Kingdom of Ellorace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're quite warm here," Simon pointed out, tracing down to her cleavage ever so gently. Kate let out the tiniest, "Mhm" and arched her back slightly. Her movements alone let his fingers trace all the way to the brim of her dress, just reaching to the top of the corset.

"Nearly there," she murmured. Her shoulders went back as far as the corset let them. He hesitated at the boning, rubbing back and forth, as if asking her to continue. "It all started there." Kate opened her eyes to watch him. He stood impossibly close, his hands nearly clasping her breasts, just inches away from her protruding nipples. His eyes were nearly glued to her.

"May I?"

"Yes," she answered almost too quickly. "Please, figure out what is wrong." She nearly jumped out of her skin when he pulled at the tie of her dress. The little bow collapsed, and the flaps hiding her corset began to flap open on either side. He was less gentle, now, and placed his hands on her breasts completely. She let out the tiniest sound. Sitting like this was driving her insane. He needed to be closer, to fully cup her--without telling them to, her knees spread apart, and she leaned forward toward him.

"Here?" A finger went inside the corset, teasing her areola.

"Yes!" It was more of a hiss, now, and she fully extended herself to encourage him to explore further. He took the hint; he dug his hands into her corset, cupping her breasts and pulling them out just enough for her nipples to peek out from the corset. "There, yes," she repeated desperately. His cold hands brought her to life from the moment the side of his thumb traced her little buds. He was so gentle, now, pinching and rolling the skin back and forth between his fingers.

"That--yes," she moaned, closing her eyes. "That's it!"

"Where do you feel this?" His voice seemed tense, as if he was holding something back, but she couldn't bring herself to care. A groan erupted from her throat. Her hand reached up, pressing his against her breast. He squeezed gently, and she encouraged him by squeezing his hand. He kneaded her skin, pushing and pulling and twisting at her command.

"There--," she answered, then dragging his hand further down her chest and toward her womanhood. It pulsed, tingled, begging to be treated like her nipples. "And there--!"

And then, much to her dismay, his fingers left her, dropping her breasts to the top of her corset. She opened her eyes and stole her hand back, blinking wildly. Oh, lord--what had she just done?

"It seems like you have hysteria," Simon admitted, staring into her eyes. She let out a staggering breath, almost not hearing him. Hysteria--but this felt incredible... "But I can treat you. May I?"

"I--I mean, yes," she stammered. Right--this was what she was here for. To cure these impure thoughts, not to act on them! Simon gestured to the cot.

"Please lay back." Although this only made her more nervous, a part of her was relieved. She was beginning to feel faint from her episode. She lay back with a sigh, arms at her sides, her knees bent at the edge of the bed to let her feet dangle.

"Miss--I mean, Kate," Simon started carefully, "I'm going to have to look under your dress." She realized in a moment that part of the feeling that overcame her was the most primal excitement and shame, shame that she anticipated this. She cleared her throat.

"Do whatever you need to, please. I do not want to get in the way of your expertise." An awful part of her pictured his hands working on her womanhood how he just touched her chest. A girl could hope.

At the hems of her skirts, Simon's fingers brushed her skin ever so gently, warning her of his touch. "The easier I can examine you, the more accurate my observation. Do you understand?" She nodded, then lifted her feet to the edge of the bed, trembling slightly in anticipation. Simon slowly lowered her dress to the other side of her knees, but her feet still kept everything bunched.

A cold draft from the window brushed her skin, causing a shiver to run down her spine. She hadn't realized how warm she was until that breeze. Even worse, her breasts were more exposed now since he pulled at them, and her nipples remained taut and aching for attention.

"If you're ever uncomfortable, just let me know, okay?" Simon reassured. She nodded, sucking in a breath.

"I am only nervous about--about treatment," she managed to say as he slowly nudged her feet apart. "That I won't be better some day." Nothing about his fingers gently nudging her feet further and further apart, until her knees could no longer fall against one another, made her nervous. Excitement shot through her chest, quickening her breath against her will. He was about to look at, to feel, a place she only imagined him touching. The thought made her bite back a groan.

"In my studies, my reading of other cases of Hysteria treated by a competent, modern doctor, I have never seen such a thing," he said. "Every woman, when properly cared for, lives a long and happy life." His fingers gently pulled her knees apart, until they bent further back than where her feet stood. The breeze tickled her thighs, and she shivered. He could now see where she led his hand to just moments ago, pulsing desperately.

"I can't say this is helpful," Kate admitted with a nervous laugh. Simon gave her a respectful chuckle, then slowly dragged his fingers down from her knees, down her thighs.

"You know the cause of Hysteria?"

"Impure thoughts?"

"Hysteria is simply a way of your body telling you that you're a fully grown woman. You're ready to become a wife soon." He said it so nonchalantly, as if speaking about the weather.

"Is--is that true?" His answer caught her off-guard, and for a moment she paused, taken aback.

"Very. Hysteria is seen mostly in women that do not have a loving husband. If he does not show her love properly, she ends up wanting. Hysteria is just a symptom of a woman ready for proper care." Kate let his words roll over her for a moment. Proper care--as in, starved for attention? Is that what this feeling was? Why did everyone make it sound like such a bad thing? This sounded natural. "Kate," he began again, "what I'm about to do is not normal practice, but with your permission, could I--um--rid the hair?" If he kept touching her, he could shave her head. "I prefer that so I can see everything clearly, feel everything easier." Oh, feel? Absolutely. Anything that got him closer to the tingling heat.

"You don't need to ask my permission to help me feel better," she reassured. Somehow, one of her hands managed to make its way onto her chest, and she closed her eyes as she rubbed just above her heart. She became hyper-aware of the sound of a shaving blade a man used for his face, of the cream he used to soothe his skin, gently being pressed to her mound. The contrasting temperature forced a gasp out of her. When she glanced down, she could see his eyes completely on her. She pressed her knees further apart, giving him every inch of sight he needed. Her own fingertips began to find their way to her nipples, which poked out so shyly.

"If Hysteria is so normal," she began, closing her eyes as she pinched at herself, "why is it seen as such a bad thing?"

"Because the people who diagnose Hysteria are men, and this means that men are not doing their proper job of caring for their women. If a woman isn't being properly cared for--well, you can understand why it isn't something people wish to speak about, right?" Oh, but the way he spoke of it made the hair on her arms stand on end. He dragged the razor across her skin, the tiniest shhhht touching her in the most intimate of places that his fingers hardly tapped.

"Your explanation makes perfect sense," Kate said with a nod. The feeling of the razor disappeared, and a towel gently patted her. She opened her eyes and snuck a glance down to him, between her legs. He straightened up, still glancing down at a place she couldn't quite see due to her dress. His cold, soft fingers brushed from the bottom of her slit to the top.

She gasped, her back arching just a little. She pinched her nipple in response.

"I'm afraid that isn't helping," she said, reaching her free hand above her head to grasp at the backboard of the cot.

"The feeling must intensify before you can find relief," Simon said with such confidence, she stared right at him. Her chest heaved up and down when he repeated his actions with his hand, watching her massage herself carefully. He didn't look quite at her, rather, down at her cleavage, which pushed so forcefully against the corset and her hand, the pressure of the ribbing made a chill run down her center. The corset wasn't meant to be worn while lying down, and rather than keeping everything in, it seemed like she was going to pop out. It only intensified the heat in her womanhood. At that moment, when Simon glanced at her spilling cleavage and joined another finger in exploring her slit, part of her wished she wasn't wearing anything at all.

"There's relief?" she uttered breathlessly. She wasn't entirely sure if she wanted it anymore. This feeling got better with each swipe of his fingers, and the harsh fabric against her nipples made fire run through her veins. Her other hand joined the first in its grip at the headboard, her shoulders lurching as she gasped at his fingers. Her full attention focused on his movement, how he used her moisture to open her lips more, slipping his fingers along her womanhood.

"If a man properly cares for a woman, she feels this--" She let out another gasp-- "...and more. And then relief." She was going to have to take his word for it, for she didn't quite want much else than what he did to her at that very moment.

"Oh," she moaned when he began a rhythm, sliding his finger up and down her slit, up to the most sensitive, little nub she'd only just discovered recently. Kate shut her eyes tight, letting out a moan as she bucked against his hand. "H-how much--how much worse will this feeling get?" She barely had control over the volume of her voice, but she tried, desperately, to keep it quiet. She could now hear his gentle fingers rubbing her, a quick, slapping sound from her moisture. Every movement he made pulled her nerves taught, hot and vibrating fiercely. He set her body on fire with every slick slip of his hand.

"You'll know when it happens," Simon murmured. She tore her eyes open to look at him, and their gazes met. His eyes were intense as his arm jutted back and forth behind her legs. When she whimpered, he kicked the stool he sat on out of the way and rose to his feet, working at her faster. It was almost as if he enjoyed this as much as she did--but there was no way he could feel an ounce of the pleasure he gave her just now, the way the heat rose in her chest and ached for him, the building pressure that tortured every nerve she had.

"This," she started with another moan, "this is husband work!" This was--this was wrong! They weren't married, they couldn't do these bedroom things--

"Is it if I'm not your husband?" He leaned against the cot, his fingers flicking fast against her bud. His words made sense to her, and to top it off, any sense she might have had to counter his argument flew out of her lips as she called to nothing and no one in particular. Her heart leapt in her chest, her skin hot to the touch. Electricity ran through every nerve in her body, tingling, torturing her, searching for a place to escape.

"Ooooh, Loooord, let there be no end to this!" she begged, breathing faster than she knew was wise. Her most sensitive places tingled--her womanhood, her breasts, her nipples so taught and hard and rubbing against the ribbing of the corset that just pushed them up and at attention. Simon worked at her furiously, rubbing her so fast her entire body shifted with his weight. She watched his gaze as she pulsed her hips against him; he couldn't seem to decide if he should stare at his work, or up at her eyes. She realized, at some point during her ecstasy, that he was watching her entire body move from her legs opening as wide as humanly possible, her face contort in pleasure, to her breasts jiggling from his force. He was thoroughly enjoying his craft.

Although he hadn't changed anything specifically about how his fingers massaged her sensitive nub, the feeling of electricity in her womanhood expanded, more and more, wider and deeper. Kate let out a groan, digging her fingers into the headboard, throwing her head back, writhing against him. "Don't stop!" she cried in a whisper. He didn't, and he didn't seem like he was going to--oh, she was going to explode!

Everything intensified in a peak moment, expanding, buzzing, shooting through her like a star in the night sky, rushing over her in waves of absolute bliss. Her breath caught in her throat as the pulses echoed throughout her body, tingling her to a point of numbness. At some point, Simon slowed his work, helping to bring her down from this inexplicable high she just experienced. She was out of breath as if she'd run up several flights of stairs, her heart beating wildly as she regained her senses.

Kate opened her eyes to stare at the ceiling, relaxing her arms to her sides as she rested. Her heart, full, fluttering, began to slow now that the ordeal ended.

"Oh my Lord," was all she could manage to say. So there was release--the most beautiful, wonderful feeling she'd ever had in her life. Kate panted, looking to him. She must have been quite a sight to behold, her hair in a tussle, her dress open and exposing her corset, her legs spread so wide that her womanhood still pulsed under his fingers.

"That's treatment?" she asked in a whisper. Simon nodded, that charming dimple making its way onto his face. "There's--there's no way one only needs to be treated once." He pulled away from her to allow her to sit up completely; her skirts fell back over her legs. Suddenly, she became very aware of her open dress, and immediately worked to tie it back up.

"No, many women come in several times for treatment," said Simon, watching her thoughtfully. "And it's only until they can learn to do it themselves or have another do it for her."

Her heart returned to a normal rate, her mind began to clear. This was treatment for hysteria.

"I--I can't afford treatment," she realized the moment her lips parted.

"I'm not a doctor, so I do not get paid." He shrugged at her, smiling, and for the briefest moment she was transported to that indescribable wave of ecstasy from just a minute before. "Your treatment is free." Their eyes met again. Before she could stop herself, the question fell out of her lips: "You almost seemed to enjoy it as well." He flushed, sheepish.

"Well, I--I don't normally--it's not usually so..." She watched him flounder; the heat she felt in her face seemed to transfer to him, and it only made her smile.

"I'd like to continue treating you, if possible," he finally said. Kate let her fingers play together in her lap and nodded.

"I would like that, too."