Kindred Spirits

Story Info
You experience a man and a woman.
3.8k words
3.75
15.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
normique
normique
51 Followers

Many thanks to my friend Steve, for his inspiration.

Under the black satin blindfold your eyes were hidden from me. It was a tradeoff to help you enjoy your body's pleasures. The sweetness of your mouth's lips and tongue were there for my taking. God had anyone ever kissed me to my marrow as you so easily do. When you made oral love to me the tender sweetness of it was, and is, beyond words to describe. I want never to come when you caress my manhood with loving hunger. For my completion you yearn and it is what you make me mindless to need and savor. Our kisses stolen as lovers were sometimes never long enough for either you or me.

True to your word, you wore no bra when finally the two of us arranged to meet and share feelings and skins. The supple loveliness of you was my chest's caress in warm contact. In person, your breasts and tummy were my hand's treasure of delight. Less of you and my hand would have had less to stroke lovingly. It wasn't long that we were able to deny our mutual need of completion You knew that I wanted to evoke your pleasures of skin and body, and you knew that I wanted the musk of your need in my nostrils and on my lips and tongue.

No lie of denial could capture us. I knew that my cock's hardness and ready drip was your joy as much as mine. Such intoxication to let the waltz of our spirits take our bodies as it would. The craving for my seed's claim conquered my mind and thoughts as surely as any wave erases footsteps on any beach. Your pussy dripping my semen was a maniacal rapids of heart and soul for me. As well, you craved my claim, and in resonance, loins ached with indifference to all except union of bodies.

While catching our breath from endless and ever needier kisses, I decided to brave it and show you the satin blindfold and satin chords of blue in the bag. If you rejected me, I knew that I'd be crushed. Yet I also knew my craving to wrap you in me, and be wrapped, was our kisses promise. I heard your breath catch in your throat as your eyes fell to the chords and blindfold. You guessed that other loving surprises were yours to be had as soon as both of us could go somewhere and shed clothes and inhibitions both.

It was anything but fair of me to show you the 'goodies' I had yet to buy you, the pretty pair of mules to adorn your feet. I would someday, when I felt safe,-slip mules of pretty and supple calfskin on you, when you lay spread with satin chords linking your wrists in padded cuffs to bed corners.

Both of us stumbled into the room where our needs and hungers of heart, spirit and mind would play with abandon. Quickly, you slipped into the bathroom to shed clothes. Fearfully, you emerged wearing nothing but your melting smile. At some level you knew that our denial could endure no more for any reasons of propriety or discretion. Needful of each other in kisses, caresses and completion, our bodies came together skin on skin to lie in mutual embrace.

That need to abandon myself to you totally and senselessly was who I had become in knowing you and sharing thoughts and hungers. I wanted the gentleness of your hand and spirit to guide my heart to areas I could barely suspect. I needed to know the depths of love as bode in the softness of your heart and spirit.

Nothing was to be denied except our denial. Our spirits were mutually wrapped as the erotic door was opened. After today our bodies and souls would commune as cosmically intended. A mutual belonging was our hunger to satisfy in each other. To belong like a commandment of that emotional cascade and flowing to some barely surmised destination.

With a mischievous smile so melting of my defenses, you asked if I was going to show you what the entire bag held. I gulped and said, "Yes." To my eyes you gave your body's loveliness and stretched with your arms above your head. At this I said, "Stay exactly like that. I need to feel you take my manhood and caress it with the loveliness of your lips and heart."

Later as you see that you can trust me, I'm craving you to lie with wrists secured to bed corners. And wearing the satin blindfold so that I can take you to where I need you to go. To feel yourself needed and your love craved, craved as the crib for a heart void and hungry for year upon year .I will fill you with my manhood and need only when your orgasms demand the feel of me entwined by your legs, only when that one last orgasm can be had as finally our body's commune in obedience to dictates of kindred spirits

I want to feel your possession in that orgasm as you absorb me and I wrap your loving hungers about me blanket like. You cannot deny me or my mouth on every last nook of you as your wrists are slave immobile as satin chords make them. One leg will be allowed freedom as you may wrap it around me in bliss of love's completion. One leg must be immobile so that I may dine on the delicate folds and nub of your womanhood, as I indulge gluttony for your taste .I want you unable to deny me the feel of you in throes of completion. The feel of your engorged clit softly throbbing as you whimper and weep in my love expressed is not to be even slightly denied .For that, satin chords were conceived in my mind

Too, other surprises are awaiting your body's open to me as I learn all that you barely know yourself. It may be necessary to softly and lovingly tie a silk scarf across your luscious mouth to allow you the whimpers ,screams, and wails of a woman loved totally and with abandon. As you would with me, I hope to show pleasure and completion of communion barely dreamed by you until our souls came into contact and entwine like helix of cosmic dictate.

I need your pleasure and contentment denied you so mercilessly for so very, very long. As much as my own, I want your completion as discovery of all that your body and ripeness can summon. From your delicious lips comes my command, "Use them on me! Make love as you need to me."

As I kiss the lids of your closed eyes, I slip the blindfold over them, regretting that they are hidden from view. I taste your lips yet again and with ever greater need! I fight the urge to attack your pussy with a mouth famished for your taste. Yet, I can smell your musk and I am maddened by it into realms of desire.

The thought flashes through my mind to tie you spread eagle with your knees up and womanhood exposed to my cock and dripping pre-come. Another day, I will have you like this, impaled on my manhood so hard any time I realize you are yet again in my thoughts. Another time, I will tease your labia with the feel of my cock's hardness and readiness to fill you with my claim. And Oh God How I want you never to part from me without my come dripping from the sweet folds of your oh so pretty pussy, a place where you summon me and my need with lightning force.

NO, today you are to be teased as I will have only dreamed of teasing someone .Today, you are to slake my mouth's thirst to feel your nipples hard from ceaseless sucking and the occasional soft bite, to feel heat as the hardness of your adored and craved nipples come to satisfy my oral hungers totally

When you are splayed with arms secured to bed corners and I am happy that you are helpless, I can finally take your mouth with mine. And after many, many kisses, you feel your mouth and lips guided with soft firmness to my cock, already wet with pre-come at your beauty in helplessness. GOD, where do I really start to attack you? But it is decided for me when your face smiles at the feel of throbbing from my cock.

I am circumcised and you feel the legacy of my nurse mother. I am clean and smell slightly of soap in my crotch .My semen is anything but sterile. It is roiling and boiling and ready to shoot into your mouth's loving motions. Yet, I know that I must hear the whimpers and sobs of need as you and I explore soul and body both.

It's my need that you orgasm and flower after so many dreary years of mere existence, your heart an indentured and shriveling thing of beauty, denied for so long a spirit and soul to entwine with. Your body will summon my semen and bond when that time has come. Both of us at last, able to raft white waters of the spirit and soul. It isn't any secret to you that my hungers to love are evoked by you so gently that I have no hope of resistance, so softly and so gently that I am slave to any notion of your love as baby blanket for my soul. Unleavened is how my soul feels when our minds meet and words are spoken to the other's ear

The satin chords are now slightly tauter as I pull them gently to keep you reminded of my need to take you shamelessly. The blindfold needs a slight adjustment to keep light from your eyes, so pretty and hidden from my view, but I know by facial muscles that you are moving them.

My fingers trace the supple underside of your breast as my lips find your cheek and then your ears. How delicious you are at hairline and ear lobe! How delicious you are at nape of neck and the warmth of your carotid. The underside of your chin is equally scrumptious. My fingers quickly pinch your nipples and they answer with hardness and heat

You are feeling ache in them when a soft knock at the door intrudes upon our lust and desire. Before I leave you, I suck hard and fast on your left breast, taking a hard and hot nipple into my mouth and my teeth brushing them in contrast to my mouth's softness. You feel me arise and move away from the bed.

'Oh God' you think.' Pray that no one you know is knocking at the door and that you cannot be too visible to prying eyes. My movement to the bathroom to fetch a towel for reasons of modesty is what you can discern, yet no movement of your hands or one leg is possible with satin chords immobilizing them. Exposed and fragrant with musk of need, you can only lay there and hope for the best.

A soft voice says, "I wanted to be sure I had the right room."

It doesn't sound quite like a male voice, you decide. 'It isn't possible,' you think, yet a moment later you sense that another has entered the room, and I am back on the bed with you nipple in my mouth and my hand squeezing your breast in its lusciousness. And there is some sound of movement to the bathroom.

'Should I have done this?' your mind wonders. The sound of the bathroom door opening is followed by the sound of clothes being discarded. There is the smell of perfume suddenly in your nostrils. 'Surely I am not going to be made to eat pussy today,' you hope.

MY hands are all over you and I return to take your mouth and lips repeatedly. Instantly a weight is on the opposite side of the bed. My hands are roaming over your tummy's softness and massaging it with loving touches. In a flash I am standing and rub my cock on first your arm and then your cheek, pulling your head and lips gently, yet forcefully, to take my cock's warm wetness, as I sigh and the feel of my knees giving out becomes known to you.

My kiss returns to your mouth. As I part your lips with my tongue to suck out yours, you feel a body move closer to yours. An incredibly soft and warm hand touches your cheek. As I remove my mouth from your's a warm mouth with the smell of lipstick takes your mouth, and kisses you deeply until both of you come up for air. I know that your eyes are moving under the blindfold. Will you be allowed to keep it on and thus keep perhaps a small amount of privacy of who you are? On your shoulder, you feel a hand move to the nape of your neck and pull your face up for another kiss, one that lasts for what seems like minutes.

With your body splayed and restrained, a soft hand slides down your chest to cup a breast ever so gently. And ever so passionately another soft hand cups your other breast, pulling at the nipple and tweaking it until its hardness is a heat in your mind .My mouth has found the nipple of desire and I suck with greed and abandon.

In the room with you are two other people It is not a male with me, you are sure. As you hope that this will not get out of control, a pair of different hands slides down your tummy to play in pubic hair. You mouth is being taken yet again by a soft and definitely feminine mouth. It may kiss you slightly differently than mine, but her mouth takes yours with great hunger and never hesitates to mingle tongues. It is so good to feel both types of kisses you realize. No matter which mouth is taking your's, you are getting warm and wetter.

'I cannot eat pussy,' you think. But, that mouth can make you wet with its hunger for your lips. Mine first, but, the feel of the feminine mouth is pure pastry. It sucks breath from you when you are kissed by it and makes your tongue a prisoner of response. Not even if you wanted to could you refuse so tender and yet hungry a kiss

The mouth so soft and hungry moves to your chin's underside. It traces its way down to your shoulder, still warm, tender and hungry. Down your stomach my mouth is also moving. You know where the juices flow with greater rapidity. As my mouth moves first to your ankle and then knee with wet kisses and licks, you feel your nipple taken by the feminine mouth. It starts initially softly, but in an instant she is sucking your nipple almost to the point of pain. Your breast is cupped and rolled and massaged and pulled by hands magical.

'God, she knows what she is doing,' you think. 'Can I surrender myself to all of this?' you wonder. It isn't long before you decide surrender is all that you can do. Your ears feel her sucking on them with increasing pressure. You are a smorgasbord of sensations.

She stands and brings her musk close for you to smell. It is a musk of need, like yours, you think. Probably she wants you to eat her and who is she? For a moment she moves back and uses your hand to tease her womanhood. Her wetness matches your own. How very soft her pussy is and dripping! Your index finger is taken in her as you lay there feeling restrained and unable to see anything. The feel of a hard nub is what your finger feels as it is bathed by come fluids. You hear her breathing becoming labored and raspy. A hard jerk of her body tells you that she probably came. The wetness on your finger is total. Her whimper changes to a quick sniffle as her weight sinks back on the bed next to you.

Again your mouth is taken and taken until you cry muffled for air. But the kiss of gratitude from her is unmistakable. Her tongue licks your neck and I reach your labia as your legs take on a mind of their own. A primal rhythm is manifesting itself in your hips. They gyrate and four hands feel your hips and thighs. Under the four hands, tremors set into your thighs. On your ribcage you feel my kisses and hers roving and than tasting your pre-climax musk.

On your hip feminine lips kiss the curvature of woman's cradle. Her kisses stop short of licking your womanhood. But GOD are they ever so close to pubic hairs at attention. Whimpers escape from your lips and both of your thighs are softly touched and parted by four pairs of hands. One soft hand reaches up along with mine to cup and capture your breasts. Two pairs of mouths are teasing your pubic hairs. The bed is becoming soaked with your need and desire.

As you start to rasp in breathing, your knee is subjected to soft kisses but I am doing something also. A soft buzz starts and it is only a moment until your knee is being kissed and licked by a feminine mouth. It is lingering there and the feelings of delicious summons grow and intensify. Could you resist being eaten with abandon by another woman, you wonder? It seems less likely by the second.

My hand finds your labia and parts them tenderly at first. In a second though, I am parting your pussy lips with lust and my mouth is taking all of your into it as my lips capture your clit and pull and nibble it. The chords will not let you move every much, merely roll and writhe. Feminine hands are now helping me part you. The soft buzz is what you start to feel as the vibrating hardness is guided into you by my hands and hers.

Both of our hands are now roaming your ribcage and down your legs. Her soft kisses trace their way up to your inner thigh. You're feeling a need to say "PLEASE eat me darling," to her when the vibrations are turned to high. It is too much!! Your free leg wraps itself on my back and shoulder. No control is at all possible as your whimper turns to a wail and you start to sob in release.

Both mouths feel so very, very wonderful and your pussy becomes all that you are. Her soft and now hard kisses to your thighs, along with mine, take all hope of control from you. My mouth and hers take your skin and one of us is licking your pussy as it locks the vibrator in throes of gyrations and sobs. Both she and I, moan in your pleasure. Your breasts are fondled by her and me, her hands grabbing and tweaking nipples and pulling on your breasts until you could eat and suck anyone of any gender in this madness and torrent of desire!!

If your hands were at all free you'd pull us both to your lips and mouth and take whatever you could lock your lips on! Suddenly you feel two fingers in your anus, fucking it. My hands are moving the vibrator in and out, and in and out, and in and out yet again. Her hand is also suddenly on the vibrator, moving it from side to side as I move it in and out of your wetness, ignoring your sobs and pleas to "Please, no more!" Neither she nor I can help our need. Your pussy and anus are filled, and stretched and plundered as you loose yourself totally to us

In all of this, the vibrator is suddenly withdrawn and the 'slurp' of being driven home in her pussy tells you how very wet she is also .Only a second passes when your pussy is yet again filled with the vibrator, so wet with her juices, as well as yours. Her shriek fills your ears as four sets of fingers invade you, taking your pussy's juices and smearing them on your legs and hers. Your climax isn't yet the last one as my mouth licks your labia in large circles, and your thighs and pussy lips are caressed by her soaking fingers. Nailed fingers are pinching and pulling your clit and all consciousness leaves you thrashing and sobbing.

Suddenly, I am sucking your thigh and the vibrator comes out of you just long enough for your breathing to return to normal. Your immobile hand is used to satisfy a soaking pussy. The smell of her musk fills your sense of smell and her oncoming climax is a source of joy for you as well.

When you feel your other hand being used to stroke my coming cock the vibrator is returned into you once again. Your mouth is smothered by hers and she is struggling to keep your mouth and hers locked, as you buck and scream into her mouth. The kiss is a lock and my come fills your hand and shoots onto your chest as it heaves and heaves. Her hand holds yours on her pussy and its throbbing is easy to feel. Your hand is bathed in pussy juices. Your own pussy is trying to both lock the vibrator and also push it out, as your hips only slowly stop heaving. So beautiful are you in completion that she and I race to lock your mouth with ours.

Nothing matters except the feel of mouths loving you and sucking all of you endlessly. A glass of cool water is brought to your lips by your lady admirer and tantalizer. As she starts to dress, you feel her lips take your nipples once more. In parting, she licks your neck and chin and captures your breath with a long and wet kiss, bringing to your nostrils her hand soaked in your juices of need and delight. The sound of the door opening and then closing is barely registering in your mind.

'Will anyone find out that I was made to climax repeatedly by a man and lady lover together,' you wonder? Deeper still you wonder if you can ever live without this happening again to you. Your arms ache slightly from being restrained. But, no sensation of completion, wholeness and awe, seemed remotely possible until just this afternoon, and at that moment, I whisper in your ear how lovely you look, and you hear me whisper "She'd certainly adore doing you totally and 'right' anytime you care to name."

normique
normique
51 Followers
12