Kingdom Come

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stifled a gasp when she saw her mentor, Archibald the Tall, walk over to one of the Black Moon witches in a stupor, his eyes glazed over and his hands outstretched, grabbing onto the evil woman's proud and upturned, bosomy chest. His old hands tore away her skimpy bra, letting her outrageous mountains of sensual flesh burst free.

The wicked witch arched her back, laughing as she thrust her magnificent tits out and stuffed the wizard's bald head into her luscious cleavage. She squealed in joy as the old man tackled her down, ripping away the rest of her gown as he unfurled his turgid cock, ready to couple and damn himself in the arms of the she-devil.

Tears streamed down Lady Eglantine's face as she saw her old friend and wise teacher willingly betray the Order they strove so hard to re-build in the aftermath of the barbarian invasion. Her heart jumped as she saw the combat wind down, with similar scenes of treachery unfolding before her eyes.

The surviving wizards were beginning to surrender to the transcendent beauty of their evil temptresses, dropping their scepters and drowning in their seductive, warm lips, their tight, full chested bodies revealed at the shedding of their robes. Meanwhile, vile warlocks grabbed virtuous witches by the hair, ripping away their tight corsets and gripping their pouting, overflowing breasts, ready to corrupt their souls with their dark seed.

It was too much to bear.

Grabbing her ensorcelled wand, Lady Eglantine knew what she must do. She would pool all her magical might into a single spell, the last spell that Archibald taught her. It would turn the tide but leave her powerless, but for the pendant around her neck, imbuing her with reserved arcane energy. But no one else would know that.

Before she left for the ritual chamber, she took one last look at the crystal ball, holding back a sob as she saw Archibald pounding his seducer furiously, the woman's love juices spraying all over his cock as she held his head to her lavish breasts. The old man was spasming and twitching, gurgling in pleasure as her broiling nectar steamed from his throat, his skin paling into slate gray as the witch's corruption took hold, the silky soft feel of her huge, engorged tits and the sinful sweet drink keeping him addicted well until it was too late to turn back from damnation.

She took a deep breath, blocking such images from her mind.

With a flick of her fingers Lady Eglantine's see-through chemise was transformed into a scarlet dress, tight and figure clinging, highlighting her hips and pushing the pleasant teardrop shape of her mesmerizing breasts into a valley of deep cleavage. Her toned legs peeked out from the high reaching cuts on either side of her dress, while her midriff was left exposed, intended to impress as much as it was to distract, her smooth belly marked with the sigils of her order.

She was ready. As she rushed out the door to meet her fate, she hoped and prayed that Archibald wasn't exaggerating when he said the spell would "...bring wings of flame, sons of the sun, adjudicators of pain and fiery justice..."

At least it sounded imposing.

***

Once in the sanctum, Lady Eglantine waved her hands as though she were conducting an orchestra, weaving her spell with as much intricacy as time would allow. Her lustrous, auburn tresses defied gravity, floating in the air, their tremendous length hearkening back to the legendary maidens of old. The overpowering illumination of her incantation cast stark light across her nubile body, letting tantalizing shadows settle over the vast swells of her cleavage.

A tingle of fear ran up her spine as she saw a dark shadow in the corner of her eye. She brought an end to her rushed spell, finally casting it at her umbral assailant. A ball of light shot towards him before splitting into three winged warriors, glowing with magical fire. The attacker in turn gestured to the floor, and panic shot through her veins as a score of demonic warriors burst through the floor in a wall of red flame.

Vincent knew time was of the essence, hoping he could bring her into his dark lady's embrace before his summoned beasts were sent back home. He sailed through the melee like the wind, and grinned as he got a better view of his prey. Blood rushed to his groin as he took in her exposed thighs and shapely legs, while the rounded contours of her deep cleavage peeked through the crimson straps holding her dress together, exposing her shoulders and revealing her plunging neckline. As she poised for combat, he took note of the carmine gemmed amulet hanging between her full breasts.

He teleported just as she fired a beam of pure light from her wand, the misfired spell blowing through the back of one of her warriors. He rematerialized out of a black mist right in front of her, grabbing her by the neck as he plundered her lips, jamming his questing tongue down her throat as his greedy hands felt up her lush ass, eliciting enraged groans from the noble witch.

He moved down to her neck, licking and savoring the sharp, aromatic powders that coated her smooth skin. He moved one of his hands to her chest, his fingers pulling down the thin silk that veiled the sweeping, curved slopes of her breasts, bouncing wildly to their struggle. She gathered molten heat in her palm before striking Vincent in the throat, her searing touch making his skin sizzle, but to no avail, as the warlock's calloused hands groped and squeezed onto her pouting breasts, channeling his dark aura straight into her heart.

The warlock nuzzled into her neck once more, gritting his teeth and bearing the scalding pain of her magic as he felt her heart stammer and her body shudder underneath his assault, relishing the sumptuous feel of her voluptuous flesh, pumping and squeezing her soft bosom as he made humping motions against her thigh. He spared one hand to rip away her necklace, and as he did so, the pain from her magic dropped away, her spells now impotent. A mix of pleasure and terror filled her eyes as she saw her lifeline torn away, while soul rending desire poured into her heart, driving her pussy to throb and tingle with an unnatural sexual charge.

Vincent smiled as he felt his member swell and harden, rising through his loose robes and gliding along her trembling leg as he gripped her closer for violation. Lady Eglantine could only spasm and twitch in his embrace, her head head lolled to the side as she felt sinful pleasure course through her veins, completely helpless so long as the vile warlock kept his hand over her heart. She knew what would befall her if he impaled her sex and sowed his darkness within her womb, and screamed with all her might to deny her own arousal, to deny the intense longing to be conquered by his evil. Her numb hands tried pushing him off, but could only flail wildly, her struggles trivial before his power.

She came as she felt his cock push against her panties, rubbing along her sensitive lips as the very core of her being pulsed with obscene pleasure. He nudged her panties to the side, allowing him entrance to her sacred womanhood. She felt as if she was drowning in pleasure, scarcely able to speak as her erogenous zones grew more sensitive by the second.

"S-stop...evil...I wwwill...ssstop you!" Vincent looked into her lost eyes and only smirked, holding her head close as he breathed in of her fear, savoring the tinges of defiance that colored her voice. He teased her swollen, juicy slit, sliding his shaft along her womanhood but never quite entering it. This was it. His last, final joy in life. Not the burning of villages, nor the rush of sorcerous combat, but the defiling of innocence, and he relished it as he would a fine wine.

It was one thing to bring a murderous whore like Zhara into Morgana's circle, but it was another pleasure entirely to strip the virtuous of all that made them so, making them into little more than slaves for his mistress's will.

"None can stop my lady Morgana's reign..." he said at last, as his head nudged threateningly into her labia lips. "None can resist her rule...now join us and rejoice as you feel her touch upon your soul!" He plunged through her sex, her folds parting like a stormy sea before his raging lusts, his shaft aided by her slick and frothy inner walls, flowing with her unnatural arousal.

She came at his impalement, her traitorous body aiding in her own delicious corruption as ecstasy sparked through her veins. "NOOO!" she screamed, her legs involuntarily wrapping around him as the two went careening into a nearby table, sending bowls and cups flying as he steadied her on a stone wall, thrusting against her as she moaned to her ravishment. Her lacy top had completely come undone, giving leave for her glorious, silken globes to burst free, her creamy, round tits squeezed against her violator's chest as he devoured her lips.

He lingered on her lips, drinking in their sweet taste and soft feel before biting gently upon her ear. "Yesss! Embrace your destiny wench!" He delighted in tormenting his foes, and felt like a conqueror when she could only whimper in response, her body having succumbed to his incredible stimulation. He immersed himself in pleasure, luxuriating in the feeling of her moist, hefty breasts sliding over his chest, her nipples like hard diamonds, contrasted by the abundant softness of her mounds, blossoming outwards the closer he pressed himself against her.

He groaned in pleasure as the hot, wet glove of her inner sex gripped his manhood, contracting and squeezing around him without shame, her primal instincts eagerly delivering her into damnation for supreme ecstasy.

She gasped as his hips slammed against hers, her carnal mountains bouncing and slapping together to the rhythm of their coupling. Her pale breasts shook and swayed, her smooth flesh shuddering like waves on the sea as her heart shaped bottom bounced on his cock, her moist skin creating wet smacks each time their rutting bodies collided.

Vincent pumped into her with powerful thrusts, the wet, squelching sounds of her desire as present in his ears as the demonic melee behind him, his heart beating with excitement and fear, knowing his death was close if he could not darken her spirit in time. The thought of ripping out all traces of good from her soul aroused him, and his cock swelled even more within her silken sheathe as he came ever closer to his climax.

Lady Eglantine moaned in insane joy as she felt waves of pleasure crash down through her body, now fully entangled with the warlock, unable to hold back her wails of pleasure as his brutal thrusting brought her another unwanted orgasm. Her drooling pussy contracted around his cock, squeezing around his shaft with manic intensity. Vincent groaned in release, the tactile pleasure of her inner walls driving him past the brink as he slammed himself as deep as possible within her hot depths, his stiffening body pinning her to the wall as his manhood jerked and shuddered his insidious essence deep inside her.

He gripped her ripe bosom, squeezing her puffy, aroused tits in time to the spewing throbs of his cock, letting out a deep sigh of relief, both at his sexual release and the sheer pleasure of corrupting an innocent. Her struggling and straining leveled off until she laid slack in his arms, gasping as she felt each blast of his dark seed bloom within her love canal, his manhood not letting a single drop free.

Her vision became cloudy as his evil flooded through her veins, turning her body against her soul, her will crumbling like straw before his seductive power. She saw her winged warriors, glowing with light in the encroaching darkness, still fighting a pitched battle against his demons. They turned their head immediately as they sensed their master was about to fall into damnation. She prayed, prayed that she would be saved in time...but deep down, knew she would not.

A new destiny called to her, one that she was helpless to resist as she convulsed in the warlock's grip. A part of her craved his dark promises and his desire to break her with his merciless will. She sobbed in unnatural bliss, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she felt his unholy seed continue to pump into her being, while she pushed her large, swollen breasts in his face, reciprocating his thrusts.

She howled in lust and surrender as she heard his seductive whispers, her mind and soul embracing what her body already had: inevitable defeat. Runnels of sweat streamed in between the soft, upturned mountains of her breasts, her rosy nipples engorged with arousal, her skin having grown hotter and hotter since her violator jetted his vile essence into her receiving womb. With a lustful exhalation, she let go of the last holdouts of her mental blocks, giving herself up and letting his dark soul finally mingle with hers, tainting her forever.

The pent-up heat in her body exploded across her nerves, a wave of hot, sexual energy nearly driving her insane as her body quaked to her chain of orgasms. Corrupting euphoria washed over her soul as she felt her purity devoured, becoming an empty vessel for his evil in an instant. She moaned in delight as fresh power funneled into her being, visions of a burning paradise filling her mind as Morgana's dark will became her own. Her guardians screamed in despair as they watched her fiery, radiant soul turn to shadowed ice, absorbing all light. In that moment, she had become well and truly lost to the darkness.

Vincent bellowed in victory as her two remaining guardians vaporized out of existence, their tenuous thread to her soul cut away the moment she fell from the light. His greedy hands cupped around her wobbling, soft mounds, which rolled and leapt in time to her orgasmic shivers, as perverse sensations and sinister changes worked themselves within her body.

He cackled evilly as her auburn curls shifted into flowing pools of varnished black, gleaming radiantly in the torch light while her pale skin darkened into the hue of golden dusk, like that of the exotic beauties of the Southlands. He delighted in feeling her already generous breasts swell and shudder in his palms, expanding into spectacular, colossal mounds, sitting impossibly high on her chest, perfect orbs for a perfect body, remade for ultimate temptation.

The lascivious warlock buried his head in her beautiful, golden-brown breasts, ready to taste her scalding ambrosia. He groaned in delight, feeling her tits sandwich his face, overwhelmed by their incredible size and smoothness, relishing their soft, warm feel. His questing tongue moved to her aroused nipple, causing her to gasp in delight. Spurts of her hot elixir burned his tongue but he kept on drinking, the caustic yet delicious concoction one of many evidences that she had fallen into sin.

"Ohhh...so good, drink more of me...I can feel the change, deep down...need more!" moaned the newly minted harlot, her delicate hands mashing his face further into her plentiful cleavage, as he took another slurp of her addictive nectar. Her change was the most wild he had seen yet, having been used to the pale, raven haired beauty of most Black Moon witches, she would be in good company with the coven's other odd witch, Ingrid.

He pulled away from her, letting his satiated cock slide out of her well used sex as he fastened his robes. She slumped down the stony wall, her huge, saliva streaked tits, still steaming and moist with her ambrosia, while her supple thighs, glistening with his seed, gave her the countenance of a rowdy whore rather than a woman of high station. He watched her as she twitched every now and then, while heat waves rose off her shining skin, the evil witch relishing the new changes that flowed through her body and soul.

He extended her a hand up. "I am Vincent." He smiled as he watched her eyes snap open, her irises flaming into deep violet, as was customary for most witches of the Black Moon, a consequence of Morgana's essence asserting itself. "We met two centuries ago, at the Council of Nacala, all of us squabbling over the lawful use of magic in warfare."

Lady Eglantine rose up, caressing his face before giving him a kiss laced with primal need. She pulled back, fondling her newly ripened endowments, her black nails sinking into the bronzed slopes of her lush bosom before giving him a twisted smile. "Ahh yes, I remember...I do believe this bit of business was against the rules...not that I mind."

"Of course...well you did mind, about two minutes ago, but let's not harp on the past." He walked behind her, exhaling as his hands ran down her rounded hips, onto the soft, beige globes of her bottom before reaching back up to the heaving orbs of her chest, her gleaming, olive complexion making her massive breasts look like two honeyed dew drops of caramel. "Instead...let's replenish the ranks."

She leaned her head back into his neck, loving the feel of his fingers squeezing into the ripe swells of her yielding flesh. "With pleasure my lord..."

***

Vincent strolled out of the burning tower with his newest recruit in tow, Lady Eglantine, followed by a cadre of the surviving Black Moon cultists and a gaggle of witches and wizards freshly converted to Morgana's cause, their glowing eyes and twisted grins evidences of their downfall.

He regarded his imp warmly as the creature finished sliding a smooth, oval shaped stone, glowing with violet light, into the waiting pussy of an unconscious witch. The erotic energies of the stone caused her pussy lips to engorge and glisten, eagerly drawing the evil object into her warm, silken slit. She sighed in delight as the stone was pushed in, before letting out a sharp moan from the electric ecstasy that shot through her sex to the most intimate parts of her soul. Her body stiffened and her back arched as the pulsating darkness seduced her from within, before she collapsed back onto the ground, gasping for air as she gave herself up to sin.

"Well done Xarznip, you have evaded your daily maiming with your usefulness." He eyed the other witches the imp had spent the battle violating, some of whom were already glowing from the inside as the stones spread their taint through their convulsively orgasmic bodies. His imp bowed excessively, before scrambling up his shoulder, taking his perch like a parrot would to a pirate.

Lady Eglantine looked down on the young sorceress before them, her past remembrances telling her the woman was only an apprentice, having only been with the Order for a year. Brianne was her name, and Eglantine's wicked face crinkled into a grin as she beheld the witch reach for her moist flower, helpless and unable to resist the evil blooming inside her.

She had been a peasant girl, just like Lady Eglantine, inducted into the Order on a scholarship, on account of great magical talent. Such a sweet girl, known for her way with fireballs as much as she was for baking pies for the Order, wanting to be seen as one of the family. In another life, she might have followed in Lady Eglantine's footsteps, serving with distinction as she was promoted into the august ranks of nobility, soaring higher than her birth would allow.

Now there would be nothing noble about her.

Eglantine cackled as the poor girl's breasts rose through her dress, invigorated mounds of lush femininity thrusting into existence. As her chest ripened into a soft, buxom bounty, a new glow flushed through her skin, imbuing her with inhuman vitality. Her eyes fluttered and her hips jerked along the stony street, while a loud moan of orgasmic pleasure seeped from her pouting lips, heralding the end of her innocent soul.

Vincent put his hand around Eglantine's shoulder, his eyes roving over her transformed scarlet dress. The magical threads reflected the nature of its wearer's spirit. In this case, rips and tears had rearranged themselves into elegant red ribbons, made into the formation of jagged claws, guarding her delectable curves covetously. The heavy globes of her breasts were pushed up, the bands of cloth falling around her honey gold slopes like a red, silken ribcage, protecting her full, ripe tits from the prying eyes of her coven.