Kings and Queens Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
265 Followers

"God, I mean... wow...." she stammered. For perhaps the first time in her life, Carrie could not think of a single thing to say. No abusive insults, no cute slams.

He enjoyed seeing her in this state, he had to admit. "Come on out girl, have a smoke and a cold one." he told her, rising to go into the kitchen. He brought out two more of the pale ales, handing her one. "So you think you've had enough?" he asked suggestively. She laughed loudly, her firm titties bouncing enticingly.

"Uh... Yeah. I don't think my butt can take any more today." she replied.

"Well good then. We can call it a day and get on with things." he said.

Carrie looked at him, an evil thought crossing her mind. "So what makes you think I won't tell Kelly about this?" she asked, crossing her legs to take away his view of her soaked pussy. "I mean she might not like that you had sex with me – that you forced me to do things I didn't want." she threatened.

Deacon laughed, reaching for the remote control and turning on the video player. The scene he had cued up was inher kitchen, when she dropped to her knees and practically begged to suck his cock. "You really think anyone is going to believe I forced you?" he asked, stopping the video playback. "and there's lots more to share with Doug if you push it bitch. Like begging me to fuck you up your ass." he continued. He saw the look of panic on her face, loving that expression, and abruptly stood up. "Now – just for bringing that up, you're gonna suck my dick some more. Do a good job and maybe I won't fuck you up the ass again." he hissed, pulling his robe aside and kneeling on the chair with his crotch at her head. "SUCK" he ordered, placing the bulbous head against her tightly pursed lips.

"NNNOOOOPHHHHGLG" she squealed; but that was all the opening he needed, and her words were muffled as he forced half of his dick into her mouth.

"I think maybe I'll just fuck your face this time, okay bitch?" he asked, his hips shoving a good eight inches of his meat into her oral cavity, gagging her. He grabbed her ears and skull-fucked her, ignoring the strings of puke and saliva squirting from her mouth.This bitch was going to know that she was not going to win this one he thought. After ten minutes of this brutal mouth abuse his legs were getting tired. He yanked his penis out of her mouth and moved back to the sofa. "Get your ass over here and blow me bitch." he ordered. He laughed loudly as he watched her scurry over to him on all fours, taking up a position next to him on the sofa and taking his organ back into her mouth. His hand reached over and spanked her upturned bottom, once... twice... three hard smacks. Then his fingers traced the crevice between her cheeks and found her still slippery anus, and he shoved two fingers into her backside as his other hand pulled her head down onto his raging cock. "You LIKED it up your ass, didn't you bitch?" he demanded, ramming his erection into her throat.

"MPHH... GLGPHHH... MYAAAPHHH" came her muffled attempt at a response.

Deacon emptied his balls in her mouth again, ordering her to swallow it. Then he pushed her roughly to the floor. "Now just get your stuff and get the fuck out of here. I'll decide later if I want to share your slut video with your husband." he warned her.

"B-but... you c-can't..." she stammered.

"Shut the fuck up Carrie. I can do whatever the fuck I want to do here. If I decide to show the world what a slut you are, how you love it up your ass, love to swallow cum, then I will do that." he spat at her.

She was shaking as she found her things, dressed, and left.Now I've really just gone and done it, haven't I! she thought.

tcwild100
tcwild100
265 Followers