King of Swing

Story Info
Footsies of a different variety.
1.3k words
4.36
32.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Savannah_
_Savannah_
65 Followers

He sat there. At peace. All was right with his world. Honeys flanked him, in their scanty clothes; mini-skirts, breast-hugging tanks, tanned flesh that rippled with excitement. It was Daniel, after all, the King of Swing. They all knew the rules; no deep attachments, no drama, no jealousy; just pure unadulterated pleasure to be had by all. At the first sign of clinginess, they were gone, so they were careful not to show anything but lust.

But one watched him from afar, with a hunger that went beyond the norm. She eyed his form with speculative glee. The girls she ignored; they were nothing but college slut-wannabes. They talked a good game, and maybe even a few could go the distance, but most were just girls playing dress-up. Plastic, in more ways than one. It was almost time to make her move. She downed the rest of her Rum & Coke, allowing it's toxins to heat her blood and relax the last of her strained muscles.

This had been a long time in coming; no more evasions, no more excuses, no more "life happens". It was time.

She slowly stood up to her full height; all of 5'2". What she lacked for in height, she more than made up for in curves. Her breasts were lovingly encased in a magenta cami, topping a flirty skirt that barely reached her knees. There was a small slit on the left side, hinting at full luscious thighs. She had decided on letting her hair fall where it might, giving her that just-crawled-out-of-bed look. Smoke-colored lids, black mascara and bright red lipstick completed the look.

With a final tug on her cami she wended her way through the dense population of bodies occupying the dance floor. "Come here, babies" and "Man, I want a piece of that" followed her. She grinned, loving the appreciation, but not deterred from her target. Perhaps another night. At last she stood in front of him, and his entourage of Barbie dolls. She leaned forward, planting her hands on the table, and moved her face to an almost nose-to-nose position. She paused a moment, letting his shocked gaze take in her full breasts that threatened to spill out at any minute. She waited until his fascinated gaze locked on the swaying globes before speaking.

"Hey, sugar, what say you send the cheerleader squad home; I'm sure it's past their curfew." She gave a dismissive look at the gaggle of girls, and then leaned closer in. "I have some champagne on ice and a big comfy bed waiting for us."

Almost in a trance he watched her tongue trail across full lips, disappearing into what he suspected was a very hot mouth. He was a sucker for a set of full lips, not to mention lush breasts. He looked at the group of girls surrounding him, four hotties in all; a guaranteed good time, having sampled their wares before; but somehow he'd lost his enthusiasm for the task. He cringed inwardly at the word task. That settled it then; he wanted to feel heat, urgency, need. Not this robotic desire.

After a few minutes of "oh, Danny baby, don't make us go", he finally managed to shake off the cheerleaders. He grinned as his mind accepted the vision his new friend had implanted in his head. While he was busily ruminating on this profound thought Liz took advantage of his preoccupation and slid into the booth next to him. It wasn't until she'd planted her hand fully onto the crotch of his jeans that Daniel realized they were alone together.

He turned his head and looked at her soft, beautiful face. A sense of déjà vu overcame him. "Have we met before?" he queried. With a laugh Liz shook her head no.

"If we'd ever met before, you'd be hard-pressed to forget. I'm Liz."

Her confidence, and the hand that rubbed him insistently through his jeans, combined to get his motor going…in a big way. Just as his hips lifted helplessly into her ministrations, she grabbed one of his hands and placed it under her skirt, over her bare mound. Fuck. The heat from her pussy singed his palm; he could fell tale-tell juices creeping along her skin.

"I'm Daniel" he managed, as her hand squeezed his dick and balls together through the denim of his jeans.

She whispered into his ear, "Finger me…make me cum; right here, right now." So saying she moved his hand more firmly upon her slick opening and clit. Daniel was more than happy to oblige. He thrust three fingers deeply into her tight channel. Her "mmmm, fuck yeah baby, like that" reverberated throughout his body.

"Shit", he said. He withdrew his fingers and brought them to his mouth to suck; but Jess grabbed him, and then leaned forward to lick, sharing her taste between them. Their tongues met, intertwined; fucked each other. As their tongues dueled he put his fingers back inside her, fucking her wet cunt until she was practically riding his hand. Encouraged by her moans of pleasure he added one more finger; her pussy greedily sucked it in with the rest.

Her hand was still busy between his legs, and had managed to unzip his jeans over the bulge in them. Her warm hand latched onto him, and it was all Daniel could do not to cum right then. His hips twisted into her touch as she stroked his shaft slowly, torturously. Her thumb caressed the head; pre-cum was leaking out now from the tip and she used it to smooth over his dick. She felt his thumb on her clit now, rubbing and pressing as his fingers continued fucking her pussy. It was enough to send her over the edge; with a muffled squeak her pussy muscles contracted around his fingers, and then he felt her warm sticky juice gush all over his fingers, even to his wrist.

Before he knew what was what she was sliding off him and onto the floor under the table. "Oh, shit" he exclaimed, and then her mouth captured his dick in its warm depths. Under cover of the cloth that shrouded her she bobbed upon him, taking him all the way to the base and then back up; over and over she repeated this until he was mumbling, incoherent with exquisite pleasure. His hands held tightly to her skull, helping her to create a rhythm that was sure to make him blow.

"Sir, are you alright?" a voice above her said.

"Er, ahem, yeah; yes I'm fine" he croaked out, and Jess grinned as she listened to their exchange.

He was trying his best to keep it together, but she purposely increased the heat factor, rimming his dick with her tongue and sticking a wet finger up his ass. After a few minutes of him trying to convince the waitress he was okay he finally managed to send her away saying he was sure he'd be okay if he could just have some water. Liz figured she had three, maybe four minutes before the waitress returned.

She felt his frantic hands trying to raise her but she stubbornly remained on her knees and sucked him even harder than before. Her finger continued its relentless invasion of his ass, concentrating its efforts on the nerves connected to his prostate. Just as her mouth fully engulfed him one last time, she felt his cock ripple and spasm inside her mouth. Warm hot liquid hit the back of her throat, and with a triumphant groan she swallowed his load, relishing the feel as it hit her belly. His throaty growl echoed his eruptions, one after the other, until he sit there panting above her, his hands making paths on her skull.

She climbed out from under the table just as the waitress arrived with Daniel's water. The girl's mouth formed a startled 'O', and then a sly grin crept across her face. "Looks like you really need this water now, hon". With a giggle she handed it to the still-recovering Daniel and sashayed away. Liz perched next to him on the booth-seat delicately wiping her lips with a napkin the waitress had been kind enough to hand to her.

Sidling closer to him she looked him in the eye and said "Take me to my room; fuck me".

_Savannah_
_Savannah_
65 Followers