King Princess Fantasy Ch. 01

Story Info
Mikaela and Maggie have a life changing encounter.
4.3k words
4
6.4k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mikaela Strauss and Maggie Rogers Fantasy pt 1

(Request from anonymous Literotica user)

***

It was getting late, Mikaela Strauss and Maggie Rogers had just come off stage after another brilliant colab show together, they went to their dressing rooms to change, having become drenched in sweat whilst under the heat of the stage lights. The girls changed into some clean, casual clothes before Maggie headed to Mikaela's trailer to have a few refreshing drinks with her. Mikaela wore trainers with black jeans and a dark green long sleeve t-shirt, whilst Maggie wore similar trainers with dark blue jeans and a branded t-shirt.

Maggie opened the door to Mikaela's trailer and hopped inside "Oh Mikaela! Where are you?" She said in a funny voice, glancing around the interior curiously. Mikaela trailer was well furnished, decorated with a few of her home comforts and a couple of instruments she didn't often play hung up on the walls.

Soon Mikaela popped her head out from behind the corner of the kitchen area and smiled "Hey you! You were absolutely flawless out there tonight, well done!"

"Aww thanks, you were too! I love doing this colabs, haven't seen you in fucking ages!" Replied Maggie sweetly, joining Mikaela in the kitchen.

"At least we get some time to ourselves, what do fancy?" Asked Mikaela, gesturing towards the selection of alcohol she had stashed away. Maggie eyed them up eagerly, twiddling her fingers as she reached for a bottle of vodka.

"Hmm, that'll do! You don't mind do you?" Replied Maggie, about to unscrew the cap and start drinking.

Mikaela smiled "Yeah go for it, it's been a long day, we could both use the stimulation" she said, popping open a bottle of wine and grabbing a glass. They both went and sat down on the sofa together and started drinking. They got talking about various things, one subject lead to another in a random chain that mostly doesn't make sense to anyone, most of the time.

After a good couple of hours and another bottle each, they giggled and joked, sitting much closer to each other than earlier, starting to get quite cosy with one another.

Suddenly something heavy thumped into the outside of the trailer, they both jumped slightly, startled by the sound, before long they could hear something crawling across the roof. It sounded strange as whatever it was slid across their heads, then it started dripping and gurgling as it dropped onto the floor on the other side of the trailer, landing on the floor with a loud squelch.

"What the fuck was that!?" Said Mikaela quietly, covering her mouth as they both day there on the sofa petrified, Maggie looked terrified as she glanced over at the back window, spotting a long trail of purple slime dripping down the window pane.

"Mikaela!" Said Maggie quietly, grabbing Mikaela's leg to catch her attention. She pointed over at the window as the slime trail slowly dripped out of site.

Mikaela stood up slowly, then gradually tiptoed to the trailer door, Maggie tried to stop her but almost caused the both of them to fall over, as neither could walk in a very straight line given that they were fairly drunk "No don't, stay in here!" She squeaked worriedly, reaching her hand out as Mikaela opened the door and peered outside.

As she looked around she couldn't see anything nearby, only other crew trailers and the lights from the stage area off in the distance. She turned back to Maggie and shrugged "There's nothing there! Either it's gone, or we're fucking loopy" Said Mikaela quietly. She opened the door a little more and stepped outside, placing her feet on the cold damp grass, with only the lights coming from within her trailer to illuminate a fraction of the surrounding area.

Maggie stayed close by, remaining inside by the door as Mikaela went to investigate. After only a few moments Mikaela screamed as she fell into the side of the trailer, causing Maggie to scream as well, she had no idea what had happened outside, but Mikaela had suddenly gone silent.

"Mikaela! What's happening? Mikaela!?" She said urgently, flapping her hands as she dropped to her knees with fright. Still no response, she crawled on her hands and knees until she could peer through the doorway, seeing nothing outside, nor hearing anything else "Mikaela?" She called, coming to her feet as she slowly and cautiously stepped out into the open.

Upon leaving the trailer she spotted Mikaela, trapped against the floor under a large blob of purple slime, the blob extended from a huge human shaped creature, made entirely of the same purple slime, it waited for Maggie and quickly grabbed her, trapping her in a slime blob as well before dragging both of the girls off into the woods nearby.

A while later in the dead of night, Maggie and Mikaela awoke, finding themselves in a dry dark clearing beneath a thick canopy of trees. The large Slime creature stood before them, dripping and oozing as it tried to hold its form. The girls came to their feet, terrified and shocked by the giant person shaped slime thing. Both frozen in fear, they watched as the creature changed shape, losing its human form as it created two more versions of itself, reducing in size slightly as now all three creatures took a humanlike shape, both girls briefly saw their own faces in take shape in the slime. Mikaela's eyes opened wide as she realised what the creatures might be about to do, she gulped as she slowly and cautiously stepped forward.

Mikaela moved towards the closest slime creature curiously, watching it ooze and drip as she stepped closer, gradually reaching out her hand with peaceful intent, hoping to communicate with the creatures. Maggie watched, petrified of the slime creatures and almost shitting a brick as she saw Mikaela move toward them, wanting to scream at her to stay back, but the fear was too powerful.

As Mikaela approached, the purple slime creature that looked like her slides forward, leaving a trail of sticky slime behind it, it too reached out, but as soon as Mikaela was close enough, the creature moving toward her swarmed, grabbing hold of Mikaela's arm and beginning to cover her body. Mikaela tried to escape but it was too late, the purple slime oozed around her, clinging to her attractive body and starting to enter her jeans.

Mikaela gasped as the slime rapidly filled both her knickers and her jeans, causing them to start expanding, soon her thighs and legs began growing too, as slime oozed it's way into her jeans, dripping all down her front and covering the front of her t-shirt in a thick layer of gunge. Mikaela gasped more, giving a strong moan as her arse began to swell dramatically in size, with slime continuing to force it's way into her rapidly bulging jeans.

Maggie watched in both fear and wonder as Mikaela soon began giggling as she sighed in rapturous ecstasy, her lower body growing in size quickly as the last of the slime creature attached to her filled her black jeans. Before Maggie noticed, the other slime creature had approached her, just as she looked back at the creature, it latched onto her and began doing the same thing to her. The other purple slime creature swarmed around her and started oozing into her knickers.

With the first Slime creature now completely stuffed inside Mikaela's jeans, it began growing of its own accord, gaining size and mass gradually, filling out any available space in her jeans. As her jeans were forced to expand, the denim was eventually pulled tort, making every part of her lower body look full and plump, but even as she grew, her jeans managed to hold everything now inside them, the mass of sticky purple slime seemed to allow her jeans to retain their shape without ripping, they simply grew in size along with the slime.

Mikaela's gasps of elation soon built in intensity, quickly turning into powerful orgasms as the slime stimulated her slit hyperactivity, she squirmed and writhed in blissful joy as her entire body clenched, feeling the overwhelming effect the slime had on her senses, enhancing the pleasure she felt tenfold from normal. Her arse, hips, thighs and legs were all growing in size, the slime showing no mercy as it filled the both of them. Before long Mikaela's jeans began to creak loudly as they grew, the slime squelching and gurgling inside as it grew.

Maggie too began to moan wildly, looking down as she saw her lower body expanding as slime oozed inside her jeans. Most of her front was covered in a layer of gunge by now, the slime making wet and squelchy sounds as it moved, filling her jeans rapidly. She looked up to see that the last slime creature had vanished, there was no sign that it had ever been there, and yet both the girls were still growing in size with every passing second. Maggie groped her legs firmly, feeling the slime move as it slid down her legs and filled out her thighs.

Mikaela let out even greater orgasmic moans, trying to grab as the grass as she strained, quickly building to an intense climax. Her lower body continued to grow in size, her jeans creaked and stretched to accommodate all the slime squelching inside. She could feel her clit getting increasing wet, not including how wet and sticky the slime made it by smothering her cunt.

As the second slime creature finished climbing inside Maggie's blue jeans, it also began growing, consuming as much space as possible and forcing her jeans to expand. Maggie also began to moan and wail more intensely, as the slime began stimulating ever part of her cunt. Both of the girls lay there wailing helplessly as their bodies were overloaded with sexual pleasure, every fibre of their bones tingled energetically.

Mikaela cried out as she came "Yes! Oooh yes! Fucking God!" wailing in exquisite ecstasy. Once she had finished, the slime in her jeans calmed, not stimulating her as much as its growth slowed. She rolled over using her new chunky thighs and legs, to see Maggie gasping in ecstasy as her lower body grew dramatically in size, her eyes widened with horny delight as she saw the material of Maggie's jeans stretch. Breathing heavily she started crawling her way over to Maggie, whimpering softly as she felt the slime slosh around and squelch inside her jeans as she moved, Mikaela instantly noticed that she felt quite a bit heavier than before, now having a lot more mass to carry with her.

Maggie cried out in blissful moans of pure untamed pleasure "Maggie! Don't fight it... Let it take you" slurred Mikaela, still ensuring a constant flow of tingling pleasure rushing throughout her cunt and lower body. Maggie couldn't respond due to the intensity of her orgasm, she wriggled and squirmed frantically. Soon her back began to arch as she tensed, building up to her climax. Mikaela watched her writhe in utter bliss eagerly, reaching out for her just as she let out a powerful moan as she peaked.

Once finished, Maggie lay on the floor gasping, trying to gather herself as the slime inside her jeans slowed it's growth. Mikaela grabbed Maggie's arm and shook her slightly "Hey! You alright?" She asked enthusiastically, smiling as Maggie glanced at her.

"Yeah!" She groaned, still heavily dazed by her intense climax "I think so..." Laying back for a moment before trying to look down at her body "M-my legs! Holy shit, my legs... They're gorgeous!" She exclaimed excitedly, taking hold of her new plumped thighs and squeezing them firmly, she moaned with sweet elation as the slime inside her jeans moved and squelched loudly, causing it to grow ever so slightly more when she touched it.

"I know right!? This is fucking incredible! Look at the size of my ass!" Mikaela replied, laughing as she glanced back at her two large slime filled arse cheeks straining against the material of her stretched jeans.

Mikaela wasted no time in exploring this brand new lower body of hers, she rolled over on her plump arse, moaning softly as moving in any way disturbed the slime trapped inside her trousers, causing it to move and squelch wetly. She took a deep breath as she attempted to get back onto her feet, unable to simply stand straight up, she had to roll again so she sat on her knees, causing her to moan more as the slime moved.

Maggie also sat up, whimpering blissfully as the slime inside her jeans moved, she looked down at her body, groping her new legs and thighs firmly, the look of wonder and delight on her face was unparalleled. Mikaela gasped and grunted orgasmicly as she finally managed to spring to her feet, she stumbled and staggered because of her new weight, now being quite a bit heavier than earlier, with so much slime squeezed into her jeans, she would have to take her time adjusting to her newly sculpted body. She gazed down at her chunky thighs, bouncing and jiggling at bit as she stroked her legs, giggling with delight at their size and shape, gradually working her way around to her arse where she grabbed two huge handfuls of her backside and moaned blissfully.

As Mikaela bounced on her feet slightly, she noticed that the slime held its shape perfectly, only moving in the way her own body naturally would, and yet she could feel the slime sloshing around inside, it was like the slime had become part of her, appearing as if this was how her lower body had always been, plump and curvy, like a streamlined fertility goddess. Mikaela became curious all of a sudden, popping open her belt and slackening the top of her jeans slightly, just enough so she could peer inside "Holy shit! Look at that!" She gasped, reaching into the front of her jeans gently, she pulled it back out with a handful of thick, sticky purple slime, it oozed and dripped like syrup off her hand slowly, dripping back into her jeans to rejoin the mass of slime trapped within.

She massaged and squeezed at the slime in her hand, even though it was sticky and syrupy, it felt extremely soft and smooth, a strange combination that she couldn't describe in any other way. Mikaela dumped the remaining slime on her hand back into her jeans and scraped the last of it off before doing her jeans back up and putting her belt back on.

Maggie also attempted to climb to her feet, but without much luck, Mikaela stumbled closer reaching out her hand to help Maggie up.

"That's it up you come" she said blissfully, pulling Maggie to her feet. Maggie gasped, struggling to cope with the constant tingling pleasure the slime made her endure. Once they were both up on their feet, they took a while to admire one another, finding their new appearance very appealing.

"What the fuck just happened?" Laughed Maggie, steadying herself with Mikaela's help, gazing wondrously at Mikaela's plump legs, she reached out and groped her thighs firmly, causing Mikaela to moan wildly, Maggie's touch felt exquisite, she closed her eyes and encouraged her to keep going "Ooh, enjoying that are we?" Maggie giggled, touching her even more.

"W-whatever that, thing, was... It wanted a host, and it found us" mumbled Mikaela, unable to resist Maggie's electrifying touch. Mikaela looked at Maggie, seeing nothing but irresistible beauty, she took hold of her and pulled her closer, leaning in to give her a tender kiss.

Maggie was briefly shocked by Mikaela's sudden move, but she quickly shrugged off any doubt and kissed back, prompting Mikaela to continue. Soon they started kissing more passionately, groping one another's squishy and soft lower bodies. After a few breathless moments kissing, both the girls began to feel a powerful tingling sensation through their bodies, making them want to kiss each other more. Suddenly they were both hit by a huge wave of orgasmic pleasure, they moaned as they continued kissing passionately. The huge wave of pleasure sparked a new growth spurt in the slime, their jeans creaked loudly as they grew again.

The girls became caught in a rush of horny lust, they groped each other longingly, running hands deep into one another's hair, holding their legs as they grew. Soon the pleasure came to a point where they could no longer kiss, as they both dropped to their knees and wailed in exquisite ecstasy. The pleasure stayed quite intense for some time, making them squirt fairly heavily a few times. After a few minutes the pleasure began to fade, becoming little more than a faint vibe, or so they thought, the slime began to grow in phases, growing in size dramatically for a short time before settling down, bringing the pleasure down with it, and then growing again, ramping up the pleasure even stronger than before. It pulsed almost, forcing them to endure several orgasmic climaxes each time.

Mikaela and Maggie now lay on the ground again, moaning and wailing with sweet orgasmic elation, their lower proportions now becoming huge, perfectly sculpted and plump as they grew. Then after several more long orgasmic minutes, they both lay on the floor exhausted, both of them looked like irresistible goddesses. Their jeans had stretched and changed to accommodate their new size, without ripping or distorting. The girls looked at each other, they glanced at their new lower bodies and began to laugh hysterically, throughly enjoying the strange and yet heavily soothing sensation of being completely filled with slime.

***

Several hours later, Mikaela and Maggie managed to find their way back to the trailer, this was when they realised that the slime creature that had dragged them both off, hadn't taken them far. This gave the girls some time to adjust to their new body structure, surprised that they could still walk quite normally, without having to waddle because of the extra load in places where they weren't used to.

Another thing they enjoyed apart from the continuous clitoral stimulating caused by the slime, as it was fairly cold out, they noticed that they were being kept quite warm by the slime. It felt as if they were wrapped beneath a lusciously soft silk blanket.

Once inside, they made their way over to the bed in the back of the trailer, giggling as they held hands and began gently kissing again, falling heavily down onto the bed, Maggie lay back as Mikaela climbed on top of her, smiling naughtily as she came down on her. When they eventually began kissing more passionately again, their smile continued to grow, making them orgasm over and over again as they enjoyed one another's warm embrace.

Later that morning, Mikaela and Maggie snuggled closely taking some well needed rest after the long night they had. With no need for the blankets, they simply lay fast asleep on the bed in their slime filled jeans, more comfortable than they had ever been in their lives so far.

Outside the trailer one of Mikaela's agents, Naomi approached, she knocked on the trailer door and waited patiently.

Mikaela twitched slightly when she heard a knock at the door, not quite realising she wasn't dreaming or hearing things she didn't move from the bed, she shuffled slightly sliding her hand over Maggie's plump posterior and holding it. When she heard the knock again she leaned over to peer down the walkway of the trailer "Hello?" She called out.

Naomi perked up slightly when she heard Mikaela inside "Hi Mikaela it's me Naomi!" She replied. Mikaela's eyes opened wide with delight, she grinned as she slapped Maggie's arse, causing her to wake up with a jolt

"We've got company!" Mikaela whispered into Maggie's ear excitedly, shuffling off the bed quickly, the slime in her jeans moved and squelched as she came to her feet. Once up it took her a moment to steady herself with her new proportions, but she quickly adapted. Wasting no time she headed for the door, pausing for a moment for she opened it, glancing down at her huge legs and thighs, she simply shrugged and proceed to open the door to greet Naomi.

"Naomi! Hiya, hop in!" Said Mikaela happily. Naomi smiled as she saw Mikaela, not yet noticing her dramatic physical changes, she climbed into the trailer and gave Mikaela a warm hug. Upon leaning over Naomi's shoulder when hugging her, Mikaela's eyes briefly turned a dark shade of purple, the same as her slime.

12