King of a Distant Country Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

August 1873

My immediate household is now aménage a cinque with Baljit, Emma, Cat and Bandong. Emma is still wary of the others, particularly Cat who loves to play with Emma's huge hairy bush, plaiting it and styling it in wondrous ways. She is not averse to having the other girls slurp on her yoni but as yet, will not return the compliment. It is all she can do to pinch another woman's nipple between her fingers and that act is accomplished at arm's length. On the other hand, she is not averse to being on the receiving end but shuts her eyes tightly, no doubt pretending that her breasts, yoni, buttocks etc are being pleasured by a score of men rather than three very adept women. The exception is Bandong. Emma is fascinated by Bandong's unique abilities and will refuse the girl no intimacy. Just the other day I entered our chambers to find Emma on her knees lapping avidly at a keening Bandong while ploughing the lass's plump yoni with two fingers like one of Mr Stephenson's steam engines.

I needed no second invitation and flipped Emma's skirts over her waist and slammed into her from behind and riding her to her climax at a furious gallop. She stopped off from licking Bandong's yoni long enough to voice her own satisfaction. I pulled out and went to kneel by Bandong's face. Sure enough, as quick as you can say, "knife" that little wanton had me buried deep in her gullet and was wriggling and flopping about on the bed even harder. She began that strange gulping motion that set in train a host of exquisite sensations and before long I was streaming my seed down her throat while she huffed and puffed through her nose. She never broke her cadence once as Emma managed to slip her entire fist inside the girl's yoni and was pummelling her interior like a prizefighter in training. Her eyes grew wide as yet another climax hit her and her exotic ministrations somehow prevented me from losing any of my hardness.

In a trice I arranged the pair top-to-toe with Emma underneath on her back and Bandong stretched about her. Each girl had her mouth glued to the other's yoni and was also frigging furiously with her fingers. I grabbed a vial of oil and rubbed it around Bandong's fundament. I hadn't yet taken her in this way and was surprised when she demurred. I wouldn't put up withthat so started to spank her soundly, each slap ringing out on her rounded silken buttocks. She bucked a bit at that and even more when I spotted my riding crop in the corner of the room and gave her a half dozen sharp cuts with that. None of this caused any sort of break in her sequence of climaxes, indeed, if anything, it seemed to speed up the process and I could see Emma's face absolutely drenched in Bandong's juices despite the sterling efforts she was making to swallow every drop.

I grabbed the oil again and this time she stuck her backside up in the air for me, separating her buttocks with this action so I enjoyed a clear sight of her little brown sphincter. I used a lot of oil, for she felt very tight and I worked it into her well with my fingers. After about ten minutes of massaging, her arsehole opened a little and I slipped the head of my lingam into her about an inch. I could feel the pulsations of each successive orgasm as it hit her and although I was not properly inside, feeling these rhythmic contractions excited me greatly. At the first hint of a little give, I shoved into her, having to force myself to slow down and move easily. I was consumed by the desire to pound up her as hard and as fast as I possibly could. She raised her head from between Emma's thighs, took a deep breath and slammed herself backwards onto my prick so that the whole length of it disappeared inside her and she gave a loud shriek as she did so. I must admit that I also let out more than a small gasp.

I stayed absolutely still. I felt Emma's mouth close entirely around one of my balls and I nearly fainted clean way in a combination of fright and pleasure. Emma sucked gently, first on one and then the other, taking the whole sphere into her mouth and then insinuated her own finger, well moistened with Bandong's juices, into my fundament. That made me hop about a bit at first but then I stretched out and she was able to insert a second finger and began to manipulate me deep inside. I have no idea what she did to me but in a flash I was pumping another massive load of seed into Bandong's arse. Emma felt my climax hit and grabbed my member, unceremoniously yanking it out of Bandong and sucking it deep into her mouth. Imagine my surprise when Emma began to pull off Bandong's trick, taking me down her throat and gulping and swallowing to beat the band.

All the while she twirled her fingers in my nether regions and unbelievably another climax hit me almost immediately. Emma grew even redder and in the face and her eyes rolled desperately before she was able to swallow this second, unexpected load. When she had done, we all slumped across the bed, exhausted and drained. It took a little while for us to recover and stumble down to the bathhouse to clean up.

At least we were able to get to the bottom of Cat's strange behaviour. It was guilt. For the first time in her remarkable life as a courtesan she felt ashamed. This was not occasioned by any action on her part but by the sudden realisation she was consumed with lust for her own sister. Once she confessed this to Baljit and Emma, and, a little while afterwards to Bandong herself, she began to improve. Bandong was far from horrified but welcomed Cat's affection although she draws the line at actually making love together. Cat struggled for a while with her demons but then accepted Bandong's judgement and besides, she now had Emma to play with.

However, part of the settlement was that Bandong agreed to teach the girls to take a man's lingam right down the throat. Neither Cat nor Baljit have mastered the technique without gagging but Emma, apparently, turned out to be a natural and can now perform exactly the same tricks with her mouth and gullet as Bandong. Indeed, the entire harem insisted on making an attempt to master this new style of lovemaking but only about five could actually manage it to any degree and only Emma was able to achieve parity with the teacher.

(Editors Note: How sadly amiss was I in my belief that this tender lass would prove a benign influence. Alas, instead, he has corrupted her.)

October 1873

I have been taken ill for a couple of months with a touch of malaria. One of the characteristics of the disease is that once a man has succumbed once, he is cursed to do so again and again at unpredictable intervals. Once taken by the sickness, however, the course of it is predictable with bouts of fever coming and going over a fourteen-day period. Baljit says it is caused by the bite of an insect but its very name suggests it is borne as some vague miasma on foul air. Of which, it has to be said, there is plenty around the time of the monsoon; thick and brooding before and dank and humid afterwards. Still, once a man survives the first bout, it is rare that he dies in a subsequent encounter so in this I count myself blessed. However, all of which explains why my life has been singularly uneventful over the last month and more and there is little to record in this journal.

December 1873

The effects of the malarial fever have left me somewhat enervated. It is hard to concentrate and I am physically weakened to the point that I can scarce set one foot in front of another by evening. Baljit assures me that this is normal. She points to the skinniness of my flanks with their prominent ribs as a sure indication that the illness has taken much out of me. She bade the cook prepare thick potages ofdhaland makes me drink quarts of goats' milk to the point I sometimes feel my back teeth are awash with the stuff. Cat merely shrugged. It is to be expected she says. Everyone who contracts this vile pestilence suffers the same, first the fever then a long, slow recovery. There is little that can be done and what cannot be cured must be endured is very much her attitude. However, a little Chinese girl from the local apothecary has made some infusions of a particular tree bark that she says will help prevent a relapse while ridding my body of the remaining fever and I must own that it does seem efficacious.

Falling ill at this time is doubly galling as it is the cricket-playing season and the new equipment that I ordered arrived along with two professional players, a Mr Hornbeam and a Mr Barlow. They come with a good reputation and because they are at the end of their careers in England, are prepared to serve out their time here teaching the locals. They have been of great assistance in the better preparation of themaidan in its other incarnation as a cricket pitch and I have allocated them some land down nearer the river where, they promise me, with some luck and no little skill, they will produce a first class field with a proper grass wicket. I have to commission a set of pitch rollers for them of various sizes and weights – the largest of which is so huge it will need a team of oxen or a draught elephant to propel it. The idea is quite simply to impact the earth comprising the wicket to such a degree it will be as hard as the impacted mud of themaidan. The whole process will take at least a couple of years but should be worth the effort - and the price in rubies.

Indeed, thank the Lord for the ruby mines. My lifestyle is much less lavish than the rulers of yore but even so, what with modernising the army and the purchase of additional staples for the reserves, if it were not for this regular inflow, the treasury would be sadly depleted by now. I have been fortunate beyond almost all men to have become ruler of such a place. Still and all, I do find the task of being the king increasingly wearisome and would gladly step aside for another if: a) there were a suitable candidate and b) the bugger wouldn't immediately have my head on a spike. It is the nature of things in these parts – and in most others, I venture, that a ruler will not suffer his rivals to live. I fear only death will ever extricate me from this magnificent bondage.

(Editor's Note: What an ingrate! He has been vouchsafed an opportunity to do much good in the world and can only whine, moan and teach the poor benighted heathens cricket.)