distract him from the music and focus his mind on this desirable new friend.

"How will this evening turn out?" he mused to himself.

She re-crossed her legs and kept his hand in her lap to enjoy the sensation of skirt and slip sliding seductively together over the smooth sheen of her stockings.

At home again, they toured the house ending in the little bar for a brandy.

Is that a hot tub out there she asked, I love hot tubs, don't you?"

Their knees touched as they faced each other on the high stools.

" Shall we ..?" he offered.

"Didn't bring a suit." She said, a little mockingly.

"Perhaps no one will notice" he teased, turning the single light off and standing up.

She loosened his tie. He unbuttoned her dress all the way down and it fell open revealing the lacy white bra and a half lip. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband and dropped the slip to the floor. Stepping out of the ring at her feet, she stood before him, her panties and garter belt complementing the bra cradling breasts just right for her shape.

He knelt in front of her and unsnapped the garters from her nylons. Like a Renoir dancer, she placed her hand on his head for balance as he unrolled the stockings from one leg and then the other. His hands caressed the nylons down her thighs, past the back of her knees, down her shapely calves and then struggled to strip them off her feet. She had unsnapped her bra and held it still cupping her breasts. She smiled down at him and dropped the bra into his hands.

He stood up awkwardly and touched her breasts. Then tentatively, touched both nipples with the palm of his hands. Her nipples were special. Special in the pouty way they stood out and dominated her breasts with their perfect shape.

Stepping into the steaming water, he held a hand to steady her as she entered.

"Don't you want to take these off," he offered.

"I'll just leave them on, if that's all right."

"Sure, sure, whatever is comfortable"

The steam and warmth engulfed them and they sipped brandy contentedly.

The underwater lights lit up their bodies under the water and they laughed that the flimsy panties didn't give much modesty. The little patch of hair showed through the silky fabric, accentuating the vee at the top of her thighs.

He couldn’t keep his eyes off the contrast of her tan lines where a bikini top at shielded at least some of her breasts. She was trying not to stare at his cock standing so erect under the water.

"Wow, this is hot. She stood up to cool off a little. He touched her thigh as though to steady her and then put his hands on her hips, caressing the wet nylon and just suggesting a pull toward him.

"I guess this is a little silly, wearing these, I mean. They don't hide much, do they?"

"Lovely, though." He slowly slipped the little garment down her legs and placed it on the side of the tub.

He guided her to the seat next to him. As the air jets started, his hand found her bottom and floated her semi buoyant body so that the air bubbles were coming fast against his hand and between her legs. Cradling her there, he spread his legs wide, so her vulnerable pussy would have the full effect of the jets streaming against it.

"Ohh!" she gasped. “Oh, wow, what are you doing, lone ranger?"

She spread her legs and turned to straddle him so the stream of bubbles vibrated where their bodies met. His cock strained against her and she felt between them to place it comfortably in her slit. She settled so it was against the length of her slit. Her fingers touched the tip protruding past her clit. In this position, they continued their conversation with pleasure.

Jane leaned back and whispered into his ear.

"You know, this is delightful, but I never think it works all that well under water, do you?”

They went up the stairs, stopping at the landing for a kiss. His tongue met hers. She pressed against his hardness. His hands found the roundness of her ass, and then moved down between the cheeks. He felt the tip of his prick as she moved to invite it between her legs. She turned to go up the stairs and his hands lifted and fondled the cheeks of her ass, following their undulation up the stairs.

He led the way to the bedroom at the top of the stairs. Kneeling in front of her near the bed, he kissed his way down from her lips, taking each nipple in its turn into his mouth, circling each with his tongue. His tongue traced the valley between her breasts and then into the little hollow of her navel, making her giggle. Then his kisses led him lower until at last he found the patch of hair marking the way to her pussy. Lingering, he brushed his lips across it several times, his hands trailing along her buttocks and then her thighs. With his hands caressing the place behind her knees, his tongue dipped into the very beginning of her slit. She trembled slightly and sat down on the bed, grasping his head to pull it forward. She laid back on the bed and parted her legs. He parted her lips with his thumbs, noting that she had trimmed the hair from between her legs. The smooth lips of her pussy melted under his tongue as he moved along each one. She was very wet now.

"You taste wonderful, and your scent is so delightful with your perfume." He whispered hoarsely.

" Ohhhh, that is sooooo nice," she whispered back. His finger slipped into her.

"Ohhh," ....... a sharp intake of breath, and then a sigh of pleasure as his finger bathed in the wet warmth of her cunt and probed just behind her clit. He rubbed her clit between his thumb on the outside and the finger massaging its base from the inside of her cunt.

"ohhh, my g...." she whispered hoarsely.

His tongue circled her clit and again and again trailed down the folds protecting her cunt until finally, he just ringed her anus with the tip of his tongue. She grasped his head, held it a moment and then urged him up onto the bed with her. Her hand found his cock. It felt so good having her little hand circle it and begin fondling it slowly back and forth.

"I've never felt one like this, she said. I mean you're not circumcised, are you?" Does it hurt when I do this?" She slipped the foreskin back and forth.

"Not if you are reasonably considerate, it doesn't"

"And if I let you put this big thing inside me" she teased, will you be sure not to hurt it?"

"I think if you allow such a thing, it will be very careful not to hurt anything!" he said.

"But first I want to taste it. And see what it feels like with my lips."

She swung around to look at his cock and then her lips brushed it tentatively. Slowly she pulled back the foreskin and kissed the head of his cock.

"Mmm .. you taste good too." She spread her legs wide for him to enjoy her again. His tongue entered deep into her pussy. Her mouth was hot around his cock and he felt totally open to her and to her heat.

They turned to embrace and their tongues met and explored each other. They tasted their mingled flavors on their lips. He bent to suck her breasts and to caress them and press the nipples into his mouth.

And then, rather naturally, he parted her legs again and moved over her. He felt the delight of her bush touch the underside of his cock and kissed her deeply as her hand just touched his cock and barely guided him into the waiting lips of her pussy. He pulled back his foreskin and slipped the bared head of his engorged cock along the wetness between her legs, paused at the entrance and slipped slowly into her. He paused a moment to savor the tightness and the heat of her body now registering on the sensitive skin of his cock head. She moved her hips in a circular movement, then moved to take more of him inside. He plunged in to the full extent of his cock and felt the great warm wetness of her surround him. Their pubic mounds were now tight against each other, her wetness forming a smooth oiled surface of pleasure. They moved together slightly awkwardly at first. The unfamiliarity of their bodies and the eagerness of their thrusting combined to work against them at first.

"Oh, Gareth, give it to me, more, more; give me more of your cock" Now they moved more smoothly together and he was slamming himself into her, deep and hard. Her pussy was squeezing his cock as her hips returned the rapid movement of his cock deep inside her cunt."

She felt the hot spurt of his sperm before she came and she urged his thrusting again and again as he filled her with his juices. He remained semi-hard and she felt his thrusting slow. Her hips eagerly snapped up and down and she felt her orgasm shake around his full but relaxing cock.

They lay together, with his hand cupping her mound and her holding his cock and balls until they fell asleep.

The rest of the weekend had been full of fondling, fucking and pleasant easy conversation. A perfect mixture, they decided.

As time grew short, she pondered the next few hours.

"Do you suppose they had as much fun? She asked. “Were they able to be together as we have?"

"I don't know,” he said thoughtfully. "Jill would have had to get really comfortable to let her inhibitions down this much. It’s certain they enjoyed each other's company enough .. .. .. to agree to try ift"

“I hope the performance of ‘Cats’ was good at least.” She said, and offered her lips one last time.