Kindred Spirit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill took a deep breath as she strode the length of the gangway, her eyes concentrating on the dirty gray carpet ahead of her toes. Deep in thought, she emerged and struggled to wipe the concern from her face.

Gareth was there, leaning against the empty counter at the opposite gate. He smiled and held up his hand as she made her way through the small arrival crowd bunched together craning their view past her.

“Hi sweetheart!” He said quietly.

“Hi.” She said, and snuggled into his arms. For a long minute they said nothing more, both apprehensive. Jill felt the comforting familiarity of his body and pressed close. Gareth felt Jill press against him, her legs straddling his thigh. She felt wonderful, the softness heightened by the way her dress slipped against her stockings as she moved slightly against his thigh. He pulled her into the empty gateway, out of the traffic and they stood pressed close.

“Say something.” She said, her lips breaking away and whispering into his ear.

“I love you!” he said

“I love you, too.”

“Was it, ,, ,, OK? Are you ,, ,, OK?” He offered.

“Yes, .. .. yes, Gareth, I’m fine. It was very nice. What about you?”

“Yes, .. me too.”

They stood that way, their bodies snuggling and feeling the warmth of the embrace.

“Glad to be home.” She muttered happily.

“Glad to have you home.” He said eagerly. “Was it a good idea, do you think?”

She leaned back in his arms, her mound pressed against him. She looked into his eyes and paused, a shy smile on her face. She nodded slowly, her eyes holding him gently. Gareth nodded in reply. They walked down the concourse, hands clasped, looking like newlyweds.

12