King for a Day

Story Info
A man's fantasies, a woman's desires...a town's debauchery.
3.8k words
4.21
37.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a yawn and a stretch he began to try to focus his eyes on the ever brightening room. Not an easy thing to do when he had only gotten a few hours sleep.

The woman he was with at this comfy bed and breakfast was insatiable. At 46 she had the sexual stamina of an 18 year old. He on the other hand was a newly turned 50 year old that had recently awakened his more, shall we say, kinky nature.

They had met simply by accident, but it felt like they had known each other all their lives. The rapport and banter were like that of old friends. The sexual energy they produced together was that of legend, at least in his own mind.

As he lay there and thought about her, the way her shapely body felt against him, that even his little man nipples had gotten hard, made him sigh and smile at the same time. "Whomever said that men reach their sexual peak at age 18 is nuts!" he thought quietly. "Here I am, 50, and I have more sexual energy and desire than I did then." The last thought causing him to relive more of the night before.

He could still feel the tightness of her nether lips as they gripped his throbbing member. He remembered thinking as she milked his cock like an expert dairy farmer, that he might never be able to cum again, and yet over and over she had brought him to climax. She had taken every drop from him, and yet she wanted more.

"Harder baby!" she simultaneously moaned and demanded, and he groaned and had pounded her harder and harder. His hips strong from the years of running and speed skating were serving him well. The stamina from those events, while years in the past, had not left him entirely. He was able to keep going with the occasional help of energy bars, red bull, quadruple shot lattes and the fact that she made his body respond in a way that NO other woman had ever done.

This was their first time together and it had been a very long time in the making. She had been able to plan the entire weekend right down to the very last detail. She had even chosen this small B&B in a quaint little Northern Atlantic town. It was beautiful. They had met and driven in together the night before under the cover of darkness, "It adds to the intrigue," she had stated laughingly, "you will love it here, I promise." she winked in his direction and he grinned a stupid teenage type grin.

His mind once again drifted as he lay in the large bed, and he recalled sitting in the passenger seat and placing a hand on her silk encased thigh. He wanted her to know that he found her incredible attractive, and he hoped she found him to be someone that she would not have to look for paper bags to help cover his face. All of those doubts were answered when she pulled up her skirt revealing nothing but smooth silk stockings and a smoothly shaved pussy. She spread her legs slightly allowing him to gaze on her, and then she moved her hips just a touch and his hand slid effortlessly up, until his fingers felt the dampness of her groin.

She moaned as his fingers danced along her swollen and ready cunt. He obligingly slid his middle digit between her lips and felt his finger drawn inside. The palm of his hand now resting on her clit as she began to grind while trying to maneuver the vehicle down the interstate.

She hissed at him saying, "You'd better stop for now, I can't take anymore, and if you make he cum like I want to right now or I am going to end up wrecking and killing us both."

"When we get to the hotel I am yours to do with as you please." she stated. "Judging from the size of the bulge in your pants, I would dare say I will not be disappointed."

The moment they entered the room after the sexually charged drive here, he took over. He left no hole unfilled, no hole empty of his cum. He had bound her to the bed, the shower rod, the rod in the closet. She took the o shaped ring in her mouth holding it open so he could slip his cock in and out of her mouth at will. Letting her taste as well as feel the bodily fluids that both of them were exchanging.

He had fucked her mouth hard and often, letting his seed spray over her tongue and down her throat. When he thrust she would gag at his length and girth as they stretched her lips to just shy of painful, and she would whimper when he removed it. Pleading with her eyes to give her more. To make her completely his.

He had assailed her tight pussy, and pummeled her tight but very inviting ass. He had been both gentle and rough. Sweat built on their bodies as they took each other in every conceivable place in the room. There was no doubt that when they were in the bed room or any room for that matter where needs needed satisfying, he was in charge. Various toys, restraints and gadgets had been used. Light red marks appeared on her body...none that hurt too bad and none that would stay more than the night or next day.

They had talked about this before they ever got there, they knew what each other wanted, and they knew where the boundaries were, but there were not many.

When they finally collapsed he could hear her breathing coming deep and slow as she gave herself over to sleep, and he did the same.

Finally he shook himself awake and looked at the empty spot where she had been just hours before. The large wet spots covering the bed a testament to her ability to squirt over and over again. The scent of her so fresh in his nostrils. He grinned.

Getting up to go do his morning constitutional he looked down at his rock solid appendage. He giggled as he thought, "I am going in there where she is and make her take care of this for me." wicked thoughts of her lips taking his balls in her mouth, then the tip and then swallowing him all the way to his hips made him walk faster, as his cock bounced happily up and down.

When he opened the door to the bathroom it was empty. Looking around the room he noticed that her bags where there, but her clothes were not. As a matter of fact he thought, neither were his. Everything, every stitch of clothing was gone, and he now felt very very naked.

Frantically he tried to think of what to do, and just where had she and his clothes gone? Quickly he grabbed the complementary USA today that was perched on the desk and covered himself up the best he could and made his way out of the room. He had to get somewhere and purchase a t shirt and shorts. He had remembered a small clothing store just a half block from the B&B when they came in. So he moved quickly and stealth like down the stairs and out the door, looking for people, but seeing none. One hand holding the paper over his now non-existent erection the other using the sports section to shield his bum. Thanking the powers that be that the door to the shop was the push type and he went in and ... froze.

The shop was open, and empty. No people, but most shockingly, no clothing. The shelves from top to bottom were completely devoid of even one stitch of material. "What the hell is going on!" he fumed. Had the world or this town gone crazy?

Turning to look outside he let his jaw drop to the ground. He sauntered out of the door and let the newspaper flutter to the pavement.

Looking first right and then left he was amazed at the amount of naked flesh. Stepping just one or two steps allowing him to look up the street he saw the banner "Welcome to National Nude Day!" and he stared in disbelief.

"Howdy, stranger." came the greeting from the 300 lb, grinning naked man.

He looked down to see a hand extended in greeting, and a very long, thick and erect penis extending beyond the bulging tummy.

"My name is Bill and I am the Mayor here, Welcome to our Nude day celebration!" Looking once again at the extended hand he opted instead for a semi polite wave and a,"Thanks, I'm Alan."

Bill chimed in, "Well Alan, kinda takes your breath away doesn't it?" posing a question that needed no reply.

"Don't feel embarrassed, we are an adults only town. There are no kids here." and as he looked around he was amazed to find that Bill was right. Not a soul was there that did not look to be in their mid 20's at the youngest.

Bill once again broke the silence, "Join in one of the potlucks, do a little shopping, and then when you are ready, come to the next block. I think you will like our other festivities." and with that Bill shuffled off.

Alan wandered the streets, looking at all the nakedness and trying not to stare as breasts of all shapes and sizes passed by, and trying not to glance down as the other men went past.

Finally he made his way to the next block. As he rounded the corner he could smell the unmistakeable scent of sex in the air. What his eyes first found was the mayor, head tilted back as a beautiful young woman of around 30 was deep throating his huge member and as she was working on it she had her thighs spread around the head of an older woman and was grinding on her face.

Alan gaped and walked by. Everywhere he looked men and women were naked and enjoying the pleasures of the flesh. Every spot was filled with all shapes and sizes of bare flesh. Around the perimeter were shops selling all kinds of erotic materials, gadgets and condoms. Every once in a while a food shop was there. If people were not participating in the decadence, then they were watching.

Then amid the moans and groans he thought he heard his name. Turning he saw his beautiful woman. Sitting on some sort of throne in the city center. At once 5 or 6 pairs of female hands were all over his body. Caressing, stroking, cleaning him, then hands were replaced with lips and tongues as he stood there dumbfounded and VERY aroused.

"Bring him to me." she commanded, and they did. Soon he stood before her throne and he was forced to one knee in front of her. "So, Sir Alan. You are here in the presence of my Nude day followers and I have selected you to take the throne beside me." She gestured at the larger vacant chair. "But in order to take your place on the throne beside me, you must prove your worth. You must be able to run the gauntlet to make your way to ravaging the Queen."

He looked around expecting swards and spears, but saw none. He waited to see muscular men coming his way in full armor. He was determined that no matter what he would prevail.

Clapping her hands he heard the patter of feet running towards them and he turned to look. And there just to one side of the throne came 10 women, stunning and very well built. Everything on them balanced except for the larger than normal breasts.

"Sir Alan, it is your quest this day to make these 10 women cum. I want to hear them scream with delight as the orgasms rip through their bodies. You may use anything you like in order to achieve your goal." She hesitated for a moment.

"BUT," her voice punctuating the air. "You must not cum yourself. You must show me that you can be the King and ONLY cum for your queen."

To say that he was stunned, is an understatement. To say that he was turned on and up for the challenge would be dead on accurate.

"On the table you will find any number of toys that are at your disposal. You may not pull anyone from the crowd because it must be you that makes them cum." With a clap of her hands once again, the women descended on him hands, mouths, tongues and fingers were everywhere.

They were kissing, probing, and "Hey!" he yelled, "No fair they are trying to make me cum."

"Yes they are." she responded. "They too are auditioning. Which ever one of them can make you cum gets a place in the royal bed room, and they all want their chance at you and me."

With that he took things into his control. Grabbing at the row of wrist restraints he moved quickly. The years of exercise leaving him limber and agile. One by one he binds wrists to an over hanging line that holds the banner. He walks back and forth as if inspecting the troupes as they wiggle and try to get free.

The looks he got from them could collectively annihilate an army.

So there for the whole town to view were 10 naked women restrained under the banner that read "Welcome to National Nude Day."

Grabbing the paddle that read "SLUT" he proceeded to leave the word imprinted on their red and stinging bums. Moans began as he worked on each woman. Moving one by one he wrapped the long rope around the breasts of each woman, joining them together. Biting at their nipples as he wraps. Some press their ample breasts to his mouth pressing to get inside, some trying to deny his mouth the pleasure. As each nipple hardens in turn he tightens the nipple clamps to them. As he turns the small thumb screws tighter the blonde woman whose nipples he has just sucked, bit and clamped shudders, screams and begins to cum hard.

The crowd begins to roar its approval as her juices flow freely down her thighs.

"Weakling!" cries the Queen.

Chants rise from the crowd. Some spurring him on eager to have him make them cum. Some are calling that he is being unfair.

He remains focused. Wanting nothing more than to get to his ultimate goal. The Queen.

With resolve driven by lust and desire he works a vibrator into each pussy. First on low, then as he walks up and down the row he reaches and turns them up. If they resist, he finds a butt plug and slides it into their tight puckered holes.

One by one he works them, teases them, gets down on his knees and draws pussy lips between his teeth , biting and nibbling and one by one they begin to cum. The smell of sex wafts through the air of this small town. The chants from the crowd turning to moans. They are transfixed as they watch each woman scream and cum. Bodies convulsing in total orgasmic release.

Then there was only one. A stout redhead with a hard body and hard attitude. She was not going to be easy. As he looked at her he said. "One by one you have seen, heard and even smelled your peers orgasms and yet here you are still defiant to my will, to my touch."

Instead of protesting or trash talking. She simply started telling him all the things she wanted to do to him when she got free. All the positions she wanted to get him into. She spoke with a low sultry voice that sent chills from his spine to his hardening cock. She was getting to him and she knew it.

He smiled a sly smile as he approached her. "I have saved something I saw on the table for just this occasion. I was watching you earlier when the mayor and his wife were claiming the favors of the young woman. You like to watch, don't you?" this was more of a statement than a question.

"Bill!" he yelled. "Take this and put it in the player and bring it up on the Jumbo Tron." handing the mayor the disc and watching the large man waddle off.

As the first image hit the screen, her legs buckled and he knew he had her too. There on the screen were himself and the queen last night in the hotel. The whole night of raw naked sex had been taped put on disc.

"That is what you wanted." he hissed into her ear. "You like to watch and more than anything, you like to watch me."

"You are the mysterious camera person. The note said that this was found in your bedroom this morning."

She was not listening. Her eyes were transfixed on the screen as images of Alan pounding the queen. It was exceptional footage and when it hit the close up of his dick as it rammed in and out of her gripping cunt, the girl began to whimper.

"Please," she said in a low tone. " I can't take it anymore, please make me cum. Make me your cum slut. I will do whatever you want." her words pleading.

"Not yet." he muttered. "Here is the best part, and as they all watched unable to move, the close up video showed as the two people on screen began to orgasm uncontrollably. Creamy white sticky cum began to ooze out of her battered cunt.

He heard her groan and cry out. " Have you not tortured me long enough?" she cried. "My God make me cum I beg of you, MAKE ME CUM!"

With that he slid down his pants revealing his rock hard erection. He reached over and pulled the dildo out of her overheated pussy and rammed himself home. Within 3 or 4 full length strokes she came. The flood gates were open as she sobbed with release and molten hot cum shot from her, and he started to lose himself.

"Please, cum with me." She pleaded.

He immediately pulled out of her as she cried out. "NO, put it back in give me your seed!!" she said demanding. Looking at Alan with eyes that seemed to flash red.

Alan simply shook his head and turned back to see the queen, his queen legs spread wide and fingers flying in and out.

"Now to take what is rightfully mine." he groaned in a low guttural voice and before she could say a word he shoved his needing cock into the depths of her mouth. Her tongue wrapping around his member as she sucked him deeper still.

"Taste her juice on me." Alan demanded in a tone he had never used before. He began to fuck her face hard. Hearing her gag on his aching shaft yet continue to suck as if willing him to cum. As if trying to suck the cum from his balls like sucking a strawberry that has been lodged in a straw. Knowing that any moment the damn will burst and he will flood her with his seed.

And He does. With a shudder and with legs almost unable to hold him he came inside her mouth. She choked and gagged as his hot spunk coated her throat and slid down to fill her tummy with his creamy goodness.

She panted and bit down slightly on his throbbing manhood as her body was racked by orgasm after orgasm. He watched as her swollen cunt squirted her approval for accuracy and distance. Hitting the Mayor, his wife and the last of the women that stood between the King and his Queen.

As she she rose her royal body to her trembling feet she surveyed the crowd. Walking on shaky legs she moved in front of the 10 dejected women.

"You may feel that you have let me down." She said quietly. "You have not, in fact you have given me what I have always wanted." Looking back at Alan she proclaimed. "Behold the King of National Nude Day. And more importantly MY King," she smiled at him.

"Now Mayor Bill, his wife and the Town Council, cut these women down and fuck them. Give their cunts, mouths and asses the hard fucking they have earned."

"To all of you here today." She yelled addressing the crowd. "I hereby declare this National Nude and Fucking Day. So let the fucking begin!" She turned and made her way to the throne beside her King. They joined hands and sat down. Watching as all manner of debauchery was being unleashed. This was their kingdom. They raised their glasses of port and drank greedily.

"Alan? Alan?" he heard through his groggy head.

"Are you ok sweetie?" came the sweet tender voice of his new love.

"I think so." he stammered. Looking around and wondering what happened. Last thing he remembered he was on the throne next to her and now they were here in the hotel room and all was as it should be.

"What happened?" he asked.

"I think we got a little carried away last night." she said with a wink. "We had a bit too much to drink and you passed out"

" But what about National Nude Day and the gauntlet of women, you and I as King and Queen?"

"For heavens sake." she giggled. " That must have been some dream you were having."

She threw her head back and laughed. "My friends will be here any minute, so you better get dressed we need to go poke around the town today. Maybe we will find some good deals to take home."

So, off he went trying to clean up and make sense of the past days events. "I must have been dreaming as she said." he thought to himself. "It just seemed so real."

When he came out of the bathroom fully dressed and ready his heart jumped.

"These are my friends." she said. Pointing to ten exceptional women with very large breasts.

"Aren't you..." he said, his thought trailing off

The red head spoke up. "Nancy told us about your dream, what a naughty man you are." she giggled and all of the 9 remaining women joined in the laughter as they made their way out side.

12