Kings and Queens Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

He rolled another hooter and handed it to her, knowing he really didn't need any more – and that hewanted her to have as much as she could take. She lit the fat joint and proceeded to take hit after powerful hit. He watched as her inhibitions floated away in the smoke cloud.

"S-So... does Kelly let you – you know – do her in the butt?" she asked, taking the last hit followed by a long pull on her beer. He nodded. "But... doesn't it hurt?" she asked.

"Nah, not if you do it right." he replied. Then he reached into his bag and pulled out a small jar of a white jelly. "and use a Special Love Potion" he said, smiling at her.

Carrie couldn't imagine having anything larger than a finger back there; but the little jar of jelly caught her attention. "W-what?" she stammered, taking another long swallow of beer. She squirmed in her chair, her anus tingling at the thought of his finger pushing inside her there.

"It's a very special lubricant designed to relax and enhance butt sex." he told her. "Kelly and I use it every time, and she loves it." he added.

She looked at him through very fuzzy eyes, the drugs doing a number on her senses and sensibilities. She got up and stumbled to the fridge, bending down to grab another brew. The cool air against her nether port made it tingle again.

Deacon gazed intently at the puckered ring of muscle she showed him as she bent over, and he wondered how it would feel to slide his cock in there. His penis was erect again in seconds, and she didn't miss it when she turned back around.

"Good god Deacon, you're ready again so soon?" she asked, giggling like the drunken slut she had turned into.

"Just lookin' at your perky little butt Carrie. It's HOT." he replied.

"Well now, why don't I just take care of that for you." she said, dropping to her knees again and taking his stiff member into her mouth. She gurgled and sucked, her head bobbing up and down as she tried to get him to cum again.

After a few minutes of fellatio Deacon decided he wanted something different from the princess bitch, and pulled her head off of his dick with a lewdplop. Then he tilted his hips and pulled his knees up, exposing his anus to her. "Lick my ass Carrie. I want to feel your tongue in my asshole." he told her. When she immediately lowered her head and brought her oral digit to bear on his nasty butthole, he knew she was going to be ready soon.

Carrie worked her fingers up and down his shaft as she pushed her tongue at his puckered anal ring, trying her best to get inside.What the fuck am I doing? she wondered; but it didn't matter any more. She was his whore, and would do whatever he wanted. She sensed his sphincter relaxing, and forced her curled tongue inside his bottom.

"Yeah baby, that's it. SUCK MY ASS." he growled.

Spence and Danny watched in amazement at the lewd display, Carrie with her head down between Deacons legs, licking his asshole. They had the beer, and each opened one to cool off while they awaited a signal from Deacon to come in.

Deacon suddenly pulled away and lifted Carrie's body up, throwing her across the table and sliding his dick into her still-gushing pussy from behind. She started cumming almost immediately, her spasms welling up and hitting hard as the drugs overwhelmed her. He reached over and deftly opened the jar, dipping his middle finger into it and applying a large dollop to her exposed anus. She squirmed a bit; but he slipped the digit into her ass to the hilt.

"AHHHGODDDDDPULLEEEEEASE" she yowled.

Without missing a stroke, Deacon looked over at the window and nodded. Danny and Spence quietly opened the door and entered the kitchen behind them. Deacon continued to screw Carrie with his cock while he finger-fucked her ass. He yanked the finger out and got another dollop of the jelly, sliding the thickest finger back into her snug anal port.

"Okay girl, I'm gonna fuck you in the ass now." he told her, pulling his cock from her cunt as he grabbed the jar and coated the head of his penis with the numbing lubricant.

"Just go easy PULLEEASE Deac." she begged, no longer able to put up any sort of resistance. She felt the bulbous head against her most private opening, nearly fainting as her anal ring was forced wide.

Deacon watched the penetration intently, loving that his dick was forcing it's way inside Carrie Heffernan's virgin ass. He turned around and nodded to Danny, who was waiting now with his fly open and his modest-sized penis ready. "I have another friend for you Carrie." he said, laughing as Danny presented his dick at her face.

"WhaaMMPHHHH" her query muffled by Danny's cock pushing into her mouth.

"Oh yeah Carrie, I've wanted a blow job from you ever since Doug told me you gave him head." Danny said, his hips pumping as he fucked her in the mouth.

Deacon had stopped his sodomy of her to watch Danny, and now he began to push more seriously into her bowels. The muscles of Carries butthole were much tighter than Kelly's, being completely unaccustomed to penetration of any kind. The buttery smooth walls of her rectal channel were like velvet, the spasmodic clenching of the muscular rings an exquisite sensation. He slowly worked his organ into her, pushing another inch inside her, then pulling back before easing in an inch deeper.

Spence walked over to the table, his little dick as hard as it had ever been. He had to feel some part of her on his organ and grabbed her hand, putting it on his cock and holding it while he moved his hips.

"Hey man, wait a few minutes and you can use her mouth." Danny told him, sliding his organ into her oral orifice in feigned intercourse. He could feel her tongue starting to work at his meat. It was a beautiful thing.

Deacon slowly fucked her tight asshole, wanting this particular pleasure to last a good long time. Helped by the narcotics in the jelly, his cock would spasm from time to time; but he knew he could hold it. Then he had a truly nasty idea. "Hey guys, ever see anything like this?" he asked, pulling his organ from her rectum and exposing her gaping anus.

"Whoa dude, that is really nasty!" said Danny, his cock still plunging into Carrie's sucking mouth. "Bet it feels real good in there, huh?" he asked.

Deacon reached over and grabbed the jelly again, plunging his dick into the jar, then pushing it back into the woman's ass to the hilt. "Feels real good." he agreed, starting to fuck her butt in earnest. "Her ass is as tight as it looks." he added, laughing as he sodomized her.

Danny was suddenly overwhelmed by an orgasm, and filled Carrie's mouth with a load of his sperm. She slurped and sucked and swallowed as he pumped his penis into her face. Then Danny was pushed away and Spence took his place, shoving his tiny dick into her mouth. He had no self control, and ejaculated almost immediately, jerking wildly as he spurted his load into Carries sucking mouth.

Danny and Spence grabbed a couple of beers and watched the show. Carrie was clearly overcome by lust, drugs, and alcohol. Nothing could be finer than the bitch takin' it up the ass. .

"Here it comes bitch, I'm gonna fill your asshole with my seed." yowled Deacon. His hands gripped her hips as his huge black cock slammed deep into her rectum over and over again.

"OHK... GODDDD.... OHKKKKKK.... AHHHHHHH" she screamed, her previously virginal rectum spasming around his penis as she had her first anal orgasm.

"Holy shit man, she's coming with your dick up her butt!" laughed Danny, who had walked over beside Deacon and was watching him skewer Carrie's sweet ass.

"Yeah, well how do you like that?" Deacon responded, his cock responding to the spasms in her rectal chute and bringing him to the edge – and over it. "OHHHHHYEAHHHHH CUMMING UP YOUR TIGHT ASS BITCH" he growled, slamming his meat into her bung and unleashing a torrent of his semen into her bowels. After his last spasm he yanked his dick out of her bottom, wiping it off on her buttocks before walking around to shove it into her mouth. "Suck it clean Carrie. It's just your butt juice, after all." he laughed.

Carrie couldn't move. Her body had been used in every possible way and she was simply whipped. She could tell the three men were there, drinking beer and walking around her naked body draped over the kitchen table. She felt them pushing their fingers into her pussy and asshole too, and her body responded with twitches and tingles. Danny even pushed his dick up her cum-slickened butt and fucked her there until he came again; but after Deacon his penis barely mattered. Danny got high-fived for sodomizing her. Spence couldn't get it up, even in her mouth, and didn't get his chance to cum in her ass. She barely heard them leave.

When she woke up, it was starting to get light outside. She was still naked, and draped over the table. She managed to stand up briefly, then fell onto the closest chair. There were beer bottles everywhere, and her body ached. Then she smiled.Was it ... Nah.... Impossible.... No way that could have happened. she thought, heading upstairs to take a bath before cleaning up. She felt an odd tingle in her bottom and wondered....

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers
12