Kingdom Come

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgana walked up to the imposing creature with not a tinge of fear in her soul, reaching for its head. Adras bowed in supplication, allowing Morgana to remove her gleaming crown. As the witch placed it on her head, the blue and white jewels turned blood red, while the splendor of the golden filigree glowed with unholy light, screaming faces manifesting among its ornate designs.

"Thank you my Queen...for everything." said Adras, still bowing and getting used to the intertwined feelings of lust and murder than inundated her body. Morgana kissed her on the forehead, sparing a delightful squeeze of her pet's bountiful breasts.

"It was my pleasure." she said, one of the few times the witch had spoken the truth since her turn to evil. She gestured for her supporters to stand up, walking past their kneeling forms and paying not a single glance to the screams and fires that spread through the city below. "Come, come! I do believe it is right about..." she paused, staring at the towering, bronze chamber doors, and then as if on cue, they barged open, "now!".

She clapped with excitement, leaving the balcony and approaching the king's throne. Through the doors had entered the Black Knight, accompanied by a cohort of his demonic sons, all of them bruised and bloodied, the knight himself, bloodiest of all. His traditionally black armor was no longer, being vivid red, covered in the blood of innocents and warriors alike.

Morgana slinked into her new throne, relaxing like a lioness while making a mental note to make it more posh by night's end, the barbarian's tastes in comfort not mirroring her own. "Report my champion! What news?" Her naked form lay splayed across the chair, making no effort to conceal herself.

The Black Knight's flaming eyes darted to her soft, abundant breasts, just waiting to be grabbed and squeezed, but he held back, not wanting to sully her ivory globes with the blood the unworthy. He coughed before meeting her eyes. "My lady, the kingdom is yours. All of Karnor's commanders have been assassinated, the spines of their sons torn out, the dignity of their daughters hollowed out, now faithfully aligned to our cause."

Morgana rested her chin on her hand, pleased with the outcome of events, making another mental note to put the Black Knight deeper under her spell, his florid speech from his past life peeking out once again. She sensed the former king and queen come up to her side, Adras speaking up first. "But what of our children!?" she said, less out of motherly concern and more out of predatory curiosity.

"Ill news. Prince Hektos was too spirited, there was no other recourse but death an-"

"Good!" interrupted Karnor, "I never liked him anyway." He looked to the scowling Morgana. "Apologies your Majesty."

The Black Knight continued, trying not to notice Adras strum herself off as he reported more fatalities. "...while Prince Veros was captured." The handsome prince was ushered forward, the demonic soldiers snickering as the man was punched and kicked from their ranks.

He looked around the throne room, confusion and terror marking his face. He eyed his soulless father, and his heart sank when he received no comfort from his mother. His gaze moved up from her heaving melons and into her hungry stare, drool leaking from mouth as her breasts grew more swollen at the sight of him.

"Mother...father! What have they done to you!?" he screamed, before with a flick of her fingers Morgana sent him sprawling across the floor, materializing a magical gag in his mouth.

"Silence! They have seen the light...as will you soon enough." She regarded the helpless prince with lascivious eyes, before returning her gaze to the knight. "Continue, noble lord."

The Black Knight fished something out of the bag draped around his back, pulling out the head of Marlowe Dreville. "This one aided in the only royal escape, that of Princess Eva and her brutish companion." Morgana eyed the head, before shrugging her shoulders. "You are not...angry, my Queen?"

"Of course not. Someone always escapes, to rail against it is to rail against the laws of nature. The more royal they are, the better their chances. Let us be thankful it was a tender princess rather than a vengeful prince!" She sat up from the throne as her eyes sparked with magic, letting black mist snake around her sculpted body and soft skin before solidifying into a silken black bra and g-string panties, her attire just barely covering her generous assets. "Let the girl plant her head in the sand, for we plant the flag of our victory!" The room cheered as her warriors raised their weapons in the air, her Black Knight giving a courteous bow, a hold over from his noble past.

She looked at the struggling Prince Veros, muffling in fear, before sharing a smile with his mother.

***

The final hours of dawn were giving way to morning as all manner of foul creature crowded on the roof of the castle. The sky was chock full of black smoke, the smell of flesh and death on the wind, while moans of the dying echoed in the breeze. Morgana's heraldic banners billowed in the howling altitude, while Prince Veros sat in a pentagram, his lusting mother by Morgana's side.

Morgana whispered into her servant's ear, the spider-woman's eyes widening as her lips crinkled into a wicked smile. "...serve your Queen well my pet, and I will love thee for it." She moved away from her slave, moving to a make shift altar before shooting her hands into the air and mouthing her incantations.

Adras, for her part, sighed in pleasure, finally able to indulge in the infernal desires that had been simmering in her veins since her spiritual desecration. Her delicate spider legs skittered over to her defeated son, his eyes a mix of lust and disgust as he eyed the beast that used to be his mother.

Errant wind blew the silky black ribbons of her hair away from her buxom chest, the chill temperature setting her nipples at points, her huge, tanned breasts now resembling soft mountains more than ever. She stretched herself, turning around and breathing into the shallow air, giving Veros a view of her slender yet muscled back, his eyes wrestling with the strangeness of seeing a fully formed set of ripe ass cheeks resting upon a spider's body.

But no longer than he had considered it, she had turned back around, her tits bouncing from side to side as she tread with a spring in her step. Her toned belly glistened with a shining emerald, an emerald Veros recalled his father telling him about as a boy. He had been a youth when he plundered it from the corpse of a demonic elephant in a tower, gifting it years later to his beautiful wife. To think, they had been a romantic, loving couple, just a day before, made the Prince long for happier days.

His fond reminiscences were broken when she lunged down, licking along his neck as her full and hefty melons skimmed and pressed against his naked chest, her flesh soft yet cool. He looked into her glowing eyes, imploring her to remember who she once was.

"Mother please, you don't have to do this!"

She paused in her ministrations, and for a moment, Veros thought the sight of her naked, shivering son might have moved her to sympathy. "Oh my dear child...you don't understand...I want to do this!" A sharp grin parted her lips as she wrapped all her legs around him, her velvet pussy rubbing along his groin as she did so.

She jetted globs of silk out of her spinneret, moaning as she wrapped her prey in a light cocoon. She fell over him, letting her dark, bobbing breasts glide against his face as she held him in a lover's kiss. Her moist lips devoured his, making sounds of arousal into his mouth as her stinger came up from behind and plunged into his back.

Veros broke away from her kiss, shouting in pain before immediately calming down, as an all new pleasure rushed through his veins. Adras let loose a sensual moan as her intoxicants poured into her son, delighting in feeling his hardening manhood slide against her. She shot her tongue down his throat once more, pleased in seeing the sharp fear in his eyes mellow into glazed acceptance while her arachnid abdomen shuddered as it pumped more of her essence into his twitching body.

Morgana looked at the unholy incest before her as she increased the intensity and speed of her words, while dark clouds and thunder boomed ever closer in the sky. Her eyes flamed over, pouring out bright light as she channeled her sorcerous might into the pentagram.

Adras had glided her infernal pussy over her son's erect cock, moaning as his shaft impaled the luscious, pink slit on her ebony abdomen. She rested the heavy mounds of her amber tits upon his face as she held his head close, gasping quietly as her inner walls sucked and squelched around his manhood, her dark essence silently seeping through his skin and spreading through his body.

She mesmerized her son, his unknowing eyes enthralled by her fiery gaze as she began to slowly thrust back and forth on his cock, pumping him into her depths as he jerked and shuddered in her webbing, groans of pleasure escaping his lips as she freed his arms. Instinctively, his hands went straight to her chest, grasping the cool flesh of her ample globes, grasping and squeezing in maniacal joy, his previous fears gone in a storm of pleasure.

Adras arched her back, offering her giant, gorgeous breasts evermore to his fondling palms, letting out a hiss of pleasure as she felt more of her evil spread its roots through her noble son, his skin turning turning pallid and his veins corroding black under her lustful embrace.

Both gasped for breath as her thrusting quickened into a rough, animalistic pace, while Morgana's storm became more threatening by the second. The spider-woman's skin glistened under a sheen of perspiration, aided more by the droplets of rain that had begun to fall on the sinful ceremony, while her deranged moans rung out across the sky. Her sopping pussy squeezed every inch of his member as she gripped him by the head, kissing him deeply as her invading evil drove her son to new heights of ecstasy.

She became more aroused as she felt his soul driven out, just barely holding onto its mortal coil. She knew it was time and drew him close, humping down on him violently as she sucked his neck, her clenching pussy eager for his seed and soul, tugging on his manhood with deep, drawn out undulations.

"Give in my son! Give into your passions and let go...give me your hopes, your dreams, your desires...give yourself to ME!" Her whispers set him off as his stomach tensed repeatedly, his mind ripped away in ultimate ecstasy as he spurt deeply into the creature's dark womb, his climax without end as he pumped thick ropes of seed into his howling mother, both lost in the incredible sensations of giving into their release.

Morgana cried with joy as she looked upon the incestuous couple, eager to see Veros' spirit float above his body, his mother's venom having forced its retreat and his release having finally severed the bonds between body and soul. It looked like a ghostly version of himself, except radiating the golden light of his inherent nobility. She closed her fist and before punching in the air, as the pentagram surrounding the rutting couple exploded into a rich flourish of colors, beams of light all streaming to the last son of King Karnor.

With the light suffusing the glowing form of his soul, the ritual commenced. From Veros' corrupted body sprouted a spiked, ebony tower, his torso exploding into a red mist the second the monolithic structure emerged. From his sacrifice of royal blood, Morgana's Tower of Darkness was born. Shattering through the original royal palace itself, stretching from below the earth and far into the lofty heavens, its pinnacle curved into a black crescent moon.

Morgana outstretched her arms as violet lightning streaked the sky, rejoicing in her ultimate victory as her cackles filled the air, her tower a beacon for all that was evil in the land. A deep scream of pain floated across the sky as a horned skull formed in the thunder clouds. The very earth despaired at her triumph.

She brought her arms down, thoroughly exhausted by her conquest. Rain drops drizzled down between her pouting breasts, tracing along the sleek interplays of muscle on her back and down her sculpted thighs, and dribbling around the thick curvature of the firm globes of her ass.

Her glistening perfection and display of power put a deathly silence among her followers, the water streaming off her feminine form like rivers off a polished marble statue. She swung back to the crowd, her movement causing a spray of water to spin from her wet, raven hair as her massive, alabaster breasts bounced seductively to the commotion.

"Kneel before your Queen!"

Without a word they followed her command. Ranks of nuns and witches alike, Karnor and Adras, the Black Knight and his sons, all on their knees, their heads bowed in honor of their new Queen.

"We have succeeded, where so many have failed. Ours will be a kingdom of darkness, strength, beauty, and CHAOS!" Morgana raised her hands up to the sky once more, emphasizing her point to her roaring hordes. Truly she meant 'chaos within the bounds of good taste', and could already foresee the days when she would have to exert her sorcerous control to rein in her forces from their natural instincts to burn and pillage. But this was not the time for technicalities.

"We will curry the apprehension of Kings, and the admiration of Gods! A Kingdom of the Night, and soon, an Empire of the Black Moon! Be merry, my most loyal subjects, for our time has come!" The crowd jumped at her exclamation, hooting and hollering, some of the soldiers tackling the eternally lustful maidens and having their way with them as the witches and warlocks exchanged quiet words of thanks.

Among the ruckus of the cheering crowd she heard the devilish laughs of her sons, Melehan and Morvith, no more than 8 and 10 respectively, non-demonic children borne out of her unions with the Black Knight, but still just as evil as his more infernal progeny.

They hugged their mother, as her other servants in the crowd hid their shock, surprised their evil overlord even had children, much less any sort of maternal qualities, twisted though they likely were. And in this triumph of evil over good, stood the Black Knight, away from the crowd, letting the pitter patter of rain drops slowly wash the blood of conquest off his scarred armor.

He looked at his bloodied hands, and then to Morgana and their children, turning his head as he surveyed the surrounding city, left in flames. A sense of familiarity pierced through his damned soul, remembering these visions on the fateful day he fell into darkness...when he was once the proud and noble Prince Elric von Krieger. A small, vengeful flame ignited in his soul at these remembrances. He could never take redemption...but revenge? Oh he was well acquainted with that, but he stifled such feelings. He had a master now.

Morgana called out to her knight and lover. "Come my champion, celebrate with your Queen!" She laughed as she put her arms around Ingrid and Adras, the three moving in to the newly spawned tower. The Black Knight followed suit, his black heart at her beck and call...for now.

***

At the bottom of the Tower of Darkness gathered the city of Camlann's newly forged underclass, refugees from burned homes and slaughtered families, their bedraggled hands cupped for alms and pittances. Widowed women wept as children cried, while men who still had intact families made a desperate journey to greener pastures.

But there would be no greener pastures. No place where Morgana's wicked legions could not tread, no heart she could not could not corrupt, no soul beyond her dark touch. The kingdom that King Arthur built, strengthened by the Knights of the Round Table, guided by the wisdom of Merlin, survived by the leadership of Lancelot, that had endured wars with traitorous knights, renegade sorceresses, and barbarian invasions, was at last...no more.

The Dark Age of Camelot had begun.