King Charming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,727 Followers

The guard snorted at the reply. “Probably more of the King’s fornicating,” he scoffed. “Off with you.” The guard slapped Kristy on her shapely posterior, sending her on her way. Under the sheets the King bit down his anger at the guards crude comment.

“Who is it you’re searching for?” asked Kristy, and Thomas could almost have jumped up and kissed her, now he might get some useful information.

“Never you mind, off about your business,” growled the guard.

Kristy decided not to push the point.

**

Bairacali wiped his spent cock on Lady Valeria’s shapely buttocks, giving one of the firm mounds a playful slap as he reached for his robe. The General took his time getting dressed, pausing to again slap Valeria’s nice ass as he headed out of his bedchamber and made his way to the King’s quarters where, as planned Captain Menza was waiting for him.

“You’re late,” remarked the Captain.

“I had some…some business to attend to,” the General replied with a sly grin as he remembered the sound fucking he had given Valeria.

“The King is dead,” Menza told him. “He fell from the tower during the attack.”

Bairacali nodded emotionlessly. “The assassin escaped?”

“No,” replied Menza with a smile. “Carmen the White had been captured and locked in the dungeon.”

Bairacali’s grin matched his Captains. “Excellent, even better than I expected. You have outdone yourself General Menza.”

Menza smiled, the fact Bairacali had used the title General was not lost on him.

“The body has been recovered?” Bairacali asked.

“Not yet,” admitted Menza, “But the men are scouring the buildings below the tower, it will be found soon. Shall I declare Marshall Law?” he asked.

General Bairacali frowned slightly at the news. “Yes, we will continue as planned. Assemble the council in the throne room,” he ordered. “And let me know as soon as the body is found!”

“Yes sir!” Menza snapped to attention and saluted his commander. General Menza. He liked the sound of that!

CHAPTER TWO (ON THE OUTSIDE) “We’re out!” Kristy hissed to the pile of sheets in her laundry cart.

“Excellent!” came King Thomas’s reply. “Now keep quiet, you need to take me somewhere safe so I can decide what to do about all this.”

“Where?” Kristy asked.

There was a sigh of impatience from the cart full of sheets. “I don’t give a fuck. Just get me away from the castle and off the streets.”

The buxom laundry girl floundered for a moment, where was she going to take him? It seemed as though every guard in the castle was searching for the King. What on earth had happened and why was the King fleeing like a common fugitive.

Not seeing any alternative Kristy started pushing the laundry cart along the bumpy city street, heading for her home, it was the only safe place she knew. As they made their way through the city to the poorer side of town there were occasional curses and mutterings from the cart, but other than the King didn’t say anything.

“We’re here,” she said at last as she pushed the cart up to the side of a rather small, run down house. Thomas popped his head out from under the sheets for the first time since the castle.

“Where?” he demanded.

“My house,” Kristy replied timidly.

The King mumbled something in reply and clambered out of the cart, Kristy blushed as she realized for the first time that he was naked.

“Oh my!” she gasped as he pulled a sheet from the cart and wrapped it around his waist.

“Not much to look at, is it?” he demanded.

“Shh,” warned Kristy. “Keep your voice down or you’ll wake father.”

Thomas opened his mouth, about to angrily remind her that she couldn’t tell the King what to do and then thought better of it. “Hmm, perhaps you’re right. Less people that know about this the better.”

“Thank you.”

“Well? What are you waiting for? Let’s go in, it’s freezing out here!” Thomas snapped, his lack of clothing causing a shiver to run down his spine.

“Of course,” Kristy quickly ushered King Thomas into the small woodcutter’s shack that served as her family’s home and led him as quietly as she could up the stairs to her small bedroom.

“This will have to do I guess,” said Thomas, wrinkling up his nose at the squalid room and rather uncomfortable looking bed in one corner. He gave a noisy yawn, it had been quite a night. “I’ll take the bed,” he decided, heading straight for it. “You can sleep on the floor.”

“Yes, your highness,” Kristy quickly agreed as the King slumped onto her bed and almost immediately started to snore. It was indeed, quite a night. Kristy sighed and looked regretfully at the hard wooden floor, she could hardly argue however, he was the King after all.

**

A rather blurry-eyed council assembled in the throne room at about the same time as the King was climbing into the laundry maid’s bed.

Sir Conrad looked particularly grouchy to have been disturbed at this early hour. “What’s all this about Bairacali?” the old veteran demanded.

“The King has been assassinated,” General Bairacali replied, getting straight to the point. He was dressed in his armor for added effect and Captain Menza stood behind his right shoulder, likewise fully armed and armored.

“You’re not serious?” gasped Sir Conrad in shock.

“Regretfully, I am,” Bairacali confirmed. “I have had the city placed under Marshall Law and as we speak my soldiers are scouring the city streets for any further signs of uprising.”

“Who did such a monstrous thing?” Lady Valeria asked in mock outrage, it actually felt rather strange for the noblewoman to be able to speak during a council meeting, her mouth was usually stuffed with royalty.

“The sorceress Carmen the White has been placed in the dungeon’s by Captain Menza, she was found standing over the body of the King,” Bairacali replied solemnly.

“I always distrusted that evil witch,” muttered Baron Pehlam.

“To lose our liege so soon after his father’s death is indeed a tragedy,” said Bairacali, trying his best to hide his excitement.

“The King has no heir,” said Valeria, speaking the lines that Bairacali had fed her and steering the discussions direction. “What are we to do?”

“The city is under the command of the army,” said Bairacali. “At this point stability is of the utmost importance.”

Sir Conrad frowned at this, “You seek to take the crown?” he asked Bairacali, his tone containing a note of challenge.

“It is for the good of the realm,” said Bairacali. “Need I remind the council that we are still at war with the Amazon’s until the ransom is paid by the Amazon Queen as agreed with by Thomas.”

“There is no other choice for the crown,” said Valeria quickly, getting in before either Conrad or Pehlam could protest.

“The mourning period must be upheld,” said Sir Conrad, deciding not to challenge the General’s claim at this point.

“Mourning period?” asked Bairacali in surprise, young Thomas had ascended the throne immediately following his father’s death.

“Sir Conrad is correct,” said Baron Pehlam. “It is the end of a royal line. The city will be in five days of mourning before we can hold the coronation.”

“The other noble’s may not accept you General, you are not of a noble family,” warned Sir Conrad, still not trusting Bairacali.

“That is why I will take Lady Valeria as my Queen!” said Bairacali proudly.

**

King Thomas awoke far too early for his liking to the sounds of the laundry maid Kristy changing out of her maid’s gown. He couldn’t help but admire her long slim legs and delicately rounded posterior as she bent over to pick up a clean dress.

“You’re quite beautiful Kristy,” Thomas remarked aloud.

Kristy gasped in surprise and spun around, holding the clean dress up over her bare chest, she’d been sure the King was fast asleep and had taken the opportunity to change her clothes. “I thought you were asleep.”

Thomas shook his head. “Your bed is horrible and lumpy, I don’t know how you put up with it.”

“I don’t have a choice,” Kristy replied, slightly angry. She’d spent all night on the hard floor and he was the one complaining? She bit back her irritation, he was the King after all.

“Never mind that, help me with this,” he told her, pushing aside her blanket to reveal his fully erect penis, jutting up proudly from between his legs.

Kristy’s eyes went wide in surprise, “Wh..what?” she was lost for words.

“What’s the matter wench, haven’t you ever seen a man’s cock before?” growled the King.

“Yes, but…” she still didn’t really know where to put herself. Kristy tore her eyes away from the realm’s crown jewels, blushing furiously.

“Well then what’s the problem?” demanded Thomas. “It’s morning wood. Get rid of it girl. Your name is Woodcock isn’t it?”

“Yes,” Kristy said, frowning and still not meeting the King’s eye. She didn’t know what her surname had to do with the King’s penis. “What do you want me to do?”

Thomas sighed, she was not very worldly, “Climb up here and put it in your pretty mouth until it goes soft.”

Kristy paled immediately. “You mean you want…”

“Yes, yes. A blowjob. Be quick about it,” Thomas snapped his fingers and pointed at the rock hard organ sticking up from his lap.

“I..I can’t…” stammered Kristy, her gaze drawn back down to the King’s bare manhood.

“Yes, you can,” Thomas was starting to get angry. No one refused the King! Especially not a mere serving girl no matter how naïve she was. “Now suck!”

The King’s sharp command made Kristy jump in surprise and she dropped the gown that was covering her nakedness, revealing a delightfully shapely body. Her eyes wide she climbed slowly up onto the end of the bed at Thomas’s feet and then reached out gingerly for the royal penis.

**

The council meeting took several hours to finally agree on making General Bairacali the King, but by the end of the arduous conference Bairacali and Valeria successfully steamrolled Conrad and Pehlam into agreeing with his claim. After the five day mourning period Bairacali would be coronated King.

As soon as Pehlam and Conrad were gone Bairacali sat down on the King’s throne, looking rather pleased with himself as he tried the chair out for size.

“Has the body been found yet?” Bairacali asked Captain Menza.

“Not yet.”

“Fuck!” he swore. “Find it!”

“Yes General.” With that Menza quickly left the throne room, leaving Bairacali alone with Lady Valeria.

“What body?” Valeria asked Bairacali with a suspicious frown.

“Nothing!” snapped Bairacali quickly.

“You’re not getting ahead of yourself I hope?” Valeria said, eyeing up the way Bairacali sat in the throne.

“Just you worry about the council,” growled Bairacali. He shuffled slightly in the throne, rubbing his hands along the arms of the ornate chair. “It’s surprisingly comfortable,” he noted. “I could definitely get used to this seat. Come here,” he ordered Valeria.

The lovely noblewoman smiled and approached the General.

“Kneel!” he commanded, pointing to his feet.

Valeria’s jaw stiffened slightly in irritation as she knelt at the General’s feet and watched as he unfastened the front of his pants. Kneeling at the feet of the throne gave the beautiful noblewoman a rather unpleasant feeling of déjà vu.

“Suck!” instructed Bairacali.

Valeria bit back her anger as Bairacali grabbed her by the top of her head and drew her mouth down into his lap. His cock was only semi-erect, somewhat spent from the vigorous fucking he had given her several hours earlier. Yielding to the lecherous General’s wishes Valeria’s lips parted and she sucked the tip of his rubbery cock into her warm mouth.

“Ah yes,” breathed Bairacali as Lady Valeria gently started to suckle on his cock, her mouth bathing him in warm saliva. “This is the life,” he murmured, stroking the top of Valeria’s head as she swirled her tongue around the slowly growing head of his cock.

Lady Valeria lifted Bairacali’s cock in her soft hand, gently stroking it as she ran her tongue down the underside of the hardening shaft all the way to the base. She twirled the tip of her tongue around the root of his cock and then teasingly lapped at his balls. All the blowjobs she had given Thomas during his short reign as King had definitely improved her talents and now it seemed that Bairacali was to be the beneficiary of those skills in the late King’s absence.

As she sucked first one hairy testicle, then the other right into her wet mouth she rubbed his almost fully erect cock against her soft cheek and the General moaned happily. Valeria then moved her mouth back up the hard length of his penis and her tongue carefully licked it’s way around the throbbing mushroomed head.

“Oh yeah, that’s it!” groaned Bairacali as Valeria swiped her tongue up the slit on the tip of the General’s cock, tasting his rapidly accumulating pre-cum. She then abruptly sucked the whole length of Bairacali’s cock into her mouth, driving her mouth all the way down his shaft and lodging his cock right into her throat. Bairacali arched his back in the throne and groaned loudly at the sudden lustful assault. “Oh God!” he gasped. Valeria drew back to the head of his cock and started to bob her head in short shallow movements, her lips forming a tight seal around the treasonous General’s manhood and their motion generating incredible friction through his cock.

“That’s it, suck the King’s cock!” gasped Bairacali, reaching down and taking hold of Valeria’s head in both strong hands, pushing her further down into his lap and sliding his cock across her hot tongue and deep into her mouth once again. He gave a throaty grunt of lust as he jammed Valeria’s face down repeatedly into his lap, his cock slamming into her mouth as he roughly fucked her face, his hairy balls slapping her chin.

Lady Valeria struggled to keep up with his lustful strokes, his cock pushing right into her throat on each thrust. This was not exactly what she had in mind when Bairacali had mentioned the title of Queen for her, but at least she was not being publicly humiliated as she had been by that prick Thomas.

“I think I’m going to get used to being King,” Bairacali said, releasing Valeria’s head and letting her take over the motions of her mouth on his cock, she did not slow down the pace, wanting to get things over with as fast as possible. Bairacali leant back in his new throne, an expression of ecstasy on his face.

He gave a sudden roar and his hands clamped back down on the top of Valeria’s head, hugging her face into his groin as his cock exploded in her mouth. The beautiful noblewoman struggled to stop from choking as her pretty mouth was abruptly flooded with the General’s cum. The burly soldier jolted his hips as he pumped his bride-to-be full of his seed.

“Long live the King,” he gasped with a wicked smile as he thrust his cock once more into Valeria’s throat, milking out the last of his load.

**

The real King was also getting a particularly pleasurable blowjob, although perhaps not from such a practiced cocksucker. The busty young laundry maid’s head bobbed slowly up and down over his lap as she worked his cock with her warm lips and tongue. What she lacked in experience she certainly made up for in eagerness to please.

“That’s very good Kristy,” he murmured to the pretty young servant, patting her gently on the head as she slurped noisily at his cock. As Kristy slid her wet mouth up and down the King’s hard shaft, her tongue swirling delightfully, Thomas reached under her and cupped one of her heavy, ample tits. He gave the large orb a tender squeeze, marveling at its sheer size and weight. The vast melon was also firm and youthfully resilient he noted as he squeezed and jiggled it in his palm.

Kristy gave a soft moan as the King fondled her big tits, moving his hand over to her other jug and giving it the same lustful treatment. Saliva dribbled down her chin as she moved her mouth faster over Thomas’s cock, bathing him in wetness. It was definitely one of the sloppiest blowjob’s he’d ever had, not that he was complaining.

“I’ve got an idea,” Thomas murmured a few minutes later, the ample lubrication on his cock and the gigantic tit in his hand providing the perfect inspiration.

Kristy gasped in surprise as King Thomas pulled her head up off his dripping wet cock and grabbed a big tit in each hand.

“You have incredible breasts,” he murmured in admiration as he squeezed and probed at the soft orbs. Kristy gasped as he gave her nipples a twist, and then pulled her in towards him by the hardened buds. Thomas pressed his rock hard cock between the immense mounds he was busy groping and pushed them together, forming a tight sheath around his cock. “Time to fuck these puppy’s,” he breathed.

Leaning back on the hard bed, Thomas pressed Kristy’s big tits together around his cock and started to hump his hips up off the bed. His well-lubricated penis slid smoothly up and down the length of the laundry maid’s deep cleavage, rapidly fucking her big tits. “Oh yes!” Thomas groaned. “That’s good.”

The King lay back on the bed and Kristy’s hands took over the task of squashing her big soft tits together around the royal penis. The buxom laundry girl bounces her tits rapidly over Thomas’s cock, maddeningly stroking him towards orgasm. Each time his cock heaved up from the top of her cleavage, Kristy bent her head down and swirled her tongue around the head, arousing Thomas even more.

“That’s it!” groaned Thomas, her tits fucking faster over his cock. The young servant definitely had an incredible rack. Thomas felt the cum surging in his balls, with a grunt he reached out and grabbed the top of Kristy’s head, yanking her mouth down onto his cock. She gagged slightly at the sudden intrusion and Thomas thrashed on the bed, his cock exploding deep into her mouth, his cum flooding her throat. The King cried out loudly as he feed his load into the busty girl’s obedient mouth.

Suddenly the bedroom door burst open. Thomas’s turned towards the entrance in annoyance, still holding Kristy’s face down into his lap as his cock twitched and pulsed over her tongue. Standing in the doorway with a look of absolute rage on his face was a large, black bearded man holding a very dangerous looking axe.

“Oh bugger,” remarked Thomas as the man gave an angry roar and lifted his axe.

**

Captain Menza, soon to be promoted to General, strode past the jailer who hurried leapt up from his seat and gave a rushed salute. Menza gave him a casual wave, sending him back to his chair as he made his way down the first cellblock to the large steel door at the end reserved for particularly dangerous prisoners.

Menza thrust the door open and stepped into the small cell beyond. Chained against the far wall was the (former) royal sorceress, Carmen the White, her gown still gaping wide, revealing her full and firm breasts. From their redness and a few scratch marks it looks as though the jailer had helped himself to a grope.

“Set me free you son of a bitch!” yelled Carmen as soon as the soldier entered. “I’m innocent!”

“Quiet now, my lovely sorceress,” Menza said, his voice low and soft. He strode across the cell towards her, his hands crossed behind his back. The Captain did not even bother to argue her guilt. He stepped right up in front of her and ran a gloved hand gently across her smooth cheek. “Where is the King? What happened in the bedchamber with the assassin last night?” he asked her.

Carmen spat angrily on his face. “You bastard!” she swore accusingly. “You know about the assassin!”

“Yes, yes,” Menza muttered briskly, not bothering to wipe her spittle from his cheek. The hand on her face gripped her roughly, squeezing at her jaw. “The burnt bones belonged to the assassin I assume?”

“That’s right you motherfucker!” growled Carmen, thrashing in her chains as the vice like grip of the Captain squeezed her face harder. “And you’ll end up the same if you don’t let me go!”

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,727 Followers