King Charming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,746 Followers

Menza slapped her sharply across the side of her face, swinging her round on her chains. He then jerked her back to face him and seized her face again. “We both know that you are helpless with your hands bound sorceress,” he sneered. His grip softened slightly and he almost tenderly stroked the back of one fingertip across her chin and lips. “Completely helpless,” he added, running his hand down her throat.

Carmen turned her head furiously away from him, her body tensing as the Captain’s hand made it’s way down to her exposed chest. “Get your hands off me!” she shrieked, wrenching against her chains as Menza gently cupped one full bare breast in his gloved hand.

**

Kristy Woodcock coughed and spluttered on the unexpected mouthful of cum, trying desperately to find her voice so that she could call off her angry father.

King Thomas yelped in surprise, rolling backwards off the side of the bed as the enraged man charged towards him with his axe held high.

“This isn’t what you think!” Thomas shouted, trying to reason with the man, obviously the laundry girl’s father.

“I’m gonna have your head boy!” growled the man, swinging downwards with his axe towards where Thomas was crouched on the far side of the bed.

Thomas gave a startled yelp and dived under the bed, the sharp axe crashing deep into the floorboards where he had been just moments before. “Shit!” swore Thomas, he was the King, and he wasn’t supposed to die this way. He didn’t have long to feel sorry for himself however, the man rushed around the bed and yanked his axe out of the floorboards.

Thomas rolled out the opposite side of the bed, trying to keep the piece of furniture between him and the axe-wielding maniac.

“Wait father!” cried out Kristy, who had finally managed to swallow the last of Thomas’s sticky load.

“Shut up girl!” growled the man, advancing on Thomas once more. “You’ve done enough.”

“Stop! He’s the King!” pleaded Kristy desperately.

Kristy’s father stopped in his tracks. “The King?” he repeated, looking doubtful at the naked young man cowering beside his daughter’s bed.

“It’s true!” insisted Thomas cautiously.

The man looked at his daughter, trying to ignore the drops of the man’s cum on her chin. “The King?” he repeated.

“Yes!” Kristy hurriedly nodded.

Her father’s eyes went wide as it sunk in, they were serious. He dropped the axe with a clunk onto the floor. He had just tried to kill the King! Kristy’s father dropped to the floor. “Please don’t have me executed your highness!” he begged. “I didn’t know… I…”

“What’s going on here?” said a woman’s voice from the door.

Thomas turned to see an absolutely gorgeous older woman standing in the doorway, she looked as though she was in her early thirties and was dressed in a flowing blue dress with a white bodice that appeared to cram a pair of considerable boobs into her dress that immediately caught the King’s lecherous eye. The woman had a frown on her pretty face as she saw her naked daughter on the bed and her husband cowered before a naked young man.

**

Menza took a firm breast in each hand and squeezed them roughly, enjoying the way the sorceress’s ample mound filled his palms. “If the bones belong to the assassin where did the King go? Did you magic him away?” Menza asked, kneading the large orbs crudely.

“Release me at once! This is an outrage!” shrieked Carmen as Menza leant in and swiped his tongue over one of her nipples.

“Where did the King go?” Menza repeated, giving her big tits a particularly hard squeeze.

Carmen sucked in a sharp breath as her breasts were painfully clutched in the soldier’s coarse hands. “I’ve already told you! He went out the window!”

Menza slapped Carmen’s big tits, causing her to cry out in pain as the large jugs whacked against each other and jiggled wildly. “Don’t play me for a fool!” growled Menza, once again harshly grabbing at her tits. “The tower is forty feet high.” He then leant in and gobbled at her tits once again, sucking first the right, then the left nipple into his hungry mouth. At the same time he leant his body in against hers, rubbing his bulging crotch into her warm thigh.

“I don’t know!” protested Carmen, giving up trying to get the vulgar Captain’s hands off her body. “He must have hid on the ledge or something and then fallen.”

Menza gave a growl and spun Carmen around so that she was pressed face first against the wall. He pressed in against her back, his hard crotch shoving itself against her firm buttocks. Carmen gasped as her already sore breasts were rubbed against the harsh, stone wall. “If he fell from the tower then why didn’t we find his body bitch?”

“What are you doing?” demanded Carmen as she felt Menza tugging up the back of her dirty white dress, uncovering her shapely buttocks. Carmen then cried out as the Captain’s gloved hand smacked down on one of her buttocks, the cell ringing with the sound of the stinging slap.

Menza didn’t bother to answer the sorceress’s question, he started to unbuckle his trousers and leaned in to lick the side of her face. “We’re gonna have some fun you stupid whore,” he sneered into her ear. Menza shoved down his pants and pressed himself up behind the lovely bound sorceress, his hot, hard cock rubbing across her cool smooth buttocks.

“Keep your hands off me you pig,” protested Carmen as Menza’s hand circled around her body and cupped her full right breast, squeezing it as he ground his hard cock against her bare ass.

Keeping a tight hold on her tit with one hand, Menza reached down and lined his cock up with the sorceress’s pussy using his other hand. “No!” groaned Carmen as the excited soldier thrust up inside her, his cock driving roughly into her. The sorceress gasped as Menza’s cock suddenly filled her.

“Oh yeah!” grunted Menza, his breathing heavy as he reached his other hand around to capture her left breast, a full orb filling each of his palms as he started to thrust himself against her shapely buttocks, his cock sliding deep. Carmen moaned weakly as the Captain bucked vigorously against her, using her body to satisfy his lust. His gloved hands clawed at her big tits, squeezing and pinching them as he fucked the royal magician for all he was worth. Each thrust from Menza caused Carmen’s whole body to shunt against the wall and a groan or moan of protest to fall from her lips.

Menza pounded at her for a good ten minutes, the small cell filled with the sound of her rattling chains and the slapping of his hips against her buttocks.

“Oh fuck, here it comes!” gasped Menza, driving his cock right into Carmen’s pussy. He gave a strangled grunt as his cock burst, his seed flooding the sorceress’s unwilling cunt. Menza’s fingertips dug deep into her large boobs, squeezing them hard as his cock pulsed and surged inside her.

“Oh yeah, that hit the spot,” Menza grunted at last, thrusting himself against her again, squeezing the last few drops of his load into her.

CHAPTER THREE (MAKING PLANS) Thomas sat in a crudely made wooden chair at the head of the small table that filled the Woodcock family’s kitchen. It had turned out that the man who had wildly attacked him up in the bedroom was indeed Kristy’s father, a woodcutter called Jak. The beautiful woman in the blue dress was in fact Jak’s second wife and Kristy’s stepmother, Heather. Although Heather was no blood relation of Kristy’s, she shared the young laundry girl’s ample bust and good looks, much to Thomas’s delight.

“I insist you return to the castle,” snapped Thomas to Kristy. They had been arguing for past few minutes on whether or not she would return to her work at the castle laundry today. The poor girl was scared out of her mind, but Thomas could care less. He needed information!

“But they’ll kill me!” wailed Kristy.

“Nonsense wench!” growled Thomas, tugging uncomfortably on the collar of the rough-hewn shirt he was wearing, Jak had leant the King a set of clothes to wear. “Nobody knows it was you that helped me escape.” Thomas was beginning to get rather sick of life outside the throne room. At least at the castle everyone did as he ordered and did not question him like this willful girl. Although on the up side she sucked cock just as good as Lady Valeria.

“You forget who our guest is daughter!” snapped her father who had just entered the kitchen. Whilst King Thomas had been arguing with Kristy, Jak had been preparing himself for work. Thomas couldn’t help by notice that the big man still carried his axe with him.

“Sorry father,” Kristy looked down at her feet. She then turned to Thomas and curtseyed to him. “Sorry your highness. I will do as you ask.”

“I have to head out,” said Jak, nodding at his daughter’s decision in approval. “Those tree’s won’t cut themselves.” Jak smiled to himself as he headed for the door, if Kristy performed well for the king then their family would surely reap a great reward.


As Jak left the house, Thomas explained to Kristy what he required of her. “You should return to work as if nothing happened, we don’t want them suspecting a thing,” he told her as the buxom laundry girl nodded in understanding. “Trust no one, anyone could be involved in the attack. And keep your ears open, listen for anything suspicious, any mention of the attack.”

“Okay, I’ll do my best,” Kristy promised.

“If you can find any clues as to who was behind the attempt to kill me then I will be very grateful. I need to know who it is so that I know if it is safe to return to the castle.” Thomas added. “Oh, and get me some clothes,” he said, scratching himself through the rough clothing that the woodcutter had given him to wear.

Kristy gave Thomas one of her curtseys, bowing so low that Thomas couldn’t help but admire the pale tops of her full breasts, swelling up above the deep cut neckline of her gown. The young girl then left for the castle, her stomach fluttering nervously in anticipation of what was to come.

As she departed Thomas turned to Heather Woodcock, Kristy’s mother. “Get me some breakfast woman,” he said, yawning noisily.

“Yes, your highness,” Heather replied agreeably, curtsey’s in much the same manner as her stepdaughter had.

“Hmm,” murmured Thomas as he thoughtfully admired the way Heather’s ample bosom was also excellently displayed in the partially unlaced bodice of her blue dress. “Like mother like daughter I see,” he added, licking his lips, staring into the overflowing bodice.

**

The Amazon Negotiator waited nervously in the cold hallway as the page went to the King to announce her arrival. She remembered with a little anger her last visit when the arrogant male King had bent her over his desk and taken her from behind. She was one of the bravest of the Amazon warriors and yet the mere man had used her as if she were nothing but an animal to sate his lusts!

Her angry thoughts were interrupted when the pageboy returned. “He will see you now,” the young man told her, his voice trembling slightly at the imposing presence of the warrior woman.

“Good,” the Amazon said with a nod, striding forcefully past the boy. “I know the way,” she added, marching down the hallway as the page scurried behind her, struggling to keep up with her long-legged steps.

The Amazon burst through the doors to the throne room and frowned as her gaze fell upon the ugly visage of General Bairacali seated on the throne. “You are not the King,” she growled, angry to have been fobbed off to an underling.

“The King has asked me to handle the details of the surrender,” snapped Bairacali. In his meeting with the council it had been agreed that the death of the King would remain a secret from the Amazons until the surrender was complete. If at all possible the council did not want to look weak in front of the Amazon’s and cause a possible revival of the war.

The Amazon Negotiator scowled. “Peace Treaty,” she corrected, still too proud to admit surrender. “The Queen instructed me to deal with the King alone,” she sneered, her arrogance brave given the way Bairacali’s armies had so soundly defeated the Amazon’s on the battlefield.

“You seem to be forgetting your place,” rumbled Bairacali, remembering the way Thomas had sealed the Treaty by having the Queen of the Amazon’s suck his cock in front of the entire court. Never mind the fact that the Amazon’s did not even know of Thomas’s father’s death and still thought they were dealing with the original King.

The Amazon however would not back down. “I will speak to the King and the King alone!” she replied defiantly.

Bairacali took an angry step forward, “Listen to me you bitch!” he growled. “It was MY armies that crushed your feeble defenses, and if you break the treaty then it will be MY army that crushes your meager civilization into dust!”

The Negotiator seemed to pause at this. “I will speak with my Queen,” she said, turning and leaving.

Bairacali screamed with fury as the arrogant bitch left his new throne room. “Get Menza!” the General spat to one of the guards as he sat down on the throne, shaking with rage. “I want Thomas found!”

**

King Thomas leant back on his chair and burped loudly. “That hit the spot,” he murmured contentedly as he rubbed his full stomach. He glanced off to his left to where Heather Woodcock was washing up in a small tub of water. “You’re a good cook woman,” he complemented her.

“Thank you, your highness,” she replied, continuing her washing up. “I trust you are satisfied with the meal, I know it’s probably not what you are used to.”

Thomas stood up and stretched, “Nonsense wench, it was perfect.” He moved up behind her, pressing himself against her from behind and reaching around her body. “As to my satisfaction..” he murmured, his hands closing over Heather’s ample bosom, squeezing it through her dress.

Heather immediately stiffened as the King pressed himself against her back and started to grope her big breasts. She was a married woman! What was he doing!?

“You’re a lovely woman Heather Woodcock,” murmured Thomas as he rubbed his growing erection against her firm buttocks and kneaded her plentiful tits through her gown.

“I don’t know if we should be doing this…” Heather protested weakly as Thomas slipped one hand down inside the front of her bodice and scooped out one of her large tits.

“Of course we should, you do want to satisfy my needs don’t you?” breathed Thomas as he squeezed her bare tit in his hand and ground his crotch into her ass.

“Yes, but I’m married,” she murmured. “Jak…”

“Jak would not deny his King,” snapped Thomas, pinching her nipple between thumb and forefinger. Heather gasped. “You would not deny your King either, would you Heather?”

“No, of course not…” she murmured uncertainly as the King roughly mauled at her tits and humped against her ass.

“Excellent!” said Thomas, he spun her away from the bench where she had been washing up and pushed her over to the table, bending her face forward over the edge. Heather gasped as Thomas lifted up the back skirts of her blue dress, revealing her naked ass. “Very nice!” he whispered, slapping the firm cheeks of Heather’s well shaped posterior with one hand as he unfastened his trousers with the other hand.

Thomas lined his cock up with the entrance to Heather’s cunt and then seized her hips, shoving himself forward and sliding up into her. Heather let out a gasp as his cock suddenly filled her.

“Oh yeah, that’s the stuff!” groaned Thomas in pleasure. He held firmly onto Heather’s shapely hips and started to stroke against her, his rock hard cock sliding neatly in and out of her warm, inviting pussy. It would seem that life outside the castle was just as sweet as life inside.

Suddenly they both froze as the door to the kitchen swung open and Jak Woodcock stepped through, carrying his axe in one hand. His eyes widened at the sight of the young King with his cock buried to the hilt into his own wife’s lovely pussy.

**

“Someone must be hiding him General,” Captain Menza explained to Bairacali. “Otherwise my men would already have found him.”

“Well find out who damn it!” growled Bairacali angrily. “The King’s absence it turning out to be a problem. We are not safe until I am coronated or Thomas’s body is lying at my feet.”

“We will double our efforts,” Menza assured his commander.

“You had better General,” warned Bairacali, again dangling the carrot of a promotion in front of Menza. “I want the entire city searched door to door. The King must be found!”

“Yes sir!” Menza saluted.

“But keep it quiet, we can’t have word that the King is alive spreading through the city,” Bairacali added. “How did the interrogation of the sorceress go.”

“It was fruitful,” Menza replied, his crotch tingling slightly in the memory of Carmen’s sweet pussy. “But unfortunately she seemed to know nothing of the King’s whereabouts.”

“Damn!” muttered Bairacali darkly.

“Don’t worry General, the King will be found, dead or alive.”

**

“Welcome back Jak, I hope you don’t mind that I’m indulging in your pretty young wife?” Thomas said casually, his cock still stuffed deep into Heather’s pussy.

Jak froze at the doorway a moment, the sight of his wife getting fucked right in front of him still sinking in. The woodcutter swallowed his anger, “Of course not, your highness. You are the King after all, what’s mine is yours.”

“Very good,” Thomas nodded in gratitude. He resumed his thrusts into Heather’s willing pussy as Jak put down his axe and stepped into the small kitchen. Thomas grunted as he thrust against the lovely woman, his balls slapping against her ass as he drove his cock repeatedly deep into her. “I normally would have asked to use her first,” Thomas said to Jak, breathing heavily with the effort of the sound fucking her was giving her. “But it’s been quite a troubling time for me.”

“I understand, your highness,” Jak said with a nod as he sat down at the table on the opposite side from where Thomas was fucking his wife.

Thomas drove Heather harder into the table, panting heavily now as he got closer to orgasm. “I must thank you for your hospitality Jak,” Thomas said with a grunt as Heather’s pussy clutched delightfully at his cock. “When I return to the throne I will make sure you are richly rewarded.”

“Thank you, your highness. I’m just doing my duty,” he said humbly, but inwardly he was smiling.

“Your wife is a great fuck,” Thomas moaned, chatting to Jak over his wife’s back.

Jak merely nodded as he watched his wife getting slammed by the King, the woodcutter’s own cock was stiffening slightly at the sight and he made a mental note to take his wife on the kitchen table after the King had left, it certainly looked like fun.

“Oh yes!” gasped Thomas, suddenly arching his back and burying his cock deep. He gave a deep, rumbling groan as his cock spasmed inside Heather, shooting deep within her. The King’s eyes rolled back as he humped against Heather’s ass, fucking the cum out of his cock and into her pussy. Heather moaned herself as Thomas came, she could feel the royal penis twitching and surging inside her. “Ahh, that’s it!” grunted Thomas, bucking against Heather and shunting the whole table towards Jak as he shot the last of his load into the woodcutter’s lovely wife.

“Now I’m satisfied,” Thomas told Heather as he pulled out of her and gave her ass another slap.

**

Kristy’s hands were shaking as she folded the large white sheets. She had managed to steal a set of the King’s clothes from the clean laundry pile and stash them amongst some sheets in the corner of the laundry room, and moments later the guards had done another search of the laundry. Kristy had been scared out of her mind, but fortunately they were not looking for something so small and the stolen clothes were not discovered.

Now as she folded the sheet the soldiers that had searched the laundry were chatting directly outside the window. Despite her fear of discovery, Kristy listened carefully as they talked amongst themselves.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,746 Followers