Kings and Queens Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers

Dad dealt out the cards, everyone keeping them secret for a moment longer, adding to the suspense. "Ok everyone...reveal," he said grinning. Much to John's relief, he had in fact drawn the Joker, so he would obviously be the one to decide who did what to whom. He then drew the remaining card, which was the King of Diamonds. I noticed then, Dad was holding the Queen.

Mom had the Queen of Spades, and Cindy the King, they both laughed, giggling with excitement, though John too was smiling even though it was dad who was holding his paired card. I could only imagine he was at least happy to have pulled the Joker even then. That put Laurel and Bob together again, though she didn't seem to mind too much as John took a moment trying to decide things, one of which was obvious.

"Ok, Bob and Laurel?" This time Laurel, you suck Bob's prick over here while he sits in the chair. Cindy and JoAnn? You two make yourselves comfy over there on the couch, I want to see the two of you go down on one another," he told them.

"What a surprise," Mom laughed, though she looked genuinely excited as she led Cindy by the hand over towards the couch. What took me by surprise however was her next comment. "Weren't we just here earlier this morning?" she asked laughing.

"What? You mean you too have already been at each other today, and you didn't even tell me?" Dad asked in mocked anger, though he was in fact surprised to only now be learning about it.

"Honey...I don't tell you everything Cindy and I do together while you're at work, no more than you tell me when you and Laurel go out to lunch together, now do you?" She said looking over towards Laurel, winking at her as she said that, which Laurel in return laughed at, winking back. Dad was about to say something, but then decided against it, turning back to face John.

"Ok sport...so what is it you want me to do to you?" Dad asked.

John had obviously already come to a decision about that after first learning who he'd been paired with. "You can jerk me off while I stand beside these two, watching them," he informed my father.

"What a surprise," dad said rolling his eyes, though he too looked pleased enough to at least stand there watching mom and Cindy as they curled up on the couch together and immediately began licking one another's cunts, even before John was reminded to set the timer.

"If you decide to cum while I'm doing this, at least tell me so I can point it in their direction," dad said as he stood next to John, reaching over and then wrapping his fist around the man's enormously hard cock. I was still amazed at the size of it, especially with dad standing next to him, equally hard yes...but almost half as big again as either one of us was.

"I don't know that I'm gonna make ten minutes," Bob warned everyone, receiving an expected laugh in return. "Laurel's so damn good at giving head," he announced quite unnecessarily, as even dad nodded his head in agreement to that.

"Yeah, I remember last week, I damn near didn't make it to the third round myself!" he stated almost apologetically.

"I'll go easy on you," Laurel grinned already mouthing his prick. "But even if you do, just warn me first so I can deep throat you just before you squirt down my throat, makes it easier to take it all that way."

Bob groaned, as did I, just sitting there imagining that.

**

Fifteen minutes later I had almost come twice myself, both times stopping just short of releasing what I knew would be an enormous load. I had watched my own mother and her best friend go down on one another, had seen my old man jerking off another man's cock, and a rather large one to say the least. I'd then seen dad slip his prick between Laurel's legs, fucking her right there on the family room table, while mom took it from Bob from behind as she leaned over the arm of the couch. On and on it had gone, and I was seriously about ready to pop my nut when mom announced it was the last round and time to dump one of the suits.

"Ok, we're adding the Jack of Hearts and the Jack of Spades to this round," she told everyone. "It's threesome time!"

I damn near shot one off then. "Fuck!" I said silently to myself, now anxious more than ever to see how the next round ended up. Once again the cards were dealt, and this time, dad was the one ending up with the Joker.

"Ok, let's see what I've got to work with here," he asked as everyone finally revealed their cards. "Ok, that puts me, Bob and Cindy together. Which means that it's John, Joann, and Laurel as the other threesome. I think I'll have the two of you work on John's cock until he cums, which he should easily be able to do in thirty minutes if I know you two," he said smiling. As for myself Bob and Cindy? Well, I think I'll treat my prick to that nice sweet tight little cunt of hers while Bob fucks her face. How's that sound everyone?"

They quickly placed themselves in the positions my dad had told them to get in, John having made a place on the floor, laying back relaxing, his hands behind his head as mom and Laurel took up positions on either side of his dick, though they smiled at one another even as they began taking turns sucking and licking him. Right next to them, Cindy knelt, taking Bob's dick in her mouth as dad mounted her from behind, slipping his rock hard cock into her pussy, and set the timer for thirty minutes.

"Have fun everyone, not that we'll all make it that far," he laughed, and then proceeded to fuck the shit out of our neighbor.

I have to admit. I was proud of the way he did her. Not sure I could have done quite as well myself. But then again, I hadn't fucked anything except for my own hand, that and the vacuum hose once, though I'd never done it again since then. It had felt good at the time yes, but I later heard all these horror stories about guys dicks being torn off, and I wasn't about to risk doing that again.

About twenty minutes into the round, once again about to lose it myself, I heard John finally groan, warning my mom and Laurel he was about to bust his nut.

"I'm gonna fucking cum!" He cried out, half sitting up so he could actually watch himself when he did. A second after that, I saw this enormous fountain of spunk leap from the tip of his prick. I swear it looked like it went three or four feet straight up in the air, coming back down and landing all over the back of my mother as she and Laurel now took turns sucking his enormous knob, drinking down the second, third, and however many more spurts the man's prick released. They kept stroking him as well, ensuring they got each and every last drop of his spunk before turning away from his prick, releasing it, and then kissing one another. I watched in shocked amazement as it appeared the two of them swapped cum, passing it back and forth before actually spitting it back out onto his dick, and then cleaning it all up all over again.

That's when I came, not even knowing it at first until I felt the first wet spray of my own orgasmic bliss wetting my hand. I had no idea where the first spurt or two had gone, and at the moment, I could have cared less. It was only seconds after all that, that the timer went off.

"Fuck!" Dad said, "I was damn near there!"

"Sorry Charlie," Cindy giggled. "Maybe during the next round, maybe...I'll have John or even Bob hear finish you off," she laughed, though all three men looked a little sour over that.

"Rules are rules baby," Mom chuckled. "Unless you don't care to see me with any of the other girls ever again," she added.

It was Cindy again however that called another potty break before they drew the next round of cards. As before, I quickly scooted back into the recess of the room into the darkest of corners content to sit there and wait. I heard footsteps approach, and then stop just outside the door.

"I know you're there," I heard Cindy say. "Unless you want me to mention this to your parent's I suggest you come over and talk to me about it first thing in the morning." She waited only a minute more before walking into the bathroom. I sat there silently holding my breath...praying.

"She's just guessing," I told myself. Hoping I would reveal my presence," I likewise tried convincing myself. I heard her turn the water off and on in the sink, and then step back out. Once again she stood briefly in the doorway.

"I mean it," she told me. "Nine a.m. at the latest!" And with that she walked back into the recreation room. I didn't bother sticking around to watch the next round.

**

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers
12